EMS sasuke takes a sternritter gaunlet

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uchihaghost

EMS Sasuke (post juubito fight) takes on these sternritters, where does he stop??

Distance: 30m

Intent: to kill

Energies: Equalised

Speed: Equalised

Fresh on after each round

1. Shaz Domino (the fodder)

2. "Y" Loyd Lloyd (the yourself)

3. Berenice Gabrielli (the other fodder)

4. “R” Jerome Guizbatt (the roar)

5. “W” Nianzol Weizol (the wind)

6. “O” Driscoll Berci (overkill)

7. “U” NaNaNa Najahkoop (the underbelly)

8. “P” Meninas McAllon (the punani)

9. “N” Robert Accutrone (the newsporter)

10 “K” BG9 (the ultron)

11. “I” Cang Du (the iron)

12. “L” PePe Waccabrada (the love)

13. “J” Quilge Opie (the jailer)

14. “G” Liltotto Lamperd (the glutton)

15. “Z” Giselle Gewelle (the walking dead)

16. “T” Candice Catnipp (the thunderbolt)

17. “E” Bambietta Basterbine (the explode)

18. “H” Bazzard “Bazz-B” (mans not hot)

19. Mask de masculine (THE SUPERSTAR)

20. Lyod Ryod (the better copy)

21. Askin Lavaar (the drug dealer)

22. Pernida (the hando)

23. Gremmy (the visionary)

24. Ishida (the sasuke of bleach)

25. Hashwalth (the balance)

26. Gerrard (the miracle)

27. Lille (the X axis)

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trideca001

Probably Ishida and Haschwalth or likely clears via genjutsu and his other hacks.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 since he has no way to put down Shaz.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Clears most of the sterns especially the femritters are fodder only Lille is the real threat

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"hE HAs nO WaY tO pUT doWn sHaz"

LoL

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not getting past gremmy ppl like to lowball em cus of the kenpachi fight but that was a unique instance, sasuke and Kenny are very different fighters with very different personalities in battle, Kenny is very tanky as well which played a huge factor while sasuke is one-shot material outside of his susanoo, gremmy turns em to mush with a mere thought

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Undre

Stops at 1 shaz is immortal and one shots with sclaveri

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uchihaghost

@sauce_god31: they are different that is correct, does kenny have genjutsu for tricking his opponent? Plus sasuke can survive in space, plus substition etc. Gremmy didn't use a single thing against kenny that sasuke can't overcome with his abilities or haven't even done on panel e.g (already faced lava, can survive in space, can amaterasu his way out of it, susano to block guns and missles etc)

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't even be bothered to talk about Sasuke, that ranking of the Sternritter is unimaginably ass.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: You asking a Naruto fan to accurately rank the Sterns and who thinks that Sasuke can survive in space. Like the fanon is off the charts.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pizzagod342  Online

TF is this ranking??

Stops at 20/21

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know what's stopping him from clearing with genjutsu, perhaps the Miracle can break Gerard out?

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: @pizzagod342:don't bother with the ranking, i didn't have the energy to make a better list.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Trideca001

Sasuke still potentially clears thanks to greater versatility, hacks , biq and let’s not forget genjutsu.(if he doesn’t clear possibly stops at Haschwalth)

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost:

Sasuke isn’t surviving his bones being turned to cookies, a barrage of super amped machine gun bullets to his dome considering shinobi can still be hurt by kunai and shuriken, gremmy could just imagine susanoo is made of of paper or something so there goes his defense, and what the hell is EMS sasuke gonna do against a country busting meteor? He can’t handle that until the six paths amp

Zero proof that sasuke can survive in the vacuum of outer space unless he has a novel or something I haven’t read yet so he dies from that as well or drowns to death in the water prison, which is a fatal move in Naruto btw. I will admit that sasuke has a chance with gengutsu but he still can’t really do any lasting damage to gremmy due to rapid healing and durability buffs

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uchihaghost

@sauce_god31:

1. He needed to touch yachiro to turn her bones into cookies and shinobi can alter their features with henge e.g (bunta transformed into kurama which altered his toad form into a fox with claws, naruto transformed into metal fuuma shuriken, naruto transformed into rocks against pein, enma transforms into a rod) etc and for the most part sasuke's abilities can be activated with a thought, and his susano does all the movement and eyes pretty much, so yea so many counters....

2. You are going into the NLF route there saying he turns susano to paper, i didn't see him doing that to kenpachi's skin or blade.

3. Go watch the last and see how shinobis are capable of surviving in space, and yea they are descendants of aliens that came from space anyways and we have also seen momoshiki and kinshiki flying in space.

Sticking to the script and what he has shown in his battle against kenny (all out battle) and the abilities he has demonstrated, sasuke could counter his abilities.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uchihaghost

I can sight all of gremmy's abilities and how sasuke actually encountered something similar or can straight up counter it...

1. Lava attack - already faced that against mei with a weaker defence and negged it

2. Exploding clone - been there, defended against an exploding deidara clone, and a bunch of bigger booms than gremmys in a weaker form

3. Cloning - been fighting a clone user all his life, almost everybody he fought uses clones in the series.

4. Guns and missles - that doesn't even matter, he blocked stronger attacks with his susano

5. Water blob - he can burn it with amaterasu, amaterasu even burnt flames and also kaguya's ice block so evaporating water will be a piece of cake.

6. Turning bones to cookie - gremmy actually needs to touch his opponent for that, i don't even see him touching sasuke because yachirus situation was different plus she was weaker and even if he does that transformation jutsu and susano counters that.

7. Space vacuum - as stated above the last has shown shinbobis can survive in space (inbe4 the moon had atmosphere, yes the inside does but they also came out side where we see the rocks floating in space and we see the ninjas just fine).

8. Ground burial - susano busts him out of the ground.

9. Meteor - sasuke fought juubito, and scales to naruto who is capable of pushing juubito back, he can use kirin and his susano to break the meteor. After all he busted madara's meteor with his susano albeit in a stronger form but against bigger meteors.

10. Giant earth palms - get destroyed by susano

11. Iron skin?? - lightning > Earth, raikiri went through domu which is diamond, and sasuke has his lightning saber and also susano blade.

Did i miss anything?? I can provide context to anything stated by me.

Kenny high pressured the hell out of gremmy eventhough he does not have the range and instantaneous attacks like sasuke does (amaterasu/genjutsu/susano arrows)

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never thought I would see someone claim that Transformation Technique = RW.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: does transformation jutsu change the physiology of an opponent?? Yes or no??

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uchihaghost

@kingogkings777: a simple yes or no question you can't answer lol

Thats why i made it into a yes or no question cuz i know you will beat around the bush and not answer the question

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: A simple yes or no question that you can't even answer. That's why I made it into a yes or no question cause I know you will beat around the bush and not answer the question.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still surprising that something that allows you to change your appearance to something else is being equated to RW. Shits nuts.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By uchihaghost

Lol, the best you can do is avoid the question, and try to create an argument where there is none, nobody said reality warping = transformation jutsu, but transformation jutsu can counter changing one's anatomy into something else because it has feats of doing so (and i can name upto 10 examples with manga scans), very simple logic being used here, but obviously it requires using one's brain and thinking which you don't do much of.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sauce_God31
@uchihaghost said:

I can sight all of gremmy's abilities and how sasuke actually encountered something similar or can straight up counter it...

1. Lava attack - already faced that against mei with a weaker defence and negged it

2. Exploding clone - been there, defended against an exploding deidara clone, and a bunch of bigger booms than gremmys in a weaker form

3. Cloning - been fighting a clone user all his life, almost everybody he fought uses clones in the series.

4. Guns and missles - that doesn't even matter, he blocked stronger attacks with his susano

gremmy can alter durability and transmute things he has all the tools to neg susanoo

5. Water blob - he can burn it with amaterasu, amaterasu even burnt flames and also kaguya's ice block so evaporating water will be a piece of cake.

why didn’t Amaterasu vape the lake team taka and bee fought in then? Don’t bring up feats from stronger versions of sauske we’re talking about EMS here

6. Turning bones to cookie - gremmy actually needs to touch his opponent for that, i don't even see him touching sasuke because yachirus situation was different plus she was weaker and even if he does that transformation jutsu and susano counters that.

why wouldn’t gremmy be able to touch em, sauce will eventually try to engage in cqc then his bones crumble before gremmy’s eyes the moment he makes contact gg, transformation jutsu is a visual illusion that tricks the enemy, shinobi’s don’t literally alter their physiology if that was the case why is being turned to stone from sage chakra such a big deal and why was the hidden rain shinobi helpless after Jiraiya actually transmuted him into a frog?

7. Space vacuum - as stated above the last has shown shinbobis can survive in space (inbe4 the moon had atmosphere, yes the inside does but they also came out side where we see the rocks floating in space and we see the ninjas just fine).

moon def has an atmosphere it can clearly sustain life with full forest flourishing and such that would extend to the moon surface as well and the space around it up to an extent it’s basically a small planet

8. Ground burial - susano busts him out of the ground.

9. Meteor - sasuke fought juubito, and scales to naruto who is capable of pushing juubito back, he can use kirin and his susano to break the meteor. After all he busted madara's meteor with his susano albeit in a stronger form but against bigger meteors.

six paths sauce >>>>>> EMS sauce, EMS Sauce has no feats to suggest he can do anything about gremmy’s meteor before it flattens him and the entires battlefield that meteor was bigger than all of Madara’s combined and even SOSP sauce couldn’t oneshot them

10. Giant earth palms - get destroyed by susano

11. Iron skin?? - lightning > Earth, raikiri went through domu which is diamond, and sasuke has his lightning saber and also susano blade.

can’t do anything about gremmy’s rapid healing still

Did i miss anything?? I can provide context to anything stated by me.

Kenny high pressured the hell out of gremmy eventhough he does not have the range and instantaneous attacks like sasuke does (amaterasu/genjutsu/susano arrows)

once again Kenny and sauce are two very different fighters, Kenny gets in his opponents head with his bloodlust, thrill for battle, cockiness, trash-talking and overwhelming presence in general while sauce is the opposite of that unless he’s off the deep-end and hungry for revenge but by the war arc he had his head on straight

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, the best you can do is avoid the question, and try to create an argument where there is none, nobody said reality warping = transformation jutsu, but transformation jutsu can counter changing one's physiology into something else because it has feats of doing so (and i can name upto 10 examples with manga scans), very simple logic being used here, but obviously it requires using one's brain and thinking which you don't do much of.

You're implying they can counter RW by using the transformation jutsu. Go for it post the scans.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: gremmy can alter durability and transmute things he has all the tools to neg susanoo

As i said, he never did that against kenpachi's skin, he isn't doing it here.

why didn’t Amaterasu vape the lake team taka and bee fought in then? Don’t bring up feats from stronger versions of sauske we’re talking about EMS here

Thats like saying why didn't yamamoto vape every building in soul society, technically his flames should, and the lake was no sasuke's objective, it was bee. Amaterasu vaped more durable things, if it can burn fire it can surely evaporate water, unless you want to tell me that amaterasu can't vapourise water.

why wouldn’t gremmy be able to touch em, sauce will eventually try to engage in cqc then his bones crumble before gremmy’s eyes the moment he makes contact gg, transformation jutsu is a visual illusion that tricks the enemy, shinobi’s don’t literally alter their physiology if that was the case why is being turned to stone from sage chakra such a big deal and why was the hidden rain shinobi helpless after Jiraiya actually transmuted him into a frog?

Gremmy is not a cqc guy as seen in his fight he mostly fights at a range and throwing his imagination at his opponent, again as seen against kenny, him touching yachiru was not an active combat situation, plus as i said she fodder anyways. He has no feat of actual actually engaging in cqc.

And about about jman turning a man into a frog, he turned him entirrly into a frog, even his brain, because he was croaling after words lol, and was hoping around like a from, which is even a good example to bring up for the potency of transformation jutsu.

moon def has an atmosphere it can clearly sustain life with full forest flourishing and such that would extend to the moon surface as well and the space around it up to an extent it’s basically a small planet

I already addressed this argument before you made it and you still made it and repeated what i said, well thats already debunked

six paths sauce >>>>>> EMS sauce, EMS Sauce has no feats to suggest he can do anything about gremmy’s meteor before it flattens him and the entires battlefield that meteor was bigger than all of Madara’s combined and even SOSP sauce couldn’t oneshot them

No that meteor isn't as big as madara's meteor lmao, stop the cap, madara's is much bigger, sasuke's susano was a spec to it meanwhile we saw kenny in comparison to gremmy's meteor, you can say its perspective but again nothing proves his meteor is that much bigger than edo madara's meteor

can’t do anything about gremmy’s rapid healing still

Genjutsu hard counters healing, amaterasu also counters.

once again Kenny and sauce are two very different fighters, Kenny gets in his opponents head with his bloodlust, thrill for battle, cockiness, trash-talking and overwhelming presence in general while sauce is the opposite of that unless he’s off the deep-end and hungry for revenge but by the war arc he had his head on straight

Yep they are different, and sasuke is a nore suitable fighter than kenny, kenny straight up took damage due to his fighting style, sasuke has defence and finnese and also a technique gremmy has zero counters for... thats right.... genjutsu....

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uchihaghost

@sauce_god31: @kingogkings777:this is naruto transformed into a jutsu

No Caption Provided

Naruto transforming his clones into rocks, the physiology completely altered

No Caption Provided

Naruto transforming into a fuuma shuriken and sasuke throwing it at zabuza

No Caption Provided

Bunta/naruto changing his form into that of a fox with claws and fangs, somsthing the toad doesn't have, meaning his entire form was altered and changed to that of one with a different physiology

No Caption Provided

Kiba transforming his dog into a human

No Caption Provided

Academy students in chapter 1 transforming into iruka

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is were jman turned a toad into a bar

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And many more, the physiology and anatomy of the character in use completely changes and its no illusion lmao, since when was it ever called an illusion @saucegod?? The forms do change if it was just an illusion for example the characters that entered the toad will not be able to.

And many more examples like enma that turns to the adamantine blade, boruto turning to sasuke's blade against momoshiki.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man truly thinks that's gonna stop your bones from becoming cookies.

Omega7Vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke will win

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BAMBI DURA NEGS AND ONE SHOTS YESSIRR YALL KNOW ME IM NEUTRAL

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energies equalized kinda hurts sasuke ngl. Any reason quilge doesn't just toss him in jail? Susanoo does him no good as it gets completely stripped. Or even lyod who just becomes a copy of sasuke but still have his own abilities too? Surprised he's at 2 considering how much of a hurdle he'll be since sasuke doesn't have any power boost. Honestly without rest between rounds sasuke likely stops at 3 since even if he does beat Lloyd he'll exhaust himself

Aside from the lack of rest I can see him stopping at several places due to how squishy he is. Hits a wall at askin though. May not even make it that far due to the one shot potential of so many characters before that

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Raziel2014

stops at R5, list is all over the place

Nianzol was strong enough to be taken by Yhwach alongsid Elite SR making him stronger than As Nodt and Bambietta but again he was killed by a much stronger opponent/RG

Lyod Lyod will also likely beat him or give him a 50/50 split, Sasuke is not Kenpachi who can just power up in battle out of nowhere if yourself uses Sasuke ability + his own ability to absorb to recover energy or make himself stronger then Sasuke dies.

the first several we never really got much from them besides them dying to much stronger enemies like Kenpachi or Yamamoto,

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Undre

Imagine arguing sasuke beating gremmy then saying transformation justu =transmution when it's literally just coping the appearance of somethings rather than the qualities

Also Berenice Gabrielli isn't fodder his power is object anything can also neg

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Trideca001

Sasuke can possibly clear thanks to genjutsu plus flame control arrow shot Ngl.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see that he actually gets some rest now which will be nice for him. Though it should be noted that he's not got more variety then gremmy who is a literal reality warper. Sasuke can't really combat that power with versatility as he's not nearly as versatile

If he makes it passed 2 then goes to 5 where his only chance to win is amaterasu but he only gets one chance and it'd need to be used directly on nianzol. Even than it's doubtful it'd be able to kill him before he can do anything about it given the time it takes to actually kill anyone. Going in close results in him getting cut in 2. If he somehow manages to pass that then against could run into an issue with najahkoop who could incap with his hax I likely see him winning this one though. Meninas is a trap for him though. If he runs in for cqc (likely to happen) then he gets turned into a red mist from a single hit. Basically everyone from this point would one shot sasuke if he isn't inside susanoo. Looking at it now I don't see him passing quilge who can trap him in jail and spamming skalverei is kinda busted here

Avatar image for deactivated-652ea0c925cc0
deactivated-652ea0c925cc0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is EMS Sasuke then their are a quite a few of the Sternritters that would beat him. There would be better matchups with EOS Sasuke and the royal guards. The issues for Sasuke are:

Askin, Sasuke would not be able to one shot him off the bat unless he uses chidori and gets in fast enough before Askin dodges, genjutsu which still techinically counts as an attack will not one shot Askin therefore Askin would be unkillable and would either run Sasuke to exhaustion or beat him with Volstandig.

Jugrim, Sasuke can use anything he would like on him, misfortune is a BS ability and would kill Sasuke. Genjutsu would be flipped, amaterasu would hurt sasuke instead and the list would go on.

Gerard, this one is pretty self explanitory, Sasuke has no means to kill him and Gerard will get stronger as the fight continues. Genjutsu might work at the beginning but once Gerard understands what is going on he will miraculously break it.

Uryu, Antithesis is broken and again nothing here is countering it.

Pernida, has pre cog immunity so the sharingan is useless to try and match him even though he doesn't need it as the compulsory schrift will just crush Sasuke no matter what.

Lilleboro, intangibility, instant regen and x-axis will absolutly destroy EMS Sasuke(hell you can argue he destroys EOS Sasuke). As for Genjutsu sure it would work in theory but EMS Sasuke has absolutely terrible genjutsu feats and even Danzo said it sucked.

There are others you can argue but these 6 are untouchable for EMS Sasuke, again he would have a better chance against them if it were EOS Sasuke.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

askin 1 shots, sasuke could also stop earlier if he's not careful about their abilites.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu lets Sasuke clear.

If the Sternritter were to have Knowledge on Sasuke, he stops at Quilge if Sasuke underestimates him. If not stops at Askin.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rory2347: haschwalth needs to be alive to use the B ability, if sasuke one-shots and kill its game over, honestly I can see genjutsu and sasuke versatility carrying him tio possibly almost clear.

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Trideca001

@rory2347: haschwalth needs to be alive to use the B ability, if sasuke one-shots and kill its game over, honestly I can see genjutsu and sasuke versatility carrying him tio possibly almost clear.Eos sasuke destroys lille , can see him as he saw limbo, dna swap with Lille’s gun , to get it away from him , put lille in a genjutsu and seal him or kill him. Ems sasuke can kill Gerard if he destroy his entire body along with the core.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone hasn’t read the novels and put on the toughest Sternritters at 1 lmao.. Sasuke is getting past one lol.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should get far but isn't clearing.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Shaz Domino (the fodder)

fodder, gets one shotted

2. "Y" Loyd Lloyd (the yourself)

fodder gets sleeped.

3. Berenice Gabrielli (the other fodder)

who tf is this💀 no seriously lol

4. “R” Jerome Guizbatt (the roar)

fodder, gets one shotted

5. “W” Nianzol Weizol (the wind)

first serious battle, h2h is out of the question. Amaterasu is a good shout for something "undetected," thus passing through the wind. But ultimately Genjutsu is the only option

6. “O” Driscoll Berci (overkill)

7. “U” NaNaNa Najahkoop (the underbelly)

8. “P” Meninas McAllon (the punani)

9. “N” Robert Accutrone (the newsporter)

10 “K” BG9 (the ultron)

11. “I” Cang Du (the iron)

all fodder, shit I bet he 1v6 them and still wins

12. “L” PePe Waccabrada (the love)

Better everything, puts the fodder in a really mind hax

13. “J” Quilge Opie (the jailer)

one shotted

14. “G” Liltotto Lamperd (the glutton)

15. “Z” Giselle Gewelle (the walking dead)

16. “T” Candice Catnipp (the thunderbolt)

17. “E” Bambietta Basterbine (the explode)

does the same thing ichigo did to them. Bambietta is fodder. Candice gets shown real lightning, fking 5 gigajoules lightning lol

18. “H” Bazzard “Bazz-B” (mans not hot)

man gets shown real heat, Amaterasu GG

19. Mask de masculine (THE SUPERSTAR)

put the cheerleader to sleep then one shot

20. Lyod Ryod (the better copy)

Same as his twin

21. Askin Lavaar (the drug dealer)

one shotted

22. Pernida (the hando)

Sasuke low diffs

23. Gremmy (the visionary)

Sasuke low diffs