Probably Iceman. His powers seem to be on a whole new level
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Which Ice Man? The current Ice Man, or the classic Ice Man? I'd be nice to see some more elements in here. Like Metal (Colossus), Rock (that demon from Ninja Scroll), Wind (Red Tornado), Ether (Cloak), Earth (Mantis or Swamp Thing), Water (Hydroman), Sand (Sand Man), Wood (that Roo off the Warriors of Virtue), or maybe even all of them combined - CAPTAIN PlANET!!!

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ego
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Which Ice Man? The current Ice Man, or the classic Ice Man? I'd be nice to see some more elements in here. Like Metal (Colossus), Rock (that demon from Ninja Scroll), Wind (Red Tornado), Ether (Cloak), Earth (Mantis or Swamp Thing), Water (Hydroman), Sand (Sand Man), Wood (that Roo off the Warriors of Virtue), or maybe even all of them combined - CAPTAIN PlANET!!!"
about wood powers... I can't think of it now but there is an anime about this boy whom god granted him the power of creating trees. he can throw any paper of the sort and turn it into giant trees. it's really good anime but i can't think of the name yet.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SeSAW

Now this is one hell of a battle Strom has the best all around powers, Iceman has the most durability, and miht be able to do the most with his powers, and Johnny has the biggest one shot threat. Id have to say storm cause she is the smartest of them all on the battle field and she has the best BFR option.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By blade hunter

i heard some where that iceman is in the top 12 most powerful mutants in the world, im not sure if its true.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792
blade hunter said:
"i heard some where that iceman is in the top 12 most powerful mutants in the world, im not sure if its true."

Storm's already been said to be one of the most powerful mutants on earth.  Powerful enough to take Iceman though?  Not sure...
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Iron Doom

I say HT because he can just go supernova on iceman and that would be the end of him and then he could just incinerate storm because it takes her time to create rain of hail

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Obsidian_
blade hunter said:
"i heard some where that iceman is in the top 12 most powerful mutants in the world, im not sure if its true."
He's been said to be a mutant on Omega-level. Other Omegas include Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Vulcan, Mister M, Franklin Richards, Elixir and maybe others.
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Which Ice Man? The current Ice Man, or the classic Ice Man? I'd be nice to see some more elements in here. Like Metal (Colossus), Rock (that demon from Ninja Scroll), Wind (Red Tornado), Ether (Cloak), Earth (Mantis or Swamp Thing), Water (Hydroman), Sand (Sand Man), Wood (that Roo off the Warriors of Virtue), or maybe even all of them combined - CAPTAIN PlANET!!!"
about wood powers... I can't think of it now but there is an anime about this boy whom god granted him the power of creating trees. he can throw any paper of the sort and turn it into giant trees. it's really good anime but i can't think of the name yet.
"
Please keep looking. That was the hardest for me to decide on. I'm sure they're are plenty of other wood elemental out there, I'm just having a hard time finding them right now.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Queen Kong

Storm.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By pixelized

certainly not johnny

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Iron Doom said:
"I say HT because he can just go supernova on iceman and that would be the end of him and then he could just incinerate storm because it takes her time to create rain of hail"

Bull. 

Twilight Man said:

"blade hunter said:
He's been said to be a mutant on Omega-level. Other Omegas include Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Vulcan, Mister M, Franklin Richards, Elixir and maybe others.
"

Like Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Ego said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"
Please keep looking. That was the hardest for me to decide on. I'm sure they're are plenty of other wood elemental out there, I'm just having a hard time finding them right now.
"

I WOULD say Poison Ivy...
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blade hunter

black tom can control plant dose that count

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792
blade hunter said:
"

"

One must wonder though, does it really even matter?  Storm, Human Torch, and Iceman?  Seems a bit too much for a person who only manipulates plant and rock. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Iron Doom said:
"I say HT because he can just go supernova on iceman and that would be the end of him and then he could just incinerate storm because it takes her time to create rain of hail"

Ok, last time I commented on this post, I merely paid attention to the "incinerate storm" part.  But now, looking at the full thing, it is reasonable to believe that A. Iron Doom has watched Halle Storm 1 too many times, or B. He knows nothing about the character. 
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blade hunter
White Mage said:
"blade hunter said:
"

"

One must wonder though, does it really even matter?  Storm, Human Torch, and Iceman?  Seems a bit too much for a person who only manipulates plant and rock.  "
true
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WARLOCK2792
blade hunter said:
"White Mage said:
"blade hunter said:
"

"

One must wonder though, does it really even matter?  Storm, Human Torch, and Iceman?  Seems a bit too much for a person who only manipulates plant and rock.  "
true
"
Alrighty.  So, are there any others that will be added to this fight?  Or are they the only elementals?