Elite Sternritters Vs The Yonko Vs Madara And Obito

  • 161 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for clorox92
#51 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Sorry my mistake it was Sasuke who explained that Six Path Senjutsu was the reason why Naruto's attack worked on Madara. You can check Chapter 674. Anyway, you admitted that Lille is basically different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB capable of hurting Lille? Lastly, TSB need to touch the subject in order to function but in Lille case, it basically passes through the body.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#52 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@clorox92 said:

@theemperor95: Juudara realized that TSB couldn't touch Obito in his intangibility form hence he spammed TSB before Obito activated Kamui otherwise it was useless. This is a perfect example to debunk the idea of TSB can touch intangible things.

no, I already explained this before:

#33 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (652 posts) - 9 hours, 45 minutes ago -

Madara was unable to hit Obito because of the power of Obito's Mangekyou. Source: Naruto ch666 p2. It does not contradict the Six path's Senjutsu's ability to hit intangible beings.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for keiser994
#53 Posted by keiser994 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubi Jins still clears.

The Elites starts in base and they just replicates what Ohetsu did to them since they can oneshot everybody with TSB nukes or Light Fang.

And they are immortals too.

Avatar image for clorox92
#54 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@theemperor95: Juudara realized that TSB couldn't touch Obito in his intangibility form hence he spammed TSB before Obito activated Kamui otherwise it was useless. This is a perfect example to debunk the idea of TSB can touch intangible things.

no, I already explained this before:

#33 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (652 posts) - 9 hours, 45 minutes ago -

Madara was unable to hit Obito because of the power of Obito's Mangekyou. Source: Naruto ch666 p2. It does not contradict the Six path's Senjutsu's ability to hit intangible beings.

No Caption Provided

You know what's the funniest thing about this post? You accept the true power of Obito's right eyes but reject the true power of X-axis. The bias is so real and it shows. Mind explaining it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b135ef0287
#55 Posted by deactivated-5d5b135ef0287 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Didn't the Sternritters died with one blow when he fought the 0 Squad black guy? I'm sure that Obito and Madara can replicate that feat while sleeping and their attacks disintegrates the enemies.

Yonko are still not at that level but they can take down some of those Sternritters.

Avatar image for bigdadd
#56 Posted by Bigdadd (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the yonko can beat the sternritter in raw power but sternritter hax too much. In the end the uchiha takes it.

Avatar image for theemperor95
#57 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: 1. Lillie is intangible to shinigami

2. Does sakura have the ability to harm intangible beings? Do the bijuu have the ability to harm intangible beings? No they all touched the 6 paths though and without sage chakra. The only thing to go through a limbo is sasuke thrown sword and we didn't even see it phase through the limbo.

3. Why are you bringing up toneri? He doesn't provide anything to your argument. Other people have touched limbo that don't have 6 paths senjutsu so touching limbo is unimpressive

4. Limbo has been touched by sakura and the tailed beast that proves it is inferior to the x axis. Kamui is much closer to x axis but still inferior

5. Rinnegan>>>MS. Juubi jin with rinnegan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS. If he could touch obito without being in the kamui dimension then he could touch lillie but he can't

Avatar image for saxz
#58 Posted by Saxz (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@keiser994:

The elites are a lot stronger after their ressurection, you forget they similarly Lol stomped Oestu and the Royal guards in Base after.

Avatar image for saxz
#59 Posted by Saxz (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many factor here, This thread is going to turn out to be Volatile.

Still don't see how Lille and Gerard gets put down.

After a long fight, it will be most likely be trompete GG at the end

Avatar image for keiser994
#60 Posted by keiser994 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: They have had all the knowledge they needed after that. Sounds obvious that they wouldn't fall by the same Nimaiya's tricks.

However Ausswhalen is a non factor here.

Avatar image for saxz
#61 Posted by Saxz (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@keiser994:

I meant they got stronger, Nimaiya couldn't replicate that feat even if he tried.

And the sternritters here are post Auswahlen and have each started fights in Base form, with No-one replicating Nimaiya's feat.

Avatar image for theemperor95
#62 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: oetsu would still body the elites that the gotei faced

Avatar image for keiser994
#63 Posted by keiser994 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Actually the pic is pre-Auswhalen...and nothing states that they are post.

Anyway even after Auswhalen, and without knowledge for the Elites, Nimaiya would have replicated his massacre.

Avatar image for clorox92
#64 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@keiser994: I'm pretty sure the OP uses random photo to represent the elites. If not then the thread already biased at very beginning

Avatar image for princex
#65 Edited by PrinceX (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@keiser994: I'm pretty sure the OP uses random photo to represent the elites. If not then the thread already biased at very beginning

ye i used a random photo. couldnt find a better photo with all of them in it.

Avatar image for allhellkingdox
#66 Posted by AllHellKingDox (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: hitting and pinning down edo tensei means nothing when they have chakra flow as well don't act like they're isn't a live body within the edo to began with. Once against those chains are only for sealing bijuu in the gedo statue which is not present here anyways.

Gudo damas only negate ninjutsu due to its raw chakra properties x axis is literally an invisivile force or nothingness that erases you hell gudo damas effect could not even stop kamui as seen when obito phased through one and when kakashi warped a clean hole and madara's gudo sheild.

Also like i said damage reflection works way different

than a rasengan or a tbb its a reality warping ability tsb is not like reaitsu crush because the negation only comes from the orbs themselves which are seperate from the users body and they can not negate hax abilities to began with.

Physicality can overwhelme them (Gai) and Gerard in his final form is above guy and everything physical except probably raw speed so he would wreck shop as well.

Dudo damas never harmed intangible beings the only intangible being is obito with kamui so stop with that nonsense sakura and the bijuu could physically interact with limbo which is only in the shadow world.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#67 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Sorry my mistake it was Sasuke who explained that Six Path Senjutsu was the reason why Naruto's attack worked on Madara.

Sasuke explained that Naruto's attack worked because of the power naruto received from Hagoromo. Sasuke did not said that madara's Limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

You can check Chapter 674. Anyway, you admitted that Lille is basically different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB capable of hurting Lille?

Because TSB already have a feat of harming intangible beings by utilizing the nature transformation of Yin Yang release. Source: Naruto ch674 p9.

Lille on the other hand has no feats of phasing attacks capable of harming intangible beings.

Lastly, TSB need to touch the subject in order to function but in Lille case, it basically passes through the body.

TSB managed to damage Madara's limbo, an intangible being. Source: Naruto ch674 p9.

