No Caption Provided

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk solos eventually.

He was giving Thor a fight in Avangers who is the same guy as Endgame Cap with better stats.

This Hulk is even better so he wins.

Wolverine and Black Panther are excellent indestructible distractions.

(However Black Panther probably goes down due to lightning)

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning would mess up Panther badly. A Mjolnir strike hits harder than a punch from Thanos, so BP may get one-shotted. Wolverine should be incapacitated by lightning or even killed by a sustained lighting blast. But Hulk is the biggest threat here (if it's Ragnarok Hulk). The team may take it due to Hulk if Cap gets disarmed (probably by Hulk if anyone). It's mainly Cap vs. Hulk here. But Cap seems to pressure his opponents while dual wielding better than Thor, so Hulk may have trouble responding. Hulk is definitely getting hurt since even Thanos did, who is much better at fighting and wore armor. Due to Hulk's lack of skill, I question whether Hulk can turn the fight around like Thanos did, plus Hulk doesn't have a blade to give him more range and damage vibranium. Could go either way, but it really depends on Hulk vs. Cap. Not sure who takes the majority yet, will need to see more arguments. But I think Hulk would be the reason any of the other two even get close to Cap. They lack Cap's range and will be easy to at least tko.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Cap Vs hulk can go either way. Others don't matter

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Hulk solos eventually.

He was giving Thor a fight in Avangers who is the same guy as Endgame Cap with better stats.

This Hulk is even better so he wins.

Wolverine and Black Panther are excellent indestructible distractions.

(However Black Panther probably goes down due to lightning)

Cap's style with the hammer and shield is more aggressive than Thor's, and Avengers Hulk I can see getting combo-ed into the ground with how Mjolnir shook him with one hit. Cap is going to give Hulk barely any room to breathe, which is why I think Cap can take some rounds. However, I also do feel Hulk can carry the team, but he's less capable than Thanos even when both are unarmed and he's going to have to work harder to turn the fight around. I don't feel like BP will last very long and Wolverine will have to rely heavily on healing bc every hit will do serious damage, even the shield bashes. But they could create the opening Hulk needs. But overall, I don't think either side can 10/10 this fight.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap will get some good hits in but ultimately Hulk could solo, nothing to suggest even this version of CA is better than Avengers 1 Thor.

With BP's agility/tech and Wolvie's ferocity and healing supporting Hulk will definitely have the chance to get a couple of good hits in before long and that will be all it takes.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight, I'll take Cap 7/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36e5675daa1
deactivated-5f36e5675daa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins this. One lightning blast can mess up anyone here, only Hulk can take Mjolnir strike but not aa good as Thanos.