#1 Edited by blackymarket (121 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: The Dark Council, Vong Darth Krayt, Xoxann and Freedon Nadd

Round 2: Exar Kun, Sith Triumverate, Darth Revan, Darth Bane (Orbelisk), Darth Vader, Darth Baras (Sel Makor AMP), Ajunta Pall

Round 3: Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Darth Tenebrous, Sorzus Syn, DE Luke Skywalker, Cade Skywalker, Kol Skywalker

Round 4: Darth Plageuis, Darth Krayt Reborn, Darth Bane (DOE), Darth Caedus, Darth Traya, Darth Andeddu, Darth Wyrrlok II

Round 5: Grand Master Luke, Satele Shan and Yoda

BOSS: The Son

#3 Posted by ScotticusRex (622 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be willing to say they could stop as early as 2 or 3. They're stopping hard at 5.

#4 Edited by Richard96 (5648 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop hard at 4. Not sure what Satele Shan is doing alongside GM Luke and Yoda.

Avatar image for grandmastergoat
#5 Edited by GrandmasterGoat (67 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at The Son.

#6 Posted by BreakOfDawn (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 4 or 5. They get stomped by the Son.

#7 Edited by Turr (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

Boss fight: Son kills them with a force piss.

Level 5: Overkill. I can see argument being made for Luke taking this solo. If he can focus on Palps alone while Yoda stomps Valk it's all the way easier. Shan makes this completely one sided and too easy.

Level 4: I've seen good Valk vs Bane and Plagueis solo matches. Either one can occupy him for the entire duel while the rest Sith Lords ganks up on Grandpa Palps 6 to 1. In my opinion that's too much, duo dies. Palpatine kills half of them but eventually dies while Valkorion is being held off. Then they finish Valk off.

Level 3: I honestly think this round should be above round 4. Guys like Ragnos and Luke do not belong here at all, they are Round 4+ material. Either way it's the same as Round 4, duo dies. One of the heavy hitters takes care of Valkorion, the rest ganks up on Palps and because of the big guns like Ragnos and Luke he gets overwhelmed eventually.

Level 2: Okay. They get a shot at winning this. There's nobody here who can really take care of Valkorion alone. Even Vader will get quickly overwhelemed. That's a problem, because they have to split efforts and if Palpatine is not being focused instantly, he shreds the team. I'll give the duo win here, 7/10, maybe a bit more.

Level1: Yeah, fodders die. Duo 10/10

#8 Posted by Bayman007 (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4 or 5

#9 Posted by Kurk (290 posts) - - Show Bio

2 if you wank Revan and Kun hard.

#10 Posted by xolthol (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok the order is terrible but they stop at 5. An argument can be made for them stopping at 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5f0d1034d42
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c5f0d1034d42 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see them losing at round 4 but it’s unlikely,so i’d Say round 5 ,although grand master Satele Shan is irrelevant in her team.

#12 Posted by noah_ouellette (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@kurk: NAH dude can’t be done. It’s Darth Revan.

#13 Posted by noah_ouellette (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackymarket: Stop at 6. Swap Satele for reborn Revan in 5 and they stop at 5.

#14 Posted by destinyman75 (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4. Treya, Plaugues,Name, and Kraut are enough