Takes place in the BvS warehouse

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As of now from what I remember, Ward stomps both rounds, but that's bound to change.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Love how Tony chooses that pic for Emiko...

Hm. Well, Ward has her beat in physicals. And while Emiko does move and fight a lot like Ollie, from what I can see she's just not on his level. She's more like...prime Thea, but with Oliver's style. For now, I'd say Ward both rounds, but she gives him a tough fight, particularly in that second round. She actually has the more diverse gear, and her accuracy is ridiculous, but it's already been shown she can be tagged with bullets, and someone like Ward would give her hell.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's far stronger than him but in a fight she might lose.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: What feat makes you say that?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Grant Ward both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@tonymartial said:

@amcu: What feat makes you say that?

Yes this. That's like DCEU Batman level strength right there.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: That feat is insane. That's Batman level at least or maybe even Cap level. It's going to be awkward if her and Oliver ever fight (not that it should be a fight).

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

What are people on thinking that's Batman, of freaking Cap level strength?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ward wrecks her both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's better than Batman level strength...but Captain America level???

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: That feat is insane. That's Batman level at least or maybe even Cap level. It's going to be awkward if her and Oliver ever fight (not that it should be a fight).

Its not even close to Cap level. He chucks 500 lbs motorcycles 30 feet hard enough to stop jeeps with ease. This is a Batman level feat though and pretty extraordinary for a peak human.

I imagine Oliver might be portrayed to do something like that. His own ragdolling feats aren't quite there from what I remember but he still has some very good ones. I think it would be interesting to see her and Oliver fight in the future though it might be better to see them fight together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Agreed. Tired of having them always dumb down Oliver on the show or having the new character fight him to show how good they are. Hopefully they'll never have to fight each other.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know if there is some context I'm forgetting but I found this feat on YouTube where she fights Diaz on relatively even terms.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emiko can take this. but she needs more feats

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's far stronger than him but in a fight she might lose.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

@amcu: Diaz was shot near the spine before the fight began. I think Emiko would likely be high tier(comparable to Oliver), but this feat probably shouldn't be used to scale her. As I said, Diaz was injured to the point even Dig was matching him.

drago666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@amcu: Diaz was shot near the spine before the fight began. I think Emiko would likely be high tier(comparable to Oliver), but this feat probably shouldn't be used to scale her. As I said, Diaz was injured to the point even Dig was matching him.

Diaz was winning against Diggle in that fight until Emiko showed up. Also did the bullet bother Diaz? He was super human at the time and a bullet to the spine would probably paralyze a normal person. So how much damage did it really cause him?

Loading Video...

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By The_Justiciar

That's better than Batman level strength. But if the writers wanted her to be that ludicrously strong in combat sequences, it would be reflected in her feats against fodder - she'd be one-arming guys like 50 feet away, casually. My guess is that they had her throw the guy like that without considering the implications of the feat, they just wanted a cool effect for the scene. But there's no way to know unless she shows her physicals in the future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
deactivated-5c6c427da31ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward stomps

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drago666:

Diaz was winning against Diggle in that fight until Emiko showed up. Also did the bullet bother Diaz? He was super human at the time and a bullet to the spine would probably paralyze a normal person. So how much damage did it really cause him?

They made a point of showing Diaz getting injured before both the times Dig faced him. In the first fight, Diaz was stabbed with a knife to his shoulder and in the second one, he was shot in the back. I don't think this is a coincidence. They wanted Diaz to be restricted in some way so that Dig matching him could be explained.

But this feat does imply that Emiko is at the very least, a better combatant than Dig.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I imagine Oliver might be portrayed to do something like that. His own ragdolling feats aren't quite there from what I remember but he still has some very good ones. I think it would be interesting to see her and Oliver fight in the future though it might be better to see them fight together.

Oliver has a couple ragdolling feats on par with this.

His best ragdolling feat is probably kicking Kovar into a chained door which snapped on impact. That's a lot better than Emiko's feat, IMO.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Okay thanks for the info. Still pretty impressive that she's Diggle level. IIRC he has some decent fodder feats. Not sure how highly you rate him though.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Amcu

@rbt: Yeah that is pretty insane. Don't know why I don't see feats like that mentioned more often for Oliver.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

Okay thanks for the info. Still pretty impressive that she's Diggle level. IIRC he has some decent fodder feats. Not sure how highly you rate him though.

Dig is the hardest combatant in CW for me to rate. I used to rate him around S1 Oliver level because of Thea-Merlyn-Andy scaling, but rewatching the fights, I'm not too sure anymore. He has some decent fodder feats, but nothing that wouldput him above Agents for sure. The only combatants he is confirmed to be better than are also not very impressive(Siren and hence Dinah). However, I see that changing in a few weeks since they just teased an upcoming Dinah vs Rene fight where Dinah apparently dominates. And being better than Rene is impressive.

I'd back Dig in Dig vs Ward, h2h, but because of Dig's stats, not skill. Dig has all around better stats than Ward. Emiko lacks that. She is stronger than Ward and may hit harder but her durability feats are next to nonexistent. You can't go in a fight with a tank like Ward without having the ability to soak up some hits. She needs more showings.

@amcu said:

@rbt: Yeah that is pretty insane. Don't know why I don't see feats like that mentioned more often for Oliver.

Mostly because of the characters he is usually pitted against. He is mostly pitted against agents, Matt and Cap. In agent and Matt's case, both sides usually agree that Oliver has better stats and in Cap's case, again, both side agrees that Cap does. So, Oliver's stats never really gets discussed that much. But considering how Sara and now Emiko has better strength feats than Ward, it just goes to show how wide the gap is between Oliver and Ward.

I think Watchmen Ozy is the best opponent for Oliver's stats to be compared to. They are extremely close in strength and striking, IMO.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: That all seems true. Thanks!

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Emiko might me stronger than Ward, but Ward stomps both rounds as of now.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump after last night's new skill & archery feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ward.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward can take this.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said, let's wait for some durability feats for Emiko. She is stronger, faster and more skilled, but I'd be more confident backing her if she had some durability feats to back her.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ward.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers