Eleven vs Scarlet Witch (MCU) vs Andrew Detmer (Chronicle) vs Sylar (Heroes) vs Carrie White (Movie Composite)

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Telekinetic Battle

Fight takes place around New York

All of them are Bloodlust

Win by Death

Who wins?

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

I haven't watched Heroes, and Stranger Things is the only one I have watched recently, so I may be a little off. Of the four that I know about:

Carrie should be below Andrew, she simply doesn't have a feat that he can't replicate (that I'm aware of). Andrew's telekinesis is also far above Scarlet Witch (who I think is overall generally vastly overrated), she can't get in close enough to use her mind control even if she were allowed it, she goes down similarly to Carrie. Andrew also has better general telekinesis feats and control than Eleven, so if each at their normal levels then Andrew wins. However, when Eleven closed the gate she went next level, seemingly accidentally levitating herself, closing the gate, fending off the Mind Flayer and supercharging an entire town. If she can access this power in the fight I conjecture that she can turn the others to dust (like Phoenix did in X-Men:The Last Stand), if she can't then Andrew takes the win from the four I know about.

Edit: after rewatching some fights, Carrie and Scarlet Witch (and regular Eleven, if she's not accessing her full strength) are absolutely outclassed by Andrew. But I'll still give full-power Eleven the win as above.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AngelJax

Idk who the Sylar guy is

In raw power, I'd rank Wanda and Andrew as the two most powerful. But Wanda and Carrie are too slow compared to El and Andrew (who are also the most dangerous when bloodlusted), so it's between one of those two.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylar steals their powers and then cuts their heads open for fun

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By assemblesquad

@angeljax: @aka_aka_aka_ak:

Empathetic Mimicry

Sylar's original power appears to be some type of empathetic mimicry. This ability allows Sylar to absorb the abilities of people by understanding them. This is hard for Sylar however and he prefers to copy abilities with his Intuitive aptitude. However this ability seems to be a better version of power copying as abilities copied with this are more closely tied to one's DNA.

Powers copied this way:

• Intuitive Aptitude
  • Telekinesis
  • Electrokinesis

Telekinesis:

Sylar is a very skilled telekinetic. He is powerful enough to flip vehicles casually and precise enough to destroy an aneurysm in someone's brain without hurting them.

Sylar pins a man to the floor with paintbrushes.

No Caption Provided

Sylar casually flips a truck.

No Caption Provided

A drugged sylar catches a bullet with telekinesis

No Caption Provided

Throws multiple pieces of glass.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kills a man with bottles

No Caption Provided

Sylar is able to use his powers even in a cell where he is supposed to be powerless.

No Caption Provided

While choking Peter, Sylar was able to catch bullets and shoots it back at the gunman.

No Caption Provided

Lastly Sylar's signature is cutting a person's head open.

No Caption Provided

Shattering:

This is the ability to make objects explode. This ability has only ever been used on glass but beware if your wearing glasses.

No Caption Provided

Melting

Sylar has the ability to cause objects to break down into a liquid state. This ability has only been used on inorganic objects and has never been used in battle.

Loading Video...

Enhanced Hearing

Sylar can hear way better than a normal human. He has been able to eavesdrop on conversations from across busy streets, hear and later identify heartbeats, and can hear changes in emotion.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda mind rapes all like she did with the Avengers

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skylar stomps.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By assemblesquad
Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylar is dimensions ahead of these guys.

Excluding him, TK-wise, Scarlet Witch is the strongest, then Andrew then El.

Dont know much about Carrie.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@assemblesquad: With the feats in the clips you provided it seems that Sylar's telekinesis is of the level of Carrie or slightly above base Eleven, but with much more control, skill, versatility and experience. I'd rank them:

1. Eleven (full potential)
  2. Andrew
  3. Sylar
  4. Scarlet Witch
  5. Carrie

@nandope said:

Wanda mind rapes all like she did with the Avengers

How is she going to get that close?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: She doesn't have to get close. She mind controlled a few city blocks while staying in one place.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak: She doesn't have to get close. She mind controlled a few city blocks while staying in one place.

She was weaving her hands for her energy to slowly fly over that little town. Her powers are slow, even telekinesis, she makes too much gestures that take too long.

Sylar is at the top of food chain here even if they just use telekinetic abilities only. Andrew is second, Eleven comes third, and since it is battle Carrie outshines Scarlet Witch because her powers are quicker on the draw.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

when was this?!

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By plotweapon16255

1. Eleven
  2. Sylar
  3. Scarlet Witch
  4. Andrew
  5. Carrie

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Eleven (at her full potential)

2. Andrew

3. Sylar

4. Wanda

5. Eleven (normal levels)

6. Carrie

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just telekinetic?

Then it is between Andrew and Wanda.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: What if Sylar has all of his powers?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

I don't know anything about Sylar or Eleven, Wanda beats Andrew under normal conditions since his feats towards the end of the movie aren't applicable here considering the sole reason he could operate at that level was because he was dosed up on pain killers. What Wanda did to Vision was a better showing of TK power than anything Andrew did while in his normal state.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Andrew was hurt he was still making himself invulnerable

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 socajunkie  Moderator

@kgb725 said:

@socajunkie: Andrew was hurt he was still making himself invulnerable

At no point in the film was Andrew ever invulnerable.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Yes during the stabbing scene they said you had to concentrate

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@kgb725 said:

@socajunkie: Yes during the stabbing scene they said you had to concentrate

That was for their personal shield and that doesn't translate to invulnerability. We're not giving their shield a NLF.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Why are people ranking Eleven as no. 1? We've already seen her full potential... her best feats were killing a Demogorgon, moving a train car, and closing a dimension rift which is somewhat unquantifiable. All of those feats were done with immense strain and had backlash. Wanda or Sylar win the match based on the feats presented, and Andrew is also above Eleven.

Don't know Carrie.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@kgb725 said:

@socajunkie: It accomplishes the same effect.

Which hasn't been tested against TK on Wanda's level. Andrew's shield's showings off-pain killers aren't nearly good enough to suggest he's invulnerable to Wanda.

In fact I don't even recall any good showings for it, the fork stabbing scene is the only one that comes to mind.

Wanda bodies him.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@higherpower said:

Why are people ranking Eleven as no. 1? We've already seen her full potential... her best feats were killing a Demogorgon, moving a train car, and closing a dimension rift which is somewhat unquantifiable. All of those feats were done with immense strain and had backlash. Wanda or Sylar win the match based on the feats presented, and Andrew is also above Eleven.

Don't know Carrie.

I haven't seen the original but I've watched the two remakes. She has casually flung cars around, crumpled one down to a quarter of its size, shaken a house and shown enough precision with her TK to squeeze her mother's heart inducing a heart attack. Normally that last feat would be good enough to beat either Andrew or Wanda but she's slower on the draw so unfortunately she can't get the first hit in.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew takes this. He was flying around throwing city buses in the air and took getting smashed thru buildings with little damage, all while telekinetically recording it with his video camera. His telekinesis confers to him pretty great blunt force durability thru shielding himself and the ability to fly (way faster than Wanda). El's top potential may be better than his but she has to focus and her powers heavily rely on emotions and she would be drained by doing the things Andrew did. Purely TK, Andrew outclasses them all

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew takes this. He was flying around throwing city buses in the air and took getting smashed thru buildings with little damage, all while telekinetically recording it with his video camera. His telekinesis confers to him pretty great blunt force durability thru shielding himself and the ability to fly (way faster than Wanda). El's top potential may be better than his but she has to focus and her powers heavily rely on emotions and she would be drained by doing the things Andrew did. Purely TK, Andrew outclasses them all

I think Wanda could take him under certain circumstances but yeah he was OP

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even post Endgame, I'd still say Sylar.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chronicle kid wins, he's the fastest at using his powers, Doctor Strange sylar and Wanda all have some form of charge of even if it's just a half a second. That chronicle cakey just blaster grab them pretty much instantly.