Any version of Aizen stomps

#3 Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Aizen stomps

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (11675 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps.

#5 Posted by Jko1 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps mismatch.

#6 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm always amazed by the unholy steep power gap between EMS Sasuke and Rinnegan Sasuke, like seriously what the hell kishi.

Aizen stomps. Make it rinnegan sasuke and he stomps, so can't really have a fair fight.

#7 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

I'm always amazed by the unholy steep power gap between EMS Sasuke and Rinnegan Sasuke, like seriously what the hell kishi.

Aizen stomps. Make it rinnegan sasuke and he stomps, so can't really have a fair fight.

Never expected you to actually admit a Bleach character wins, but I guess when it's this obvious you don't have a choice.

Make it EOS Aizen and he beats Rinnegan Sasuke

#8 Posted by KingogKings777 (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically what bleach fans felt for Yhwach and the ending

#9 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Never expected you to actually admit a Bleach character wins, but I guess when it's this obvious you don't have a choice.

You don't know me:/

I'm not Hope_w, when it's a mismatch it's a mismatch.

Make it the last sasuke and he beats EOS Aizen.lol

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

You don't know me:/

I'm not Hope_w, when it's a mismatch it's a mismatch.

Make it the last sasuke and he beats EOS Aizen.lol

What has the Last Sasuke done that puts him above Rinnegan Sasuke lol?

#11 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Did you watch the movie?O_O

Yes, he had like a minute of screen time in the movie and did nothing he hadn't already done during the war.

#13 Posted by rarelandpupper (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen no diffs.

#14 Posted by SkySanji (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps

#15 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: so he vaporized a meteor the size of FoD with a basic chidori in the war arc? Cool!!

#16 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: so he vaporized a meteor the size of FoD with a basic chidori in the war arc? Cool!!

Look up the definition of "Vaporized" and then please also look up the definition of "Half" because that's what he destroyed.

#17 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Look up the definition of "Vaporized" and then please also look up the definition of "Half" because that's what he destroyed.

Wait, so kenpachi to you guys( bleach fans) "vaporized" the gremmy meteor even though there were small chunks left.

No Caption Provided

But, to you guys again( bleach fans) Sasuke only "destroyed" the meteor even though there was nothing left. How does that work?

No Caption Provided

https://Sasuke's one feat in The Last: The meteor looks pretty big compared to the mountain.

You are one of the few bleach fan I can debate fine with, without getting a headache and thinking of why I even bother, you better not be turning tard on me.

#18 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Why did you leave out this part?

Loading Video...

And this meteor wasn't even comparable to the one Kenpachi destroyed. The Bleach meteor was the size of the Seiretei, the meteors that Sasuke destroyed were like large building size

Loading Video...

#19 Edited by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I left it out since it doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Wasn't comparing the size with kenpachi's meteor, but ok.

You can tell that all the meteors varies in size. Even in your video you csn see the meteor is the same size as the hokage monument, yet you think it's only at large build size:/

So, we good on the "vaporized" part since you left it out?

#20 Edited by Undre (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: Horrific mismatch. Im disappointed in you gliateen

#21 Posted by KingogKings777 (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

Wait, so kenpachi to you guys( bleach fans) "vaporized" the gremmy meteor even though there were small chunks left.

No Caption Provided

But, to you guys again( bleach fans) Sasuke only "destroyed" the meteor even though there was nothing left. How does that work?

No Caption Provided

https://Sasuke's one feat in The Last: The meteor looks pretty big compared to the mountain.

You are one of the few bleach fan I can debate fine with, without getting a headache and thinking of why I even bother, you better not be turning tard on me.

lol

#22 Posted by Undre (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: its not really much of a gap. Sasuke and naruto were still giving jubito a descent fight. Id say rinnegan sasuke is 5 or 10 times stronger

#23 Posted by Gilateen (3158 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: For what?

A match is a match.

#24 Posted by Bleachfans (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomp

#25 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: I left it out since it doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Don't lie lol, you left it out because it literally halves that feat.

Wasn't comparing the size with kenpachi's meteor, but ok.

You can tell that all the meteors varies in size. Even in your video you csn see the meteor is the same size as the hokage monument, yet you think it's only at large build size:/

It's literally impossible to determine the size of that meteor due to the angle, if it's closer then it's going to look bigger, if its further away then it's going to look smaller. It all depends on how far that meteor was from the "camera" that we see the scene from. Remember what I told you about perspective.

So, we good on the "vaporized" part since you left it out?

I don't recall saying Kenpachi vaporized the meteor, even so Sasuke didn't vaporize that half of the mountain either, you can still see pieces in the video I posted.

#26 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by KingogKings777 (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Its funny since it reminds me of this.

Loading Video...

#28 Posted by UltimateSage (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: sh*t that was oddly funny, how come I haven't watched this yet, I'mma have to watch it now.

#29 Posted by KingogKings777 (1738 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ovy7 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Aizen stomps

This, so much this! To me EMS Sasuke wans't impressive at all, especially compared to Naruto who was deflecting TBBs and shit like that. If Sasuke would have been able to use Perfect Susano from the start then that would have taken away from that power gap IMO.