Enchantress vs Storm

• 129 results
#101 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: ROFLMAO! XD
#102 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Wildcard_: Get used to what?
#103 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane:
Don't even get me fucken started. Being a god is merely a title. Unless you want to prove me wrong.
#104 Posted by kheranlord12 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@Susanoo: if it was said to be as heavy as the planet that was hyperbole as theres to many reasons why it couldnt be as heavy as the planet, superman, wonderwoman and martian manhunter pulled the earth together slowly not to hurt destroy the earth and could of done it alot faster and quicker if they wanted to, hercules lifting the heavens i could show you the scan and you can judge how much strength he put into that feat, and the lifting a planet feat is beyond impossible for hercules considering his powers and goes in the same way as him lifting the heavens, also i can show the lifting a planet feat aswell so you can see, yes hercules is equal to thor in strength so any strength feat thor does hercules could match it as long as thor wasnt using the belt in them but hercules 2 biggest strength feats are silly "

All that matters is that the midgaurd snake had the strength ti crush the Earth and Thor overpowered it.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
#105 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (2043 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: 

First off... You can call the brood sqaud off, all these side comments are starting to get old, we should get back on topic... My problem with you at the momment is not about Storm so much as it is about the fact you went and started calling people out... No one even said Storm was WEAK... Untill you made certain claims and then Susanoo went and said She was WEAK compaired to SS or Thor... Not something I would have said... She is ill equpied to handle such threats, but I would never call Ororo WEAK... What I thought was WEAK... Was you're case... That X-Men comic were they talk about Storm being a possible Sorceress Supreme looks old, and I just didn't know about it... I do feel bad for jumping all over you. But I was called out for something I didn't even do... I was provoked... It is my famous Viking Wrath reflex.
#106 Posted by AssertingValor (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress Stomp..................... (again)
#107 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is not a sorceress,damn it

#108 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"Storm is not a sorceress,damn it "

Win. Even though she has "magic" potential, people take that way beyond what it actually is. There is a huge difference between having magical "potential" and being a sorceress.
#109 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: LMAO!, did i actually say that YOU called her weak?
#110 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane:
I called her weak compared to said characters. Not him as he said in his 3rd sentence.
#111 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Explain why it's "merely a title" because otherwise somebody like Spider-man could be a God seeing as how he is oh-so popular with a truckload of solo comic's not to mention taking the Ultimate universe by Storm,hmmmm "Spider-Man!, the God of the spiders!" or or orrrrrr........... "Wolverine! the God of  the infamous Adamantium Claw's!!" ?
#112 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Explain why it's "merely a title" because otherwise somebody like Spider-man could be a God seeing as how he is oh-so popular with a truckload of solo comic's not to mention taking the Ultimate universe by Storm,hmmmm "Spider-Man!, the God of the spiders!" or or orrrrrr........... "Wolverine! the God of  the infamous Adamantium Claw's!!" ?"

... you just answered your own question. Thor being a god doesn't put him above SS whom isn't a god nor above Flash whom isn't a god either nor above Fate whom is a human with magical powers as opposed to Thor whom is a "god" with magical powers. Being a god in comics is simply being from a superpowered race minus TOAA and probably Elder gods.
#113 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Well like i said before a God vs a mutant isn't really a fair fight because that "title" of theirs will easily overwhelm that mutant
#114 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: What exactly were you replying to?
#115 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Well like i said before a God vs a mutant isn't really a fair fight because that "title" of theirs will easily overwhelm that mutant"

... Ultimate Colossus beated Ultimate Thor. Magneto will defeat Ares soundly. ect.
#116 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Any canon's?
#117 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Well like i said before a God vs a mutant isn't really a fair fight because that "title" of theirs will easily overwhelm that mutant"
... Ultimate Colossus beated Ultimate Thor. Magneto would slaughter any Marvel God that isnt Thor,Odin or Zeus
fixed for ya
#118 Posted by charlieboy (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

amora ftw.
#119 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @AgeofHurricane said:
... Ultimate Colossus beated Ultimate Thor. Magneto would slaughter any Marvel God that isnt Thor,Odin or Zeus
fixed for ya "

You forgot Loki xP
#120 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane:
Oh and Thor easily holded off a mind controlled Storm that was being amped by Loki. Loki is capable of amping people a 1000 fold. Thor could've easily killed her too.
#121 Posted by Freefa11 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
" @Susanoo: Well like i said before a God vs a mutant isn't really a fair fight because that "title" of theirs will easily overwhelm that mutant "

There have been mutants that could take gods though. Proteus could probably take most Asgardians, and he's not even the most powerful. For that matter, I wouldn't be surprised if Storm could beat certain Asgardians on her own (how about Heimdall or Baldr? They never seemed all that special to me, though I don't know that much about them admittedly), I just don't think Enchantress is one of them. 

Susanoo is pretty much right about "god" just being a title. "Mutant" is as well, in its own way; there are mutants like Leech or Callisto, who can be beaten by normal humans, and then there are guys like Proteus and Scarlet Witch who are godlike (no pun intended) in their abilities. Similarly, there are gods like Odin who seem to fit the idea of phenomenally powerful cosmic being that most people associate with the term, then you've got guys like Thor and Hercules, who are powerful but still a big step down, and then you've got even weaker gods who would probably have a hard time with Colossus. 

So titles like "god," "man," or "mutant" aren't very meaningful on their own. What matters is their power, and in this case, Amora has a lot of it, and a lot of versatility, and should be able to win in most cases. 

On the other hand, I am suddenly reminded of a time she was one-shotted by Captain America. Must have been very embarrassing for her.
#122 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11: 

Captain America did hurt Loki and took one of his blasts without dying xP
#123 Posted by Freefa11 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Yeah, Cap seems to be imbued with some pretty hefty plot armor and plot knuckles on a regular basis. I remember one panel during the Onslaught saga where it looked like he took out a Sentinel in one shot. By himself. By jumping up to its head and punching it.

Here's the scene I was thinking of earlier. 

No Caption Provided

Then there's this 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cap's so manly he can take down God without even touching him :D  
Obviously, comparing him to those poor wittle Asgardians just isn't fair.
#124 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11:
Captain America is Deathstroke in Marvel.
#125 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: So? did i say that he couldn't? you know i just read To Serve and Protect #3 so i would know oh and you said that Loki is "capable" of amping people up so W.E
#126 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11: Wasn't it a "one spell and he/she's gone" situation ?(referring to the scan with Enchantress in it)
#127 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo said:

Enchantress easily.
#128 Posted by copete (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm dies

#130 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress casually stomps with a gesture.