Who would win a no holds bar fight to the Death?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
Natsu in my opinion. He's the perfect Counter. If Meliodas uses "Full Counter", it won't hurt Natsu because he's immune to his own Fire. "1,000 Divine Cuts" and "Enchanted Hellblaze" either won't work on Natsu because he's resisted Similar Flames before, or will eventually become Immune to them. Natsu's Physicality's are similar to Meliodas's. And the Commandments probably won't work on Natsu because of either his Personality, Immunities, Demon Geneology, or because they aren't applicable . For instance:
* We haven't seen what the Commandments of Patience, Purity, or Repose do, meaning either these Commandments aren't applicable in combat, or require very specific ways to activate them.
* Reticence & Truth won't work because Natsu doesn't lie or hide his feelings. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Plus, Reticence isn't applicable in combat, and Natsu isn't smart enough to lie for strategic purposes.
* Faith isn't applicable to Natsu because he is both immune Flame attacks and incineration, and Has a Healing Factor. Same goes with with Selflessness, and Natsu remembered Lucy, even when she was basically erased from existence.
* Piety won't work because Natsu won't turn his back on Natsu or Retreat. Plus, I think he's resisted similar Mind control before, although I think probably not do to the fact that I haven't seen the show in a while and was even controlled by Zash in the Dragon Cry Movie, but it still probably won't work due to Natsu's Personality.
* Pacifism won't work because Natsu's E.N.D. Form turns him into a Demon. Demon's in Fairy Tail Don't age, so he'll just age to Death eternity until he kills Meliodas. Plus it only works if Natsu kills something in front of Meliodas, and in a One-on-One fight, I don't see how that's going to happen. So it's not applicable to this type of Conflict.
* Last is Love. But seeing as how both Meliodas and Estorossa both were able to Fight & Kill despite the Curse of this Commandment, the same could probably apply to Natsu. Every single time Natsu fought and killed someone, it was for the love of his friends. So he could probably work around the Commandment.
And that's not even including the fact that Meliodas has to Manually switch between the different Commandments.
Not true. We have seen no Lightspeed feats from Meliodas. He may have dodged, deflected, and intercepted Gilthunders attacks in his first season, and gotten way faster sense then, but the same can be said about Natsu. He dodged attacks from Laxus in his first season, dodged Sting White Dragon Roar Laser attack in the Tournament arc (it travels in a straight line, Burns upon contact, is made of White Light, and was called a Laser by Natsu), and this is all before his year of training, his Dragon Force, or his official END Power-Up New Base. He even pulled a Goku and Overpowered a Time Stopper, while her powers were activated, after surviving Magic Cancer. We can only make assumptions for Meliodas, but even if he was Light Speed, that's still not scaling to Natsu.
Im very sure this is a spite thread.
Demon king meliodas wins, he is faster (he can lit statue lightning) he is likely relativistic, Natsu is not in that tier of speed.
"light" that is not stated as LS specifically by the author, it is not LS, because first it is not created in a natural way and second it is not known if the author takes into account the speed of light in those attacks that are only "Light".
I'm pretty sure that several of the commandments were seen in combat with Mael 4C, he use silence to seal abilities, love to ignore durability, and among other things that I do not remember right now (with a commandment he could put you in a kind of illusion too) everything of this escales to the DK for having such commandments.
@nagisa192: Meliodas' full counter knocks back any magic attack at double the power.
Base Meliodas statued lightning, which would put him at least quad mach in base. He then has his demon mark form, assault mode, and demon king mode on top of that. That should at least put him at high quad mach/low quint mach, so around low sub relativistic.
Power wise he is significantly stronger than the demon king when he was in his body, who has casual island level feats.
Durability wise he is stated to be stronger than the demon king, and it took a country level attack to kill him.
@omnihater: O.K. It was stated, by Natsu, to be a Laser, and Sting has eaten light based attacks before. And it's actually pretty relativistic, seeing as how Natsu dodged Lightning, which moves at 1/3rd the speed of Light), and Natsu got much faster before the Tournament Arc. So it's not to outlandish to say that Natsu, at least, in his END form, is much faster than Meliodas, who has yet to display any Light Speed reactions, thus far, and we can only assume with speculations. Thanks for at least stating your facts instead of just saying Mel stomps.
1. Full Counter won't work on Natsu either because it's Natsu's Magic being thrown back at him, and Natsu is immune to his fire and Fire cannot harm Natsu, or because Meliodas does something to the fire that allows Natsu to be able to eat the fire. Either way, Full Counter would be pointless.
2. Mel may have dodged lightning in his base, but Including his Full power, Resurrection, Demon Mark, Assault mode, or his Final form. But similarly, Natsu dodged Lightning in his base form, not including his training, 2and Origin (which helped him dodge a laser), Dragon Forced, Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, Year of Training, or his new ENd Base or Dragon END mode (which helped him punch a Dragon into orbit, and catch up to it in less than a second, after being Stabbed by Animus' horn).
3. Powerwise, Natsu is much Stronger. "Meliodas is stronger than the Demon King, who is casual Island" you say. Natsu casually destroyed towns, survived numerous Meteor Level attacks from Jellal, and punched Erza's spear with enough force to destroy a barrier, the size of an Island. And Natsu did all of this, in his first season, in his base form. Even if we high-balled Meliodas to being Contenintal, Natsu has fears and scalings to support much greater. I mean Irene's meteor feat was calculated to be Country level by Death Battle (assuming its destructive force is equal to the energy needed to destroy it), and Zeref was stated to be much more powerful, and when Natsu in his new END Base form fought Zeref, Zeref was powered up by the Fairy Heart (which was stated to have Infinite Power and turned Zeref into a God), and that's not even including DF, L-FDM, or Dragon END mode. He probably would have been able to beat Acnologia alone if he hadn't spent almost all day fighting and Acnologia Magic Cancer. I mean, in the DC Movie, the Dragon Cry alone was stated to have the ability to destroy a Continent, and END Dragon Natsu took on Animus (who, when scaling to Acnologia is multi-island level alone) and one-shot a full powered blast, while powered up with all the Dragon Cry's power, after being stabbed. I don't think Mel can stand up to that.
4. Durability wise, Natsu has survived much worst: The blasts of God Zeref, Acnologia in his dimension where he controlled TIME and SPACE, and the shots of Dragon Cry Animus.
@animefreak1: How about Natsu? The guy who defeated a Dragon fuel with the power to destroy Continents, the guy overpowered and defeated a Infinitely powerful God Zefer, and the Guy who Defeated a God Fueled Time Stopper, and Dragon who could eat Time and Space, and One-shot a War God. Yeah, Natsu wins.
@gilateen: Natsu dodged Lightning in his base form, in his first season. Not even including his Training and 2nd Origin before the Tournament (which helped him dodge a Laser), his year of training right before the Final Season, His new END Base Power (which helped him overpower a Time Stopper), his Dragon Force, Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, or Dragon END Mode.
@omnihater: O.K. You want some facts. There's some facts for you. Lasers can travel as fast as they can depending on their nature, how they were made, or their power output. And seeing as how Natsu dodged Lightning in his base form (before training and 2nd Origin unlocking), Stings Power Output is enough to Equal Natsu's Dragon Force when he fought Jellal, Sting has powers Opposite to Rouge's Shadow Dragon Magic (Shadow is a form of Darkness, opposite to Darkness is Light), Sting's powers are categorized as Holy "Light" Elemental Magic, We've seen wizards and even Dragon Slayers use elements in their Natural form (like when Laxus attracted Lightning from the sky), Sting has eaten Light based attacks, Stings attack was called a Laser and follows the characteristics of a Laser (Straight consistent path, Natural Light, and Burns on contact) and authors typically use Light speed as a base for a Lasers speed anyway, it should at least be close to if not Light Speed. And that's not even including that Dragon Slayer Elements tend to be much more powerful, or have much better stats (like how Natsu's Dragon fire destroys everything it touches unlike regular fire, or Gajeel's Iron Dragon Scales are stronger than other everyday normal metals), meaning that it's likely faster than normal Light Beams or Lasers, and Natsu was mostly holding back when he dodged that Laser roar, and displayed much greater speed when he fought Sting and Rouge by himself while they were using Dragon Force.
Light speed Natsu lmao. Ignia Natsu has a shot but is still slower, any other Natsu gets stomped. He is slower by miles and much weaker than Mel. And Full Counter WILL HURT Natsu, it can send back Natsu's own attacks with more than twice the power, not that Meliodas needs it here.
@kemono_dono: @death8dragon: I'm just a little pissed because people like you keep saying that Meliodas is stronger without Bringing up any proof of your own. It just makes no sense and it pisses me off. I understand that Seven Deadly Sins is more popular, and not many people like Fairy Tail, but this is a battle of power. Who would win with their own abilities. And in that, Natsu wins.
@yray:First off, I really thank you for list off actual facts, and not just saying "Meliodas stomps" without giving actual proof like what a lot of people are doing. And I really appreciate you not high-Balling Meliodas's power. I would realistically put him at most Country to Continent Level myself. But I have friends who High-Ball him to be Planetary, because of a statement from the Supreme Deity. And other people assume the Supreme Deity and the Demon King are Dwarf Star Level because they just assume the Supreme Deity created Heaven, which consists of a Star and a Planet. But I think it's fair to say that their nowhere close to that level of power. I actually understand what your saying. Meliodas may be much more experienced than Natsu, but Natsu's similar Martial Arts Skills, Combat Experience, and Adaptability are about enough to keep up with him. Meliodas definitely has more versatile techniques. He can reflect attacks, has a much more reliable healing factor, Natsu has to take time to adapt to Meliodas's Hellfire, Lostvayne can allow him to attack from multiple angles, and Natsu has to be careful with what he has to do or control his emotions, or he'll fall victim to one of Meliodas's Commandments. But the way I see it, no matter what Meliodas does, he can't beat Natsu. I mean what's he gonna do:
* Use Full Counter - Even if Meliodas was to use Lostvayne to copy himself 100 times and use Full Counter, Natsu is Immune to his own fire, so end of story, it's useless.
* Use Lostvayne - Meliodas isn't as strong, or as powerful as Natsu even at his max, and Lostvayne halves his Power Level with every Clone. Useless.
*Blitzing, and Slashing Natsu - Unlikely seeing as how Natsu has displayer much more incredible feats of speed than Mel, and his Martial arts training and adaptability should keep him alive and help him disarm Mel.
* Overpowering - Not going to happen. Even if we High-Ball Mel's power to being Continental, Natsu has shown much more impressive abilities and scalings. Like Scaling to Irene, August, Guildarts, and God Serena, Defeating Fairy Heart God Zeref, Scaling to Full power Acnologia, and Defeating Dragon Cry Animus. And Natsu has shown much more impressive feats of strength.
* "Enchanted Hellblaze" & "1,000 Divine Cutts" - These Attacks don't usually kill their targets and don't have a good history. Much weaker people than Natsu have survived, like that Demon from the first season, Drole, Gloxinia (who had no shields on, and has a 0 in strength), and One Form Escanor. And eventually Natsu will Adapt to it to either be immune to it, or be able to eat it and use it himself, like he did with the God Slayer and Celestial Spirit Flames.
* Commandments - While I cannot completely confirm that Natsu will be immune to the Commandments, it is likely that Natsu's power could easily surpass the power of the Demon King, and by extension, the Commandments themselves. And it's likely that Natsu's Personality, Adaptability, and Demon Genealogy could easily work around the Commandments Look at my first post for details.
Natsu easily has the Power, Strength, and literal Fire Power to Overtax Meliodas's healing factor and Incenerate him completely, and that's really all he needs to do. Easy as that.
@gilateen: 1. I am using current Natsu. I was just using older feats to prove a point. 2. Lasers move faster than Lightning Genius. Lasers by comic book or anime standards move "At" Light Speed, while Lightning only moves 1/3rd Light Speed, and there are 2 speed to consider. For all we know, Gilthunder could be moving at only 9,800,000 mph. That's over 77x slower than Light, incase you didn't know.
No, simply no.
Again, that the light goes in a straight line does not mean anything, it is not enough proof to assume that an unnatural Light moves to LS.
Two, that their elements are more powerful is ambiguous and open to interpretation, Sting's lasers are more powerful than "natural" ones because they are more harmful, they do not have to have the speed of light, let alone exceed it.
stop repeating that natsu dodged lightning that that does not prove that Sting's lasers are LS.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment