R2- Bloodlusted

R3- 30 Minutes of Prep

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok, IMO depends what Storm does here (if she prepares she'll know what to do) if she decides to attack anyone but not Sue, her team might lose, I don't think Emma affecting inside her shields is consistent due to Sue's record against Telepaths.

Storm could create a blizzard inside Sue's shields to freeze her and Sue could create a Bubble inside Storm's head so they both fall.

Psylocke could hold WM with her shields until Emma arrives, maybe Emma can take control of She-Hulk by making it a 3 vs 1, making team 1 the winner.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Scarlet_Wiccan  Online

Ok, IMO depends what Storm does here (if she prepares she'll know what to do) if she decides to attack anyone but not Sue, her team might lose, I don't think Emma affecting inside her shields is consistent due to Sue's record against Telepaths.

Storm could create a blizzard inside Sue's shields to freeze her and Sue could create a Bubble inside Storm's head so they both fall.

Psylocke could hold WM with her shields until Emma arrives, maybe Emma can take control of She-Hulk by making it a 3 vs 1, making team 1 the winner.

Exactly this

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cruelrain

No one is passing through Invisible Woman shields

Emma could take control of She Hulk to fight but War Machine can one shot Storm with His taser like before so She Hulk Will replace Storm

Honestly I see Invisible Woman soloing this, even if Emma tps She Hulk, Sue can ragdoll her from the inside of her shields so Emma has to go diamond to not get killed that would break her telepathy to She Hulk.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma could take control of She Hulk to fight but War Machine can one shot Storm with His taser like before so She Hulk Will replace Storm

Honestly I see Invisible Woman soloing this, even if Emma tps She Hulk, Sue can ragdoll her from the inside of her shields so Emma has to go diamond to not get killed that would break her telepathy to She Hulk.

HAHAHA no, that wouldn't work and you know it.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invisible Woman Solos if she plays her cards correctly

If she doesn’t put up a shield in time Emma solos

Either way someone’s soloing

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Emma could arguably solo with TP, unless Sue puts up a force field around her team first.

If Sue only defends herself, then Emma can still KO or mind control She-Hulk and then they gang up on WM, before ganging up on Sue.

In R2, I'm leaning towards Team 1 but it depends on who strikes first between Psylocke/Storm or Sue.

R3, Sue can pre-emptively cloak her team and put force fields up, so they can probably win.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is breaking them but they can definitely get through them. There have been instances of density and sound situations getting passed her shield.

No Caption Provided

"I can hear you and you can hear me so sound must travel through your precious field"

Sue also have no feats of blocking air.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cruelrain

@kasya_carey said:

No one is breaking them but they can definitely get through them. There have been instances of density and sound situations getting passed her shield.

Sue has showed that she can block sound with the right thickness before

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain said:
@kasya_carey said:

Sue has stated that she can block sound with the right thickness before

No Caption Provided

I knew you would bring that scan haha

But she doesn't block sound in battle. Why is why Songbird had the upper hand in that moment with "I can hear you and you can hear me" Storm has manipulated the air multiple times in battle. Sue has only blocked one phaser the rest were density based and easily got out. Many things have gotten through Sue shield without breaking them.

Sue has only blocked completely blocked TP, TK and Matter manipulation (due to shields only)

No Caption Provided

This could also happen at the start of the battle (the wind blow her back until she was on the ground. She had a hard time concentrating. She did manage to put a FF around Black Bolt head though.)

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cruelrain

@kasya_carey: Maybe, but I think Sue will pull up her shields faster than that as she did before with the worst things

if you wanna bring the air thing nothing stops Sue to put a little force field inside everyone lungs or other organs if she feel threatened like she did in character before, she will not stay inside her force fields doing nothing or just rag doll everyone

Suffocate all of them or just trap them

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain: even when her forcefield are up.

There’s nothing stopping sue or storm hax from one another.

But ppl can definitely get inside her forcefield without breaking them with the right power.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It heavily depends on who is fighting who. She-Hulks best chance is against Psylocke on a day Psylocke decides she wants to go fisticuffs against a female Hulk. She will be the least helpful asset to the team.

Sue is by far the most dangerous, but it’s a toss up on whether she can hit any of her opponents before they take her down.

War Machine’s best bet is against one of the two psychics on the field. With Iron Man’s tp defensive tech, he should have enough to block Charles Xavier, so facing Storm will be the worst option for him.

So, best case scenario for team two:

•War Machine takes on Emma and takes her out before Emma realizes he has defenses powerful enough to block her. Emma will likely be in diamond form, in which War Machine will have to restrain her or somehow BFR her.

•She-Hulk grapples with Psylocke long enough for the others to do their thing before Psylocke eventually downs her. (That is if War Machine doesn’t rescue her in time)

•War Machine deals with Psylocke somehow by throwing everything he’s got at her. Preferably, while she is fighting She-Hulk so that they save one teammate.

•Sue and Storm basically are in a stalemate with Sue making use of her force fields and invisibility to keep Storm occupied.

•After the telepaths are dealt with, they all converge on Storm and try to down her before Storm can decide a hurricane would be best to deal with them all.

That is the best case scenario for all rounds in my opinion. The edge is on the X-ladies side, and it’s mostly due to She-Hulk, in my opinion.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cruelrain

@pyrofn: How is an hurricane stoping Sue and her force shields?

or that's what you are suggesting that Storm would do before falling*

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain: Sue powers are psionic and can get a backlash. Not saying a hurricane can take them out as stated above but Storm summoning winds against legion had strained Jean Grey before too.

@PryoFN Also idk if Storm uses her energy sight while she uses her powers.. so she could counter Sue invisibility or not

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: That is a possibility, but I’m banking on Sue throwing multiple shield projectiles or something to throw Storm off-balance if Storm decides to take a moment to search for Sue. It’s a very complicated situation that could end in many different ways.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan  Online

@kasya_carey said:
@cruelrain said:

No Caption Provided

"I can hear you and you can hear me so sound must travel through your precious field"

- Sue's force field has blocked sound on multiple occasions even from the classic days (Fantastic Four (1961) #33) meaning either the Songbird moment was PIS/CIS or Sue willingly aloud sound through her force field.

No Caption Provided

- Sue's force field even blocks ultrasonic attacks

No Caption Provided

- As for air... Here Sue explains that she allows air through to breathe and reduces gravity to levitate inside her force field.

No Caption Provided

- On the other hand Sue is also been known to suffocate people by covering their heads with airtight force bubbles.

No Caption Provided

- Here Sue covers multiple people's heads with force fields that prevents sound from passing through, but allows air through for them to breathe

So ultimately it depends on Sue what passes through and what doesn't.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kasya_carey

@scarlet_wiccan said:
@kasya_carey said:
@cruelrain said:

No Caption Provided

- Sue's force field has blocked sound on multiple occasions even from the classic days (Fantastic Four (1961) #33) meaning either the Songbird moment was PIS/CIS or Sue willingly aloud sound through her force field.

No Caption Provided

- Sue's force field even blocks ultrasonic attacks

No Caption Provided

- As for air... Here Sue explains that she allows air through to breathe and reduces gravity to levitate inside her force field.

No Caption Provided

- On the other hand Sue is also been known to suffocate people by covering their heads with airtight force bubbles.

No Caption Provided

- Here Sue covers multiple people's heads with force fields that prevents sound from passing through, but allows air through for them to breathe

So ultimately it depends on Sue what passes through and what doesn't.

It's not PIS Sound travel through air (it's a medium)...Air passes through her shield so she can breathe.

She allows BREATHABLE gases to pass through so she can. There is nothing saying she can stop Storm from manipulating the air around her. Air tight or not she has never stopped an elemental from taking control of the elements inside her shield. She has only blocked TP, TK, and matter manipulation. In fact Storm has used her powers inside her shields before.

Okay you posting a scan of Sue putting a force field around ppl's head being able to breathe and blocking sound.. But the Songbird scan is PIS/CIS.... Yet Sue Storm is allowing a whole medium inside the force field where sound travels.

Density (manipulating their molecules) based characters have gotten through her shields before. This prove air molecules can easily get through then. If Storm makes EF5 Tornadoes, Hurricane force winds, robbing the air from her area) Sue may be vulnerable to create a strain or backlash for her as Vision did.

No Caption Provided

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Sue has stopped Johnny who is an elemental on multiple occasions from manipulating heat through her ff, but Sue hasn't stopped Storm from manipulating the atmosphere past her force field yet, that's why I agreed with WaitOmegaStorm's first comment

I posted Sue blocking sound and not air to show you that Sue has control of what travels through the shield. IRL there are soundproof rooms that completely blocks sound but not air, and also Sue blocking sound and not air didn't lowball another character

If you honestly believe that Sue can't block air with her force fields, than I don't know how she's been suffocating people for decades and surviving in space or underwater Lol.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kasya_carey

@scarlet_wiccan: human torch doesn’t control the gases Storm has control over.

my hold point of comment is that people with the right powerset can get passed Sue shield without breaking them.

Also soundproof rooms do not completely block sound at all. You can even hear your organs..

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I only used HT as an example of an elemental that Sue has blocked

I agree, I just wanted to proof that Sue can and has blocked sound and air individually.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By onsipin

Emma takes down Sue with her telepathy. Things go down hill for team 2 from that point on

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends if sue can block psionics

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: You need new people.

R1- Standard R2- Bloodlusted:

-These Two Rounds can go either way depending on Emma v Sue. If Emma is successful in taking Sue out with TP. The X-Ladies Win. If not then Team 2 wins.

R3- 30 Minutes of Prep:

-The X-Ladies Win. They are more tactical and cunning than their opponents.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Koays
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@koays: I don’t care if 3 thousand years old.

Still make New People on the Double!!!