@clorox92 said:
@requiemcross said:
@clorox92 said:

@theemperor95: Juudara realized that TSB couldn't touch Obito in his intangibility form hence he spammed TSB before Obito activated Kamui otherwise it was useless. This is a perfect example to debunk the idea of TSB can touch intangible things.

no, I already explained this before:

#33 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (652 posts) - 9 hours, 45 minutes ago -

Madara was unable to hit Obito because of the power of Obito's Mangekyou. Source: Naruto ch666 p2. It does not contradict the Six path's Senjutsu's ability to hit intangible beings.

No Caption Provided

You know what's the funniest thing about this post? You accept the true power of Obito's right eyes but reject the true power of X-axis. The bias is so real and it shows. Mind explaining it?

TSB managed to damage Madara's limbo, an intangible being. Source: Naruto ch674 p9.

With that feat, what's preventing their TSB from killing Lille's intangible body?

Does Lille have an ability that will stop the TSB's feat of harming intangible beings?

Unlike Obito's Kamui, Lille's intangibility does not have a feat of being tangible against attacks that are capable of harming intangible beings.

Also, kindly answer my previous questions: please consider OP's rules in answering.

#15 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 21 hours, 49 minutes ago -

1. what's stopping Madara's limbo from snapping his head?

2.what's stopping their sharingan from seeing his attack?

3. what's stopping their six path's senjutsu from sensing his attack?

4. what's stopping madara's limbo for blocking that attack?

5. what's stopping the TSB for negating that attack?

6. what's stopping their regeneration from those kinds of attack?

#23 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 21 hours, 10 minutes ago -

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Lille's X-axis doesn't shoot projectile. It's basically nothing. How can you block or even sense something that doesn't even exist?

If its nothing then how will it put a hole on both Obito and Madara?

#42 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 5 hours, 41 minutes ago -

Naruto hurting Madara's Limbo is a feat for six path's senjutsu to harm intangible beings.

What ability of Lille will prevent those feats from harming him?

What's stopping Madara and Obito's TSB from harming him?

Additional Questions:

What's stopping their Rinnegans from utilizing the preta path to absorb their attacks?

Avatar image for requiemcross
#68 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: 1. Lillie is intangible to shinigami

What's that have to do in preventing the TSB capable of harming the intangible Limbo from harming Lille? Not to mention that TSB were capable of cutting off souls as seen with minato's soul.

2. Does sakura have the ability to harm intangible beings?

no, it was the Limbo defending Madara against her attacks. I already explained this from my earlier post.

#25 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 20 hours, 57 minutes ago -

By feats, Madara's Limbo is an intangible clone that could attack and block attacks against Madara.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

Do the bijuu have the ability to harm intangible beings?

No, it was the limbo attacking those bijuus, not them harming the Limbo.

No they all touched the 6 paths though and without sage chakra. The only thing to go through a limbo is sasuke thrown sword and we didn't even see it phase through the limbo.

Aside from sasuke's sword, Naruto's initial attack also pass through madara's Limbo when he's still not utilizing the Yin Yang release. its on the same chapter when Sasuke throw his sword.

I already explained this from my earlier post.

#25 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 20 hours, 57 minutes ago -

By feats, Madara's Limbo is an intangible clone that could attack and block attacks against Madara.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.


3. Why are you bringing up toneri? He doesn't provide anything to your argument.

he's a naruto character capable of harnessing Truth-Seeking Balls without the power of six path's Chakra.

Other people have touched limbo that don't have 6 paths senjutsu so touching limbo is unimpressive

I already explained this from my earlier post.

#25 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 20 hours, 57 minutes ago -

By feats, Madara's Limbo is an intangible clone that could attack and block attacks against Madara.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

4. Limbo has been touched by sakura and the tailed beast that proves it is inferior to the x axis. Kamui is much closer to x axis but still inferior

I already explained this from my earlier post.

#25 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 20 hours, 57 minutes ago -

By feats, Madara's Limbo is an intangible clone that could attack and block attacks against Madara.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

5. Rinnegan>>>MS. Juubi jin with rinnegan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS.

What's the point? Obito has a sharingan on his right eye and rinnegan to his left eye. madara has a rinne sharingan from his third eye.

If he could touch obito without being in the kamui dimension then he could touch lillie but he can't

Unlike Obito's Kamui, Lille does not have a feat of phasing through attacks that are capable of harming intangible beings. What's stopping their TSB from harming Lille?

3/5 of your questions were already answered from my previous post:

#25 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 20 hours, 57 minutes ago -

By feats, Madara's Limbo is an intangible clone that could attack and block attacks against Madara.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#69 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: hitting and pinning down edo tensei means nothing when they have chakra flow as well don't act like they're isn't a live body within the edo to began with. Once against those chains are only for sealing bijuu in the gedo statue which is not present here anyways.

Ok, I can't find scans of them being used other than the bijuus.

Gudo damas only negate ninjutsu due to its raw chakra properties x axis is literally an invisivile force or nothingness that erases you hell gudo damas effect could not even stop kamui as seen when obito phased through one and when kakashi warped a clean hole and madara's gudo sheild.

By feats, TSB managed to harm beings that are intangible, limbo as an example. Madara was unable to hit Obito because of the power of Obito's Mangekyou. Source: Naruto ch666 p2.

What ability does Lille have that can prevent the TSB from cutting his intangible body? Lille has no feats of phasing against attacks that are capable harming intangible beings.

than a rasengan or a tbb its a reality warping ability tsb is not like reaitsu crush because the negation only comes from the orbs themselves which are seperate from the users body and they can not negate hax abilities to began with.

Wrong. the negating capabilities of TSB came from utilizing the Yin Yang release nature transformation. It was the Yin Yang release that manage to hurt madara's limbo in Naruto ch674 p9.

Physicality can overwhelme them (Gai) and Gerard in his final form is above guy and everything physical except probably raw speed so he would wreck shop as well.

Not if he were directly hit by TSB. If Minato was not there, Guy will be dead. Gerard's not a problem, the rinnegan's Human path could take away his soul.

Dudo damas never harmed intangible beings the only intangible being is obito with kamui so stop with that nonsense sakura and the bijuu could physically interact with limbo which is only in the shadow world.

Correction: the Bijuu was hit by the Limbo clones while Sakura's punch was blocked.

It was a feat for Madara's Limbo clones to attack and defend while the sword passing through proves its feats of intangibility.

The only instance that the Limbo clone was blocked is through Naruto's utilization of six path's senjutsu.

Source: Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

Avatar image for saxz
#70 Posted by Saxz (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95:

Oetsu couldn't, did you miss the scene, where he was Lol stomped when the Elites where permitted to use their power?

@requiemcross:

Your Headcanons are staggering as usual

Avatar image for theemperor95
#71 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: the elites were also vastly stronger when they stomped him then when they faced the gotei

Avatar image for clorox92
#72 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Naruto's Six Path Senjutsu surely linked to Madara's Six Path Power which is the reasons why Hagoromo bestowed those power to Naruto. This is not just some random sh!t pulled by Kishi omg 😂 I don't know why you tried to deny their association when it was clearly hinted in the manga. Judging from how things going on I believe you will keep clinging to TSB can touch intangible things because it's the only desperate move you have to at least counter X-axis. I've debunked your idea of TSB can hit intangible things by using Obito's Kamui argument as evidence. And the only thing you can argue with this is by saying that Kamui is a unique power but the funny thing is it can be applied to X-axis too 😂. After all, you just being denial and only pick things that fit your own narrative. At least come with something better

Avatar image for requiemcross
#73 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio
@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Naruto's Six Path Senjutsu surely linked to Madara's Six Path Power which is the reasons why Hagoromo bestowed those power to Naruto. This is not just some random sh!t pulled by Kishi omg 😂 I don't know why you tried to deny their association when it was clearly hinted in the manga.

Kindly provide scans to support your own statements. At the same time, Sasuke did not said that Madara's Limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

Judging from how things going on I believe you will keep clinging to TSB can touch intangible things because it's the only desperate move you have to at least counter X-axis.

You're saying that while not answering my own questions, by your posts it is you who's clinging that Lille won't be affected by TSB. Feats>>Statements.

I've debunked your idea of TSB can hit intangible things by using Obito's Kamui argument as evidence.

You debunked nothing, you're simply reaching.

#23 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 23 hours, 59 minutes ago -

#33 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 16 hours, 35 minutes ago -

#36 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 12 hours, 33 minutes ago -

#42 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 8 hours, 30 minutes ago -

#49 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 6 hours, 50 minutes ago -

#52 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 6 hours, 34 minutes ago -

#67 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (657 posts) - 2 hours, 18 minutes ago -

And the only thing you can argue with this is by saying that Kamui is a unique power but the funny thing is it can be applied to X-axis too 😂.

Saying it applied without supporting feats is fallacy. Lille has no feats phasing through attacks capable of harming intangible beings. TSB on the other hand has a feat by damaging madara's Limbo. Source: Naruto ch674 p9.

After all, you just being denial and only pick things that fit your own narrative. At least come with something better

Follow your own advice. You're clearly defining yourself.

#15 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 21 hours, 49 minutes ago -

1. what's stopping Madara's limbo from snapping his head?

2.what's stopping their sharingan from seeing his attack?

3. what's stopping their six path's senjutsu from sensing his attack?

4. what's stopping madara's limbo for blocking that attack?

5. what's stopping the TSB for negating that attack?

6. what's stopping their regeneration from those kinds of attack?

#23 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 21 hours, 10 minutes ago -

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: Lille's X-axis doesn't shoot projectile. It's basically nothing. How can you block or even sense something that doesn't even exist?

If its nothing then how will it put a hole on both Obito and Madara?

#42 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (654 posts) - 5 hours, 41 minutes ago -

Naruto hurting Madara's Limbo is a feat for six path's senjutsu to harm intangible beings.

What ability of Lille will prevent those feats from harming him?

What's stopping Madara and Obito's TSB from harming him?

Additional Questions:

What's stopping their Rinnegans from utilizing the preta path to absorb their attacks?

Out of my 7 posts, you never answered any of those questions. Its clear that it is you who's in denial and only picking things that will fit your own narrative. Follow your own advice. You're clearly defining yourself.

Avatar image for clorox92
#74 Edited by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: My post is simple yet solid. I've already explained why Naruto can hurt Limbo which is due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu. But you rejected it so let me ask you why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo if it wasn't related to Sixth Path Senjutsu? What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto? You failed to give evidence that TSB works on intangible things that has no relation with Six Path power and suddenly jumped to conclusion that TSB can hit intangible things which I debunked with Kamui. You obviously has no answer for this so the only thing you can say is "Kamui is unique ability" which is an empty argument with no explanation at all. I can say the same thing for A-axis, it's a unique ability TSB can't touch it. Anyway, your seven questions already been answered with the truth essence of A-axis but I'm surprised that you missed that.

Avatar image for kingogkings777
#75 Posted by KingogKings777 (3196 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#76 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone explain why Juubidara and Juubito don't win easily?

Avatar image for kingogkings777
#77 Posted by KingogKings777 (3196 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone explain why Juubidara and Juubito don't win easily?

Askin and Lille.

Online
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#78 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333 said:

Can anyone explain why Juubidara and Juubito don't win easily?

Askin and Lille.

Askin: I understand he can manipulate the 'lethal dose' of whatever he chooses and can adapt to techniques used against him, but I still don't see how he poses a huge threat to someone on Juubidara's level (given that he should be able to one-shot him if necessary). Askin was wounded by Yoruichi's energy attack, which paled in comparison to the DC either of the juubi hosts are capable of.

Lille: could be a pain in the ass- but then, both Juubi hosts could still regenerate even if they get pierced by his axis technique. His ressurecion could be tricky but again, I don't see how it would pose a huge threat to them.

Hmm, maybe I should go back and re-read those chapters. I think they dragged on for so long in the end that I sort of stopped paying attention.

Avatar image for raziel2014
#80 Edited by Raziel2014 (1418 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@mcu-defender333 said:

Can anyone explain why Juubidara and Juubito don't win easily?

Askin and Lille.

Askin: I understand he can manipulate the 'lethal dose' of whatever he chooses and can adapt to techniques used against him, but I still don't see how he poses a huge threat to someone on Juubidara's level (given that he should be able to one-shot him if necessary). Askin was wounded by Yoruichi's energy attack, which paled in comparison to the DC either of the juubi hosts are capable of.

Lille: could be a pain in the ass- but then, both Juubi hosts could still regenerate even if they get pierced by his axis technique. His ressurecion could be tricky but again, I don't see how it would pose a huge threat to them.

Hmm, maybe I should go back and re-read those chapters. I think they dragged on for so long in the end that I sort of stopped paying attention.

DC doesnt mean anything in bleach, be it captain level or 4th seat they have similar DC, AP is where is different, hisagi using Bakudo is the same size and DC as the same bakudo used by someone like Ichibei.

Yorouchi power is comparable to Byakuya and Byakuya was superior to Shikai Kenpachi.

Askin can make anything madara has poison to himself.

Lille can just pierce his soul/body and easily kill him, all bleach attacks are Soul attacks.

Gerard crushes both of them with ease.

Avatar image for kalebsmarty156
#81 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

If MCU defender somehow sees my comment before raziel. Take my word for it and don't engage with him^ like seriously...

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#82 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@mcu-defender333 said:

Can anyone explain why Juubidara and Juubito don't win easily?

Askin and Lille.

Askin: I understand he can manipulate the 'lethal dose' of whatever he chooses and can adapt to techniques used against him, but I still don't see how he poses a huge threat to someone on Juubidara's level (given that he should be able to one-shot him if necessary). Askin was wounded by Yoruichi's energy attack, which paled in comparison to the DC either of the juubi hosts are capable of.

Lille: could be a pain in the ass- but then, both Juubi hosts could still regenerate even if they get pierced by his axis technique. His ressurecion could be tricky but again, I don't see how it would pose a huge threat to them.

Hmm, maybe I should go back and re-read those chapters. I think they dragged on for so long in the end that I sort of stopped paying attention.

DC doesnt mean anything in bleach, be it captain level or 4th seat they have similar DC, AP is where is different, hisagi using Bakudo is the same size and DC as the same bakudo used by someone like Ichibei.

Yorouchi power is comparable to Byakuya and Byakuya was superior to Shikai Kenpachi.

Askin can make anything madara has poison to himself.

Lille can just pierce his soul/body and easily kill him, all bleach attacks are Soul attacks.

Gerard crushes both of them with ease.

Sure, AP should be considered too, but still, Yoruichi has never done anything in terms of DC or AP to suggest she's even close to Juubito/Juubidara.

And how is Byakuya superior to shikai Kenpachi? EOS Byakuya is strong but I don't recall anything he did being comparable to slicing up Gremmy's meteor (which even had the rest of the sternritter crapping themselves).

Not sure how Gerard is going to crush them either, especially when they can erase him with energy attacks from the word 'go'.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#83 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

If MCU defender somehow sees my comment before raziel. Take my word for it and don't engage with him^ like seriously...

No Caption Provided

Still, he hasn't said anything too insane yet. As long as he doesn't do anything on the level of UltraShaggy (or anything near it) then it's all good.

Avatar image for kalebsmarty156
#84 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Alright. Tho just be wary.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#85 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara Godmurderstomps.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#86 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Alright. Tho just be wary.

Don't worry, I never hesitate to start ignoring people if talking with them is like banging my head on a wall. Have already started to completely block some people on this site.

Avatar image for undre
#87 Posted by Undre (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: your lowballing even in base their fast. The scale above quad digit characters. Even the weakest stern's are FB bankia ichigo level.

So blitzing is out of the question they all failed to blitz lighting timmers. And kakashi could react to tsb. And even if they do get hit by tsb it will only erase the area it hit. Like an arm or leg.

Not that it matters cuz they all have a regen.

They biju bombs off the back. Just like the sterns dont active their scrifts off the back.

Anyway being realistic here. Lille shots his reshi bullets at the naruto team. Madara should be able t9 block it obit might get hit and be severely damage if not one shotted as we seen what a building level rasangen did to him. Lilles reshi bullets are city level.

Anyway pernida and geard rush madara only to get part of there body erased. Lille switches the Xas and tags madara severly damaging him.. Then fires off a few more shots and kills him off

Avatar image for requiemcross
#88 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: My post is simple yet solid.

No, your posts are all air without any solid elements.

I've already explained why Naruto can hurt Limbo which is due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu.

you did not explain, you wrongly assumed. You can't even provide scans to support your claims.

But you rejected it so let me ask you why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo if it wasn't related to Sixth Path Senjutsu?

Because of Naruto utilizing the Yin Yang release nature transformation.

Now where are the scans that prove your theory of Limbo associated with Six path's Senjutsu?

What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto?

To stop Uchiha Madara gaining the same power as Kaguya. Seriously, did you even read the manga?

You failed to give evidence that TSB works on intangible things that has no relation with Six Path power

It does not change the fact that TSB works on Limbo, an intangible being.

TSB also manage to cut off Minato's soul which has no relation with Six paths power.

and suddenly jumped to conclusion that TSB can hit intangible things which I debunked with Kamui.

Stop reaching, you debunk nothing as madara stated that it is because of the unique power of Obito's MS.

You obviously has no answer for this so the only thing you can say is "Kamui is unique ability" which is an empty argument with no explanation at all.

No, you simply can't comprehend my simple answer.

In order to harm Obito's kamui, you need to have one of his eyes or an ocular jutsu capable of synchronizing to his dimension. Lille does not have that kind of specific requirement, so what's stopping the TSB that manage to hurt madara's intangible Limbo to kill Lille?

I can say the same thing for A-axis, it's a unique ability TSB can't touch it.

No, unlike Obito's Kamui, A-axis does not have a feat of phasing through attacks capable of killing intangible beings.

Anyway, your seven questions already been answered with the truth essence of A-axis but I'm surprised that you missed that.

You're calling your statement true essence? A-axis has Zero feat of phasing through attacks that can harm intangible beings.

TSB has two: by harming Madara's Limbo and cutting off Minato's Soul.

So until you provide the evidence that Lille's A-axis has feats of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings, all of your statements are considered Fallacy.

In order to harm Obito's kamui, you need to have one of his eyes or an ocular jutsu capable of synchronizing to his dimension. Lille does not have that kind of specific requirement, so what's stopping the TSB that manage to hurt madara's intangible Limbo to kill Lille?

Avatar image for clorox92
#89 Edited by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

You did not explain, you wrongly assumed. You can't even provide scans to support your claims.

Because of Naruto utilizing the Yin Yang release nature transformation. Now where are the scans that prove your theory of Limbo associated with Six path's Senjutsu?

I was on mobile before hence could't provide scans. But the entire chapter 674 pretty much hinted that Naruto's attacks worked due to its association with Six Path Power. Heck even Sasuke used Chidori based on Six Path Power and it did work on Limbo too.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

To stop Uchiha Madara gaining the same power as Kaguya. Seriously, did you even read the manga?

Are you trolling or you actually don't even understand my question? Your reading comprehension is very concerning imo. What makes you think the old man Hagoromo bestowed his Six Path to both Naruto and Sasuke? It' simply because only Six Path Power can counter Madara due its association.

It does not change the fact that TSB works on Limbo, an intangible being. TSB also manage to cut off Minato's soul which has no relation with Six paths power.

TSB has no power to hit intangible things, it works on Limbo because of its association with Six Path Power and that's that on that. To support my argument, TSB failed to hit Obito suggesting that TSB does not grant the user to hit intangible things. There's a flaw with your idea and I've proved that with Kamui. TSB managed to cut off Minato does not support your idea since Edo Tensei itself is not intangible thing to begin with. In correction, TSB does not exactly cut off Minato's soul, it negates the regenerative properties of the vessel. If there's no vessel then the soul can't be binded to form Edo Tensei. No vessel no edo tensei just simple as that. After all you are reaching with all this idea by making things up with no evidence to back up. In other words, you are wanking.

Stop reaching, you debunk nothing as madara stated that it is because of the unique power of Obito's MS. No, you simply can't comprehend my simple answer. In order to harm Obito's kamui, you need to have one of his eyes or an ocular jutsu capable of synchronizing to his dimension. Lille does not have that kind of specific requirement, so what's stopping the TSB that manage to hurt madara's intangible Limbo to kill Lille?

The same case can be applied for Lille. X-axis is a unique ability that any physical or energy will just pass through Lille's body. In order to hurt Lille, you need a reality warper attack to land hit on him as shown by Shunsui's bankai. If Madara/Obito try to attack Lille with TSB then it will do nothing since it simply pass through his body. TSB hurts Limbo since both of them linked to Six Path Power and now you try to apply the same requirement on Lille although it have been acknowledged that X-axis and Limbo are completely different ability with different mechanism.

You're calling your statement true essence? A-axis has Zero feat of phasing through attacks that can harm intangible beings. TSB has two: by harming Madara's Limbo and cutting off Minato's Soul.

When I said true essence of X-axis, I was referring to the true power of that ability. And again I've explained it multiple times already that TSB works on Limbo because Naruto and Madara are related to Six Path Power. And cutting off Minato's soul is ridiculous since Edo tensei is not intangible things and I gave the reasons above.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#90 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

Before you read my response, when will you prove that Lille's A-axis has feats of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane? I'm waiting for your scans and evidence. After all, this is the main point of our conversation and I'm already tired of your reaching and wanking.

I was on mobile before hence could't provide scans. But the entire chapter 674 pretty much hinted that Naruto's attacks worked due to its association with Six Path Power. Heck even Sasuke used Chidori based on Six Path Power and it did work on Limbo too.

From Six path's Senjutsu, now Six path's power. which of the two are you trying to associate Madara's Limbo? be consistent.

And where in that scan was stated that Limbo is associated to six path's Senjutsu? what you're trying to said differs on what Sasuke said.

"With the Chakra from the six path seem to work on the shadow Madara too."

Did you just assumed that Limbo is associated to Six paths Senjutsu because it worked on madara's Limbo?

Take note that madara has been using Limbo before he became the ten tails Jinchuruki and acquired Six path's Senjutsu.

No Caption Provided

Are you trolling or you actually don't even understand my question? Your reading comprehension is very concerning imo.

You're the one trolling. You ask my reading comprehension after you modify your own question?

[What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto?]

What makes you think the old man Hagoromo bestowed his Six Path to both Naruto and Sasuke?

It' simply because only Six Path Power can counter Madara due its association.

If your answer is the only reason then Naruto and Sasuke should have lost because they don't have six paths power when they faced Juubito. Juubito was already utilizing his TSB in that fight.

Aside from Gamamaru's prediction, Hagormo bestowed his powers to Sasuke and Naruto not only to stop Madara but also to see if the feud between the two brothers will end by entrusting his powers evenly to them. Source: naruto ch 671 and ch 692.

TSB has no power to hit intangible things, it works on Limbo because of its association with Six Path Power and that's that on that.

no matter how many times you deny it, it does not change the fact that Limbo is intangible. And the TSB managed to harm them. Its a feat for TSB being capable of harming intangible beings.

To support my argument, TSB failed to hit Obito suggesting that TSB does not grant the user to hit intangible things.There's a flaw with your idea and I've proved that with Kamui.v

your statement contradicts the TSB's feat of hitting Limbo.

The Limbo exists on an invisible world that coexists with the physical world but that is ordinarily impossible to detect, perceive or even physically interact with. Obito's Kamui's dimension is an alternate space that was created by Obito's MS. Each time Obito use his Kamui, he moved that body part to an alternate space that was only accessible to his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Now, compare to Lille's X-axis, you can't assume it is similar to Obito's Kamui because Lille's has Zero feat of phasing through an attack that could harm an intangible being.

TSB managed to cut off Minato does not support your idea since Edo Tensei itself is not intangible thing to begin with. In correction, TSB does not exactly cut off Minato's soul, it negates the regenerative properties of the vessel. If there's no vessel then the soul can't be binded to form Edo Tensei. No vessel no edo tensei just simple as that. After all you are reaching with all this idea by making things up with no evidence to back up. In other words, you are wanking.

No Caption Provided

Your statement is incorrect. It was clearly shown that minato's soul lost his arms on the last panel of Naruto ch691. It also proves another feat of TSB that it is capable of cutting souls.

And now you accuse me of reaching and wanking when in truth you're the one who keep reaching and wanking Lille without a backing feats.

Avatar image for occhidifalco11
#91 Posted by Occhidifalco11 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

How they beat barro? It's one month i asked the same question, but nobody's help me

Avatar image for requiemcross
#92 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

The same case can be applied for Lille. X-axis is a unique ability that any physical or energy will just pass through Lille's body. In order to hurt Lille, you need a reality warper attack to land hit on him as shown by Shunsui's bankai. If Madara/Obito try to attack Lille with TSB then it will do nothing since it simply pass through his body. TSB hurts Limbo since both of them linked to Six Path Power and now you try to apply the same requirement on Lille although it have been acknowledged that X-axis and Limbo are completely different ability with different mechanism.

When I said true essence of X-axis, I was referring to the true power of that ability. And again I've explained it multiple times already that TSB works on Limbo because Naruto and Madara are related to Six Path Power. And cutting off Minato's soul is ridiculous since Edo tensei is not intangible things and I gave the reasons above.

No, your first assumption is Limbo being related to Six path's Senjutsu.

So basically, Lille has Zero feat of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane. Therefore, your assumption of it being similar to Obito's kamui is already void.

In the end, you only proven your own reaching and wanking.

With no scans and evidences of Lille phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane, you cannot compare it to the feats of Obito's kamui.

Avatar image for clorox92
#93 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Before you read my response, when will you prove that Lille's A-axis has feats of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane? I'm waiting for your scans and evidence. After all, this is the main point of our conversation and I'm already tired of your reaching and wanking.

> Why would I give such evidence when TSB itself can't hit intangible things to begin with. You disagreed with my point that Naruto's capability to hurt Limbo was related to their Six Path Power and you never explained your disagreement. Mind sharing with us and elaborate that.

