• 181 results
Posted by StealthGrey (368 posts) 1 month, 6 days ago

Poll: Endgame Thanos vs BVS Wonder Woman and Faora (118 votes)

Team wrecks him badly 39%
Still Thanos 26%
Diana solos 11%
Faora solos 7%
With Nam-ek they'd stomps him 7%
Thanos takes it both rounds decisively 10%

Thanos is in-character

Team is bloodlusted

Perfect teamwork

No prep but both sides have knowledge

Standard equipments but No IG

Any win conditions

Round 2: Nam-ek helps the Team

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by eri123 (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#2 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - he should take after a decent battle there speed will slow him down but he’s far too power ful and durable for them.

Round 2 - I would still lean Thanos but an extra powerhouse can swing a couple wins there way. Only chance they have of beating Thanos is perfect teamwork and using his own sword against him.

#3 Posted by nightgate (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TakenStew22 (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Thanos and Faora would be a good fight but with WW helping her out they could win a majority. It also doesn't help that they're bloodlusted and Thanos is IC.

R2: Thanos gets triple teamed.

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (21784 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Thanos and Faora would be a good fight but with WW helping her out they could win a majority. It also doesn't help that they're bloodlusted and Thanos is IC.

#6 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman Solos

Combat Speed + Sword + Thanos practically having no piercing resistance feats = Wonder Woman Wins

#7 Posted by miekskywalker (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

You need something more than physical and numbers to take thanos down.

The only time in the film when thanos needed help was when he was against scarlet witch

People like sw and strange, magic in general and some versatility are needed in a team to beat him.

Physical attribute characters is what thanos deals with best

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce9caa16188f
#8 Posted by deactivated-5ce9caa16188f (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#9 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28775 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana obviously solos.

#10 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: curious how does Thanos have no resistance feats?

He took Drax blades , numerous iron man blades without a scratch.

He caught and snapped Gamoras sword bare handed.

He caught Dr Strange’s Eldricht sword bare handed.

His armor deflected a Stormbreaker slash to chest during the second endgame battle with Thor.

That’s just a few off top of my head.

#11 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker:

Fully agree it takes someone of Supes level of strength to match him.

Neither Faora or Diana have that level of physical strength, they hang in the fight due to there speed.

#12 Edited by HERMES1220 (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Team both rounds. The perfect teamwork is going to be the bane of his existence. Without I can still see them taking a majority but not as easily. He may get cut down very fast. They both can contend with their strength, albeit lower than his.

BvS WW is comparable to Pre-JL SM, Faora as well. They’re both extremely well trained. I don’t see him taking them together.

R1 Team 6-7/10

R2 Team 7-8/10

#13 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos:

Doctor Strange’s Sword isn’t even close to as sharp as Diana’s, and Wonder Woman is FAR stronger than Strange so there is more force behind her sword

Drax again isn’t even close to as strong as Diana, his knives aren’t as sharp, and He attacked Thanos’ armor because he is not the smartest character. Diana can always just attack his neck (like Gamora did) which isn’t covered

Catching Gamoras Sword is irrelevant because it was an illusion so it’s unquantifiable, and even you do count this instance, Gamoras Sword also isn’t as sharp as Diana’s, Gamora isn’t as strong as Diana, and Gamora was able to stab him anyway (again it doesn’t count because it’s an illusion)

#14 Posted by MainJP (6543 posts) - - Show Bio
@takenstew22 said:

#15 Posted by Batman242 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Faora makes him look stupid and Diana takes his arms off.

R2: The Kryptonians give him the Clark treatment and Diana finishes him off.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#16 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

People think Diana solos but not Faora? How is the person who got two shot by a kryptonian doing what Faora can't?

#17 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: ok I agree with the Wonder Woman points.

The Gamora sword break wasn’t an illusion so you’ll have to rewatch that scene again mate.

Why didn’t you address his armor being able to deflect Stormbreaker? It’s a far greater weapon that WWs sword imo.

#18 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7238 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: She’ll go for the weak points I.e. the parts he isn’t heavily armored she has the speed and a teammate here

#19 Edited by GXrevs06 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

So two speed merchants against a guy with no impressive combat speed feats whatsoever. This is overkill. Either Diana or Faora could solo. Bloodlust means they go straight for the decap

Round 2 just makes this fight a massacre in their favour

#20 Edited by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil-incarnate: well I agree that’s the obvious answer but it won’t be easy she struggled against ares and couldn’t land anything meaningful on steppenwolf.

The perfect team work is the real key here to try get a win but I don’t see how it’s a stomp, people are talking like Diana is gonna do that scene from Troy where Achilles stand the guy in the neck lol.

#21 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos:

That entire scene wasn’t actually Thanos, and he even said “reality can be whatever I want”, therefore since it wasn’t actually Thanos and he was manipulating reality we can’t be 100% sure if he would be able to grab her sword under normal circumstances

Stormbreaker actually doesn’t have any good cutting feats. The only feat it was that it worthwhile is an “energy-resistance” feat, because the bean was not solid and therefore can’t be attributed to “cutting”

#22 Posted by jashro44 (53890 posts) - - Show Bio

If wonder woman didn't have her sword I would probably back Thanos. She solos otherwise.

