Elite Predator VS Leon S Kennedy (Resident Evil)

• 127 results
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Elite Predator

No Caption Provided

VS

Leon S Kennedy

No Caption Provided

Equipment:

• Tactical Vest
  • M4A1 with M203
  • Silver Ghost
  • 2 Knives
  • Frag/Flash/Smoke Grenades
  • Binoculars

Setup:

• In Character.
  • Leon has seen Predator and Predator 2.
  • Elite Predator is composite and has composite gear within reason.
  • Opponents start 500 feet away and out of sight.

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Predator slices and dices.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon's already defeated more powerful monsters.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it begins.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pr0tocol

The Predator should have literally every single advantage.. He has ways to be completely undetectable, can one shot at range or in melee...

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a_marques

Leon wins. He fought invisible foes before so that's not something new to him. Predator's invisibility isn't perfect, you can still perceive them when you know what you're looking for. Leon spatial awareness should good enough for him to sense any surprise attacks and his reflexes should allow him to dodge anything the Predator throws at him.

If Leon can fight completely on par with Krauser in their first fight then beat him in the second fight even after Krauser prepared to fight him I don't see the outcome being any different here.

Krauser was not only faster, stronger and more skilled than a Predator, he also had a giant mutated blade arm stated in the RE4 Guide Book to be hard enough to block missiles with no damage. So he could probably cleave Leon in half with the merest touch, but he never had the chance.

Leon is also far too smart to lose this fight.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, A elite stomps.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing Predator 1 & 2 won't prepare him for an Elite Predator. Elite Predator wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please make small posts to prove a certain character wins...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

Like I said, a Predator isn't anything special to Leon. He's already beaten far worse monsters.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up
maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By maxxcveiler

Leon pulls off another hard-fought boss battle win

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Forgot about Wesker. But this is an Elite lol.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@never_give_up: Birkin (immortal, stronger, damage output, range, scarier), Mr. X (tougher, stronger, faster, relentless, scarier), Verdugo (faster, stealth, talons, tail, relentless, scarier), Krauser (faster, stronger, more skilled, giant claw arm, stealth, prep), IT (faster, stronger, durable, stealth, damage output, range, scarier), Mendez (faster, stronger, damage output, range, flaming environment), mutated Curtis (same as Birkin), CHRIS REDFIELD (no explanation needed), mutated Simmons (building sized monster).

The various creatures in RE moving at blurring or even invisible speeds is not rare. That's dangerous when most of them have bladed appendages that can cut a person in half, or are strong enough to obliterate everything in their path. Half of the creatures are next to unkillable, and often times Leon is in a terribly disadvantaged position or environment in order to make the fight scarier. The fact that he always survives these gauntlets speaks to how incredibly badass he is. Next to a Predator, if you look at their entire lore and every comic, movie or novel the race has ever appeared in, the very best speed feat you will ever find, is no better than what MOST of the creatures Leon faces are capable of. Their strength isn't anything terrifying, it's very low-level superhuman, Leon can probably engage them in CQC since he definitely won't be intimidated. And their equipment isn't a game changer, if the Predator in this scenario is fully armed, that means Leon should be too and gets Chicago Typewriter, rocket launchers, machine guns, bombs, etc. I'm sorry but a Predator just isn't anything special in RE.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: How do you think Leon would fare against Wesker?

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the OP is using composite Predator feats, then it includes the Scarface's feats from Predator: Concrete Jungle, which makes this a massacre in favor of the Elite Predator. Scarface:

• Has fought toe-to-toe with squads of genetically-engineered super soldiers that had greater physicals than Predators, capable of sending them flying with one punch; the super soldiers also had rocket launchers with homing projectiles and plasma miniguns derived the same tech as the predators, yet Scarface was badass enough to defeat squads of them.
  • Soloed an entire hive of Alien Xenomorphs (minus the Queen).
  • Survived 100 years on a hostile alien planet inhabited by gigantic alien creatures.
  • Methodically and intelligently waged a one-man war (and won that war) against a futuristic city composed of superhuman cyborgs, gunships derived from predator technology, xenomorphs, and exosuits.
  • Is agile enough to jump 15-20 feet in a single jump without any effort and can sprint several miles in several minutes, making him an extremely deadly hunter at navigating his environment.

Scarface's standard equipment:

• Plasma mines (capable of melting human flesh and most metals), pulse mines that can render electronic equipment useless, and very powerful frag mines.
  • A plasmacaster powerful enough to turn a man wearing full armor into chunks of meat.
  • A detachable bomb with the power of a nuke on his wrist.
  • Speargun powerful enough to tear off limbs.
  • Bladed weapons (Predator Glaive, Maul, and powerful wristblades) that can tear through mech armor like bread through butter.

He has some more equipment, but I don't remember the rest of them.

If the OP were to restrict this to one specific Predator, then Leon has a chance of winning, but if it's composite, meaning ALL feats from Elite Predators, then he stands no chance in hell.

Turncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator probably

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: About the same as Chris. Logically swap Chris's ability to tank with Leon dodging more hits, but ultimately the same outcome.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Leon after a good fight

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in this thread.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By never give up

Bump

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Birkin (immortal, stronger, damage output, range, scarier), Mr. X (tougher, stronger, faster, relentless, scarier), Verdugo (faster, stealth, talons, tail, relentless, scarier), Krauser (faster, stronger, more skilled, giant claw arm, stealth, prep), IT (faster, stronger, durable, stealth, damage output, range, scarier), Mendez (faster, stronger, damage output, range, flaming environment), mutated Curtis (same as Birkin), CHRIS REDFIELD (no explanation needed), mutated Simmons (building sized monster).

The various creatures in RE moving at blurring or even invisible speeds is not rare. That's dangerous when most of them have bladed appendages that can cut a person in half, or are strong enough to obliterate everything in their path. Half of the creatures are next to unkillable, and often times Leon is in a terribly disadvantaged position or environment in order to make the fight scarier. The fact that he always survives these gauntlets speaks to how incredibly badass he is. Next to a Predator, if you look at their entire lore and every comic, movie or novel the race has ever appeared in, the very best speed feat you will ever find, is no better than what MOST of the creatures Leon faces are capable of. Their strength isn't anything terrifying, it's very low-level superhuman, Leon can probably engage them in CQC since he definitely won't be intimidated. And their equipment isn't a game changer, if the Predator in this scenario is fully armed, that means Leon should be too and gets Chicago Typewriter, rocket launchers, machine guns, bombs, etc. I'm sorry but a Predator just isn't anything special in RE.

No Caption Provided

Ok, I just need to state the obvious differences between RE monsters and Yautja, let alone one that is an Elite ranking Hunter for this battle. That would be intelligence, skills, experience, and of course tech and weaponry. Yautja are a race of extremely intelligent and advanced extraterrestrials who actually stated and consider Colonial Marine + Weyland-Yutani tech to be primitive compared to their tech (although keep in mind we do not consistently see the full potential of their tech and weaponry).

As for skills, Yautja possess a martial arts system called Jehdin. It is described to be superior to all modern day martial arts, especially when mastered, it grants the user the ability to combat opponents with much higher physical stats to their own. Jehdin, being an extremely complex martial art, was also stated or heavily implied to contain a fusion of various Asian and Mesoamerican martial arts, such as Okinawan, Aikido, Mayan boxing, Aztec warfare, Judo/Jujutsu, Kyokushin Karate, Penchak Silat, Tae Kwon Do, etc... Basically, Jehdin is really a highly super-powered and complex form of MMA that is totally unmatched by anything known to man in terms of h2h combat.

Then for experience, well do note that according to the series, Yautja at least live for as long as several thousands of years. Higher ranking Yautja tend to tip towards living for around a thousand years in the case of an Elite Hunter. While I may lack knowledge on what exactly these monsters in RE are like, but I seriously doubt they can match an Elite in this category for now.

And lastly, for tech and weaponry, this I'd expect would give anyone in RE hell. I mean, I don't know how would Leon stand against an opponent armed with shoulder cannons that could casually obliterate military vehicles, armor which is completely bulletproof and said that no known thing to man can bypass it, cloaking devices which some actually can render the hunter completely invisible, holographic SATCOMs, biomask that can amplify hearing/analyze prey down to their equipment and genetic make-up, melee weapons with monomolecular cutting properties, power gloves, smart discs, various mines that are EMP/Sonic/Fire/Plasma, Dart Guns, Net Guns, medical care, and do I really need to go on?

BTW, what do you believe is the best speed and strength feat Yautja have ever done or if you can show off some? Then also, Leon being fully equipped isn't a game changer either. His weapons are highly ineffective against Yautja's natural durability. You'll need some serious autocannon rounds to take out these beasts, but even then it's very difficult due to their resilience and ridiculous agility/reflexes...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: thanks guys, it's just what I do every now and then. I mean just look at all deez fools actin' like Predators are cannon fodder... Ha, please!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon recks

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elite Predator easily! Not only is the Predator faster, stronger, and more durable by a pretty decent margin, but an Elite is leagues ahead of Leon in terms of skill based on the fact that Xenomorphs are far far far more formidable than the bio-weapons in the Resident Evil Universe. Xenomorphs are strong enough to punch a large through the door of a spaceship and fast enough to keep up with a APC. Unblooded Predators in the comics can slaughter Xenomorphs in droves.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping because both sides have brought up reasonable debates, but time to bring up raw stats...

Actually I'm just going to lazily copy and paste a portion of my previous comment on another thread... lol

Leon landed a hit and held his own against Krauser in a knife fight (and beat him with guns), who should be comparable to Alexia, who can briefly contend with Wesker, who once again... dodges 50. cal rounds and tanks RPGs... Leon also fought Chris, who can dodge Wesker. If Leon scales to people in speed who can dodge Wesker's hypersonic movement, then Leon should be on a similar level as well. A single roundhouse from Leon literally explodes the heads of his enemies as well, meaning he has the strength advantage.

My knowledge of Predator is only of the movies mostly, but I have never heard of anyone in the verse having the level of speed and strength that Leon does (correct me if I'm wrong). Leon should be comparable in raw skill as well.

Also I guess today is RE debating day, even though I usually don't touch RE in debates outside of it's own verse.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like an interesting fight.

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for patrick18102000
patrick18102000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elite Pred.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon stomps, from what I know. I don't see how a Predator is better than a Tyrant, let alone Leon.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon@eredin12 thoughts? For now I think Leon is much stronger and faster. Like I said, I don't know if a Predator could beat a Tyrant. Heck, I'd go with a Tyrant against a Predator since I think they are a lot faster. They block bullets fired at point blank range with their fists and are much faster than Claire and Lickers, who are bullet timers.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Eredin12  Online

@pedrolopesmateus: Agreed. I am also going with Leon based on what I saw for Predators. Chris even stated Licker at one point

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still elite Pred and easy.