Rules/Settings/Conditions

• Random encounter
  • Morals off
  • Win by K.O/Death/Incapitation
  • Takes place in Hosu
  • Standard gear
  • They start 100 feet apart

Who takes the victory?

Bonus Round: Hawks and Edgeshot join Endeavor and the Shie Hassaikai henchmen join Overhaul

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Endeavor if he's not holding back

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was gonna say Overhaul at first, but Endeavor has more AoE and experience so I'll go with him.

For the bonus round, I say the heroes take it. Edgeshot's quirk seems OP.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor wins unless he gets reckless, Overhaul would one shot him if he does.

Bonus round: Heroes stomp

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Endeavour's fight with shiggy shows that he wont be overwhelmed by Overhaul. I think hell incinerate Overhaul especially if he turns into that giant form

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Overhail got owned by 100% Deku. Unless someone can prove that Midoriya at 100%>Endeavor then I will change some opinion.

Avatar image for ihatehstanimeok
IHateHSTAnimeOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

I think Endeavour's fight with shiggy shows that he wont be overwhelmed by Overhaul. I think hell incinerate Overhaul especially if he turns into that giant form

Shigaraki wasnt even been serious in that fight tho. He was taunting him the majority of the time.

Avatar image for ihatehstanimeok
IHateHSTAnimeOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Endeavor wins only because I dont see what Overhaul can do about being burnt to death

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor kinda stomps

Avatar image for xxbaneofdurinxx
xXBANEOFDURINXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overhauls my favorite villain in fiction, But he’s not beating the N1H.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kgb725

@kgb725 said:

Shigaraki wasnt even been serious in that fight tho. He was taunting him the majority of the time.

Shiggy still tried to blitz and Endeavor reacted just fine. I dont think Overhaul is faster

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ihatehstanimeok said:
@kgb725 said:

Shiggy still tried to blitz and Endeavor reacted just fine. I dont think Overhaul is faster

Kinda ironic since Shigi would have actually killed Overhaul in their first encounter wit ha blitz if it wasnt for one Overhauls servants shielding him.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kgb725 said:
@ihatehstanimeok said:
@kgb725 said:

Kinda ironic since Shigi would have actually killed Overhaul in their first encounter wit ha blitz if it wasnt for one Overhauls servants shielding him.

When did that happen? Did I miss it?

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ihatehstanimeok said:
@kgb725 said:

Scan..?

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breaking_brads_void said:
@kgb725 said:
@ihatehstanimeok said:
@kgb725 said:

When did that happen? Did I miss it?

Loading Video...

Couldnt find a GIF or the Scan but here it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for korbnitewarrior
KorbniteWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor.

I dont see Overhaul survive the Hell's curtain and he clearly lacks the physicals to dodge Prominence Burn, Hell Spider etc like we saw Shigaraki did.

Bonus round has a possibility of Overhaul fusing with everyone else, but it shouldn't change the result. Funnily enough though. I dont think Hawks or Edgeshot could contribute if that was the case. If he doesn't fuse, Hawks could potentially solo. Same with Endeavor.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki back then was technically able to blitz Overhaul. Endeavor is keeping up with Shigaraki in the current chapters (albeit, Shigaraki isn't entirely focused on just him.) Endeavor uses hell's curtain and Overhaul is done. Even Jetburn connecting with Overhaul is a K.O. Bonus Round also Goes to Endeavor and his team. He could just AOE and wipe out Overhaul and his group.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor wins as long as he knows to keep his distance. Overhaul can take some rounds if Endeavor doesn't know and slips up and lets himself get touched.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki never blitzed Overhaul, he just ran at him. Overhaul used a minion to block because they both would have died if they touched each other and Overhaul made it clear that his pawns were disposable, but he wasn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: He sort of did. They had a sniper set up with quirk erasing bullets which couldn't tag Shigaraki, you can clearly see the shock on Overhauls face, and the fact that he needed to pull up his "shield" to die in his place.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor, but if it was big v2 Overhaul then I'd back Overhaul instead. I think Endeavor just flat out overpowers him before Overhaul gets lucky.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Random encounter? Overhaul has a big enough name and well known Quirk that Endeavor gives him the chance to give up or burn up.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL WHAT? Shigaraki never blitzed Overhaul.

Overhaul would of reacted in time, And also Shigaraki wasn’t even going that fast.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach: I'm pretty sure the anime amps the feats of MHA characters. Endeavor 6-7/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@spinach: I'm pretty sure the anime amps the feats of MHA characters. Endeavor 6-7/10

That tends to happen generally, but in MHAs case definitely.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor

LOL WHAT? Shigaraki never blitzed Overhaul.

Overhaul would of reacted in time, And also Shigaraki wasn’t even going that fast.

If he was fast enough there would have been no reason for him to not try to disassemble Shigaraki (and reassemble if he really wanted to), or create constructs to stop him. The whole reason someone jumped in front of Overhaul was because he was moving to fast to be tagged with a quirk erasing bullet, if Overhaul could have reacted to him he would have had no need for anyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor stomps.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WhimsicalFlare

Endeavour, the starting distance should give him advantage, and he's probably faster than Mirio who Overhaul can't tag.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35 krisbishop  Moderator

Endeavor kinda stomps

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor stomps. Should be too fast for Overhaul, has flight and better range with attacks that will be considerably more potent then any of Overhaul shitty spikes...

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xsalmightylordx
xSalMightyLordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

Endeavor stomps. Should be too fast for Overhaul, has flight and better range with attacks that will be considerably more potent then any of Overhaul shitty spikes...

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor

endeavorsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By endeavorsan

Is this base overhaul or not? Base Overhaul obviously loses. I don't think it will be a stomp but Endeavor should win without much difficulty. Monster overhaul might win tho. Maybe.

@multifandomboyo: Shigaraki back then was technically able to blitz Overhaul.

Actually he wasn't. Overhaul was rubbing his arm so he was caught by surprise. OH is able to react to Rappa, %20 Deku and Mirio. It wouldn't make sense if Shigaraki was able to blitz him.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vege-Endeavor wins... Prominence Flas-Flame....dammit

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Overhaul wins solidly. Don't see why He can't just disapate Endeavor's flames and reconstruct his body if he gets damaged. The Moment Overhaul touches Endeavor once , the fight is over...

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see why He can't just disapate Endeavor's flames

Disapate the flames how?

and reconstruct his body if he gets damaged.

He won't even get the chance. He's getting incinerated into dust.

The Moment Overhaul touches Endeavor once , the fight is over...

Good thing Endeavor has the speed and maneuverability advantage, on top of the range advantage. Overhaul won't get the opportunity to touch him.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

Disapate the flames how?

Via deconstructing them. All he has to do is touch them

He won't even get the chance. He's getting incinerated into dust.

The flames get deconstructed...

Good thing Endeavor has the speed and maneuverability advantage, on top of the range advantage. Overhaul won't get the opportunity to touch him.

Endeavor's range and main form of attack gets deconstructed. Chisaki can heal from anything Endeavor does , Chisaki will eventually close the distance and one-shot.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via deconstructing them. All he has to do is touch them

First you would need to prove that Overhaul can use his quirk on gaseous substances, which there is no evidence of.

The flames get deconstructed...

Based on nothing.

Endeavor's range and main form of attack gets deconstructed.

Again, based on nothing.

Chisaki can heal from anything Endeavor does

Overhaul does not have the feats to back such a claim up. Whereas Endeavor evidently has the feats to show he can incinerate Overhaul.

Chisaki will eventually close the distance and one-shot.

Close distance how? Endeavor can fly, has the maneuverability advantage, has the AoE advantage, the range advantage, and most importantly an attack that can oneshot Overhaul at a distance. Overhaul doesn't have any advantage here, as his oneshot move requires direct physical touch from his hand, which is never gonna happen.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

First you would need to prove that Overhaul can use his quirk on gaseous substances, which there is no evidence of.

Unless you can explain why "Gaseous substances" would randomly be immune from his quirk. Just like evryething else they get deconstructed.

Overhaul does not have the feats to back such a claim up

So I guess you missed the part where he reconstructed a person who was dead. Or when he reconstructed his arm after getting injured....

Close distance how

Without knowledge Endeavour is extremely likely to revert to a physical attack , after seeing how inaffective his ranged attacks are. Once he gets in range for a physical attack overhaul touches him once and one-shots.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you can explain why "Gaseous substances" would randomly be immune from his quirk. Just like evryething else they get deconstructed.

Unfortunately for you, that's not how this works. Look up burden of proof, and then realise that you have no evidence to back up your baseless claim.

So I guess you missed the part where he reconstructed a person who was dead. Or when he reconstructed his arm after getting injured....

Which is irrelevant, as the human body is not a gaseous substance, but rather built up of squishy matter and hard solids.

Just like how we haven't seen Decay work on liquids, we have not seen Overhaul work on gaseous substances, so the assumption that it does work is completely unfounded.

Without knowledge Endeavour is extremely likely to revert to a physical attack

Why would Endeavor have no knowledge on a known villain, especially one that has been investigated deeply?

Either way it doesn't matter, as noticing that Overhauls quirk works by physical touch doesn't take a genius to figure out, so he either won't engage in CQC or will act accordingly just like he did against Shigaraki.

after seeing how inaffective his ranged attacks are.

This won't occur, as Overhaul can't deconstruct his flames.

Once he gets in range for a physical attack overhaul touches him once and one-shots.

Again, this isn't happening.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavour should be able to beat Base Overhaul but he looses to him if chisaki is fused..

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^