Enchantress and Loki vs Silver Surfer

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Enchantress and Loki vs Silver Surfer (48 votes)

Enchantress and Loki 54%
Silver Surfer 46%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Morals off Silver Surfer transmutes them both into ash before they even know the fight has started.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Silver Surfer transmutes them both into ash before they even know the fight has started.

I don't think Surfer's transmutation is going to work against two opponents who are incredibly powerful magic users and have done more impressive things with molecular manipulation. I think it's fair to say he wins here, but it won't be by transmutation.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think this would be a good fight. Two pretty cunning and powerful magic users on team. We'll have to assume all parties are in character here, which gives the team some extra points. A pissed off Surfer would have this without question, but in character, this will be close.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:

I don't think Surfer's transmutation is going to work against two opponents who are incredibly powerful magic users and have done more impressive things with molecular manipulation. I think it's fair to say he wins here, but it won't be by transmutation.

Morals off Silver Surfer is one of the most powerful molecular manipulators in all of comics, there's no way Loki or Enchantress are even a fraction as powerful he in that regard. Even if it would Surfer would just drain them both of their magic and then just do it. Or phase through them, or beat them with a million Thor level punches and Flash level speed.

Seriously, the power cosmic is beyond OP

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom said:
@mutant1230 said:

Morals off Silver Surfer is one of the most powerful molecular manipulators in all of comics, there's no way Loki or Enchantress are even a fraction as powerful he in that regard. Even if it would Surfer would just drain them both of their magic and then just do it. Or phase through them, or beat them with a million Thor level punches and Flash level speed.

A morals off Silver Surfer isn't one of the most powerful molecular manipulators in all of comics, he's not nearly near the top. Yes, his molecular manipulation is impressive, but you have to remember, magic users are so versatile and have plenty of abilities. On a regular basis they are transmuting materials, creatures, the elements, and more. Loki and Enchantress have shown better feats or matter manipulation. What has Surfer shown to be more impressive than him because they have transmuted beings as powerful as Thor before.

Surfer has not drained magical energy to my knowledge, I don't think he can, which is why he hasn't done so. He could phase through them, but they can also phase so it's pretty irrelevant unless he does so at a speed they can't react to, which might not be likely in-character. Also, Surfer cannot strike as hard as Thor nor could he move his fists at the speed of the Flash.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:
@heirtothekingdom said:
@mutant1230 said:

A morals off Silver Surfer isn't one of the most powerful molecular manipulators in all of comics, he's not nearly near the top. Yes, his molecular manipulation is impressive, but you have to remember, magic users are so versatile and have plenty of abilities. On a regular basis they are transmuting materials, creatures, the elements, and more. Loki and Enchantress have shown better feats or matter manipulation. What has Surfer shown to be more impressive than him because they have transmuted beings as powerful as Thor before.

Surfer has not drained magical energy to my knowledge, I don't think he can, which is why he hasn't done so. He could phase through them, but they can also phase so it's pretty irrelevant unless he does so at a speed they can't react to, which might not be likely in-character. Also, Surfer cannot strike as hard as Thor nor could he move his fists at the speed of the Flash.

No, he is a top tier Molecular Manipulator. Sure, maybe compared to the likes of Galactus or The Spectre he's not close, but to 99% of characters he is most definitely close. The Surfer has effortlessly created cities, changed rocks into gases, altered entire planet's atmospheres. That is ridiculous transmutational powers. I dare you to find ten non-skyfather level beings who can do that like he does. Oh yeah, and he has transmuted using magic before. Case & point the recreation of Beta Ray-Bill's hammer:

No Caption Provided

Show me some evidence of Loki or Enchantress transmuting on Surfer's level and I will counter back with something better.

They might be able to phase but Surfer is much, much, much faster than any of them are. He would do it before they could counter with their own phasing. That's the beauty of speedster powers, if your opponents can't actually react to it they're defenseless to it.

Destroys shackles in a nanosecond:

No Caption Provided

Surfer stomping Terrax, a harald level being of Galactus:

No Caption Provided

These scans should clearly prove that Surfer is at very least the ballpark of Thor and Barry Allen. As was stated this is a thread where Surfer's morals aren't off making this a more even fight. But despite that he still usually is competent enough to fight off opponents of a similar nature to Loki & Amora.

