@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

@marvelfan1992: Base Wanda can reality warp as well. She may not be able to erase 99% of mutants with three words but she can still reality warp.

yes and there are a bunch of people telling you she isn't going to solo. don't say stupid things then cry when a bunch of people tell you you're wrong

What's stopping Wanda from using her reality warping powers?

What's to stop her numerous enemies from 1hit -KOing her? Reality warp isn't some instant win, not when she has hardly ever used them in battle, and especially not when Hope has already shown to be able to counter her

It's sad Wanda gets lowballed so much on this site.

she's not being lowballed, you're just wanking TF out of her. Taking on this entire team solo at base levels LMAO you're a sad joke

She was being lowballed wayyy before I joined CV, anyways I'm unfollowing you marvelfan, you are utterly toxic.

and you're still utterly wrong. see how you didn't even bother trying to prove your claim that wanda solos? You literally just said "wanda solos because reality warp" and nothing after LMAO. no actual arguments just like in every single thread you go to. if you're gonna troll and wank, at least put some effort in it

Well me and other Wanda fans have posted scans of Wanda reality warping several times, did you forget?

The reality warping that Hope has already countered . did you forget?

We see Hope getting warped in the first scan, Wanda could always do this again.

yeah and then she countered it, they had a clash and were stalemating. Hope has a bunch of teammates that can easily one-shot kill wanda while this is happening

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

@marvelfan1992: Base Wanda can reality warp as well. She may not be able to erase 99% of mutants with three words but she can still reality warp.

yes and there are a bunch of people telling you she isn't going to solo. don't say stupid things then cry when a bunch of people tell you you're wrong

What's to stop her numerous enemies from 1hit -KOing her? Reality warp isn't some instant win, not when she has hardly ever used them in battle, and especially not when Hope has already shown to be able to counter her

she's not being lowballed, you're just wanking TF out of her. Taking on this entire team solo at base levels LMAO you're a sad joke

She was being lowballed wayyy before I joined CV, anyways I'm unfollowing you marvelfan, you are utterly toxic.

and you're still utterly wrong. see how you didn't even bother trying to prove your claim that wanda solos? You literally just said "wanda solos because reality warp" and nothing after LMAO. no actual arguments just like in every single thread you go to. if you're gonna troll and wank, at least put some effort in it

Well me and other Wanda fans have posted scans of Wanda reality warping several times, did you forget?

yeah and then she countered it, they had a clash and were stalemating. Hope has a bunch of teammates that can easily one-shot kill wanda while this is happening

Rogue > Hope.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

an irrelevant statement as it has nothing to do with this thread. just your usual tactic of trying to change the topic when you have no more answer. :) flopped hard again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

an irrelevant statement as it has nothing to do with this thread. just your usual tactic of trying to change the topic when you have no more answer. :) flopped hard again

LOL, Rogue is stronger than Hope and she couldn't even beat Wanda with hax. :3

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

Doesn't change the fact Hope was already able to stalemate Wanda's warping, and has 5 teammates with her to stomp Wanda. keep replying though, it's fun to see you make a fool out of yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

Doesn't change the fact Hope was already able to stalemate Wanda's warping, and has 5 teammates with her to stomp Wanda. keep replying though, it's fun to see you make a fool out of yourself

Please, we both know Wanda isn't the only one who they'll be attacking. You Jean fans need to chill out.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By marvelfan1992

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

Please, we both know Wanda isn't the only one who they'll be attacking. You Jean fans need to chill out.

who else will they be attacking? you said wanda solos, she's all alone here. it's 6v1. to quote your own words, "did you forget?" Jean isn't even here, not did I even mention Emma or telepathy. You just have no actual answer and so you're grasping at straws that aren't even there. ok clown what's next on your list of nonsense?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Rogue > Hope.

who else will they be attacking? you said wanda solos, she's all alone here. it's 6v1. to quote your own words, "did you forget?" Jean isn't even here, not did I even mention Emma or telepathy. You just have no actual answer and so you're grasping at straws that aren't even there. ok clown what's next on your list of nonsense?

