Endgame Fat Thor vs Kurse and Faora

• 104 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Endgame Fat Thor vs Kurse and Faora (88 votes)

Thor 22%
Team 28%
Faora solos 31%
Kurse solos 19%

Who will win?

No morals

Take place in Svartalfheim, 30 ft apart

Thor is unarmed for 60 seconds before he calls the Stormbreaker

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

60 seconds isn’t nearly enough to beat Faora while somehow fending off Kurse. Faora would be pounding on him long enough for Kurse to come and finish him off

Kurse withstood the explosion of the Asgardian shield generator, so a single lightning burst wouldn’t kill him anyway

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

The cloak never destroyed the ship. Period. It never destroyed the ship because it’s never anything beyond harming fodder. Period. It has no feats to suggest it can do anything you’re saying because it never has. You said I’m being biased...I don’t think that word means what you think it does. As I’m the only one of use speaking facts. Thor has never utilized the cloak on any Spidet tiered being but you think it can now magically one shot ships. Not how that works my friend. Repetition won’t make it so.

We see the cloak destroy the ship. Thor has never fought anyone with the cloak besides thanos, so that logic wont work here. The cloak destroying the ship is it's feat.

You said Thanos was above everyone other than DD, Dormamu,and Sutrtur in MCU and DCEU, so I brought up being wrecked by SW to prove that statement wrong.

How does that prove it wrong? Wanda's raw power is above anyone in the DCEU's and is only surpassed by dormammu and surtur.

Russo’s and the narrative of the plot confirmed that Thor in EG was actually more powerful than he as ever been...so no, there is no version of Thor that’s faster than Faora. His strength feats mean nothing regarding the combat here as Clark’s in MOS were already better or in the least comparable, and his blitzes and punches were evaded and negated by Faora casually. Her fight with Clark showed far more skilled and utilization of her strengths that’s Thor ever has. Clark was actually superior to her in raw strength and power and she stomped him in their encounter so...Thor does far worse here.

More powerful, not faster. EG thor was much slower as shown he cant even tag thanos. Believe it or not thor has reaction AND combat speed feats above faora. For example tags iron man(who reacted to a tank shell 2x the speed of bullets), outspeeds hulk who can catch an ejector seat that's 800 mph+, and reacts to bullet speed chitari blasts. While faora is being kept up with and aimed at by humans, so she cant even be faster than 500 mph(since that's perception time and humans can clearly see and track her, Im highballing too because reaction speed is much slower than perception speed). Clark post faora fight is like building level, which hulk can one shot things at that level.

The ring feats actually belongs moreso to Rocket’s ship than Thor. Thor was the anchor, Rocket’s ship propulsion was the force required to get the rings moving. People don’t want to dive into details though because that feat will get less impressive. But that’s another convo.

Thor literally holds rocket's ship in place, that can move the rings so him being able to keep it in place is much better than anything faora has ever done.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: The cloak didn’t destroy the ship. The cloak hasn’t destroyed anything. MCU facts.

What we saw, was Thor use SB to strike the ground with an AOE attack. When then saw Thor tear inside ships WITH SB...we didn’t actually see what took place inside the ship but since we saw electric blasts and discharges much like those that SB had literally just done moments before, LOGIC says it was SB that was destroying the interior. We then see Thor exit the ship using SB yet again...the cloak is a complete non factor as it always had been.

Wanda does have more raw power than majority of the DCEU hero’s...which is completely irrelevant here as you stated that Thano was the most powerful aside from Dormamu and Surtur and clearly that was wrong because Wanda wrecked him, and Wanda herself would get shredded by DC top tiers or competent speedsters as you said. The point is, Thanos isn’t above her even though you originally said he was indirectly. But that’s neither here nor there.

So according to your logic, when Thor increases in power, he gets slower...makes PERFECT sense and I’m certain the Russo Brothers were completely trying to specify power and speed in their statement. I mean it’s not like IW Thor or any Thor prior has been tagged and beaten by basic speed attacks consistently. Certainly EVERY attack that has ever tagged him has had to be in the hypersonic range...😒

You really want to highball? Faora, in the same battle, outmaneuvered A10 Warthog gunfire. Why did you use the “humans perceived her” feat to lowball if your gonna highball Thor and Thanos? And just so you know, Faora dodging Clark’s blitz twice and even negating it would be a speed feat beyond anything Thor has done. Lowballed? Clarke’s slowest flight speed in MOS still clocks in at Mach 29. High balled? He has a speed feet of Mach 3,462 during his first flight scene. Since you’re using the absolute best speed scaling for Thor, let’s do that for Faora. Dodging and reacting to Clarke at that speed puts her beyond it, and puts her strength on a tier enough to negate the sheer force it would have, since she caught Clarke point blank range and negated it. So yeah...you wanna highball, Thor isn’t even close.

