Enchantress vs Hyperion

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can Enchantress beat one of Marvel's version of Superman?

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By claws

one one who beat galactus would stomp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
King Hyperion wins here...

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TruePwnge

Hyperion is a Superman, super fast, flight, super strong etc etc. 
He has Eternal heritage but not many of their typical powers, no spells, no molecular manipulation, no transportation, no combat training and no telepathy.

I don't know Thor characters that much

Can Enchantress spells summon up some argon radiation?

If so I think Hyperion is dead in the water

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

TruePwnge said:
"Hyperion is a Superman, super fast, flight, super strong etc etc.  He has Eternal heritage but not many of their typical powers, no spells, no molecular manipulation, no transportation, no combat training and no telepathy. I don't know Thor characters that muchCan Enchantress spells summon up some argon radiation?If so I think Hyperion is dead in the water"
All forms of Magic and Radiation are incompatible, The Enchantress would have to rely on Technology if she wants to use Argon Radiation against Hyperion but since this is King Hyperion of Earth-4023 were talking about (that is his picture in the OP after all) we don't even know if he can be harmed by Argon Radiation. I mean if he could be then someone on Earth-4023 would have already killed him long before he ever had a chance to become a member of Weapon X. So I think Argon Radiation isn't going to be of any use to The Enchantress anyways. Also...King Hyperion murdered every superhuman on Earth along with Thor, Hercules and Galactus. He also murdered countless other superhumans on the worlds Weapon X visited all the way up to Earth-4440 (which is where Gambit "killed" him.) All in all...I think King Hyperion would do what The Sentry did to Morgan Le Fay in Dark Avengers #2 with one exception: The Enchantress isn't coming back.