Emma Frost vs Quentin Quire, Teen Jean and Cuckoos (5-in-1)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Emma Frost vs Quentin Quire, Teen Jean and Cuckoos (5-in-1) (21 votes)

Emma 38%
Teenage Hormones 62%

Emma Frost vs Quentin, Jeen and the 5-in-1 Cuckoos.

Will headmistress Emma be able to discipline the teens, or will they be able to topple her

Telepathy only

• 
del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with Emma,but it's going to be a really hard fight for her

Emma can easily handle each of them individually, heck she can handle the Cuckoos + teen Jean (Emma is above Xavier jnr who was punking the 3 Cuckoos + Jean).

Emma was able to knock down the 3 Cuckoos with a psychic blast, when they were passively tapping into the Phoenix force.

She took down 7 skrull Telepaths that were blocking telepathy all over the world

She took down hundreds of Telepathic Mr sinister clones around the world.

Emma knows teen Jean is the most dangerous and turns off her telepathy, to keep her from absorbing psionic energy. She hijacks the Cuckoos hive mind (Sophie and Esme are not as skilled as the others, though they are stronger), and uses it to take down Quentin.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: thanks for mentioning the turning off powers thing. Let's restrict that so she can't just easily punk them and make it a better fight

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Lol I dont think restricting that is necessary.

Shes gonna have a hard time with Quentin sneak attacking her and the Cuckoos being able to access her and block themselves from her even better then theyve done as the 3 in 1.

Turning off powers is likely gonna be the only way to get Jean or Quentin out of the fight fast before the other 6 try and dogpile her.

She can likely separate the Cuckoos since shes done it before and that will cripple them temporarily, but she'll need to at least temporarily get Quentin and Jean off her back to do it.

Really everything comes down to the Cuckoos. They were already the most skilled of their team and basically the only ones with true feats against Emma but giving them Esme and Sophie ups them slightly in power and makes it harder to argue that Emma can just infiltrate the hivemind and use them to amp herself or split them apart.

All of that said to say.....she beat the 1000 in 1 Cuckoos, She beat the Skrull Psi blockade, she beat Sinisters hivemind.

This group is gonna have to work their asses off to argue beating Emma.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with team. The amount of strength that the team has over Emma is a bit overwhelming.

@koays: so basically, team shouldn’t utilize a hive mind?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

i uhh... i actually don't know.

gimme some time to think on this one.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Koays

@elpendejo: Psi Blockade wasn't technically a hivemind.

And really working together is about the only thing that takes away the fact that this team has shitty teamwork even just among the Cuckoos. And Emma has feats over all of the team. She's swatting Quire, Jean and Cuckoos down one by one and even if they try to go for straight raw power the Cuckoos are just too much of a wild card for whether Emma can get control of or disrupt them.

They lose the Cuckoos and they get stomped, 2 omega levels be dammed

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma, but with intense effort.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PyroFN

@koays: Well, Teen Jean has fought Emma before with help from Scott and being amped by the same power-source that was amping Emma.

Teen Jean also has that pink form, but that’s too easy.

Teen Jean has also navigated the confines of Emma’s mind with Jean Greys help.

Basically, the theme is help from someone else to watch Teen Jean’s back.

The Cuckoos learn quite well from Emma. Sophie was a focal point for the girls and was probably the most powerful of the girls if I’m not correct, being capable of asserting her will over them until Esme sneakily killed Sophie. This is by Sophie’s own admission though, so I can’t confirm.

https://m.vk.com/photo-132066676_456320580?list=post-132066676_20560

By that thought, the Cuckoos can have a focal point plus Jean and Quentins power. Therefore, that means they’re synchronization should be really good.

I still think Emma will win going.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is a hard one. Emma can win, but with the highest level of difficulty.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Emma may just well be overwhelmed with the amount of power the teens possess between Quire and Jeen, and the Cuckoos are experienced with Emma they know how she rolls so this could help their team greatly. Either way, it is a really tough match for both sides. Emma's only way of winning, as koays said, is if she can shut off Quire's or Jeen's power

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: No, well, kinda.

The implications are that Emma was dubious about what she was doing, but Emma had every intent on going through with her plan. But her doubt, combined with Jean being amped by the same power source that amped Emma and Scotts resistance all contributed to Emma’s loss.

The evidence that imply Emma had doubt about her actions came from Teen Jean who claimed that Emma could see how wrong this was.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k5WCpjeExbo/WZR5GJRAIhI/AAAAAAAAEWI/o8blOD_ChBoKGaZJetLztXjwW8koscLOwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO016.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YR5A06f9u2Y/WZR5G6G-4hI/AAAAAAAAEWQ/tPdc2YZ6U0c4OxlaYifdOtlWLad3iEU1QCHMYCw/s1600/RCO017.jpg

So, while Emma didn’t technically let Jean win, her doubt did contribute to Jeans win.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma wins but this is probably pushing her tp to its maximum. Emma can step on anyone here 1v1 but all together its really debateable and a very close match.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the Cuckoos together could over power Emma.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y: 5 of them are probably stronger than Emma, but the cuckoos are not winning against Emma by themselves.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Emma gets stomped

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: They definitely won’t be able to. Especially since she can take control about 1000 of them.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I kind doubt Emma could handle 2 of them. Individualy it’d be a cakewalk though.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Emma can shut off their powers or trick them into attacking each other then she takes it, otherwise she gets mobbed by the bunch

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Emma wins but this is probably pushing her tp to its maximum. Emma can step on anyone here 1v1 but all together its really debateable and a very close match.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team handily. This is way too much for Emma to handle

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@marvelfan1992: Lol I dont think restricting that is necessary.

Shes gonna have a hard time with Quentin sneak attacking her and the Cuckoos being able to access her and block themselves from her even better then theyve done as the 3 in 1.

Turning off powers is likely gonna be the only way to get Jean or Quentin out of the fight fast before the other 6 try and dogpile her.

She can likely separate the Cuckoos since shes done it before and that will cripple them temporarily, but she'll need to at least temporarily get Quentin and Jean off her back to do it.

Really everything comes down to the Cuckoos. They were already the most skilled of their team and basically the only ones with true feats against Emma but giving them Esme and Sophie ups them slightly in power and makes it harder to argue that Emma can just infiltrate the hivemind and use them to amp herself or split them apart.

All of that said to say.....she beat the 1000 in 1 Cuckoos, She beat the Skrull Psi blockade, she beat Sinisters hivemind.

This group is gonna have to work their asses off to argue beating Emma.

those are some very creative scenarios, but they could just, you know, blast her head off. Quentin already did it alone, with these 4 girls backing him, Emma goes down hard

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: Emma was fighting the Phoenix, and Quire was supposed to be hundreds of miles away stuck in can when he attacked her, an even then she got right up and shielded Scott.

Idk the more i look at it the more I wanna argue a 50/50 because the group is increbily powerful.

BUT

2 factors are in Emma corner.

1. She's got feats of Shutting of Jeen's powers, controlling Quire's bodily functions and separating the Cuckoos hivemind.

And

2, She defended against the Skrull's Global PsiBlockade while trapped inside their mind. She was able to defend against the others and take them down one by one quickly.

It's sort of directly comparable to defending against them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Plus its kind of the same feat as what Emma did to Xavier, blocking him from using his tp by sủprise. Like Emma he wouldn’t be able to do that straight up. He didn’t even take her down with tp, it was tk. Anyways if the cuckoos add Quire and Jeen to their hive mind , Emma could just hijack it and spread them apart and take them apart one by one. She could even control them if she was powerful enough.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@corapvp: Emma was fighting the Phoenix, and Quire was supposed to be hundreds of miles away stuck in can when he attacked her, an even then she got right up and shielded Scott.

Idk the more i look at it the more I wanna argue a 50/50 because the group is increbily powerful.

BUT

2 factors are in Emma corner.

1. She's got feats of Shutting of Jeen's powers, controlling Quire's bodily functions and separating the Cuckoos hivemind.

And

2, She defended against the Skrull's Global PsiBlockade while trapped inside their mind. She was able to defend against the others and take them down one by one quickly.

It's sort of directly comparable to defending against them

yes her focus was not on Quire, but even with her focusing, there's gonna be a teen Jean and the 3 Cuckoos. Emma is powerful don't get me wrong, but the chances of her withstanding this assault are slim

her shutting down Jean's powers and making Quire poop were not in battle scenarios though, it's not as if they were actively defending from her telepathy. I don't know if she could pull off something like that i they are prepared for her, and not when there are so many of them. Let's not forget, Quire was able to block out both Red Onslaught and Rachel, so his shield are strong. And teen Jean has also shielded from telepathy. i don't recall them at the moment aside from Xavier Jr, but that is also impressive, as you yourself showed me that we can't lowball Xavier Jr.

I am not familiar with the skrull blockade and how powerful they are, and if they were in direct combat with her at the time, so I will not comment on that

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: Its more to showcase that she's above any of them 1v1 if she can get isolated.

The skrull blockade is very important to this point. During Secret Invasion the Skrulls used their telepaths to create a blockade that prevented telepathic communication around the world.

During the event it was shown that the Skrulls were aware of and had copied the powers of earths telepaths when we saw Xavier be taken down, and a skrull who had combined the powers of Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

When Emma makes contact with the blockade they pull her from her body and she has to shield herself from their attacks before "spreading them out" and disassembling the wall by attacking the individuals.

It's in secret invasion X-men.

It's also in our:

Emma Frost Respect Thread somewhere..