User Lists: 8

I'd still back up Pain with high difficulty

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

6 paths of Pain is one of those guys in the Naruto verse that you need to be widely more powerful. Or have insane support like Naruto did to just edge a win.

There really isn't a in between.

Pain shits on Sasuke. Zero answer for Shinra or summons spam/Jutsu absorb he isn't melee reliant an cqc like Naruto this will hurt him.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can only beat Pain with the rinnegan or EOS. ^^ Says it all. Get it trough your heads Sasuke fanboys.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's look at this realistically.

Sauske defiently has the edge in speed but that doesn't nessicarily give him the upper hand.

The linked eye sight:

Each pain has linked eye sight , and even more so do the summonings.

Sauske has no real counter to those except amataratsu , which can honestly be absorbed by the other path. I think it is preta path.

Sauskes best and only hope , is genjutsu due to linked eye sight, what one pain sees. They all see. This is why pain knew Itachi was so dangerous.

Sauske. Even with ems , his susano isn't to impressive yet.

However , if this is just Deva path, then I'll give it to Sauske in a long drawn out fight. Sauske is more than smart enough to figure out the five second intervals, just as Kakashi did.

Even more so, Sauske has more up his sleeve to put down Deva path.

CatherineMc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CatherineMc

Pain STOMPS.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: What you said makes no sense, First of all it's 6on1 Sasuke arlready holds the L there, secondly Ems sasuke can only manifest a full body susanoo, he has no answer for planetary devastation like honestly what is he going to do against it? All the pains are skilled in hand to hand combat and like I said it's 6on1 pain blitzes easily.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: biggest weakness Susanoo has is having it's user pulled out of it Happened to both Sasuke and Madara Shinra handles that sadly. I agree 1v1 Deva Maybe but even Sage Naruto had a rough time once he regained control of his powers he rekts 3 summons and the Toad Elder then proceeds to man handle Naruto and Hinata with minimum effort.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: He can't genjutsu the rinnegan and Sasuke doesn't have the chakra or the power to take advantage of the 5 second interval

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.) Ems Sasuke can somewhat track Juubito's movements....nobody here is anywhere near that fast.

2.) Amaterasu spam is SUPER EFFECTIVE only like two characters here have a solid counter or any at all for that matter. Furthermore one path has to absorb via barrier or hands and cannot just blow it away or rather negate it entirely after it has made contact with his person/started to consume him. As shown with edo Nagato after Itachi struck him with amaterasu he had to use shinra tensei/repulsive force to remove it not jutsu or chakra absorption abilities...

3.) Aoda Sasuke's most recent snake summoning is stated to be around Manda's level if not the revamped Manda mark 2 incarnation that constricted turtle island it's at least as strong as the original one that tanked Deidara's c0 bomb without being destroyed utterly it should serve as a great distraction tool and tank.

4.) The hawk summon greatly increases his mobility obviously over that of the Naruto who face them pre war arc.

5.) Sasuke is a genius.

6.) Sasuke's susano'o is impervious to everything, but pain's VERY best and most chakra consuming moves like wide spread/large aoe shinra tensei or chibaku tensei.

As you can see basically Sasuke has all the makings to take this or even on the flip side at the very least ensure the path's take him with high difficulty.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Pain.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valmousxii: how does it not make sense ? I sided with pain as the victor in the 6 v 1 fight ? Either your not reading correctly or you are choosing to be antagonistic for God knows what physiological reason.

Sauske with EMS was able to compete against the kage at the summit , including the raikage. The raikage is faster than the pains , the only person faster than him was the fourth hokage , Minato. I'm not saying the raikage was going full speed , but he was kind of bloodlusted... My point , it was an early showing of sauskes EMS as well, he got faster by the time he mastered EMS , his speed is greater than any of the pains speed.

But like I said in my original post , that does not nessicarily give Sauske the edge. Because of the pains linked eye sight between them , and their summons , sauskes speed ain't really going to do anything other than keep him avoiding and dodging.

Then I said , however if this was EMS Sauske vs Just the Deva Path , than I believe Sauske would win in a long drawn out fight. Nagato/Deva Path isn't going to use planetary devastation on a single person like that. It's used for people who have tailed beasts and huge things like susano.

Let's say Sauske is in his susano , pain use planetary devastation. All Sauske needs to do is release susano and jump his way down like naruto did when he faught pain.

With amataratsu and his own skill set. He can beat Deva path , if it is just Deva path.

Hope this clearly and thoroughly explains it to where you can understand.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: until he gets Shinra Tensai an pulled from his Susanoo like everyone else does from their Susanoo an he will die.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins. He can kill 4 paths instantly with ama, shinra tensei shouldn't be a problem for his susanoo.

Only problem I can see is CT but he can probably kill Deva before he can use it, use the snake like against Deidara and escape or fly away.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War arc Sasuke should win extreme-diff considering his speed would be scaled to be way above Pain's. Before then, Pain should win. All of Sasuke's Sharingan techniques can be countered by Preta Path/Rinnegan's immunity to genjutsu. Katon, Raiton, and summons also wouldn't mean anything. Only time Pain would face trouble is if Sasuke enters CQC where he has the advantage, but even then Shinra Tensei can still take him out.

And that's just six paths of pain. if it was prime nagato, it'd be a no-diff fight

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant: I agree. If it's all 6 paths then Sasuke should win extreme diff, but I doubt he will just "walk away." However, if it's just Deva Path then Sasuke slaughterstomps.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: thank you finally someone who wasn't wanking pain heavily

on topic sasuke wins with relative ease in my humble opinion

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... see no chance for EMS Sasuke against The 6 Paths of Pain.

One of them spams giant animals

One of them steals souls

One of them absorbed Nin-Jutsu

One of them ist a one man weapon arsenal

One of them repairs destroyed pains

One of them destroyed complete konoha

Sasuke is fast, but against 12 eyes without a blind spot it doesn´t matter.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS Sasuke takes them all out. The Raikage could take out all the pain and MS Sasuke was surviving against A somewhat. Imagine EMS who is stronger n faster than MS Sasuke against Raikage.

Honestly a lot of people think MS Sasuke = SM Naruto. While I don't think this is the case I do think MS Sasuke is close to SM Naruto but not really on his level. Almost like Spider-Man VS Ironman. Spider-Man is stronger but Cap is more skilled and has better techniques which is Sasuke.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMS Sasuke> Jirayia and he managed to take out 3 of the paths. Pretty sure Sasuke can as well

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dalastuchihaman: 3 of them while doing things and having sage mode and assistance that Sasuke wouldn't have at all.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: one major flaw of Susanoo is getting pulled put of it. We see it happen to Sasuke and Madara. He is either getting pulled out or pushed away.

I also don't see what is stopping the dog summons Barring maybe Ama but it still gets pushed away or absorbed. That black fire has major inconsistent burn rates an how quick it does damage.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: Fam sasuke isnt beating deva pain what is he going to do against planetary devastation lets be real for a second here he trapped 9 tails naruto at 7 tails before it broke out at 8 right before he took back control of his powers EMS sasuke is strong but not that strong??

CatherineMc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade pummeled Madara's susanoo several times. Danzo's wind style broke through the back of Sasuke's Susanoo.

Pain demolished three boss summons with one ST, blasting them kilometers away from Konoha.

Chbaku Tensei tore up a mountain range to form a mini moon.

Pain has this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100:

Well, how would pain even know that? And Sasuke can just reform it, since he isn't playing around like Madara was.

Itachi used Ama against the dog, and look at what happened, also only Deva can deflect Ama and it was showed to do it only from his own body, only pretha can absorb it. If he cover the battlefield he can outright kill 3/4 of the pain, and the fight would be much easier.

On Ama, we know he is hotter than fire, so if one has no heat resistance feat, he can't resist it.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Gaara didn't know that either but split second thinking and he made it work, also the Universal pull is very likely to happen.

Also during the Itachi encounter with Nagato remember Kabuto was controlling them so he wasn't using 100% as Kabuto had alot of fights to use his summons with. An he was heavily restricted to alot of his fighting.

Also not once has Amatersu been used as an aoe just a single target an Pain has 2 means of stopping or removing it while Sasuke has no answer for Shinra Tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100:

Gaara was trying and he observed Madara for a while, so if it happens it won't be at the start of the fight.

80% doesn't change what the technique does.

False, the very first time ut was used by Itachi he covered a forest almost instantly.

Also false, because Pain need 5 seconds of recharge so he can't use them in succession.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Insertnewname

@itachi_is_gawd said:

Sasuke can only beat Pain with the rinnegan or EOS. [...]

i agree. pain wins rather easily but will lose some paths

(not that sasuke knows the secret anyways, so pain can just create new bodys even if he lost a fight ( he wouldnt though))

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: Amaterasu has been used as an AoE. Sasuke's final battle with Naruto proved that when he destroyed multiple clones with Kagutsuchi.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BOLTOK100

@kamishini: its not false you are just arguing the time frame of which 5 other paths and their abilties are in play, Sasuke at this point doesn't have the stamina nor the back up that Naruto had in their fight.

An let's not forget Pain toke on the entire village wrecks it then proceeds to beat down All 3 summons both elder toads Sage Naruto an Hinata THEN stalemate an almost full restored Kyuubi.

Sasuke doesn't have the stamina/knowledge/fire power or backup Naruto had. And unlike Naruto he will kill Saduke not attempt a capture he doesn't have anything he needs.

Also he wasn't watching Madara for a time to make that move he knew it would work thanks to doing it agaisnt Sasuke and was waiting on Naruto to go into Sage mode so as to not waste an attack

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artoriasabysswalker: at this point in time he isn't spamming it nor using it to that degree is another matter all together read the above post he doesn't have the tools nor assistance he loses regardless

ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: Considering EMS Sasuke took a BIG part in defeating Juubi to, I say Sasuke wins. But opinions are opinions.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can spam Amaterasu and Susano'o. Frankly, I'd say he takes the win without too much trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100:

It's false,because it's not like Sasuke it's going to be there and stand still, waiting to be hit.

False again, he was getting bodied by a 6 tails of an half kurama, he could only stop him thanks to CT.

I meant it like he had to observe and take is timing just to caught off guard a playing Madara it still wasn't enough, and like you said he had knowledge.

Also Sasuke loves to spam Ama and susanoo. He wins with mid diff.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valmousxii: EMS Sauske is stronger than sage mode naruto. And all he had to do was literally jump down. Sauske would the same.

Avatar image for shogunofsorrows
shogunofsorrows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomp.

nah but with mid-difficulty

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still sauce

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valmousxii: EMS Sauske is stronger than sage mode naruto. And all he had to do was literally jump down. Sauske would the same.

Sasuke, couldn't even get out of the planetary devastation naruto had nine tails what the hell sasuke going to do? I highly doubt that susanoo can break out of something like that, plus even if he did break out he doesn't have naruto's chakra reserves and EMS sasuke is not stronger than sage mode naruto if you want me to drag that out I will.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably Sasuke

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valmousxii: your stupid , no offense. Naruto had to jump down the rocks that were being sucked in the sky tvsts all. Nine tails was to big and clunky , naruto all by him self could get down with the greatest ease. Same as Sauske.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valmousxii: your stupid , no offense. Naruto had to jump down the rocks that were being sucked in the sky tvsts all. Nine tails was to big and clunky , naruto all by him self could get down with the greatest ease. Same as Sauske.

The only reason naruto broke out is because he was in 9 tails state ur not getting what im telling you the 9 tails broke a big enough hole in the sphere so when he was in his regular state he could just jump down sasuke can't do that with susanoo wanna know why? He could never manifest something as big a perfect susanoo until he got the rinnegan. Case and point

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#44 higherpower  Moderator

Sasuke

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still sasuke

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sasuke has information on the Pains, he wins mid difficulty. Pain wins if Sasuke has no information. He'll get easily overwhelmed. Naruto, Bee and Itachi almost lost to Healthy Pain after all.

D_AeroFlame_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain takes this. What most people don't realize is that it's practically impossible for Sasuke to take out Deva Path last, as Nagato is going to be protecting that body the most. Not to mention, Sasuke was having trouble with Danzo, whom Pain would probably shit upon pretty easily. Sasuke, at this point, has no mountain level attacks (correct me if I'm wrong), while Pain has the mountain level+ Chaotic Shinra Tensei, and the Mountain Range level CT. Not only that, but if they stay close together, as they usually do, one can summon summons, and if Sasuke tries to ama any of the pains, the Preta Path can absorb it (as it's just chakra transformed into fire), and if he doesn't make it in time, the Naraka Path can fix them and once he knows what the Amaterasu can do, he'd keep the Preta Path close to those who can be affected by it. Not to mention he probably already KNOWS about the Amaterasu and other MS abilities because he worked with Itachi for years. Ultimately, Pain has minor info on Sasuke while Sasuke has none, and Sasuke has nowhere near the DC or hax to take out Pain.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasume either takes a CST or a Chibaku Tensei to the face, or he kills the Deva Path before he can use those abilities.