User Lists: 0

#51 death4bunnies  Online
kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wanda definitely has the ability to TP and has used it in battle.

She literally TP incaped half the avengers in the middle of a fight.

They were in battle mode fighting and she TP'd them.

She TP'd a entire city.

She used TP on the sly.

-----

To act like this isn't a battle applicable power she has is non-sense.

------

Avengers clearly win here.

That's not an intense combat situation though. She literally surprised all of the avengers by hiding and poking out on them. In Wakanda, which is a battle situation like this, she didn't even try for it. Also, attempting to restrain Clark like Thanos is going to result in her getting her head punched off very quickly. Also, she isn't perceiving clark enough to use her tk.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's okay for Superman to use all his abilities out-of-character, but not Wanda," yikes.

You mean like how Wanda never uses TP in intense combat? You mean like how Clark consistently fights at fts speeds unlike how Wanda never uses her TP? Wanda can do nothing to Clark in character, she gets vaporized by heat vision or her head knocked off quickly.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like people have said, this is Flash, Superman, WW and Aquaman vs an army.

Wonder Woman takes some heavy hitters out before getting tagged, but Aquaman floods tons using the lake behind them and helps lower their numbers.

But ultimately, Superman just solos after hours of not getting tagged. There's nothing the team can do to hurt him and they can't touch him anyways.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when does Aquaman have Mera like hydrokinesis?

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU boys who have some sort of crush on Wanda must now resort to personal attacks because they can't accept that their queen gets their head splattered with a flick.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could just ignore him and debate someone else. I know it's difficult to get passed those kind of fans.

Maybe you should have the balls to tag me before trying to talk crap about me. "Those kinds of fans?" Sounds like you are describing Marvel fans who think Wanda is magically gonna react to an established hypersonic speedster or that Captain Marvel can tank an infinite amount of punches from Superman.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58 Subline  Online

Superman could arguably pull a win on his own.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU takes it in a stomp.

Between Thor, Strange, Cap with Mjolnir, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Iron Man, Hulk, War Machine, Wong, Giant Man and Captain Marvel, the DC team gets overwhelmed.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU takes it in a stomp.

Between Thor, Strange, Cap with Mjolnir, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Iron Man, Hulk, War Machine, Wong, Giant Man and Captain Marvel, the DC team gets overwhelmed.

Fodder.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: How are those guys fodders dude?They can easily beat JL without Superman.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 death4bunnies  Online

@kalkent said:

MCU boys who have some sort of crush on Wanda must now resort to personal attacks because they can't accept that their queen gets their head splattered with a flick.

I don't think ive personally attack you, I feel like ive engaged you in debate in a respectful manner.

If your speaking of someone else, I cant see the comment.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: I wasn't implying he's fanboying or anything, I just don't like long debates

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think ive personally attack you, I feel like ive engaged you in debate in a respectful manner.

If your speaking of someone else, I cant see the comment.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about someone else who referred to me as being "fans like that" which implies I am a fanboy.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor speedblitzes the JL

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@risingbean said:

MCU takes it in a stomp.

Fodder.

Wanda is a glass cannon, who can hinder Clark long enough for one of the others to take him out, if she doesn't snap him in two herself, Valkyrie can kill him if she connects with her Dragonfang, Stark can't win on his own, but he can cause pain and distract, Hulk can hurt Clark and definitely isn't fodder if we don't assume he turned into it after Ragnorok, War Machine can carpet bomb, which should take out Flash once he trips over himself due to his inexperience and issues with confrontation, Giant man can do serious damage if he lands a hit (better hope the DC guys don't get distracted) or stomps on ground based heroes.

Point is some of those fodder are better than one might think at first glance, and in a numbers game, Marvel has too many.

Batman is fodder.

Cyborg is fodder.

Flash has next to no combat experience, morals that won't have him exploding humans and might even trip over his own feet. I wouldn't count on him to win the day on a chaotic battlefield.

Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman can hold their own, with Clark doing more than his share of the lifting, but too many mid to high tiers to distract, aid each other and some who can whomp him.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Avengers

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda is a glass cannon, who can hinder Clark long enough for one of the others to take him out, if she doesn't snap him in two herself, Valkyrie can kill him if she connects with her Dragonfang, Stark can't win on his own, but he can cause pain and distract, Hulk can hurt Clark and definitely isn't fodder if we don't assume he turned into it after Ragnorok, War Machine can carpet bomb, which should take out Flash once he trips over himself due to his inexperience and issues with confrontation, Giant man can do serious damage if he lands a hit (better hope the DC guys don't get distracted) or stomps on ground based heroes.

No, she can't hinder Clark long enough. Her tk is nowhere near strong enough to hold him considering he can accelerate to Mach 600 speeds in less than a minute. Feats for Valkyrie's sword that she can kill Clark with it? Plus, Superman is far faster and is likely to one shot her first. Hulk is literal fodder. Thor had no trouble avoiding most of his hits and landing shots, Clark, who is way faster than Thor, won't either. Rhodey also gets one shotted.