Ok I thought maybe Wanda would be able to solo team 1 but we both know that she can't now, if you already proved me wrong why are you sitting here waiting for me to come back with nonsense. You are a liar you said you haven't said anything about emma, although you had 2 comments on the first page centered around Emma. Why do you keep calling me names or insulting me in every thread, it's not making anything better. I shouldn't have to go threw all of this because of one comment, chill.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO if the former mutant and current inhuman Wanda maximoff aka the Scarlet witch is able to change the fabric of reality as user @candymandy3366 has stated then all other combatants will be unable to over come her. I do believe however that Illyana rasputin aka Magik aka the ruler of the inter dimension limbo would be able to stop this from occurring as she has in the past when she defeated the elder gods of the limbo dimension. The limitless power of the mutant messiah and leader of The 5 aka Hope summers would otherwise be enough to swiftly end all debate on this subject as she would use her powers to increase the strength of her fellow omega level mutants the master of magnetism Erik lensherr aka Magneto and the weather witch Ororo munroe aka Storm to their greatest potential while emulating them herself. Wanda maximoff would need time to gather herself and the inner recesses of her mind in order to defeat everyone here in one maneuver.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By marvelfan1992

@candymandy3366: I didn't mention emma in our discussion with regards to wanda soloing. once again, you have nothing to answer and are trying to divert the attention. If anyone here is a liar it's you with your wanda soloing nonsense. You're going through all this because you didn't concede that wanda can't solo, you just kept trying to find flimsy arguments that had no merit. There's a saying, "talk sh*t, get hit". I'm no longer polite to you because you've been repeating the same kind of nonsense for a month now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366: I didn't mention emma in our discussion with our regards to wanda. once again, you have nothing to answer and are trying to divert the attention. If anyone here is a liar it's you with your wanda soloing nonsense. You're going through all this because you didn't concede that wanda can't solo, you just kept trying to find flimsy arguments that had no merit. There's a saying, "talk sh*t, get hit"

I was done with the "flimsy arguments" after I realized Wanda wouldn't get time to cast her spell.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By marvelfan1992

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

@candymandy3366: I didn't mention emma in our discussion with our regards to wanda. once again, you have nothing to answer and are trying to divert the attention. If anyone here is a liar it's you with your wanda soloing nonsense. You're going through all this because you didn't concede that wanda can't solo, you just kept trying to find flimsy arguments that had no merit. There's a saying, "talk sh*t, get hit"

I was done with the "flimsy arguments" after I realized Wanda wouldn't get time to cast her spell.

but you didn't say that though. instead you started to argue for her reality warping. Did you forget?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

but you didn't say that though. instead you started to argue for her reality warping. Did you forget?

Yeah I was going to stop arguing once I I realized that she wouldn't get time to warp and hope can counter it.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

@candymandy3366bu: I didn't mention emma in our discussion with our regards to wanda. once again, you have nothing to answer and are trying to divert the attention. If anyone here is a liar it's you with your wanda soloing nonsense. You're going through all this because you didn't concede that wanda can't solo, you just kept trying to find flimsy arguments that had no merit. There's a saying, "talk sh*t, get hit"

Yeah I was going to stop arguing once I I realized that she wouldn't get time to warp and hope can counter it.

but again, you didn't. instead you brought up Rogue>Hope. Had you just said "ok wanda doesn't solo" then we wouldn't have had to keep conversing here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

@candymandy3366bu: I didn't mention emma in our discussion with our regards to wanda. once again, you have nothing to answer and are trying to divert the attention. If anyone here is a liar it's you with your wanda soloing nonsense. You're going through all this because you didn't concede that wanda can't solo, you just kept trying to find flimsy arguments that had no merit. There's a saying, "talk sh*t, get hit"

but again, you didn't. instead you brought up Rogue>Hope. Had you just said "ok wanda doesn't solo" then we wouldn't have had to keep conversing here

WELL ITS OVER NOW, SHEESH!

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao owned

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mutants win R1; Avengers win R2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Due to just more raw power and versatility. Magik isn't a threat to Wanda as seen in AvX and neither is Mags as seen in AXIS.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@geekryan: Sigh Most of those feats are out dated and were performed by Pre HOM Wanda who is far weaker than her Post HOM and current version. So they aren't anti-feats.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Thats very much true, I could’ve said another reasoning.

As for mags situation how was he weakened? I don’t remember him being weakened in anyway.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demiurgekaplan:

"As for mags situation how was he weakened? I don’t remember him being weakened in anyway"

He was weakened due to the Phoenix force destabilizing his powers in AvX. At one point he had to rely on drugs just to fight teenagers Lol. He could barley even move a truck without getting fatigued.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Ah yes. I forgot his powers got wonky after he tried the PF. Lol

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants win. Illyana BFRS Herc , Bolt and Monica to Limbo and then stomps them. Wanda gets hard countered by illyana and stomped. This leaves the team with Sersi and Sue and they just get overwhelmed

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope carries or Team 2 blitzes!

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

Wanda isn’t getting countered by Magik. Miss thang doesn’t have the consistent feats.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@demiurgekaplan:

"Wanda isn’t getting countered by Magik."

Yes she is illyana hard counters her. Wanda's magic is useless

"Miss thang doesn’t have the consistent feats."

Umm yes she does Lol. Illyana is consistent anytime she looses or "jobs" there's always context behind it. Wanda on the other hand is the most inconsistent character in all of marvel Lol.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@godlyshinigami:

1. How does she counter her? Please give me the insight on how she does. Just cause she has the soulsword doesn’t mean anything, especially against more experience magic users. There are no feats she has nor does the sword have to suggest she negates Wanda or her Chaos Magic.

2. No she really doesn’t especially against other magic users of Wanda’s level. Let’s not use “jobbing” as a excuse to why she’s inconsistent when she’s just written that way, her feats are inconsistent. Wanda is anything but inconsistent you’re the only inconsistent thing here, but let’s not open that can of worms.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demiurgekaplan:

"How does she counter her? Please give me the insight on how she does. Just cause she has the soulsword doesn’t mean anything, especially against more experience magic users. There are no feats she has nor does the sword have to suggest she negates Wanda or her Chaos Magic."

Chaos Magic is a type of Magic that can still be countered. Her soul sword disrupts any form of Magic Unless Chaos Magic has shown resistance to such an ability , it gets disrupted.

"No she really doesn’t especially against other magic users of Wanda’s level. Let’s not use “jobbing” as a excuse to why she’s inconsistent when she’s just written that way, her feats are inconsistent"

Yes she does Lol. I don't see how Dr strange or mephisto isn't on "Wanda's level". No she isn't there is always context behind them. I'd like to see a Magik anti-feat that doesn't have context behind them

"Wanda is anything but inconsistent"

😂😂😂😂

"you’re the only inconsistent thing here, but let’s not open that can of worms."

IDK what this means, care to elaborate

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@godlyshinigami:

1. It’s a form magic that literally flips the rules of magic on its head explained multiple times. I don’t think it can be disrupted given its unstableness in the first place. The soulsword doesn’t make this on insta-win.

2. You mean when she fought a fodder Dr. Strange in Limbo in AvX? Something that was out of character of him to do given his said knowledge on the limbo dimension and magik? I hardly consider that a real fight. There’s your context. Also Magik only fought Mephisto as Darkchylde something she doesn’t have access to here more context .

3. Your use of emojis just mean you don’t have anything to say to refute my point cause you know it’s true.

4. I rather not be disrespectful so no thanks like I said I won’t open that can of worms.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@demiurgekaplan:

"It’s a form magic that literally flips the rules of magic on its head explained multiple times. I don’t think it can be disrupted given its unstableness in the first place. The soulsword doesn’t make this on insta-win."

Ok.... Can I have feats to suggest it can't be disrupted, claiming it can't be disrupted with no feats to back it up is headcanon. So like I said Unless Chaos Magic has shown resistance to such an ability , it gets disrupted.

"You mean when she fought a fodder Dr. Strange in Limbo in AvX? Something that was out of character of him to do given his said knowledge on the limbo dimension and magik? I hardly consider that a real fight."

I don't see how that Dr strange was fodder and I would call that a fight.

"Your use of emojis just mean you don’t have anything to say to refute my point cause you know it’s true.

What would you call Wanda's low showings then. I would say that's inconsistency , he'll even her power is inconsistent

". I rather not be disrespectful so no thanks like I said I won’t open that can of worms."

Oh please do , I honestly want to know what you mean. I consider you a friend and I won't take any offence by it.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers