• 59 results
Overlord6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Both are morals off, will take place in Avengers Headquarters.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk prob wins

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol.

OT: Thor still murders him with Stormbreaker, Hulk ain't taking it head on if Thanos couldn't. Plus the lightning cloak/AoE will still be the bane of Hulks existence.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor probably.

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fatty wins but it would be more fun to watch

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor destroys.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really don't get why people are acting like having a beer belly makes someone infinitely weaker than before.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would still win due to superior skill, a one shot weapon, and generally superior damage output. The film messed up some scaling but Mjolnir actually seems to have better striking than Hulk and that should scale to Stormbreaker as well.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still showed prowess. He did the same slide he did to Hulk during their fight on the Helicarrier, after Hulk tossed the wing of that fighter plane, to Thanos.

He could double wield Strombreaker and Mojlnir, and could still lighting cloak, and fire blast.

Not saying he wins, but he isn't defenceless.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@noone1996: Because he doesn't show any of the speed and agility feats that he casually demonstrated earlier, like when he flipped over Hulk's hammer in Ragnarok. Don't get me wrong, he still has immense skill and power, but compared to Ragnarok and Infinity War, he was definitely not at his peak. He wasn't jumping all over the place, was moving slower, and basically he was pretty well nerfed.

Now, don't get me wrong, he was still immensely strong and his Asgardian physiology didn't seem as hampered by that as a human would be, but it was clearly still a thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Thor would still win due to superior skill, a one shot weapon, and generally superior damage output. The film messed up some scaling but Mjolnir actually seems to have better striking than Hulk and that should scale to Stormbreaker as well.

Kind of off topic but what do you make of Thanos' piercing durability? Cause piercing/decapitating Thanos seems to be Stormbreakers only standout feat.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning clock doesnt exist why do people keep mentioning this

OT Thor oneshots with Stormbreaker

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Pretty good. He took Steve's Vibranium shields to the face. I made a post on it a while ago but contrary to popular belief those shields did infact pierce Outriders consistently and pretty much everyone that Steve came across in the film other than Thanos. They just didn't cut that deep and the scenes where very fast so it had to be slowed down to see them cutting Outriders.

So in terms of feats Thanos has pretty good piercing durability. Implication and statements indicate that his durability is high as well. The Russo's said his skin is invincible or something. That doesn't make sense but does show they intend him to have high durability. In addition I think they recently said that Strange's portals might not be able to cut Thanos's skin and that's why he didn't use that to beat him. Its also heavily implied that anything short of Stormbreaker would be unable to cut Thanos as it wouldn't make sense for Thor to nearly die in order to forge a weapon capable of killing him if any decent piercing weapon could.

I definitely think Thanos's piercing durability>Hulk's.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alextheboss  Online

Thor slices through him with stormbreaker. Take away stormbreaker and then we have a fight.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Also forgot to mention, Stormbreaker was going through Thor's armor in Endgame. And that's with Thanos barley moving it at an incredibly slow pace while overpowering Thor. Thor's armor has withstood bullets before and has taken all of the most powerful things Thor has endured. So Stormbreaker piercing it easily is impressive.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: If anything he takes it from him and kills Thor with it

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormbreaker Fit Thor > Stormbreak fat Thor > Fit Thor > Hulk > Fat Thor

Avatar image for thebusterblader
thebusterblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man made Thanos bleed without using a blade, so while he's very durable, he's still not invincible. Isn't Stormbreaker supposed to amp up Thor? As I understand it it makes Thor strong enough so that he can damage Thanos with a piercing weapon rather than just being a magical blade that can cut Thanos regardless of the forced applied to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Damn I never even noticed those feats/statements. Nice catch.

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one shots..

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alextheboss  Online

@kgb725: Nah, Hulk was losing to unarmed Thor in Ragnarok. He hits Hulk with lightning and then chops his head off.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk pummels him.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AshKetchum93

"The abs were to help you control your power, focus it. They were never your source of strength" -Odin, probably

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor cuts his legs off.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@socajunkie: I somehow read hammerless EG Thor. My bad.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor stomps, why do people think thor is somehow miles weaker than before. He was same level, but a bit fatter. Its laughable to say 20-30 pound of fat would slow down or make a thousand tonner god weaker. Srsly.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: I don't see how that makes a difference when it comes to stats. Aside from speed and agility (which he never had much of to begin with), him being fat really doesn't prove he's less durable or strong. Everybody is saying, "herr derr he's weakened". No proof that he can lift or strike less than before. No proof that it's easier to damage or KO him. That's all I'm saying. Maybe I missed something though.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31 APEX_pretador  Online

@noone1996: Because he doesn't show any of the speed and agility feats that he casually demonstrated earlier, like when he flipped over Hulk's hammer in Ragnarok. Don't get me wrong, he still has immense skill and power, but compared to Ragnarok and Infinity War, he was definitely not at his peak. He wasn't jumping all over the place, was moving slower, and basically he was pretty well nerfed.

Now, don't get me wrong, he was still immensely strong and his Asgardian physiology didn't seem as hampered by that as a human would be, but it was clearly still a thing.

What amazing agility or skill or speed feats he showed in Infinity War? And what did he fail to replicate that Fit Thor could have done?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 APEX_pretador  Online

@amcu said:

What would that be, I'm curious.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nn5  Online

Thor still wins due to Stormbreaker, easier than in arena fight because it's morals off.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor at this point could beat hulk in a drunken stupor...Hulk wasn't all that great. I mean Thor was holding back for the most part and making him look Foolish

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor.

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Steve's showing against Thanos kinda messed up lightning blasts from the sky being>>>Mjolnir strikes. By feats lightning from the sky was always Thor's most powerful attack and we had the Bifrost to compare them.

I'm not sure if its because the lightning Steve summoned onto Thanos isn't as powerful as Thor's better blasts or if the film just wanted to portray them as them as comparable.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would win.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins the same as he would normally. He wasn’t particularly different in either film. The only difference is that he fought Thanos properly instead of unintentionally exploiting the infinity Gauntlet and Stormbreaker having similar properties to land a near fatal hit.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nn5  Online

@amcu:

Maybe Thor's lighting got stronger than Mjolnir hits after his Ragnarok amp? If he could blow Bifrost that easily in Thor 1 he would have called lighting instead of hiting it with Mjolnir.

And Cap with Mjolnir may only have pre-Ragnarok Thor's powers.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 APEX_pretador  Online

@amcu said:

@apex_pretador: Steve's showing against Thanos kinda messed up lightning blasts from the sky being>>>Mjolnir strikes. By feats lightning from the sky was always Thor's most powerful attack and we had the Bifrost to compare them.

There wasnt any set rule about it. Sometimes Thor apparently needed to summon lightning from sky and then store it in mjolnir to attack, and sometimes lightning came out of mjolnir itself.

In IW, Thor didn't summon lightning from the sky either, so I think that is how russos represented them.

I'm not sure if its because the lightning Steve summoned onto Thanos isn't as powerful as Thor's better blasts or if the film just wanted to portray them as them as comparable.

I don't think they put much thought into it, they probably just wanted to show Cap doing what Thor can do to show he got Thors powers.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

There wasnt any set rule about it. Sometimes Thor apparently needed to summon lightning from sky and then store it in mjolnir to attack, and sometimes lightning came out of mjolnir itself.

I'm not disputing that Thor could use lightning via Mjolnir but his most powerful attacks were always lightning summoned from the sky. The Jotunheim, Leviathan, and Hela bolts all came from the sky.

In IW, Thor didn't summon lightning from the sky either, so I think that is how russos represented them.

He actually did seem to do so against the Outriders but he didn't use it that significantly.

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Thor may not be fit but he is still powerful as IW version. He literally stomps.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Dude that bit where Thanos was slowly pushing Thor's own axe into his chest was sick.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Dude that bit where Thanos was slowly pushing Thor's own axe into his chest was sick.

Yeah I thought Cap's moment there was pretty cool.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RajjarsAlt

This Thor still managed to tag Thanos in CQC, which Hulk couldn't do without ambushing the Titan. With SB he only needs to land one shot to win, but considering how easy it is was for Thanos to disarm EG Thor, Hulk might actually win.

EG Thor can't keep up with this, nor recover from the kick.

Loading Video...

And he'll have a hard time recovering from this as well.

Loading Video...

And based on EG showings, Hulk will most definitely get those shots on Thor.

And he will be KO'ed by less shots than whatever it takes to quantify these.

Loading Video...

And since he didn't use lightning in CQC, he won't be getting out of it, since he'll be getting rocked in the face even if he could.