Point is some of those fodder are better than one might think at first glance, and in a numbers game, Marvel has too many.

Batman is fodder.

Cyborg is fodder.

Flash has next to no combat experience, morals that won't have him exploding humans and might even trip over his own feet. I wouldn't count on him to win the day on a chaotic battlefield.

Didn't stop him from vaporizing parademons, which will easily take care of all street levelers and glass canons.

Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman can hold their own, with Clark doing more than his share of the lifting, but too many mid to high tiers to distract, aid each other and some who can whomp him.

Whomp him as in stomp him? No one on the avengers is stomping Superman.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By uugieboogie

Realistically, Avengers.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RisingBean

@kalkent said:
@risingbean said:

No, she can't hinder Clark long enough. Her tk is nowhere near strong enough to hold him considering he can accelerate to Mach 600 speeds in less than a minute. Feats for Valkyrie's sword that she can kill Clark with it? Plus, Superman is far faster and is likely to one shot her first. Hulk is literal fodder. Thor had no trouble avoiding most of his hits and landing shots, Clark, who is way faster than Thor, won't either. Rhodey also gets one shotted.

Wanda's TK held Thanos who is in Clark's strength range, if not better. Even if flight allowed him to power out, it better be before Stormbreaker cleaves him in two or Captain Marvel gets a hold of him, or Wong tele-dismembers him etc.

Dragonfang was cutting through space whales without effort.

Superman could take out Wanda if he blitzed her first. But on a team like this with 60 foot tall giants, multiple people in armor, and the like, I doubt he'd try to bully some random woman.

Hulk would have trouble with Clark. Good thing he has an army backing him up.

I don't think Rhodey gets one shot, but even if so, blitzing him sets up the others.

@kalkent said:
@risingbean said:

Didn't stop him from vaporizing parademons, which will easily take care of all street levelers and glass canons.

Flash had to be pep talked into helping. Even then killing humans is a lot different than killing monsters/aliens.

I don't doubt he'll run around "pushing people" and hoping for the best. It worked on Captain Boomerang. Lets just hope he doesn't get hit with an area effect, trips over a crater, or gets nailed by Hawkeye or somebody.

@kalkent said:

Whomp him as in stomp him? No one on the avengers is stomping Superman.

Thor can one shot if he lands Stormbreaker. Captain Marvel can go toe to toe. Strange has his versatility. Wanda has her post Vision rage upgrade.

To put it in perspective of this fight, in a numbers game, Clark gets taken down without question. I get it, people can argue his speed and punching force takes down, Wanda or Thor or Strange, or Marvel. I don't know where they get it he can take down all of them.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has to stop. Obviously Team MCU with casualties.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 death4bunnies  Online

@kalkent said:
@death4bunnies said:

Wanda definitely has the ability to TP and has used it in battle.

She literally TP incaped half the avengers in the middle of a fight.

They were in battle mode fighting and she TP'd them.

She TP'd a entire city.

She used TP on the sly.

-----

To act like this isn't a battle applicable power she has is non-sense.

------

Avengers clearly win here.

That's not an intense combat situation though. She literally surprised all of the avengers by hiding and poking out on them. In Wakanda, which is a battle situation like this, she didn't even try for it. Also, attempting to restrain Clark like Thanos is going to result in her getting her head punched off very quickly. Also, she isn't perceiving clark enough to use her tk.

That was a super intense battle situation, the Avengers were in 100% battle mode, and she even had to approach Bruce Banner while recovering from Hawkeyes electric arrow. Her TP is battle applicable.

Additionally TP would definitely work in a open field environment like this battle, where she is seeing some of her team mates get splatted.

Her not using it in Wakanda or Endgame is a plot choice not a nurf.

----

The fact that you have to try to completely discount this power that she has displayed repeatedly, (and in battle) shows that you know this; the JL probably loses if Wanda uses this power.

Can you at least admit that IF Wanda used this power in the ways she's displayed, that this would tip the battle in the MCU's favor??

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Iron_Tiger

@kalkent: My intention wasn't to involve you head-on, considering how easily offended you're appearing as. Nor was I trying to incite personal drama. Although it does sound like you're incapable of being reasoned with so far, based on your responses; Superman can do anything, no other character can, just because. It's that kind of fan I'm implying. I wouldn't have been wrong, anyway, since you're also a hypocrite. I said my piece and was done.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol would blitz onto superman (after he kills about 90% of the roster)restrain him. And thor would chop him in half. From there dc get shit stomped without superman

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nyhybrid89

Avengers got this in the bag.

Carol, Thor, and Doctor Strange can handle Superman. Wanda will but a stop to Diana. Tony Stark will turn Cyborg into a VCR. Batman will lose to Bucky and Okoye. Black panther and Valkyrie can stop Arthur. Flash is tricky, but he will be facing all of the guardians,worthy Captain America, Spider- man, ant-man, wasp, and falcon. Mind you Hulk, War Machine, Rescue, Shuri and Wong are all on stand by.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash & Man of Steel decimates the army. Marvel lost once they killed their only speedster.