Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marvelfan1992: What in the hell???

Anyway idk.

On a regular day i think Emma still beats Rachel. And the Cuckoos are still slightly above Jeen.

But when you put those together here....idk

Basically it depends on who is more warn out after their tough wins, Emma or the Cuckoos. And seeing as Jeen and the Cuckoos are so close a match I'd argue that the Cuckoos would lose this.

On the other hand if Rachel can damage Emma enough or tax her power levels, then it's possible the Cuckoos could pull her into the hivemind or engage her directly and pull out a win.

Still its Emma an Jeen, 7/10

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marvelfan1992: LOL, that edit.

I think Emma & Jeen can pull off a win with very high difficulty.

I’d say that Emma is slightly above Rachel and Jeen is slightly above the Cuckoos, but the gap is quite small. Whoever wins their fight first would likely be quite exhausted but they should have enough strength to aid their teammate and pull a win.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: I am Dead after that edit.

I give the win to Emma and Jean. It’s mostly due to Emma than Jean. Like @koays said, Teen Jean vs the Cuckoos is a close one. That typically leads to a long, drawn-out fight. If that happens, Emma will eventually step in and make this a near stomp.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Scarlet_Wiccan  Online

Emma and Jean in a close fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Dude I almost died laughing from your edit lol. Anyway depending on wether or not Jeen could stall long enough for Emma to beat Rachel, im going with team 1 but it’s really close.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma and Jean in a really brutal fight. I actually think Rachel is really close to Emma now and at the very least their fight will be really drawn out and long, so the deciding factor for this battle is Jeen vs the Cuckoos, and I believe the Cuckoos should be able to deal with her before Rachel ends up losing to Emma. Emma and Rachel are close enough that Emma would be just as exhausted as Rachel, so even if the Cuckoos come in really tired, it should tip the fight in their favor.

@koays "And seeing as Jeen and the Cuckoos are so close a match I'd argue that the Cuckoos would lose this." You don't mean the Cuckoos would lose to Jeen right?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

Emma and Jean take a minor majority

Emma > Rachel > Cuckoos > Teen Jean

Cuckoos stomp Jean just like they have done pretty recently, and Emma stomps Rachel again. Then it’s just Emma Vs The Cuckoos And we all know who wins that fight

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma and Jean take a minor majority

Emma > Rachel > Cuckoos > Teen Jean

Cuckoos stomp Jean just like they have done pretty recently, and Emma stomps Rachel again. Then it’s just Emma Vs The Cuckoos And we all know who wins that fight

where did the Cuckoos stomp jeen recently? Also, current Rachel is a lot more powerful and experienced than the one Emma defeated before. Emma is still superior, but only by a slight margin. Rachel would give her a hell of a fight now

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: Nah, but I think that Jeen gives them a problem in a 1v1. Her higher ends for TP are debatably over them, but her average is firmly below them.

I say Cuckoos beat her but it's an awkward fight that takes time.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this one goes to Emma Frost/Teen Jean due to Jean's potency and Emma's experience.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: @onsipin: The Cuckoos haven’t stomped Jean recently. I think they are referring to All-New X-Men #11.

While I agree that the Cuckoos probably take a majority off of skill, they most certainly aren’t stomping. Jean has come way too far to end up like how she did in issue 11.

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays@onsipin so who wins first between Emma vs Rachel and Cuckoos vs Teen Jean?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 EmmaFrostXmen  Online
PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiro3051996: If I were to guess, I’d say Emma vs Rachel would decide a winner before Jean and the Cuckoos do.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiro3051996: Honestly Emma probably wins first. But it's up in the air.

The Cuckoos have to contend with Jeens power level, and either trap her or shut her down thoroughly.

Emma has the easier fight in that shes a bad match up for Rachel since Rachel's raw power mind blast arent necessarily going to help her if this goes astral and Emma gets access to her more complex arsenal.

Emma should finish first, but its dependent on the amount of fight Teen Jean puts up.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Anyway idk.

On a regular day i think Emma still beats Rachel. And the Cuckoos are still slightly above Jeen.

Basically it depends on who is more warn out after their tough wins, Emma or the Cuckoos. And seeing as Jeen and the Cuckoos are so close a match I'd argue that the Cuckoos would lose this.

On the other hand if Rachel can damage Emma enough or tax her power levels, then it's possible the Cuckoos could pull her into the hivemind or engage her directly and pull out a win.

Still this..... I feel like the Cuckoos do better now against Jeen, but I don't feel like they are changing things that much

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@koays said:

Anyway idk.

Still this..... I feel like the Cuckoos do better now against Jeen, but I don't feel like they are changing things that much

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

pretty even actually now that i’m really thinking about it

emma is better than rachel, but they’re close. what rachel lacks in skill she makes up for in raw power. don’t get me wrong emma will beat her, but it won’t be easy. on the other hand i can see the cuckoo’s potentially taking out jeen with roughly the same amount of difficulty. so it’s really a coin toss to see which fight finishes first.

rimurusensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma carry but can go either way