Eleven (Stranger Things) Vs. Rey (Star Wars)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Eleven (Stranger Things) Vs. Rey (Star Wars) (33 votes)

Eleven takes it 52%
Rey takes it 48%
  • No prep/knowledge
  • Random encounter
  • Both are pissed off
  • No Lightsaber
  • Eleven is Post- Season 2 and Rey is Post- The Last Jedi
  • Win by KO, BFR, or Death
  • Fight takes place in a School Cafeteria
  • Starts 10 feet apart

No Caption Provided

Characters:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I remember of ST2, Rey turns her into a pancake.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Eleven is far more inclined to go for an insta-kill than Rey is against a little-girl. It's in character for her to just immediately abuse TK to snap somebody's neck. And I don't believe force-shields are fleshed out in canon, or that Rey would even know how to use one at this point.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eleven is more likely to snap Rey's neck or turn her brain into mush in character. I can't see Rey fighting a kid with the intent to kill, and that hesitation could cost her her life.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necksnap or brain crushed or pulverized.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

11 stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 strikes much faster

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, this deserves a bump.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 easily. Less hesitant to kill.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey hasn't shown much finesse with the Force beyond lifting boulders and performing a mind trick. 11 wins handily.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 breaks her bones

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rey's telekinetic barriers prevent Eleven from even touching her. Rey then proceeds to flatten her.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

11 because of morals. Instant neck snap.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if energy is equalized.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 actually uses her TK lethally. She pops Rey's bladder

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey

Hatemetomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hatemetomorrow

11 with ease.

fjordprefect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fjordprefect

Eleven can open and close rifts between parallel universes. It's not even a contest. Case closed.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 because of morals. Instant neck snap.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Rey wins, her feats are better

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And eleven cannot snap her neck since force users have passive force barrier protecting them, Eleven would need to be far superior TK user then Rey to do it and she is not, there is the reason why force users dont just snap each other necks in fight

So Rey wins, her TK is stronger, she is also much faster and has precog

First of all, Rey hasn't proven any force barrier. And second, the force barrier is only good against.... the force. Eleven doesn't use the force, therefore any force barrier that may or may not exist will not be of consequence. Telekinesis =/= The Force.

Where's your evidence that a passive force barrier exists in canon, because I just looked it up and it's questionable?

Rey gets killed by Eleven because Rey has morals, Eleven is very loose, and is also a child.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Yikes, not only did you completely misrepresent what this passive force shield is, but you also entirely misunderstood my point about telekinesis not being the same thing as the force. And I said the passive shield was only effective against the force because this "passive shield" has never protected against anything other than the force. And technically it hasn't even protected against the force, you'd have to show me a time where someone used the force and the other person was completely unaffected. Lol ObiWan and Anakin not being thrown back is because they reacted and were bracing, that is not an example of a force barrier. I know exactly the scene, I literally watched that episode today and that's not what happened.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Rey is pissed then she stomps

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@crunch5481:

Yikes, not only did you completely misrepresent what this passive force shield is, but you also entirely misunderstood my point about telekinesis not being the same thing as the force.

Lets see how i am prety sure you are not well knowledgable about star wars but lets see your arguments

And I said the passive shield was only effective against the force because this "passive shield" has never protected against anything other than the force.

But force is just one of the energies used to do TK if Eleven uses another type of energy, force energy would block like it blocks force energy

What is this nonsense? This is a literally baseless assumption.

Yes, its true that force never blocked other TK energies but that is because no other TK energy exist in star wars, in crossovers like this we assume that TK is same as Force TK, otherwise you could argue that since MCU Cap does not have Chakra Itachi cannot TP him, in crossovers we assume that all powers work, and that force energy and her TK energy work similarly, after all, they are same, both do same things, sure force can do more but that is not point

No, that assumption makes no sense at all. Eleven does not use the force, her TK is very different. Force TK is its own thing and is very different from most interpretations of TK. Your example with chakra makes no sense, 11's powers are completely different than Rey's. They are NOT the same!

And technically it hasn't even protected against the force, you'd have to show me a time where someone used the force and the other person was completely unaffected.

How about Fallen order when rage amped Cere uses force agisnt Vader, and after he gets up, she is using force against him yet he casually walks through it, and is completely unaffected, he is not gesturing or using force to block her attack, he just walks thrugh it

Vader is very clearly affected by it, he just overpowers it. She drops him to his knees and he overpowers through it because he is stronger, that is NOT a force barrier. Using the force does not require gesture, force users amp their physical strength all the time with no gestures or visual cues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0rXa1WnZc&t=499s

And like i explained if force barrier did not exist, Cal would snap Vaders neck, but he clearly could not do that

That's only speculation. If he tried to do that he would be out-forced by Vader who is stronger than him in every way. This line of argument you're making is fallacious.

Lol ObiWan and Anakin not being thrown back is because they reacted and were bracing, that is not an example of a force barrier. I know exactly the scene, I literally watched that episode today and that's not what happened.

How do you mean bracing, Obi-Wan was not bracing, he just covered his face with his arms, he was not bracing at all

Dude they literally crouch down and cover themselves, this is a typical bracing position. This is literally exactly what Superman did when Doomsday caused that huge explosion from himself.

Also, Rey is pissed here, so she is going to kill Eleven, she will not hold back, and Rey is not Superman or Batman, she does kill, Jedi, in general, are only aginst killing of defenseless enemies, but they look in the fight all the time, Eleven is far from defenseless, so Rey will have no problems with killing her and since she is much faster, she is going go stomp her on the draw or blitz her

So Rey, a Jedi on the lightside, is going to brutally kill a CHILD because she is angry? What drugs are you on? Eleven is a child with no visual weapons, she is unarmed, she appears completely defenseless. What you said about Jedi isn't even true, I just watched a clone wars episode today and watched Mace Windu choose to fight without his lightsaber against many guards, choosing to not kill them and using their less deadly weapons against them. And you're here trying to tell me that Rey is going to use the force to kill a physically unarmed child, when Mace Windu and other Jedi have shown more restraint against adult guards with weapons actively trying to kill them.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You're literally making things up and making baseless assumptions because doing so is the only way you can reconcile your impossible ideas. You also misrepresent my arguments left and right whether it's accidental or purposeful it does not matter, as the degree to which you do so is embarrassing to yourself. Some of your statements don't even make sense they're so unclear, and poorly written. Just stop.