How is Clarke building level when in a weakened state, he directly withstood a beam of pulsating from both side of the planet, that had ambient power enough to one shot multiple skyscrapers and landmass and displace bodies of water...please stop. Superman accidentally off’d the top of a mountain by mistake. And he and Zod destroyed the city as a side affects of their battle. Guys fell head first from orbit into earth and weren't”t even phased. Get outta here with that foolishness lol. Hulk couldn’t even one shot Loki.

And no, Thor has no leverage so it was actually the foundation of the star system that held Rockets ship, Thor was just the anchor. Rocket literally told him this. Even so, I admit that lifting wise, Thor outclasses Faora, but the fact that she can strike hard and fast enough to down and even KO Superman and out maneuver his blitz is trouble for Thor. His resume against bricks isn’t too good in the MCU.

OT: Thor gets wrecked cloak or not.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

The cloak didn’t destroy the ship. The cloak hasn’t destroyed anything. MCU facts.

The ship was the cloak's feat, no matter what you say or think. I mean, if you want to play this game, then superman never destroyed the world engine since he has never shown anything on that level before. Doomsday never tanked the nuke because he has never shown anything on that level before. This is what you're doing, denying on screen feats and saying they never happened because the character never did something like that before. You're basically denying his powerup feats.

What we saw, was Thor use SB to strike the ground with an AOE attack. When then saw Thor tear inside ships WITH SB...we didn’t actually see what took place inside the ship but since we saw electric blasts and discharges much like those that SB had literally just done moments before, LOGIC says it was SB that was destroying the interior. We then see Thor exit the ship using SB yet again...the cloak is a complete non factor as it always had been.

Thor's lightning attack has more range than what we saw, nor did he slam it into the ground or anything, if it was really that then as soon as he entered the ship it would be destroyed instantly. We even see the lightning follow thor as he is flying up and when he exits we dont see that kind of lightning coming off stormbreaker.

Wanda does have more raw power than majority of the DCEU hero’s...which is completely irrelevant here as you stated that Thano was the most powerful aside from Dormamu and Surtur and clearly that was wrong because Wanda wrecked him, and Wanda herself would get shredded by DC top tiers or competent speedsters as you said. The point is, Thanos isn’t above her even though you originally said he was indirectly. But that’s neither here nor there.

The only reasons she gets beat by DCEU speedsters is due to lack of durability feats, while thanos has both strength and durability feats that are above DCEU characters. Wanda has more raw power than EVERYONE in the dceu anyways so i dont see the point.

So according to your logic, when Thor increases in power, he gets slower...makes PERFECT sense and I’m certain the Russo Brothers were completely trying to specify power and speed in their statement. I mean it’s not like IW Thor or any Thor prior has been tagged and beaten by basic speed attacks consistently. Certainly EVERY attack that has ever tagged him has had to be in the hypersonic range...😒

So you're saying that fat people stay the same speed they were when they were fit body builders? Okay bud. And no, thor has never been tagged by a basic speed attack, he's reacted to bullet speed attacks multiple times, plus this logic can be applied to DCEU characters if you're trying to say he isnt at that speed all the time.

You really want to highball? Faora, in the same battle, outmaneuvered A10 Warthog gunfire. Why did you use the “humans perceived her” feat to lowball if your gonna highball Thor and Thanos? And just so you know, Faora dodging Clark’s blitz twice and even negating it would be a speed feat beyond anything Thor has done. Lowballed? Clarke’s slowest flight speed in MOS still clocks in at Mach 29. High balled? He has a speed feet of Mach 3,462 during his first flight scene. Since you’re using the absolute best speed scaling for Thor, let’s do that for Faora. Dodging and reacting to Clarke at that speed puts her beyond it, and puts her strength on a tier enough to negate the sheer force it would have, since she caught Clarke point blank range and negated it. So yeah...you wanna highball, Thor isn’t even close.

How did I highball thor and thanos? Faora didnt outmaneuver anything, she just stood there and tanked it lol. I'm not lowballing either, she's legit been perceived by humans when using combat speed. If you REALLY want to highball using travel speed like that, then Thanos can throw his sword at captain marvel while FLYING and stop her in time, same captain marvel that can travel thousands of light years within only one day, which can be calc'd to be MASSIVELY faster than light, and thor can keep up with this thanos and put this thanos in a tough spot and force him to use the sword to defend himself. So yeah, if you're gonna highball, even FAT thor is FAR faster than faora. You cant even say captain marvel was going slower too since she's flying to save the universe and would have no reason to hold back

How is Clarke building level when in a weakened state, he directly withstood a beam of pulsating from both side of the planet, that had ambient power enough to one shot multiple skyscrapers and landmass and displace bodies of water...please stop. Superman accidentally off’d the top of a mountain by mistake. And he and Zod destroyed the city as a side affects of their battle. Guys fell head first from orbit into earth and weren't”t even phased. Get outta here with that foolishness lol. Hulk couldn’t even one shot Loki.

Hulk could one shot loki with a direct punch, and one shotted him with the puny god treatment, no idea why you brought him up. He and zod were destroying buildings please dont go around saying they destroyed the city... plus thor can one shot ships that no sell re-entry and hitting the ground at said speed.

And no, Thor has no leverage so it was actually the foundation of the star system that held Rockets ship, Thor was just the anchor. Rocket literally told him this. Even so, I admit that lifting wise, Thor outclasses Faora, but the fact that she can strike hard and fast enough to down and even KO Superman and out maneuver his blitz is trouble for Thor. His resume against bricks isn’t too good in the MCU.

Thor being able to be the anchor is still impressive, and he should get credit for the feat since he held in place the thing that did the feat.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unarmed Thor can still blast with lightning; which is enough I think.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Mismatch

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 death4bunnies  Moderator

Thor wins.

He was partially depowered in Dark World.

——-

Odin said that sending Thor to earth without the video at will take a toll on both of them.

——-

Fat prime Thor wrecks house.

——

Kurse couldn’t even put a much weaker Thor down in 60 seconds.

——

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah... the cloak downplay is still on going,m... good to know.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

I really don't see what's so great about the cloak. It knocked away Hulk and a few fodders, it's alright I guess but it won't do any major damage to Kryptonians.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: How was he weakened in TDW? The dark magic only weakened him in Avengers 1 iirc

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kryptonianking88:

Shit your absolutely right, I got my timelines mixed up.

—-

I concede the point.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MattyBoi

@takenstew22 said:

I really don't see what's so great about the cloak. It knocked away Hulk and a few fodders, it's alright I guess but it won't do any major damage to Kryptonians.

If you read my argument for the cloak, you would see me state the feat it has to one shot any kryptonian besides Zod, Supes and DD.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

why do you always lie?

thor enetred in THE OPENING of the outrider ship, with his hammer he caused explosions, and then exited out from the explosions.

lightening does nada to krytp metal.

hulk has been ko from cement weights, no selled thors ligthening punch. stop wanking .

cement weights force >>>>>>>>>thor lightening punch

fiora fyi, is only more super without her armor would no sell his lightening cloak.

The canon bvs character guide states nothing earthly can

The book also says he can withstand the force of an explosion and "nothing on Earth can stop Superman".

Batman would disagree.

DOD STATED NOTHING EARTHLY PENETRATED ZODS CORPSE.

FIORA THROW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY MCU THROW

LOCK THIS THREAD

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

Thor didnt have his hammer in the outrider ship.

We see thor use the lightning to tear the ships apart as we see it coming out, the lightning would have to pierce the ships to come out, which it did.

Outrider metal=kryptonian ships btw and thor was casually tearing them apart with lightning cloak.

"nothing earthly can stop superman"

Then how come supes nearly died to a nuke and needed to be revived by the sun to stay alive?

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Midbody

@mattyboi:

i have to show the clip , just to debunk you. smh

Loading Video...

clearly we see

thor enters FROM THE OPENING of the outrider ship

he causes explosion with his hammer which blows open the ship walls

thor exits from the explosion..

CLEARLY THE OUTRIDER SHIP WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE IMPACT FROM THE OUTSIDE ( HENCE THE TEARDROP SHAPE)

krytp metal even after the worlD engine explsion was still RELATIVELY intact.

ZODS SHIP NO SELLED THE AFTERSHOCKS AND PLANETARY DEBRIS OF KRYTPON

thanos ship busted after crash landing<<<<<<<<<<<<<krytp ships no sell crash landing and busting out of 20 k year old ice

KRYTP SHIPS >>>>>>>>>CHITARI , THANOS SHIP, OUTRIDER

DID YOU EVEN WATCH BVS?

dod scientist cl;early states nothing earthly penetrated zods corpse . fyi he didnt even have a scratch, while thor is bruised from every movie

sup was still weakened from krytp and had the scar. only when fullly hit by sunlight, did the scar heal completely.

per the canon bvs character guide

sup constantly heals and recharges from the sun...

thor gets bodied here quickly

FIORA TAKES SUPERMAN BULLRUSH AND FLIPS HIM INTO IHOP >>>>>>>>>>THOR DAZED FROM A MINOR BULL RUSH INTO CHURCH STONE

LOCK THIS THREAD

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

thor enters FROM THE OPENING of the outrider ship

Those ships were enclosed, we even see him use lightning and explode his way into it.

he causes explosion with his hammer which blows open the ship walls

Stormbreaker*

thor exits from the explosion..

He uses stormbreaker and flies out by making a hole with stormbreaker.

CLEARLY THE OUTRIDER SHIP WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE IMPACT FROM THE OUTSIDE ( HENCE THE TEARDROP SHAPE)

The inside is made of the same material, it would have no reason to be any weaker, which is irrelevant since thor pierced the outside with stormbreaker anyways and destroyed the outside.

krytp metal even after the worlD engine explsion was still RELATIVELY intact.

The engine didnt "explode", superman just destroyed it.

ZODS SHIP NO SELLED THE AFTERSHOCKS AND PLANETARY DEBRIS OF KRYTPON

Zod's ship escaped before it even happened.

thanos ship busted after crash landing<<<<<<<<<<<<<krytp ships no sell crash landing and busting out of 20 k year old ice

What's ice gonna do? Also thanos' ship no sold the crashing, dont try to lie now.

dod scientist cl;early states nothing earthly penetrated zods corpse . fyi he didnt even have a scratch, while thor is bruised from every movie

Thor wasnt bruised by anything "earthly", he was bruised by superhumans and alien metals, unless you're referring to thor 1, where thor doesnt even have any powers in that movie.

sup was still weakened from krytp and had the scar. only when fullly hit by sunlight, did the scar heal completely.

Which is irrelevant since supes still nearly died and has shown nothing to be able to tank a nuke. He also didnt have any kryptonite on him.

sup constantly heals and recharges from the sun...

Cool

thor gets bodied here quickly

I agree, just not by faora.

FIORA TAKES SUPERMAN BULLRUSH AND FLIPS HIM INTO IHOP >>>>>>>>>>THOR DAZED FROM A MINOR BULL RUSH INTO CHURCH STONE

I mean, if you wanna lowball, superman was hurt by a random piece of metal, and was knocked out of the sky by some random bullets. Plus you're forgetting thor got sent through the whole building then got hit into the church stone.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Midbody

@mattyboi:

lets end it here

you are blatantly lieing

CLEARLY WE SEE OUTRIDERS RUNNING BACK INTO THERE THE SHIP ( THROUGH THE OPENING)

WE SEE THOR WITH HIS HAMMER GO THROUGH THE OPENING

THOR WITH HIS HAMMER CAUSES INTERNAL EXPLOSIONS AND EXITS OUT FROM THEM

CLEARLY THE SHIPS WERE DESIGNED TO TAKE FORCE FROM THE OUTSIDE

YOU ALWAYS LIE

clearly we see zods ship appear right after the planetary destruction of krytpon. the phaton zone projector is still intact and only partially damaged. we even see zods soldier suddenly come out of the stasis field. there is no way zods ship moved from the explosion or the aftershocks. zod even tells sup they had to retro fit the phantoN drive to leave. also confirmed in the canon mos novel

Loading Video...

YOU FAIL.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

CLEARLY WE SEE OUTRIDERS RUNNING BACK INTO THERE THE SHIP ( THROUGH THE OPENING)

Thor doesnt go into that opening, we see him use stormbreaker to pierce into the ship.

WE SEE THOR WITH HIS HAMMER GO THROUGH THE OPENING

No, he pierces the ship.

THOR WITH HIS HAMMER CAUSES INTERNAL EXPLOSIONS AND EXITS OUT FROM THEM

No, he uses the lightning cloak to pierce the ship from the inside.

CLEARLY THE SHIPS WERE DESIGNED TO TAKE FORCE FROM THE OUTSIDE

But are made from the same material on the inside, so thor doing this from the inside proves nothing.

YOU ALWAYS LIE

No, you.

clearly we see zods ship appear right after the planetary destruction of krytpon. the phaton zone projector is still intact and only partially damaged. we even see zods soldier suddenly come out of the stasis field. there is no way zods ship moved from the explosion or the aftershocks. zod even tells sup they had to retro fit the phantoN drive to leave. also confirmed in the canon mos novel

Zod left before the destruction of krypton.

YOU FAIL.

No, you.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

you are obtuse

zod even states they were destined to float with the planetary debris

in the scene, we clearly see the phantom zone projector ( bottom right )

immediately after it was damaged, zods ship appeared and no selled the after shocks and planetary debris

we even see zod come out of stasis

zods ship did not leave the destruction of krytpon.

krytp ship >>>>>>>>>>>>>thanos ship. chitari ships/whales, / outriders

fyi

sup no selled going through seven walls of concrete >>>>>>>>thor dazed from a church stone pillar

you fail bruh'

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

zod even states they were destined to float with the planetary debris

Cool...

immediately after it was damaged, zods ship appeared and no selled the after shocks and planetary debris

Cool, it can no sell random debris.

krytp ship >>>>>>>>>>>>>thanos ship. chitari ships/whales, / outriders

No, thanos ship>>>>>outrider ship=kryptonian ship

sup no selled going through seven walls of concrete >>>>>>>>thor dazed from a church stone pillar

Thor tanking being thrown through building>>>>>>>superman being hurt by random piece of metal>>>superman being hurt by bullet.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Midbody

@mattyboi:

uhmm

you lied more than once.

The dialogue , canon mos novel and the scene shows zods ship survived the aftershocks and planetary debris of krytpton.

krytp ships >>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanos ship ( busted up when it crash landed)

.......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outrider ships ( busted up when it internally exploded)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chitari whale ( damged even just hitting grand central station / easily demoed by human blow torches)

let me know when any mcu ship no sells crashlanding into earth, never decays for 20 k years and no sells busting out of ice.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz

when the world engine impacted erat AT MACH 24 AND ACCELERATING ( seismographs registered it throughout the planet ) and it DESTROYED THE MOUNTAIN RANGE.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

a weakened sup busted into zods ship and confronted lex = fiora will no sell lightening

even after sup bltizing it it was still mostly intact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcu ships

random piece of metal = reinforced steel beam

per the canon mos novel, its painful for krypt to shut off there heat vision,. zod hit him at that exact time. sup didnt even slow down or have a bruise.

WIERD?

RIGHT AFTER SUP NO SELLED HITTING MULTIPLE STEEL BEAMS

SUP NO SELLING SEVEN WALLS OF CONCRETE>>>>>>NO SELLING MULTIPLE STEEL BEAMS >>>>>>>THOR ON HIS ASS FROM A RED RUBBER BALL

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

krytp ships >>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanos ship ( busted up when it crash landed)

Thanos' ship wasnt busted up why you lying?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outrider ships ( busted up when it internally exploded)

Why wouldnt a ship be busted up when they literally got exploded what?

The outrider ship alone has the same feat as the kryptonian ship.

let me know when any mcu ship no sells crashlanding into earth, never decays for 20 k years and no sells busting out of ice.

The outrider ship no sold crashing into earth at re-entry speed, never decaying isnt even a durability feat lol, nor is busting out of ice.

when the world engine impacted erat AT MACH 24 AND ACCELERATING ( seismographs registered it throughout the planet ) and it DESTROYED THE MOUNTAIN RANGE.

Cool, the outrider ship no sold a re-entry speed fall(mach 24) and hitting the ground, and destroying a forest.

random piece of metal = reinforced steel beam

Being thrown through a building into pillar>>>>>>>random piece of metal.

per the canon mos novel, its painful for krypt to shut off there heat vision,. zod hit him at that exact time. sup didnt even slow down or have a bruise.

Supes had already shut it off when he got hit.

RIGHT AFTER SUP NO SELLED HITTING MULTIPLE STEEL BEAMS

No he didnt lol

SUP NO SELLING SEVEN WALLS OF CONCRETE>>>>>>NO SELLING MULTIPLE STEEL BEAMS >>>>>>>THOR ON HIS ASS FROM A RED RUBBER BALL

Comedy scene =/= real scene, plus it was thor himself who threw the ball, and the ball was made by alien materials, so unquantifiable.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

please stop replying to me.

your lieing precludes any reasonable debate. no matter what video evidence is shown, your lieing eyes dismiss it.

1) thor went through the opening of the outrider ship ( same opening as the outriders ran into.)

2) kry ship no sell crash landing without a scratch / and bust out of 20 k year old ice ( 20,000 years later)

3) thanos ship was busted up as it crash landed ( there are wide aeral shots of the avaengers base which shows it)

4) ronan ship busted up when it crash landed

5) chitrai whale and mother ship vaporized by a low yield nuke in space

sup no selled multiple steel beams after. why lie? sup meltedthe steel beam, he then shut off his heat vision and then zod hit him with the stump.

Loading Video...

even a weakened sup busted into zods ship= fiora can do the same = lightening will nothing to her

i will respond no more. there is no point with a biased liar. the russos and synder could agree with everything i state, and you would declined.

facts trump your lieing eyes

take care

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

please stop replying to me.

You were the one who engaged me in a debate, therefore it's your fault Im replying to you. If you want me to stop then just concede and not say anything after, if you are continuing the argument I am forced to reply.

1) thor went through the opening of the outrider ship ( same opening as the outriders ran into.)

Thats a whole lie, thor used stormbreaker to pierce his way in, and makes a hole with stormbreaker to get out.

2) kry ship no sell crash landing without a scratch / and bust out of 20 k year old ice ( 20,000 years later)

Spending 20k years in ice isnt a durability feat. Also the outrider ships no sold crash landing without a scratch either..

3) thanos ship was busted up as it crash landed ( there are wide aeral shots of the avaengers base which shows it)

it was busted up because it was literally just destroyed by CM.

4) ronan ship busted up when it crash landed

Irrelevant

5) chitrai whale and mother ship vaporized by a low yield nuke in space

Irrelevant. Also superman nearly died to a nuke in space so whats your point

sup no selled multiple steel beams after. why lie? sup meltedthe steel beam, he then shut off his heat vision and then zod hit him with the stump.

Are we watching the same thing? Clark gets sent back flying and is visibly damaged by it.

even a weakened sup busted into zods ship= fiora can do the same = lightening will nothing to her

Faora cannot do the same thing, you gotta realize that clark overpowered her and was gonna beat both her and nam ek if not for the military. The lightning is one shotting her. It replicated something only supes and zod can do.

i will respond no more. there is no point with a biased liar. the russos and synder could agree with everything i state, and you would declined.

Ok I guess you give up, therefore I win by default. The russos and synder dont even know what you're saying, nor do they agree with it.

facts trump your lieing eyes

Wait eyes can lie? Thought only mouths can..

take care

Will do

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: It's already been debunked. Stormbreaker tore through the ships, not Thor's lightning cloak.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: ...Uh Huh.

