EMS Sasuke vs Prime Tobirama & KCM Minato

Silencemood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll EMS Sasuke vs Prime Tobirama & KCM Minato (14 votes)

Sasuke rolls these relics of the past 7%
Sasuke died in a horrifying way 64%
Tobirama glares 14%
Minato blitzes him w/FTG 14%
Not even EMS Madara himself would walk out of this alive 0%

All out

Morals off full bloodlusted

This is Prime Tobirama who fought MS Izuna so is Minato he's alive no Edo tensei, he got Yin Kurama's chakra

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either in that team can solo I think.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Prime tobirama was directly stated by revived enhanced sage madara that he could have defeated him if he were alive.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime tobirama was directly stated by revived enhanced sage madara that he could have defeated him if he were alive.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: no he didn't. He just stated he had the edge because they weren't at full power. He stated that only hashirama could ever stop him during the 5 kage battle

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: stop the cap....

OT: Minato with kurama's chakra >> EMS sasuke to begin with, adding tobirama is overkill. Tobirama alone has his chances, give sasuke naruto and this will be a close fight.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By galaxium

Sasuke solos

Tbf, Tobirama is irrelevant and straight up no match for Sasuke. He will probably get one-shotted by Amaterasu as even Juubi Obito implied he could only react to it through sensing him build chakra and it could tag Alive Madara.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If he can react with FTG, Sasuke will just have to burn the Kunais he uses for teleportation.

People need to realize that just because Sasuke sweated doesn't mean Tobirama can actually win against him. Rock Lee and the Sound 4 were both sweating against Sasuke, yet they won relatively easily. Sasuke didn't even activate the Sharingan as a response to Tobirama which means he wasn't actually threatened.

BM Minato gets overpowered.

In terms of offense, Sasuke's Enton sword was capable of slicing through a wall made out of Ten-tails' skin, it would also slice through the weaker Kurama the same way.

No Caption Provided

And in terms of defense, his full body armored Susanoo sword tanked and bested Ten-Tail Obito's Nunoboku sword. BM Minato doesn't have an attack that could affect it.

No Caption Provided

Just to give an idea of why an all-out EMS Sasuke is on another level from those two, the full body armored Susanoo that he used and covered Kurama with at the end of the Juubito fight is the one right before the PS which overwhelmed the 5 Kages just by appearing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: no he didn't. He just stated he had the edge because they weren't at full power. He stated that only hashirama could ever stop him during the 5 kage battle

@supreme101: stop the cap....

OT: Minato with kurama's chakra >> EMS sasuke to begin with, adding tobirama is overkill. Tobirama alone has his chances, give sasuke naruto and this will be a close fight.

No Caption Provided

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saxz

No way EMS Sasuke defeats those two at the same time

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MajesticStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokages, easily at that. EMS Sasuke is narratively equal to BM Naruto, who's at best equal to BM Minato. Adding Tobirama makes this impossible for Sasuke.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By uchihaghost

@supreme101: so many erroneous claims you made in your post, first of all that scan is not the official scan

This is, and madara didn't say tobirama was ever superior, he just claimed they were nerfed, and that their is a huge difference in power between then hence, nowhwre did madara claim that tobirama is above him, yall should learn to read.

Hashi was the only one madara claim can stop him, if tobirama was also superior he would have added him to the list, even lorewise hashi was the only one that was established to be superior to madara and was ever stated to be madara's rival, not tobirama, tobirama is not on madara's level.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara never said that. He just said that both Hashirama and Tobirama were depowered because of the circumstances. Tobirama doesn't stand on the same ground as Madara or Hashirama.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost:

so many erroneous claims you made in your post, first of all that scan is not the official scan

scan?

This is, and madara didn't say tobirama was ever superior, he just claimed they were nerfed, and that their is a huge difference in power between then hence, nowhwre did madara claim that tobirama is above him, yall should learn to read.

Then why say that if your so much more powerful anyway he says I have the advantage due they're nerfs what else could that imply.

Hashi was the only one madara claim can stop him, if tobirama was also superior he would have added him to the list, even lorewise hashi was the only one that was established to be superior to madara and was ever stated to be madara's rival, not tobirama, tobirama is not on madara's level.

Madara in my scan is praising his very abilities regarding speed then talks about the edo tensei which obviously nerfs them. Especially considering the fact he could outspeed Minato in KCM.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101 said:

Madara never said that. He just said that both Hashirama and Tobirama were depowered because of the circumstances. Tobirama doesn't stand on the same ground as Madara or Hashirama.

He talks about Tobiramas speed saying he boasted being the fastest shinobi (used to be) then immediately talks about the edo tensei being a nerf to his abilities he's acknowledging his skill and power.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uchihaghost

@supreme101: nobody, NOOOBody puts tobirama on madara's level, madara and hashi have been peak ninjas in the ninja world, only hashi is able to stop madara, there is no statement, portrayal, or hype that says tobirama can beat madara, none... and this does not need any sort of debating for or against, its common knowledge.

The one thing madara admitted inferiority was speed, speed is not power, otherwise tobirama will be the superior brother, i can't believe this has to be said.

I swear alot of people lack basic reading comprehension.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He talks about Tobiramas speed saying he boasted being the fastest shinobi (used to be) then immediately talks about the edo tensei being a nerf to his abilities he's acknowledging his skill and power.

Tobirama was the fastest with the aid of teleportation, he was not known for his strength to be relative to the likes of even base Madara and Hashirama. A friendly reminder that base Hashirama's chakra was enough to scare Tobirama.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: nobody, NOOOBody puts tobirama on madara's level, madara and hashi have been peak ninjas in the ninja world, only hashi is able to stop madara, there is no statement, portrayal, or hype that says tobirama can beat madara, none... and this does not need any sort of debating for or against, its common knowledge.

he basically says he has the advantage due they're nerfs talking about power

The one thing madara admitted inferiority was speed, speed is not power, otherwise tobirama will be the superior brother, i can't believe this has to be said.

"Theres a reason you two brothers can't regain your full power he's talking about power in general

I swear alot of people lack basic reading comprehension.

mhm sure

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By galaxium
@majesticstar said:

Hokages, easily at that. EMS Sasuke is narratively equal to BM Naruto, who's at best equal to BM Minato. Adding Tobirama makes this impossible for Sasuke.

BM Minato is not equal to BSM or BM Naruto. From what I remember he can't make TBBs nor Rasengans on Naruto's scale. And Tobirama's abilities don't compare to that level. He might be good in h2h or small scale battles only. In this battle he is irrelevant.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uchihaghost

@galaxium: BM Minato helped naruto make a Bijuu dama, so i won't say he's incapable, plus he also made a kyuubi sized rasengan, BM minato might not have used a BD on his own, but i don't think he can't make one.

No Caption Provided

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato solos.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium said:
@majesticstar said:

BM Minato is not equal to BSM or BM Naruto. From what I remember he can't make TBBs nor Rasengans on Naruto's scale. And Tobirama's abilities don't compare to that level. He might be good in h2h or small scale battles only. In this battle he is irrelevant.

I understand BSM Naruto but why would BM Minato be Weaker than BM Naruto? especially when Minato is stronger in base and arguably has more techniques

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By galaxium

@saxz: Stronger in base thanks to FTG only. Which is almost irrelevant in large scale battles.

KCM Naruto > Minato with FTG.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium:

No. Minato is stronger in base period. Base Minato is already a Kage level shinobi. He can tangle with Raikage, Bee and the stop the Kyubi invasion.

Base Naruto is not doing either of those things without sage mode or one of his tailed beast amps

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By uchihaghost

@galaxium: tbh i have BM Minato > BSM naruto simply due to FTG, ftg is one of those techniques that is relevant across all scales of battles, it nulls projectiles and provides for great defence/escape, ftg literally saved the SA from getting nuked by juubito's juubi damas.

BSM might have higher AP than minato, but i give the minato the edge in a fight cuz ftg counters projectiles (BD/CFRS) and can be sent back at the caster (naruto). Add in minato's base speed plus ftg, and minato still has the speed edge.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo assume loses

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium: tbh i have BM Minato > BSM naruto simply due to FTG, ftg is one of those techniques that is relevant across all scales of battles, it nulls projectiles and provides for great defence/escape, ftg literally saved the SA from getting nuked by juubito's juubi damas.

BSM might have higher AP than minato, but i give the minato the edge in a fight cuz ftg counters projectiles (BD/CFRS) and can be sent back at the caster (naruto). Add in minato's base speed plus ftg, and minato still has the speed edge.

Clones should be able to overcome FTG. I don't think he can teleport multiple attacks at once proven by the fact he escaped when he was attacked by four tails and five tails in his one shot.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uchihaghost

@galaxium: in his oneshot his rasengan is equal to kurama's BD, that makes his rasengan massively superior to naruto's, and yes he can ftg multiple BD, or simply just ftg himself out, he told tobirama he could only ftg one juubi BD because he lost his other arm to juubito, he could do 2 at the same time atleast.

Clones can't really stop a character from teleporting away, if ftg could give someone like juubito problem, you think BSM naruto is gonna be any different???

MajesticStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galaxium: BM Minato > BM Naruto for sure. His base is stronger, he has the other half of Kyuubi and that's not including his other techniques like Hiraishin and sealing stuff. Naruto's advantage would be his ability to gather sage energy, hence making him BSM.

NutterBetter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666: @edgelord91: @uchihaghost:Tbh don't take anything supreme says seriously they just appear and say wild stuff then leave and never debate from my experience(I've seen Supreme like 3 times and they never debated me)

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutterbetter: I don't even know who the hell you are. I have never talked with you. How can I debate someone I don't know I debate to defend my points all the time. Don't talk shit about someone you don't know.

NutterBetter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: Bro I have seen you 3 times and have asked you to defend your points but each time you didn't say shit I do know you so I'm gonna talk shit when I see a bitch

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No sasuke before Hagoromo amp is beating either Minato or Tobirama.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato can solo. Tobirama is just insurance