All of this translates to. Silver Surfer wins.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Enchantress and Loki have a chance. In a regular encounter probably just SS in a rush. A literal rush because the speed he defeats them at will be to fast for their reaction time.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Enchantress and Loki have a chance. In a regular encounter probably just SS in a rush. A literal rush because the speed he defeats them at will be to fast for their reaction time.

Surfer's cosmic awareness nullifies any prep advantages

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer wins IMO.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ginman333

@mutant1230: When you say compared to 99% of characters; are you saying compared to all MManipularos or just characters in general? I mean, yea, not a lot of peeps can manipulate matter. But as MM's go, hes probably in a low to mid tier. Usually when you start manipulating matter you start around his range..ish....

I think the fun of this battle is that its PC v. Magic. Magic seems more versatile, give or take. Buuuuut, PC seems to be wielded more instantaneously and has fewer people that can withstand it.

I still havent voted! ha ha

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@mutant1230: Loki has turned clouds into dragons that pose a threat to Thor. He turned Bor (a skyfather) into snow via surprise attack. He's fought with Silver Surfer at speeds in which they were chasing each other around the planet. He's also clowned Surfer on numerous occasions, granted those comics are pretty old, but it's still worth mentioning.

Loki also created Durok using a some of his own life-force. Durok was so powerful that he was able to smash Surfer's board. Surfer had to strand him in the future to get rid of him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Enchantress is a non factor who gets casually one shotted. Surfer wins.

ObsidianPillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:

The speed gap is too big

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: Loki has turned clouds into dragons that pose a threat to Thor. He turned Bor (a skyfather) into snow via surprise attack. He's fought with Silver Surfer at speeds in which they were chasing each other around the planet. He's also clowned Surfer on numerous occasions, granted those comics are pretty old, but it's still worth mentioning.

Loki also created Durok using a some of his own life-force. Durok was so powerful that he was able to smash Surfer's board. Surfer had to strand him in the future to get rid of him.

If outliers and PiS count than Silver Surfer is a Galactus level threat who stomps Loki just based off of scaling. The non-composite Silver Surfer could literally replicate every single one of those feats & more, or as I said drain Loki of his magic before he even knows that he's in a fight, phase through him at faster than light speeds, etc. The only reason Surfer lost those fights are because of a) him jobbing and b) the majority of his power set not being established yet. It's not a valid example because modern day Surfer far outclasses modern day Loki.

Durok was created by Odin's Ring not because of Loki himself. It's not even close to a feat for him at all. Asgardians (or Jotuns in Loki's case) don't have fast enough combat speed to take on a being like the Silver Surfer. He outclasses him in that department considerably, which is enough to take this battle through a simple speed blitz.

Like I said, post scans of something Loki can do and I'll post one of the Surfer doing something even better.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bones309

The OP never says moral off. I don't know where people are getting this from. It's rather ironic if one were to consider this fight. Considering how both of these two are known for their manipulative nature and it's likely their best plan of attack here. The SS's morality has been his greatest weaknesses in a lot of ways. Something these two would likely try to exploit.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki and Enchantress.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By somayareece

Duo stomps

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress is more or less fodder and Loki isn't beating a serious Surfer.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RampageTheFirst

This is basically Surfer vs Loki without prep time to sum it up and Surfer beats him quite handily.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki b

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomps hard. Loki could solo. Loki alrey have Norrin he I'm the oast without even using magical attacks. Enchantress has laughed At Prof x TP attacks and has started Ed off transmutation by karnilla So she's far from useless..Loki has defeated Thor, the desire, and many others he'd beat Norrin without too much trouble

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The votes are pretty close on this one

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loki solos.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Silver Surfer is not, nor has ever been, a buster of herald level teams. Team wins 10/10.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Surfer sucks butt in character, and the team have more than enough power between them to take him out.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at these Loki fanboys.

Silver Surfer wins. He is faster and stronger and his hax is completely beyond Loki's level. Look at the feats people and stop just voting for your favorites. >_>

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress is a non-factor. Loki can probably do something with his hax though.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Going with Surfer. He can job out for sure, but if he's not jobbing he can slaughter before they can react.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> surfer

> Has more hax than a top tier magic user