From Six path's Senjutsu, now Six path's power. which of the two are you trying to associate Madara's Limbo? be consistent. And where in that scan was stated that Limbo is associated to six path's Senjutsu? what you're trying to said differs on what Sasuke said.

"With the Chakra from the six path seem to work on the shadow Madara too."

>Sorry for the confusion but I was referring to their association with Six Path Power. Naruto's attack works on Limbo because both of them are elated to Six Path Power. Do you agree with this or there's something you want to argue?

You're the one trolling. You ask my reading comprehension after you modify your own question? [What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto?]

Aside from Gamamaru's prediction, Hagormo bestowed his powers to Sasuke and Naruto not only to stop Madara but also to see if the feud between the two brothers will end by entrusting his powers evenly to them. Source: naruto ch 671 and ch 692

> I'm not trolling at all. I changed it a little bit because you clearly misinterpreted my initial question and have problem to understand it. I wasn't asking what Naruto would do with that power (which you answered to stop Madara), I was asking the reason Hagoromo bestowed Naruto with his power which the answer is the old man knew that only Six Path power can counter Madara's power due to their association. You gave motives not reasons after all.

no matter how many times you deny it, it does not change the fact that Limbo is intangible.And the TSB managed to harm them. Its a feat for TSB being capable of harming intangible beings.

> I was pointing out that Naruto's attack worked simply because both Limbo and TSB are related due to Six Path Power which something I've noticed that you ignored the whole time (we all wondering why the ignorant hehehe). Now it's you who tried to deny their association and you failed to give explanation for your disagreement. We can't generally assume that TSB can hurt intangible things when it failed to work on Kamui, another form of intangibility. After all, it's you who tried to widen the scope of TSB hurting intangible beings. This is an early sign for wanking.

Your statement contradicts the TSB's feat of hitting Limbo.

The Limbo exists on an invisible world that coexists with the physical world but that is ordinarily impossible to detect, perceive or even physically interact with. Obito's Kamui's dimension is an alternate space that was created by Obito's MS. Each time Obito use his Kamui, he moved that body part to an alternate space that was only accessible to his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Now, compare to Lille's X-axis, you can't assume it is similar to Obito's Kamui because Lille's has Zero feat of phasing through an attack that could harm an intangible being.

> You clearly in misunderstanding, I never said both Kamui and X-axis are similar, please reread back my previous posts and try to digest it carefully. TSB can't hit Obito because Kamui works differently from Limbo. TSB hit Limbo because both abilities are related but that's not the case for Kamui which is why it failed. That Kamui situation can be applied on X-axis, it completely different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB can work on Lille with same mechanism it works on Limbo?

Your statement is incorrect. It was clearly shown that minato's soul lost his arms on the last panel of Naruto ch691. It also proves another feat of TSB that it is capable of cutting souls. And now you accuse me of reaching and wanking when in truth you're the one who keep reaching and wanking Lille without a backing feats.

> It's hilarious because your scan actually proving my point. For Edo tensei, both soul and vessel are bound to each other and since TSB nullify the jutsu itself, both Minato's arms stopped regenerating and it affected the soul as well. People already debated about this before and agreed that it was the nature of Edo Tensei jutsu that caused this situation, TSB has no ability to destroy soul itself unless you can prove that it works on pure soul not the edo tensei one.

Avatar image for woodward
#94 Posted by Woodward (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Yonkos are literally fodders in here. Even scaling them to Whitebeard

Online
Avatar image for keiser994
#95 Posted by keiser994 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubi Team still oneshots. Base Elites got killed by Nimaiya.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#96 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

> Why would I give such evidence when TSB itself can't hit intangible things to begin with. You disagreed with my point that Naruto's capability to hurt Limbo was related to their Six Path Power and you never explained your disagreement. Mind sharing with us and elaborate that.

1. no, I'm simply clarifying your assumption that Limbo is associated to six path's senjutsu.

#44 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 1 day, 3 hours ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: You keep repeating that it's a feat for Senjutsu to harm intangible things but we all know that it works due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu which explained by Naruto himself. Lille's intangibility is completely different from Limbo and it has no relation with Six Path Senjutsu at all. The truth essence of X-axis is more than enough to explain why Madara and Obito might not even has a chance to land a hit on Lille.

As I stated from #49 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (661 posts) - 1 day, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

[Please, kindly provide the chapter and pages where naruto explained that limbo is in association with six path's Senjutsu.]

#51 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 1 day, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Sorry my mistake it was Sasuke who explained that Six Path Senjutsu was the reason why Naruto's attack worked on Madara. You can check Chapter 674. Anyway, you admitted that Lille is basically different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB capable of hurting Lille? Lastly, TSB need to touch the subject in order to function but in Lille case, it basically passes through the body.

#72 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 19 hours, 47 minutes ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Naruto's Six Path Senjutsu surely linked to Madara's Six Path Power which is the reasons why Hagoromo bestowed those power to Naruto. This is not just some random sh!t pulled by Kishi omg 😂 I don't know why you tried to deny their association when it was clearly hinted in the manga. Judging from how things going on I believe you will keep clinging to TSB can touch intangible things because it's the only desperate move you have to at least counter X-axis. I've debunked your idea of TSB can hit intangible things by using Obito's Kamui argument as evidence. And the only thing you can argue with this is by saying that Kamui is a unique power but the funny thing is it can be applied to X-axis too 😂. After all, you just being denial and only pick things that fit your own narrative. At least come with something better

#73 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (661 posts) - 19 hours, 13 minutes ago -

Kindly provide scans to support your own statements. At the same time, Sasuke did not said that Madara's Limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

#74 Edited by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 18 hours, 33 minutes ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: My post is simple yet solid. I've already explained why Naruto can hurt Limbo which is due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu. But you rejected it so let me ask you why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo if it wasn't related to Sixth Path Senjutsu? What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto? You failed to give evidence that TSB works on intangible things that has no relation with Six Path power and suddenly jumped to conclusion that TSB can hit intangible things which I debunked with Kamui. You obviously has no answer for this so the only thing you can say is "Kamui is unique ability" which is an empty argument with no explanation at all. I can say the same thing for A-axis, it's a unique ability TSB can't touch it. Anyway, your seven questions already been answered with the truth essence of A-axis but I'm surprised that you missed that.

Then you interchange Six path's Senjutsu to Six paths Power. All your claims before your post #89 assumed that Madara's limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

#89 Edited by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 6 hours, 53 minutes ago - Show Bio

I was on mobile before hence could't provide scans. But the entire chapter 674 pretty much hinted that Naruto's attacks worked due to its association with Six Path Power. Heck even Sasuke used Chidori based on Six Path Power and it did work on Limbo too.

2. You're downplaying the TSB and madara's Limbo. Associated or not to the Six Path's power, it does not change the fact that madara's Limbo is intangible and cannot be sensed or perceived without the power of the rinnegan or the Six path's Senjutsu. You keep claiming that they are not intangible after I gave you the chapters and exact pages of the feats.

Sources: Naruto ch674 p7. Source: Naruto ch674 p9. Naruto ch 674 p4-7. Naruto ch 675 p6,8 and 11.

3. You keep on saying about Lille's X-axis power without providing scans of feats, chapters or pages from the manga. You assumed that TSB will simply pass through without showing Lille's feat of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane. Obito's Kamui was explained by Madara on the reason why he cannot hurt Obito, Lille on the other hand does not have that feat.

>Sorry for the confusion but I was referring to their association with Six Path Power. Naruto's attack works on Limbo because both of them are elated to Six Path Power. Do you agree with this or there's something you want to argue?

Yes, specifically to the Rinnegan.

> I'm not trolling at all. I changed it a little bit because you clearly misinterpreted my initial question and have problem to understand it. I wasn't asking what Naruto would do with that power (which you answered to stop Madara), I was asking the reason Hagoromo bestowed Naruto with his power which the answer is the old man knew that only Six Path power can counter Madara's power due to their association. You gave motives not reasons after all.

Okay, can't you simply ask me to elaborate if you're not satisfy to my initial answer? In case that you got offended to my prior post then I apologize.

> I was pointing out that Naruto's attack worked simply because both Limbo and TSB are related due to Six Path Power which something I've noticed that you ignored the whole time (we all wondering why the ignorant hehehe). Now it's you who tried to deny their association and you failed to give explanation for your disagreement. We can't generally assume that TSB can hurt intangible things when it failed to work on Kamui, another form of intangibility. After all, it's you who tried to widen the scope of TSB hurting intangible beings. This is an early sign for wanking.

> You clearly in misunderstanding, I never said both Kamui and X-axis are similar, please reread back my previous posts and try to digest it carefully. TSB can't hit Obito because Kamui works differently from Limbo. TSB hit Limbo because both abilities are related but that's not the case for Kamui which is why it failed. That Kamui situation can be applied on X-axis, it completely different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB can work on Lille with same mechanism it works on Limbo?

1. I'm asking for scans for verification purposes. I'm confused on where in the manga was it stated that madara's Limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu. Madara used his limbo clones before he attained his Six path's Senjutsu.

2. The invisible world of Limbo(Naruto ch674 p5-7) and Kamui's dimension (naruto Fourth databook p242).

Like the world of Limbo, Kamui's dimension is an alternate space that was created by Obito's Mangekyou sharingan. It is only accessible through Obito's eyes. Madara's Limbo on the other hand, exists on an invisible world that coexists with the physical world but that is ordinarily impossible to detect, perceive or even physically interact with. The Limbo could attack and defend on the Physical world while they remain intangible on the Physical world.

The Limbo could affect beings on the Physical world while their actual body is in the invisible world. The TSB (used by naruto) hurting the Limbo is a feat because Naruto and Limbo are both on different plane. Madara failed to hurt Obito because his Kamui has a specific requirement in order to reach the Kamui's dimension.

Lille has intangibility by using his X-Axis but His intangibility does not have feats of phasing through attacks that could harm intangible beings existing on a different plane. Lille's intangibility does not possess specific requirements like Obito's kamui dimension that allows Obito to evade Madara's TSB.

Please, kindly elaborate why the TSB can't hurt Lille if his intangibility do not posses the same feats that allows Obito's Kamui to be unharmed by Madara's TSB. I can't understand how being associated to Six paths power will save Lille from those kinds of powers.

Avatar image for clorox92
#97 Posted by Clorox92 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Let me simplify this thing. Naruto's attack works on Limbo since both of them related to Six Path Power, at least this is my opinion. But you seem disagree hence you keep asking me evidence to support this which I clearly said that it was hinted in the entire chapter 674. So let me ask you once again if it wasn't their association with Six Path power then, why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo? What makes you think that Naruto's attack can hurt Limbo? I keep asking you this and still waiting for an explanation on your disagreement regarding this matter yet I get none, pretty much you try to dodge it every single time. From my understanding, Naruto's attack can hurt Limbo isn't contributed by TSB ability to hurt intangible things but more closely related to the nature of both subjects (Six Path Power). If TSB granted with ability to touch intangible beings based on your claim then, it should have no problem to hit Obito. This is more than enough to debunk your idea and not to mention, outside the Limbo feat, TSB has no other evidence to suggest that it works on other intangible things so your argument is weak to begin with. Go check Narutopedia or Vsbattle etc. there's nowhere mentioned TSB user possesses ability to hit intangible beings, it's just you the one who reaching here. X-axis is spatial phasing, only reality warping based attack can actually hit Lille.

Avatar image for occhidifalco11
#98 Posted by Occhidifalco11 (429 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for saxz
#99 Posted by Saxz (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: @requiemcross:

>Thinks TSB can touch intangible,says It(TSB) touching limbo has nothing to do with six path power correlation, despite the fact it Lol failed against Kamui.

Basically in the same vein, you would think Naruto can resist Molecular disintegration, since he can touch TSB without getting dismantled.

In other words you would also think Naruto can no-sell a particle style dismantling attack from Oonoki.

Or an attack from Jean Grey.

Same Naruto who almost got murked by a less impressive cellular disintegration Hentai eye beam from Delta

Your Headcanon are always off the charts Requiem, they never cease to amaze me

Avatar image for requiemcross
#100 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92:

1. Let me simplify this thing. Naruto's attack works on Limbo since both of them related to Six Path Power, at least this is my opinion. But you seem disagree hence you keep asking me evidence to support this which I clearly said that it was hinted in the entire chapter 674. So let me ask you once again if it wasn't their association with Six Path power then, why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo?What makes you think that Naruto's attack can hurt Limbo?

1. That's a misunderstanding since before your #89 post, you keep associating Limbo to the Six path's Senjutsu.

2. I keep asking you this and still waiting for an explanation on your disagreement regarding this matter yet I get none, pretty much you try to dodge it every single time.

2. I cleared this up from my previous post.

#96 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (662 posts) - 8 hours, 19 minutes ago - Show Bio

1. no, I'm simply clarifying your assumption that Limbo is associated to six path's senjutsu.

#44 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 1 day, 3 hours ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: You keep repeating that it's a feat for Senjutsu to harm intangible things but we all know that it works due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu which explained by Naruto himself. Lille's intangibility is completely different from Limbo and it has no relation with Six Path Senjutsu at all. The truth essence of X-axis is more than enough to explain why Madara and Obito might not even has a chance to land a hit on Lille.

As I stated from #49 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (661 posts) - 1 day, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

[Please, kindly provide the chapter and pages where naruto explained that limbo is in association with six path's Senjutsu.]

#51 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 1 day, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Sorry my mistake it was Sasuke who explained that Six Path Senjutsu was the reason why Naruto's attack worked on Madara. You can check Chapter 674. Anyway, you admitted that Lille is basically different from Limbo but why did you suggest TSB capable of hurting Lille? Lastly, TSB need to touch the subject in order to function but in Lille case, it basically passes through the body.

#72 Posted by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 19 hours, 47 minutes ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Naruto's Six Path Senjutsu surely linked to Madara's Six Path Power which is the reasons why Hagoromo bestowed those power to Naruto. This is not just some random sh!t pulled by Kishi omg 😂 I don't know why you tried to deny their association when it was clearly hinted in the manga. Judging from how things going on I believe you will keep clinging to TSB can touch intangible things because it's the only desperate move you have to at least counter X-axis. I've debunked your idea of TSB can hit intangible things by using Obito's Kamui argument as evidence. And the only thing you can argue with this is by saying that Kamui is a unique power but the funny thing is it can be applied to X-axis too 😂. After all, you just being denial and only pick things that fit your own narrative. At least come with something better

#73 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (661 posts) - 19 hours, 13 minutes ago -

Kindly provide scans to support your own statements. At the same time, Sasuke did not said that Madara's Limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

#74 Edited by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 18 hours, 33 minutes ago - Show Bio

@requiemcross: My post is simple yet solid. I've already explained why Naruto can hurt Limbo which is due to its association with Six Path Senjutsu. But you rejected it so let me ask you why suddenly Naruto's attack worked on Limbo if it wasn't related to Sixth Path Senjutsu? What's significant reason for Hagoromo gifted his Six Path Senjutsu to Naruto? You failed to give evidence that TSB works on intangible things that has no relation with Six Path power and suddenly jumped to conclusion that TSB can hit intangible things which I debunked with Kamui. You obviously has no answer for this so the only thing you can say is "Kamui is unique ability" which is an empty argument with no explanation at all. I can say the same thing for A-axis, it's a unique ability TSB can't touch it. Anyway, your seven questions already been answered with the truth essence of A-axis but I'm surprised that you missed that.

Then you interchange Six path's Senjutsu to Six paths Power. All your claims before your post #89 assumed that Madara's limbo is associated to Six path's Senjutsu.

#89 Edited by Clorox92 (1744 posts) - 6 hours, 53 minutes ago - Show Bio

I was on mobile before hence could't provide scans. But the entire chapter 674 pretty much hinted that Naruto's attacks worked due to its association with Six Path Power. Heck even Sasuke used Chidori based on Six Path Power and it did work on Limbo too.

3. From my understanding, Naruto's attack can hurt Limbo isn't contributed by TSB ability to hurt intangible things but more closely related to the nature of both subjects (Six Path Power).

1. And this is my first disagreement. you keep assuming that madara's Limbo is tangible after I provided evidences that they are not. They don't exist on the physical world.

You need the rinnegan or the six path's Senjutsu to affect them, otherwise:

1. Attacks from the Physical world will simply pass through to the Limbo. (shown when Sasuke attack the Limbo in naruto ch 674.)

2. Attacks from the Physical world won't have any effect when the Limbo is defending. (shown when the Limbo defend against Sakura's attack. Naruto ch 676 p6,8 and 11.)

3. No one on the Physical world could know when the Limbo is attacking. (shown when the limbo attacked Naruto, Bee and the tailed Beasts. Not even Gaara or the other shinobi. Naruto ch 659p12-15.)

If TSB granted with ability to touch intangible beings based on your claim then, it should have no problem to hit Obito.This is more than enough to debunk your idea and not to mention, outside the Limbo feat, TSB has no other evidence to suggest that it works on other intangible things so your argument is weak to begin with. Go check Narutopedia or Vsbattle etc. there's nowhere mentioned TSB user possesses ability to hit intangible beings, it's just you the one who reaching here.

4. Obito's intangibility. I already explain this before:

Like the world of Limbo, Kamui's dimension is an alternate space that was created by Obito's Mangekyou sharingan (naruto Fourth databook p242). It is only accessible through Obito's eyes. Madara failed to hurt Obito because Madara does not have one of his MS. The moment Madara stole Kakashi's MS, Obito's intangibility is now useless.

5. The TSB is on the Physical world while the Limbos are in the invisible world. Therefore, TSB harming Limbo is a feat that it could hurt beings not present on the Physical world.

X-axis is spatial phasing, only reality warping based attack can actually hit Lille.

2. my second disagreement.

1. Lille's intangibility does not have the same feats of Obito's Mangekyo's intangibility. Therefore, you cannot claim that Madara's attack will simply pass through the same way of his attack on Obito.

2. Lille's intangibility does not have the same feats of Madara's Limbo's intangibility. no information are provided saying his intangibility brought him to another dimension. If there are, that's the evidence that I've been asking.

3. Since no information are provided that Lille's intangibility brought him out of the Physical world, what's stopping the TSB from hitting him?

@saxz:

>Thinks TSB can touch intangible,says It(TSB) touching limbo has nothing to do with six path power correlation, despite the fact it Lol failed against Kamui.

If you're gonna join to our conversation then i suggest you read our posts from the beginning. Your comments does not help to clear up the misunderstanding but adding more to the confusion.

Basically in the same vein, you would think Naruto can resist Molecular disintegration, since he can touch TSB without getting dismantled.

Naruto could negate the molecular disintegration of the TSB by adding the natural energy to his Chakra. Source: naruto ch 642 p13

In other words you would also think Naruto can no-sell a particle style dismantling attack from Oonoki.

If Naruto utilized the neutralizing effect of his Yin Yang release,then Yes. the particle style is still a Dust release ninjutsu.

Or an attack from Jean Grey.

Irrelevant to the topic.

Same Naruto who almost got murked by a less impressive cellular disintegration Hentai eye beam from Delta

When did Naruto got hit by Delta's less impressive cellular disintegration Hentai eye beam? last I read, it was Kawaki who took the hit.

Your Headcanon are always off the charts Requiem, they never cease to amaze me

mind explaining which part of my statement on this current thread are headcanon?