Facts: Thor gets mollywhopped here in ANY circumstance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Your "Thanks for reading" bit always gets me.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

Headcanon Facts: Thor gets mollywhopped here in ANY circumstance.

Reality: Thor stomps faora

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: @rijehu: @iron_tiger: Correction. Mattyboi is partially right and partially wrong. Thor uses Stormbreaker to puncture the exterior, then damages both the exterior and interior further by utilizing the Lightning Cloak. As pictured below...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There you have it.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 death4bunnies  Moderator

Faora has zero feats to suggest she doesn't get oneshot by the lightning cloak.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 death4bunnies  Moderator

People seem to be trying to give Faora Superman feats.

I do not think Faora scales to a Kryptonain who's been on earth 20+ years.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: It's already been debunked. Stormbreaker tore through the ships, not Thor's lightning cloak.

No, stormbreaker pierced the ships, the lightning tearing through it was from the cloak as shown above.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: You’ve already admitted to me that either on Team solos so you’re just wanting the last word at this point. A witness against yourself. We’re done here.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MattyBoi

@rijehu said:

@mattyboi: You’ve already admitted to me that either on Team solos so you’re just wanting the last word at this point. A witness against yourself. We’re done here.

That was what 3 posts ago? Debating you made me realize thor can stomp here. Love how you're acting like you won, when you did nothing and cant even try to respond to my post.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Each Kryptonian in MOS can scale to each other. That doesn’t mean they have identical stats, but stats close enough at base levels. The fact that Faora and Nam and Zod could keep up with and sometimes outright overpower Supes despite his years under the sun is a testament to their power.

His sun days didn’t help him when she stomped him in h2h and negated his blitzes. Faora was far more skilled than him and rivaled him in strength and due to her militant programming and tactical training for war, she was formidable enough to outright humiliate Clark majority of their fights. She put Clarke down before adapted Zod did. Nam Ek was far stronger than both Zoe and Faora due to his genetics and he straight up tanked everything Superman threw. Zod was a subtle combination of Faora’s skill with Nam’s brute and was bred to be a warrior so of course he adapted. There is no reason why they can’t be scaled to one another .

Faora doesn’t need Clark’s feats since she smacked him up with her own.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: It’s not even a matter of winning at this point (I know Thor gets stomped here as do you). It’s the fact that “debaters” like you care nothing for reason; you just want the last word. My responses to you several posts ago still hold strong as your argument consists of wonky scaling, highballing Thor and lowballing Faora, with a casual shifting of logic when you’re confronted and a repetitive “Nuh Uh”.

BUT For the heck of it, I’ll give you that Thors Cloak destroyed a ship that no sold re-entry. But then we would have to say that Clark’s laser have sliced through ships that no sold re-entry, and Faora tanked that. We also have to say that he has no sold re-entry himself SEVERAL times and that even weakened, he has destroyed The WE which no sold re-entry and interdimensional travel via black holes and even then, Faora downed and KO’d him with a slam and a clothes-lline, thus-she can KO Thor and bypass his cloak because she defeated a guy whose punches and blitzes do the same thing you think Thor’s cloak did. A guy who has both no sold re-rentry forces and casually destroyed ships that themselves no sold re-entry forces. Faora humiliated a being who can do with his weakened body what Thor used both a hammer and a cloak to do. Faora > lighting cloak as she has beaten a guy who has better feats (and at bare minimum, RIVALS the feats of) the lightning cloak.

Without SB, Faora would stomp him in those 60 seconds alone because even you have admitted that you think SB amped his cloak. Well he doesn’t have it starting off. Thus he gets wrecked by each member alone. The moment he summons it, he stalemates Faora at best due to her feats against kryptonian cloak Clarke. Adding Kurse in the mix makes it a slaughter assuming the earlier scenario doesn’t play out.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

It’s the fact that “debaters” like you care nothing for reason; you just want the last word. My responses to you several posts ago still hold strong as your argument consists of wonky scaling, highballing Thor and lowballing Faora, with a casual shifting of logic when you’re confronted and a repetitive “Nuh Uh”.

I care for reason, you just havent given good ones. Your whole argument is that "well the cloak didnt destroy the ships because it has no feats before that, even tho it just got amped, feats dont count since it hasnt shown anything on it, but we can make the exception for stormbreaker because if I accept it was the cloak that would mean faora loses". Then call highballing when I present the feats.(more specifically the speed feats.)

BUT For the heck of it, I’ll give you that Thors Cloak destroyed a ship that no sold re-entry. But then we would have to say that Clark’s laser have sliced through ships that no sold re-entry, and Faora tanked that. We also have to say that he has no sold re-entry himself SEVERAL times and that even weakened, he has destroyed The WE which no sold re-entry and interdimensional travel via black holes and even then, Faora downed and KO’d him with a slam and a clothes-lline, thus-she can KO Thor and bypass his cloak because she defeated a guy whose punches and blitzes do the same thing you think Thor’s cloak did. A guy who has both no sold re-rentry forces and casually destroyed ships that themselves no sold re-entry forces. Faora humiliated a being who can do with his weakened body what Thor used both a hammer and a cloak to do. Faora > lighting cloak as she has beaten a guy who has better feats (and at bare minimum, RIVALS the feats of) the lightning cloak.

I dont remember clark's laser slicing through those ships(which would be irrelevant here since thor has been through MUCH worst), only clark himself destroyed them. Faora didnt tank it either she was clearly overpowered and had to move her hand off clark. Plus faora got overpowered by clark when he actually fought properly, and only won due to him being inexperienced and having nam ek literally save her and hold clark in place for a free shot. Thor only used the cloak to tear through the ship, only using stormbreaker to enter. So the cloak will bare minimum be able to hold her off, since it replicated what clark did(same clark that could overpower her while just trying to get out of the city). So the cloak will be able to hold her off and stun her to give thor a free shot with stormbreaker.

Without SB, Faora would stomp him in those 60 seconds alone because even you have admitted that you think SB amped his cloak. Well he doesn’t have it starting off. Thus he gets wrecked by each member alone. The moment he summons it, he stalemates Faora at best due to her feats against kryptonian cloak Clarke. Adding Kurse in the mix makes it a slaughter assuming the earlier scenario doesn’t play out.

I agree, but thor can tank the beating till he gets stormbreaker, since he can tank attacks from thanos who literally stops stormbreaker thor with ONE ARM, thor is amping stormbreaker with mjolnir aswell and has help from cap.(I already stated thor with stormbreaker alone's feats). Tho I agree with that last statement.

Also love how you dropped the speed argument, because you know you lost on that.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: My reasoning stands still, and is based upon the fact that the cloak has never harmed high tiers...and it hasn’t. The cloak destroying the ship is still unfounded speculation but even if I let you have that, which I did, it downstairs change the fact that Faora smashed a guy who could do the same thing and negate his strikes. You didn’t debunk anything. I’m literally using your logic now and it still supports my argument.

Nope. Clark’s laser sliced through the Kryptoniam craft in one go which means it’s stronger that lightning cloak level. Not irrelevant. And yeah it did stun Faora because it was just that powerful. And don’t lie. Clark NEVER bested Faora on land. He had to take both her and Nam Ek in the air to even get a chance against them because they couldn’t fly while he could. Even then, he had to sneak her and take out her mask to put her down. She never got “overpowered” by him because she was already superior in their confrontation. He tired to blitz her against after she dodged the other one and that’s when Nam Ek grabbed him: He blitzed her and she recovered. She KO’d him with a strike, something he couldn’t do to her.

Ill agree that he hold her off with SB, which is why it’s a stalemate if he lives that long. It you have to stop lying about Thor’s powers. Mijolnir didn’t amp SB as SB is already the superior weapon and Thanos was already getting rocked by basic level cap so trying to do all that crazy scaling fall short.

Also, I didn’t mention the speed anymore because you tried to argue that CM was flying FTL when Thanos threw a weapon faster even though everyone in the background was literally moving normally. That’s self defeating logic so I didn’t need to do so.

Fair enough.

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse solos

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros:

Patently false

No Caption Provided

Thanks for the screen shots. WE clearly see thor entering through the opening . once inside his sb is causing internal explosions which break apart the walls . thor then exits from there.

Thanks, biased mcu poster.!

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Midbody

@rijehu:

its a pointless exercise with mattyboi. he lies constantly and states the same debunked/nonsensical points.he also never acknowledges when he is wrong. he is the child that wrecks the chess board and states victory. lol

In the canon mos novel , the black hole singularity was so strong it converted all the krytp metal into energy. fiora survived it ( canon mos novel and synder publicly stating it) = Lightening will nada to her.

sup while weakened , easily busted into zods ship when he confronted lex. (fiora >>weakened superman)

We also have the screen shot which clearly shows thor entering through the opening of the outrider ship. once inside he caused explosions which bust open the ship . Thor exited from the busted walls.

No Caption Provided

there are multiple scenes where lightening does nothing to krytp metal.

also , fiora is only more super without her armor . she definitely scales to superman when she is fully adapted.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody: I’m noticing that. That’s why I said, he is only focused on getting the last word instead of actually making sense because he thinks having the last post or the longest post means he's right.

He will even argue against what the actual MCU franchise shows on panel, or try to undermine the actual

statement that the Russo Brothers by saying pretending there is some conveniently missing context to what they said or adding his own reasoning to statement made via word of mouth, just to force his position.

I even let him wank the lightning cloak, and then proved how Clarke alone has done just as much as the cloak has and more, and Faora stomped him so therefore she > cloak and he dismisses it when it’s literally his own logic I’m using now. He even admitted that Thor has no chance here, but somehow after “debating with me”, he claims he changed his mind...MCU fans have become as toxic as they think DCEU fans are.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody: I'm not sure why that would make me a biased MCU poster. I was mistaken on how he entered the ship... no big deal. I was still right on the other parts.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

My reasoning stands still, and is based upon the fact that the cloak has never harmed high tiers...and it hasn’t. The cloak destroying the ship is still unfounded speculation but even if I let you have that, which I did, it downstairs change the fact that Faora smashed a guy who could do the same thing and negate his strikes. You didn’t debunk anything. I’m literally using your logic now and it still supports my argument.

Thats because marvel high tiers(like thanos who is the only one it fought) has feats to say he can tank it, like for example he tanks attacks from captain marvel who flies through the main ship that housed these same ships that the cloak did. Faora only smashed him due to inexperience, when supes actually fought properly he was overpowering her and faora needed nam ek to ko him.

Nope. Clark’s laser sliced through the Kryptoniam craft in one go which means it’s stronger that lightning cloak level. Not irrelevant. And yeah it did stun Faora because it was just that powerful. And don’t lie. Clark NEVER bested Faora on land. He had to take both her and Nam Ek in the air to even get a chance against them because they couldn’t fly while he could. Even then, he had to sneak her and take out her mask to put her down. She never got “overpowered” by him because she was already superior in their confrontation. He tired to blitz her against after she dodged the other one and that’s when Nam Ek grabbed him: He blitzed her and she recovered. She KO’d him with a strike, something he couldn’t do to her.

If anything clark's laser slicing through it just shows that it's equal, and we already saw that was taking care of faora and overpowering her, so the cloak will do the same here, but unlike the laser, it's not gonna stop. And yes, he was besting her and overpowered her, he throws her to the ground and overpowers her, she can do nothing about it, needing nam ek to save her. She only had the upper hand due to inexperience and him being new to his powers. And she only ko'd him because she was given a free shot by nam ek, she was about to get bullrushed and arguably beat if not for him.

Ill agree that he hold her off with SB, which is why it’s a stalemate if he lives that long. It you have to stop lying about Thor’s powers. Mijolnir didn’t amp SB as SB is already the superior weapon and Thanos was already getting rocked by basic level cap so trying to do all that crazy scaling fall short.

Mjolnir is made of the same material of stormbreaker, so yes, it's an amp. I can agree SB may be more powerful, but it's def an amp and will be adding a comparable force to stormbreaker. Also cap had mjolnir which is the only reason why he was comboing thanos, as shown when mjolnir gets disarmed cap is basically defenseless and got one shotted. Dont even try to lowball like that.

Also, I didn’t mention the speed anymore because you tried to argue that CM was flying FTL when Thanos threw a weapon faster even though everyone in the background was literally moving normally. That’s self defeating logic so I didn’t need to do so.

I was only arguing that since you were trying to highball faora to some mach 3,400+ speeds BS. Dunno what everyone moving normally has to do with things but okay, already proved how she can fly at that speed.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

statement that the Russo Brothers by saying pretending there is some conveniently missing context to what they said or adding his own reasoning to statement made via word of mouth, just to force his position.

Are you referring to fat thor being faster and stronger than other thors? The russos only state he's more powerful as in raw power, not in speed, it would make 0 sense that he got faster too since he got fat.

I even let him wank the lightning cloak, and then proved how Clarke alone has done just as much as the cloak has and more, and Faora stomped him so therefore she > cloak and he dismisses it when it’s literally his own logic I’m using now. He even admitted that Thor has no chance here, but somehow after “debating with me”, he claims he changed his mind...MCU fans have become as toxic as they think DCEU fans are.

Im not wanking the cloak either, we literally see the cloak do it's feat, but you claim it's stormbreaker even tho we see nothing like that from stormbreaker. Faora got overpowered by superman physically, only stomping him due to the speed advantage and skill advantage, which is something you ignore. Then even state that the heat vision busted the kryptonian ships, which is the same thing the cloak could do and she was overpowered and stunned by it. Also why am I suppose to stay on one opinion? I am suppose to be unable to change? Lol.

I’m noticing that. That’s why I said, he is only focused on getting the last word instead of actually making sense because he thinks having the last post or the longest post means he's right.

Never said nor thought these things. Also I've made sense.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midbody:

In the canon mos novel , the black hole singularity was so strong it converted all the krytp metal into energy. fiora survived it ( canon mos novel and synder publicly stating it) = Lightening will nada to her.

That's a DC/strength feat for the black hole? I mean even if we assume it is, it would only be as strong as the cloak, plus she just "survived" it, not no sells it, therefore she can survive the lightning, but it can do damage/ko her.

We also have the screen shot which clearly shows thor entering through the opening of the outrider ship. once inside he caused explosions which bust open the ship . Thor exited from the busted walls.

He uses the lightning cloak to tear through the ship as we see lightning come out from the inside, which is irrelevant since the ship is made out of the same material on the inside unless proven otherwise.

there are multiple scenes where lightening does nothing to krytp metal.

? Thor's lightning isnt normal lightning, nor has it even came in contact with kryptonian metal.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers