Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Battle in a ruined Asgard. I came there, teleported the citizens out, and blew it up with TNT. Blamed it on Jean, too. Odin wasn't there, surprisingly. Thor showed up, beat me up, and hit me into my portal so hard that I had to drag my sorry arse to my computer by crawling with my hands.

Thor is bloodlusted and gets 300 seconds prep.

BFR allowed. BFD allowed.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooo tough one, I think this comes down to Thor's telepathy resistance feats.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t remember if Thor has any telepathic resistance, but this is a lot closer than MCU Thor vs Dark Phoenix, that’s for sure.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fought off Amoras control EMH would Stomp here

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMH should win although I could see someone maybe arguing Phoenix could win. Thor better hurry up with his lighting strike and not take forever to pull one off tho

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathy is a none factor here since Thor is an alien but Jean does win due to being much faster and having matter Manipulation

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanks for the tag but ain't seen Dark Phoenix yet.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PyroFN

@thevvitchking: If Xavier can read the mind of an alien, surely Jean could. The statement about Vuk not being like the other humans was towards a Jean who was doing an illusion casually, not tapping into her Phoenix powers, which not even Xavier with Cerebro could penetrate and subdue Phoenix mind.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I haven’t seen EMH in a long time, so forgive my ignorance, but do you mean when the Cabal took over the Avengers base and Amora tried to do the same trick she did on the Hulk on Thor?

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: It’s not just Vuk they couldn’t control all of her minions were also immune to telepathy and just so happen to nit be human that’s how Xaviar knew they were aliens he couldn’t read or influence their minds

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevvitchking:

If that is true, then it makes a large portion of the FOX threads wank.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevvitchking: nobody tried to control her minions for that to be stated as a fact.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Oraculi

@rajjar: vichking been spreading that lie as soon as DP FOX film came out.

Once the YouTube clips start coming out showing the full context of the scenes he's going to stfu and pretend he never said anything ?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the movie, and I don't think I'm gonna, so.. idk. But from what I've heard, she prolly stomps.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: It’s not just Vuk they couldn’t control all of her minions were also immune to telepathy and just so happen to nit be human that’s how Xaviar knew they were aliens he couldn’t read or influence their minds

What are you talking about? No one was mind-controlling anybody. If they were immune to telepathy, Xavier wouldn't have figured out that Vuk wasn't human. She looks like a normal human being, so Xavier should have had no reason to believe her to be anything but human, showing that he scanned her mind and saw what she was. Having psychic defenses doesn't equate to them not being human. They equate to a strong mind, Xavier would have to specifically see or know something to come to the conclusion that Vuk wasn't human.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: yeah remember that scene with emma frost where she shields herself to negate his telepathy?

Loading Video...

he couldn't read her mind

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Think about it like this

1. Vuk says he Xaviar can’t effect her at all with his power because she’s “not like them” she’s an alien

2. If his telepathy works on aliens he would have done it In the final battle but instead they were getting stomped until Jean came along

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death4bunnies  Online

@pyrofn: Think about it like this

1. Vuk says he Xaviar can’t effect her at all with his power because she’s “not like them” she’s an alien

2. If his telepathy works on aliens he would have done it In the final battle but instead they were getting stomped until Jean came along

Im not disagreeing with your first point, I think it ambiguous.

On your second point, I think Xaviar played it smart by going to Jean apologizing and waking her up.

He seemed to have a change of heart right before that and even apologizes to Beast on the train.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the tag but havent watch EMH so not sure who wins

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevvitchking: she doesn't say anything of the sort to Xavier, she hardly said anything to him, after he sensed that she was an alien. She addresses him after he senses her true intention, which was to drain Jean of all her and Forces power.

Xavier was focused on helping Jean, he only used his telepathy battle wise when the other mutants came to kill Jean. During the train battle he is only concerned about finding Jean as the others make it possible by holding off the aliens he basically ignores. Jean also sensed them before they attacked her. Vuk is not even like the others of her species, as she had extra powers they didn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These look like conflicting interpretations of what seems to be an anti-feat.

Unless Vuk has confirmed special protection against TP, it looks like an anti-feat for FOX telepaths. If Vuk’s psychic resistance are due to the fact that “she’s not like them,” then the Asgardians are cut from the same fold as the D’bari.

I’m going to watch DP to see the facts for themselves. I still don’t know who wins. Interestingly enough, no one accounts for Thor getting 5 minutes prep.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Vuk told Jean not using Phoenix that her mind control (illusion casting) wouldn't work like it did on the people in the bar, because she was different. She was also different than her species, so it seemed specific to her. She was immune to lighting and optic blasts too, but the others weren't.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: only thing thor can do with 5 min prep is prepare a strong lightning attack, which basically makes this come down to either she uses telepathy or gets nuked.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People are generalizing Jean not being able to affect one species of alien to ALL aliens based solely on opinion and nothing factual.

Just because she couldn’t affect one species doesn’t mean she can’t affect all alien species...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

People are generalizing Jean not being able to affect one species of alien to ALL aliens based solely on opinion and nothing factual.

Just because she couldn’t affect one species doesn’t mean she can’t affect all alien species...

Burden of proof goes the other way, if the TP resistance is an anti-feat for Jean, that is.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor crushes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0acfdba90da
deactivated-5d0acfdba90da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points