Any version of Aizen stomps

#3 Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Aizen stomps

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps.

#5 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps mismatch.

#6 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm always amazed by the unholy steep power gap between EMS Sasuke and Rinnegan Sasuke, like seriously what the hell kishi.

Aizen stomps. Make it rinnegan sasuke and he stomps, so can't really have a fair fight.

#7 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

I'm always amazed by the unholy steep power gap between EMS Sasuke and Rinnegan Sasuke, like seriously what the hell kishi.

Aizen stomps. Make it rinnegan sasuke and he stomps, so can't really have a fair fight.

Never expected you to actually admit a Bleach character wins, but I guess when it's this obvious you don't have a choice.

Make it EOS Aizen and he beats Rinnegan Sasuke

#8 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically what bleach fans felt for Yhwach and the ending

#9 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Never expected you to actually admit a Bleach character wins, but I guess when it's this obvious you don't have a choice.

You don't know me:/

I'm not Hope_w, when it's a mismatch it's a mismatch.

Make it the last sasuke and he beats EOS Aizen.lol

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

You don't know me:/

I'm not Hope_w, when it's a mismatch it's a mismatch.

Make it the last sasuke and he beats EOS Aizen.lol

What has the Last Sasuke done that puts him above Rinnegan Sasuke lol?

#11 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Did you watch the movie?O_O

Yes, he had like a minute of screen time in the movie and did nothing he hadn't already done during the war.

#13 Posted by rarelandpupper (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen no diffs.

#14 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps

#15 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: so he vaporized a meteor the size of FoD with a basic chidori in the war arc? Cool!!

#16 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: so he vaporized a meteor the size of FoD with a basic chidori in the war arc? Cool!!

Look up the definition of "Vaporized" and then please also look up the definition of "Half" because that's what he destroyed.

#17 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Look up the definition of "Vaporized" and then please also look up the definition of "Half" because that's what he destroyed.

Wait, so kenpachi to you guys( bleach fans) "vaporized" the gremmy meteor even though there were small chunks left.

No Caption Provided

But, to you guys again( bleach fans) Sasuke only "destroyed" the meteor even though there was nothing left. How does that work?

No Caption Provided

https://Sasuke's one feat in The Last: The meteor looks pretty big compared to the mountain.

You are one of the few bleach fan I can debate fine with, without getting a headache and thinking of why I even bother, you better not be turning tard on me.

#18 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Why did you leave out this part?

Loading Video...

And this meteor wasn't even comparable to the one Kenpachi destroyed. The Bleach meteor was the size of the Seiretei, the meteors that Sasuke destroyed were like large building size

Loading Video...

#19 Edited by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I left it out since it doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Wasn't comparing the size with kenpachi's meteor, but ok.

You can tell that all the meteors varies in size. Even in your video you csn see the meteor is the same size as the hokage monument, yet you think it's only at large build size:/

So, we good on the "vaporized" part since you left it out?

#20 Edited by Undre (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: Horrific mismatch. Im disappointed in you gliateen

#21 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

Wait, so kenpachi to you guys( bleach fans) "vaporized" the gremmy meteor even though there were small chunks left.

No Caption Provided

But, to you guys again( bleach fans) Sasuke only "destroyed" the meteor even though there was nothing left. How does that work?

No Caption Provided

https://Sasuke's one feat in The Last: The meteor looks pretty big compared to the mountain.

You are one of the few bleach fan I can debate fine with, without getting a headache and thinking of why I even bother, you better not be turning tard on me.

lol

#22 Posted by Undre (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: its not really much of a gap. Sasuke and naruto were still giving jubito a descent fight. Id say rinnegan sasuke is 5 or 10 times stronger

#23 Posted by Gilateen (3714 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: For what?

A match is a match.

#24 Posted by Bleachfans (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomp

#25 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: I left it out since it doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Don't lie lol, you left it out because it literally halves that feat.

Wasn't comparing the size with kenpachi's meteor, but ok.

You can tell that all the meteors varies in size. Even in your video you csn see the meteor is the same size as the hokage monument, yet you think it's only at large build size:/

It's literally impossible to determine the size of that meteor due to the angle, if it's closer then it's going to look bigger, if its further away then it's going to look smaller. It all depends on how far that meteor was from the "camera" that we see the scene from. Remember what I told you about perspective.

So, we good on the "vaporized" part since you left it out?

I don't recall saying Kenpachi vaporized the meteor, even so Sasuke didn't vaporize that half of the mountain either, you can still see pieces in the video I posted.

#26 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Its funny since it reminds me of this.

Loading Video...

#28 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: sh*t that was oddly funny, how come I haven't watched this yet, I'mma have to watch it now.

#29 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ovy7 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Aizen stomps

This, so much this! To me EMS Sasuke wans't impressive at all, especially compared to Naruto who was deflecting TBBs and shit like that. If Sasuke would have been able to use Perfect Susano from the start then that would have taken away from that power gap IMO.

#33 Posted by ourmanuel (11395 posts) - - Show Bio

EMS sasuke ain’t shit.

Base Aizen blitzes his head off.

#34 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sasuje wins, he is faster as he became able to keep up with jubitos speed and his susano isnt something aizen will destroy. Plus genjutsu.

#35 Posted by weebbicboi (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Monster Aizen stomps

Everything above EMS stomps everyone in bleach except Yhwach

#36 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3183 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen curbs.

#37 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it interesting how everyone says Aizen stomps, but the majority of people were saying BM Naruto wins against Aizen. Sure, BM Naruto is more powerful than sasuke, but they are supposed to be somewhat comparable. But yes, Aizen should win pretty easily.

#38 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3183 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it interesting how everyone says Aizen stomps, but the majority of people were saying BM Naruto wins against Aizen. Sure, BM Naruto is more powerful than sasuke, but they are supposed to be somewhat comparable. But yes, Aizen should win pretty easily.

Kishimoto's intent was for Sasuke to be equal to Naruto, but he just had such lackluster feats in comparison bar speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#39 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins, Sasuke has the stat advantage In durability and speed but he can't overcome the immortality.

#40 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Aizen can beat him effortlessly.

#41 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage:

Sasuke has the stat advantage In durability

Maybe if you count his full body Susanoo, but even then idk.

and speed

Nah, base Aizen blitzed Ichigo who could react to an attack stated to be mach 500, he as then matched by Ishin, who he was then able to stomp after transforming, then he transformed 3 more times. Sasuke is faster than Itachi, who was a lightning timer, but Aizen can casually blitz lightning timers in this form. At best Sasuke is comparable in speed, but really he should only be comparable in reaction speed. In terms of movement speed Aizen should be fare superior. I could see Sasuke keeping up by using his pre cog like he did with Naruto, but he isn't outracing Aizen in this form.

#42 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sasuje wins, he is faster as he became able to keep up with jubitos speed and his susano isnt something aizen will destroy. Plus genjutsu.

What is Juubito's best speed feat? Aizen can blitz characters who react to mach 500 attacks (mach 1000 if you go by the guide book), and can swing his arm fast enough to destroy the landscape. I don't see how Sasuke is faster. At best Sasuke has similar or better reaction time, but only reaction time, he isn't moving as fast as Aizen from what I remember seeing.

#43 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i agree that Aizen wins this one, but let's not jerk him too hard...

#44 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess i'll rep Sasuke now. The Sasuke downplay is out of control.

#45 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

Issa fact.

#46 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@leothegreatest said:

Issa fact.

What do you even have base Aizen at in AP? his speed too?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#47 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@leothegreatest said:

Issa fact.

For his speed you have him effortlessly blitzing Ichigo so he’s easily in the quad digit machs you can also scale him from Base Starkk’s feat of crossing LN while seemingly teleporting to Rukia whom he was carrying, which can also be placed at quad digit machs.

For AP he’s stronger than the top 5 Espada combined who can each destroy LN by simply transforming and you can scale him to Yamma who with just a portion of his flames can reduce Karakura town and the mountain ranges surrounding it to ash.

Base Aizen is often slept on.

#49 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@leothegreatest said:

Issa fact.

For his speed you have him effortlessly blitzing Ichigo so he’s easily in the quad digit machs you can also scale him from Base Starkk’s feat of crossing LN while seemingly teleporting to Rukia whom he was carrying, which can also be placed at quad digit machs.

For AP he’s stronger than the top 5 Espada combined who can each destroy LN by simply transforming and you can scale him to Yamma who with just a portion of his flames can reduce Karakura town and the mountain ranges surrounding it to ash.

Base Aizen is often slept on.

EMS Sasuke scales to Naruto, who has country level attacks and is faster than the the fourth raikage Ay, who's fastest attack is relativistic.

Base Aizen ain't doing anything to EMS Sasuke

#50 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15:

I'm not saying base Aizen wins, but by feats he definitely has a chance.

Base Aizen should be comparable to shikai Yamamoto, who had the power to do this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he stopped a blast that would have destroyed an area many times that of katakura town with his own body.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He tanked a strike that sent him into the ground destroy a city block.

No Caption Provided

He ten took a barrage of these strikes, tanking them as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen stabbed through Yamamoto.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He cuts through Komamura's bankai which has multi city block level striking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo dodged an attack stated to be mach 500.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen was blitzing him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided