Captain America wields Mjolnir

Superman has no Morals

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ZS Supes solos with morals off. Statues all the Avengers and anyone too durable to die to a single punch gets melted by 3.5 MILLION Kelvin HV. No one on the Avengers team has the durability feats to suggest they could survive it.

Avatar image for deactivated-606071931aa92
deactivated-606071931aa92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos everyone. He went back in time and reversed the Morherbox Unity's power which is said to be planetary and can destroy worlds and turn them into dust. Flash ran "far beyond the speed of light", travelled back in time and saved everyone, including fucking Superman who was VAPORIZED by the Unity. That's fucking OP.

Flash could kill Fox Jean Grey like she's nothing just for fun. If bloodlusted and he doesn't care about what changing events of the past does to the present timeline, he would just go back in time and kill baby Jean to make her cease to exist.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Six-Deuce

Flash kills everyone he “can” kill right off, leaving Thor, Marvel and likely Tony. Morals off doesn’t help Clark ironically....in order to win he has to fight like Barry which he would be even less likely to. Clark without morals still tries to catch SB for a high-tension pre-beatdown cameo shot...ends up dead. Thor and Marvel clean up the rest, Barry can’t really do anything offensively to Thor or Marvel so that’s curtains. DD would similarly get tagged (even more likely to fight like a brick.)

Fan-fiction heat vision calcs are almost as banal as the continent newspaper nonsense.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cykrill said:

Flash solos everyone. He went back in time and reversed the Morherbox Unity's power which is said to be planetary and can destroy worlds and turn them into dust. Flash ran "far beyond the speed of light", travelled back in time and saved everyone, including fucking Superman who was VAPORIZED by the Unity. That's fucking OP.

Flash could kill Fox Jean Grey like she's nothing just for fun. If bloodlusted and he doesn't care about what changing events of the past does to the present timeline, he would just go back in time and kill baby Jean to make her cease to exist.

Stop making up fan fiction that would never happen

ZS Supes solos with morals off. Statues all the Avengers and anyone too durable to die to a single punch gets melted by 3.5 MILLION Kelvin HV. No one on the Avengers team has the durability feats to suggest they could survive it.

Couldn't even statue Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL destroys, and DD would solo lol

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash kills everyone he “can” kill right off, leaving Thor, Marvel and likely Tony. Morals off doesn’t help Clark ironically....in order to win he has to fight like Barry which he would be even less likely to. Clark without morals still tries to catch SB for a high-tension pre-beatdown cameo shot...ends up dead. Thor and Marvel clean up the rest, Barry can’t really do anything offensively to Thor or Marvel so that’s curtains. DD would similarly get tagged (even more likely to fight like a brick.)

Fan-fiction heat vision calcs are almost as banal as the continent newspaper nonsense.

Not really fan fiction when its a direct statement...

I don't know if Marvel or Tony can survive Flash. CM probably isn't starting in Binary, as its not in her character to do so, and she tends to get beat up when not in Binary. Tony shouldn't have the durability the survive either... Thats a big stretch.

If Flash grabs WWs sword, he kills everyone. No one is surviving that. If not, I could see Thor surviving. Thor is a problem for sure, but not sure how he wins the fight though. He is never tagging Flash. Even if Thor kills everyone else, Flash can just go back in time and restart the fight with that information. Clark isn't trying to catch anything after that, and then Thor does lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:

@six-deuce said:

Not really fan fiction when its a direct statement...

I don't know if Marvel or Tony can survive Flash. CM probably isn't starting in Binary, as its not in her character to do so, and she tends to get beat up when not in Binary. Tony shouldn't have the durability the survive either... Thats a big stretch.

If Flash grabs WWs sword, he kills everyone. No one is surviving that. If not, I could see Thor surviving. Thor is a problem for sure, but not sure how he wins the fight though. He is never tagging Flash. Even if Thor kills everyone else, Flash can just go back in time and restart the fight with that information. Clark isn't trying to catch anything after that, and then Thor does lose.

You know, I was the one who started the DCEU Flash wank with the first Snyder Cut threads but even I didn't think he would become a literal fucking walking plot device lot. And he's MFTL now. Jesus. He could just go back in time and kill anyone.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cykrill said:

You know, I was the one who started the DCEU Flash wank with the first Snyder Cut threads but even I didn't think he would become a literal fucking walking plot device lot. And he's MFTL now. Jesus. He could just go back in time and kill anyone.

I mean, its not that far from CW Flash... And that has existed for a while now.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If quicksilver exits and Ant-Man and Captain Marvel and Thor are at prime the Avengers are talking out the Justice league until Superman solos or Flash solos.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cykrill said:

I’m pretty sure MCU Quicksilver could do the same thing LOL.

Just freeze time and kill everyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poedameronsbutt said:

@Aristeaus said:
@cykrill said:

I’m pretty sure MCU Quicksilver could do the same thing LOL.

Just freeze time and kill everyone.

Someone end this guy for me please.

You didn't watch Zack Snyder's Justice League, did you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replace "Justice League + Doomsday" with "Flash" and we'd have much less of a spite post.

Flash alone kills everyone. He can punch at the speed of light as stated by Snyder or, if he's fully bloodlusted, he would just go back in time and kill everyone.

Barry is now an MFTL walking plot device who travelled back in time and reverse the PLANETARY destructive capabilities of the Motherbox Unity and saved everyone and the whole planet itself (you can see Barry running on nothing, the Earth is not there anymore and you only see stars when he runs, this reminds me of something Alien X did in Ben 10 lol), including a dead and vaporised Superman who was reconstructed by the Flash. This is too much.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Poedameronsbutt

@cykrill: Yeah I did?? You act like I just said MCU Quicksilver solos DCEU wtf.

All I implied was that he can slow down time and freeze time too.

So he could probably kill everyone in the room (I’m talking about the Avengers and MCU).

And you sound like a retard with all this Flash wank holy shit.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@theamazingyolo: 3.5million Kelvin? And supes is still alive after that. Questionable

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JL's speed is too Op

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman alone solos tbh. Hell, his heat vision could melt them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvanderling said:

Superman alone solos tbh. Hell, his heat vision could melt them all.

Flash can kill Superman though. Flash is the most powerful member of the League.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cykrill: Yeah I did?? You act like I just said MCU Quicksilver solos DCEU wtf.

All I implied was that he can slow down time and freeze time too.

So he could probably kill everyone in the room (I’m talking about the Avengers and MCU).

And you sound like a retard with all this Flash wank holy shit.

Flash travelled back in time and reversed everything that happened. Quicksilver didn't do anything like that.

Flash ran at FTL (possibly MFTL) speeds. Quicksilver is nowhere near the speed of Light. End of discussion.

Stop fucking trolling.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experienced future flash cant stop superman who is high tier

So all the high tiers are safe

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. You can take away multiple league members, and they would still Stomp

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
finalkingthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday alone probably kills half the army after one AOE, him and Superman are gonna wipe out people left and right.

The only hope really is Strange or Wanda pulling a rabbit out of the hat for the win.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone who isn't Thor, Hulk and CM is either irrelevant or goo on the ground after Flash blitzes their entire army in a few seconds.

Doomsday has fun with Hulk, Superman handily beats CM and Thor gets overwhelmed by WW, AM, Flash and Cyborg.

Avatar image for theonewhodoesso
TheOneWhoDoesSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your only real heavy hitters here are Thor and Captain Marvel... With No Wanda and no Strange on the battlefield, even Steve with his amp wouldn’t equate too much here.

Depends whether Superman can take out CM. It’ll be a tough ass fight either way,

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Clark or DD could technically solo if they fought totally out of character (fought entire fight in superspeed, moved and dodged as though they were not tanks.). Flash for all his speed lacks offensive horsepower to harm Thor or Marvel, or possibly Tony. Truth is DD has no tactics so will not fight this way, and Clark only uses speed to react to speed threats. Clark will try to showcase his strength by “catching” SB l(a lot of examples of this) and will find out too late he shouldn’t have done that.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cykrill: What does that have to do with anything I said? I don’t care if Flash is MFTL stfu.

All I said was I’m pretty sure Quicksilver MCU can do something similar or at least freeze time a bit.

I’m not replying anymore.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jl wrecks. Doomsday and superman can solo.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo: 3.5million Kelvin? And supes is still alive after that. Questionable

he survived the heat of nuke in weakened state that was 50 times hotter. Dont see why 3,5 mil kelvin would be big deal for him.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experienced future flash cant stop superman who is high tier

So all the high tiers are safe

Superman is very clearly above MCU high tiers.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: cm thor thanos

Superman would be a statue to light speed flash so the only thing saving him is his durability which mcu high tiers have.

Vision is perfectly fine aswell

However if you do scale a faster than light speed punch flash would be the top dog. Would be nice to see him fight a high tier in the future

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:

To you and anyone that ever claims that Superman or any other character will lose because they try to tank an attack rather than avoid it, see the following:

Per Battle Forum rules:

"When there is no information, we use these as the default battle conditions:

• Fighting to the best of their abilities, within their normal ethical / moral boundaries.
  • No prep, no prior knowledge.
  • A populated city street, starting 10 ft apart.
  • Standard gear, current mainstream canon versions (current / standard when the thread was originally made)
  • Win by KO, death, or BFR.
  • Rest / healing between rounds (for Gauntlets)"

As you can see in bold, fighters fight to the best of their abilities only constrained by morals when morals are not turned off. Morals are off here, so no constraints to his ability to fight except his own power limits. Would fighting to the best of your ability constitute trying to no-sell or tank any attack which you could easily avoid? The answer is no. These characters have no prior knowledge why would anyone try to tank an attack rather than dodge it? They wouldn't under these conditions.

The definition of best is: "of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality."

The most effective and desirable way to fight with the abilities of Superman and no morals would not be to try and tank any attacks and to simply kill everyone in the fight with his HV or one-shotting them with maybe a neck snap and never leaving his super speed.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: cm thor thanos

Superman would be a statue to light speed flash so the only thing saving him is his durability which mcu high tiers have.

Vision is perfectly fine aswell

However if you do scale a faster than light speed punch flash would be the top dog. Would be nice to see him fight a high tier in the future

You do not comprehend how fast either Superman or Flash are.

Flash was trying to tackle Superman and he blitzed him both times and both times Superman reacted to it.

Was Flash going all out? No. Was he going light speed? No. Was he going 50% light speed? Probably not. Was he using 1% of his speed? Most likely at least that much speed. How fast is 1% the speed of light? 1% the SoL is almost Mach 9000! Superman could statue everyone with only Mach 10 speed, and probably even less. In order to actually give Flash a fight in superspeed as Superman did, Superman would have to be ridiculously fast considering he was able to tag and down Flash who can run at near lightspeed and not run into anything (when he was doing his circle).

Another thing to note is that just because something/someone (Flash) is faster than Superman does not mean that Superman cannot dodge it, as he did the Flash.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: if flash can run back in time superman and anyone else is a statue until they can do the same

And in the fight with superman it was before flash got his better feat they havent been compared post feat

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: if flash can run back in time superman and anyone else is a statue until they can do the same

And in the fight with superman it was before flash got his better feat they havent been compared post feat

Flash went faster than Speed of Light in order to revive Superman, that is why time reversed.

Flash was said to go near speed of light before that event as well.

Flash can statue Superman when he goes back in time obviously but that is not what I said. You did not refute my points because I am right.

Was Flash going all out? No. Was he going light speed? No. Was he going 50% light speed? Probably not. Was he using 1% of his speed? Most likely at least that much speed. How fast is 1% the speed of light? 1% the SoL is almost Mach 9000! Superman could statue everyone with only Mach 10 speed, and probably even less. In order to actually give Flash a fight in superspeed as Superman did, Superman would have to be ridiculously fast considering he was able to tag and down Flash who can run at near lightspeed and not run into anything (when he was doing his circle).

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: my point was flash is much faster than superman flash can run back in time and also light speed superman cannot. He is a statue even though he is fast.

My point wasnt how fast superman is to everyone else.

Since flash is much faster than anyone speed of others is irrelevant he is hitting anyone he can reach.

Since you are getting hit durability is the main factor superman has high tier durability so all the high tiers with high tier durability should be ok.

If lightspeed punches are not scaled.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: best of ability within character is the way you typically observe him fighting....the way I described. It doesn’t imply you attribute most efficient possible tactics...Flash doesn’t start with Diana’s sword and Thor doesn’t start the match blazing Bifrost beams in all directions. You and I know Clark would do what he always does....because he is Clark and not Barry with super strength and heat-vision. Clark tries to match strength and gets killed. I agree that if Clark fought out of character he has a solid path to victory (unless you are using your rationale in which you could technically wank Thor’s one superspeed feat and assume since he “can” do it he would fight the entire fight in superspeed lightning form)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman, Flash, and Doomsday are all that is needed

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch,JL win ez

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@supermanforever: yeah you got a point, forgot about the nuke. That's something like 500million degrees Kelvin. But did he. Survive? I thought he was revived by the 🌞. Could be wrong.

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg said:

JL destroys, and DD would solo lol

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday on his own should clear, adding in the JL including Superman makes it a mismatch of epic proportions.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much heat Vision overhype lol

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers slaughter house.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL destroys

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: best of ability within character is the way you typically observe him fighting....the way I described. It doesn’t imply you attribute most efficient possible tactics...Flash doesn’t start with Diana’s sword and Thor doesn’t start the match blazing Bifrost beams in all directions. You and I know Clark would do what he always does....because he is Clark and not Barry with super strength and heat-vision. Clark tries to match strength and gets killed. I agree that if Clark fought out of character he has a solid path to victory (unless you are using your rationale in which you could technically wank Thor’s one superspeed feat and assume since he “can” do it he would fight the entire fight in superspeed lightning form)

It does not say within character, it says within their normal ethical and moral boundaries.

Flash doesn't start with Diana's sword because that is not his gear, he would have to get it after the fight begins.

Thor can't blaze Bifrost beams in all directions, he has only been shown to use it with Stormbreaker once I can remember and Bifrost has never been able to do something like that, only one similar sized beam that comes down from the sky.

Clark would fight to the best his abilities allow according to standard rules.