#23 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: ahhhh fuck apologies you are 100% correct I had that mixed up as after he reveals himself.

Fair enough I respect your opinions but disagree on the overall point.

#24 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3163 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by BOC (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman Solos

Combat Speed + Sword + Thanos practically having no piercing resistance feats = Wonder Woman Wins

#26 Edited by Flashkings (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, please can someone explain how this isn't a stomp in team Favour?

Too much speed in the dceu team, and wonder woman definitely chops his head off in the first few seconds of the fight, and faora gives him the superman treatment.

I won't even start with round 2 lol

#27 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

#28 Posted by Blueshoecant (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos leading the Poll, he is a BEAST

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8
#29 Posted by deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

So two speed merchants against a guy with no impressive combat speed feats whatsoever. This is overkill. Either Diana or Faora could solo. Bloodlust means they go straight for the decap

Round 2 just makes this fight a massacre in their favour

#30 Posted by Dabalya (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos doesnt even has a change

#31 Posted by incursion2 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go against the grain and back Thanos here. Thanos armor should protect him from Diana's sword. He should also be much stronger then them physically, he outmuscled both the Hulk and Thor, and hes more durable. He's also not as slow as people think, he reacted to mjolnir twice. I think he has what it takes to win.

#32 Posted by JefferydeDucke (544 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ecu4awhile (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: wut? Nothing short of the power of an infinity stone (Wanda's "magic") could damage his armor. They have nothing in their arsenal to suggest that kind of power. His blunt force durability is the highest in both versus. Take his armor from him and yea, I think Diana could cut him.

Thanos 10/10 both rounds. although they wouldn't be pretty, he would definitely tank some big hits.

#34 Posted by Flashkings (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jefferydeducke: Faora was blitzing sups in MoS, and it's this same sups that flew from the arctic to mount kilimanjaro in a matter of minutes, not only that, her punches were making little shockwaves(which means she was punching faster than sound), and wonder woman is definitely supersonic

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#35 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7877 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

Adding Nam-ek is overkill.

#36 Posted by N7Elite (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah more thanos Wank. He is slow as bricks. The two girls wreck him worse than Cap Marv did. Lasso him up, and then punch him to death will just be the end all be all. We know iron man's suit can cut thanos and that is just common EARTH materials at best titanium grade diamond material etched into it.

So round 1 is is stomp

round 2 is when doomsday got curbed stomped by a horde of Kryptonians. He dies and dies. Only characters he will have no problem and even fights with is no speedsters, no kryptonians, and just fight Aquaman level unless he is in the water then gg Thanos.

#37 Posted by JefferydeDucke (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashkings: give a mach because thanos has plenty fts reactions

#38 Edited by Bearderby (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, not stomp, no one solos

#39 Posted by Flashkings (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jefferydeducke: it's kinda definitely to say how fast she was exactly, but we can scale her off MoS superman, and he was definitely above mach 100 in (travel speed), and his reaction speed is obviously greater than wonder woman's, and WW can react to and deflect machine gun fire, which means that he'd have at least mach 10 reaction speed, so I'd put her fighting speed at mach 10 as well

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#40 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4441 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by JefferydeDucke (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashkings: so each punch from her is ten times the speed of the sound when she hit the soldiers and Superman?

#42 Posted by Flashkings (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@jefferydeducke: lol,

Did you even read what I wrote? I said her 'combat speed' not her punches, her punches actually move faster than sound though, but not 10x, what I'm trying to say is that nobody in the Avengers have close to her combat speed, not even close lol

#43 Posted by Bayman007 (1977 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana can solo

#44 Posted by Darkthunder (3225 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: how can you assume ww will go for the neck even when she has never done that. We can't say that even when she is angry because she couldn't do it against steppenwolf. Thanos is a better version of steppenwolf.

Ot r1- thanos in a hard fight

R2- team

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#45 Posted by chuggachugga170 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashkings: if u scale to MOS superman, his strongest feat is only around 2000 tons , which isnt alot compared to thor and if we scale thanos to thor, thanos>thor

#46 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: She went for the neck against certain German Soldiers, parademons, And she was nerfed in Justice League.

Your obviously trying to figure out ways for Thanos to win, despite it being only impossible unless Diana stands still and let’s him punch her

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#47 Posted by panda_emperorix (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos

He has better strength and durability feats than either one of them

#48 Posted by CocaColaMan (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

I believe Thanos beats either if these two 1 on 1, but Faora could be a very decent distraction to allow Diana to go in for the kill.

#49 Posted by Daywalker88 (240 posts) - - Show Bio

I see DC fans are desperate for a win against Thanos. Guess what Thanos still wins lol. If Hulk or Thor Iron man and Worthy CA together couldn't beat Thanos then damn sure won't be someone that couldn't beat a novice superman or someone that couldn't beat someone that's inferior to Thanos even with help. You can double or triple team him all you want he's been there and done that and he wins deal with it

#50 Posted by Flashkings (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@chuggachugga170: what do you mean 2000 tons, I hope u know that when talking about strength it ain't just about lifting strength, it includes Durability as well, and superman falling from space and destroying buildings > 2000 tons, so yea, and also I think almost everyone would agree that MoS superman would wipe pre IW thor's ass