Emma Frost vs Exodus - telepathy only

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Emma Frost vs Exodus - telepathy only (10 votes)

Emma Frost 80%
Exodus 20%

telepathy only. both going all out

no prep, no psi-leeching

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Koays  Online

Still emma

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m calling stalemate.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By marvelfan1992
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koays  Online

@marvelfan1992: I...um....

Emma has stalemated him casually. Where Exodus was unable to even sense Dust while engaging Emma, Emma was apparently able to communicate, plan and strategize with both Dust and Cyclops to bring him down while tying up his powers.

Exodus is also struggling to directly compare to her skill feats.

He was unable to overcome a comatose Xavier's defenses despite the coma and a bullet hole leaving it mostly mush. Emma was able to sense Xavier, hide from her presence from him, and plan with Scott before entering Xaviers mind undetected and taking full control. The only access she needed was him psychically stopping Scott from walking.

Exodus went face to face with a defenseless Kitty and couldn't see get the information on Destinies Diaries from her after Emma had rewritten her memory. Emma later Astral project across the country while under the effects of a neurotoxcin and undoes it.

Theres nothing to say he could take her and by comparison she's far above him.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point in time Emma. Emma has gotten a marginal power boost since the last time she fought Exodus so I believe it is enough for her to win this time around.

It’s still close though so I say Emma 7/10

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, just like when it happened on panel.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: not really a power boost, I just meant currently she is more powerful than when she stalemated him

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: but what makes you say she is more powerful is what I mean

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: how does one become more powerful without a boost?

it's totally possible to get stronger over time without a "boost". Power can increase over time just the same way muscles can get stronger when you work them out. I was just looking for some examples to show that she's more powerful now than then.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: You get progressively stronger, and she has more feats now than when she originally stalemated Exodus. That’s why she should beat him.

You can get stronger without a boost, it’s called getting more feats

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: She has gotten more impressive feats since her last encounter with Exodus

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: yes but I was looking for specifics. What has she done since then if you can kindly provide

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@emmafrostxmen: Getting more impressive feats since stalemating Exodus doesn’t mean she had a power boost when she already has better feats to begin with. There’s nothing on panel, shown, or stated to suggest she’s anymore powerful.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@emmafrostxmen: that doesn't make her more powerful just more involved in stories than she was before. Without a boost how can she be more powerful? More feats doesn't mean more powerful, it means more instances of showing the power you have.

When people get more powerful we usually know it through either narration or character statements. Has this been said about Emma?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@lordofallhumans: Tbh bro idk if it was ever stated, but all I know is she appears more powerful now than she did a few years ago

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: It was never stated on panel but Emma has just seemed to be an even more capable telepath in recent years

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: yeah i'm not looking for a statement, I know people can grow more powerful over time or be shown to be more powerful than they were initially though to be. I'm just looking for what feats she has since the exodus fight that makes you say she seems more capable and powerful than before. Like what has she done to show you that she is more powerful than before

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: you can train and develop your power. Getting more feats can show that they are developing and their power is growing, or that they are actually more powerful than you thought. I remember seeing a scan on the Jean Grey respect thread from her earlier X-Factor days where she could barely lift a fence up for her and iceman to crawl under. Then a little while later, still in x-factor, she holds up the antenna of a building that weights thousands of tons. She did not get any "boost" yet clearly she's more powerful than she was shown before. That's the entire point of getting new feats. Characters don't need in-panel statements or writer statements to show they have gotten more powerful, the feats can speak for themselves. Now i'm still waiting for feats to be shown that prove Emma actually got more powerful, but to say one CANNOT get more powerful without a statement or a "boost" is inaccurate

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I disagree with the notion that it’s a stalemate. Emma had clear motivation not to harm Exodus any further, only needing to follow the plan that involvEd Dust. (Aka she was holding back)

Whereas from Exodus point of view, he has no rhyme or reason to go easy on Emma, so it should be assumed that he didn’t. Emma showed no signs of strain and had clear motivation to only hold him off. Doing that so casually and Exodus being incapable of bypassing her gives the impression that could’ve at any point gone the more ruthless route and dominated him.

Then we also have Emma’s feats being above Exodus, ignoring Bloodties for what it is. An outlier.