Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By stvblackrose801

Just based on seeing the characters in movies, I would give it slightly to Black Widow. I never read their comics, but based on the argument here I would ultimately side with Electra.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bump

Victorzhao2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black widow. She has over 78 years of experience(more than Elektra) and she has better gear and has extensive knowledge of weapons so she can defend against sais. The telepathy doesn't affect her because of her serum.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

Let me make one thing CRYSTAL CLEAR---I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with Elektra beating Black Widow; she definitely has the ability to do it. But it sounds like many think Elektra can just CRUSH Widow, I acknowledge that the assassin has the skills to beat Romanov. But I think Widow has an equal chance at defeating her, because Widow's feats include a fight the two already had:

In Black Widow issue, three, absolutely stalemated Electra (in a TRUE stalemate, not just an interrupted fight) despite undergoing major surgery a few days before;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Defeated her ex-husband the Red Guardian, a man who absolutely stalemated Captain America in The Avengers issue 44. And speaking of Captain America, defeated him in his OWN BOOK. After a lengthy battle she maneuvers behind him, taps him on the shoulder, and he strikes where she should be-except that she cleverly hung above him using her spider-like clinging ability to cling by her feet to a surface! So he strikes the wall where she SHOULD be, and in that moment she uses her Widow's bite-right to his face-to take him out!;

During a great story in Marvel Fanfare issues 10-13, in issue 11, she single handily takes on 6 deadly assassins -N'kama, Deadshot Darrance, The Iron Maiden (an armored, longtime, constant Marvel villainess) Laralie The Wrangler, the Black Lotus (a lethal martial artist) and Kono (a Sumo who gave Captain America a tough battle, he had the strength of Bane and the martial arts prowess of at least Nightwing)-and, despite her arms being tied behind her back during a good bit of the confrontation defeats 5 of the six right then;

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

because of her armor, she has to flee the Iron Maiden but later takes her down by maneuvering agent Jimmy Woo into firing a powerful weapon onto the ground beneath the Maiden, causing her to sink down a sewer drain.

No Caption Provided

In the finale issue Natasha defeats another long time Marvel lethal assassin, Snapdragon.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, Natasha defeated literally 100 armed, deadly assassins in Marvel Two-In-One 10 to keep them from stopping the Thing, who was pulling up a deadly, enormous bomb from being dropped on the city, and Widow flipped the giant Typhon, an arch foe of Hercules; he bellowed with rage that a "mere mortal female" managed to accomplish such a feat.

There's more, but the above examples make the point: Anyone that can beat Captain America and multiple super villains at the same time is NOT going to be steamrolled by Elektra, or ANYONE!

Evidence indicates this battle is anyone's game.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By BruceRogers  Online

The one who wasnt one shotted by Daredevil, wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Elektra

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Widow is underrated, but Elektra still thoroughly beats her.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfcb5e372b3
deactivated-59dfcb5e372b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra stomps

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By slimj87d

Can go either way.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ANTHP2000

Lol at Elektra stomping when they went toe to toe already.

EDIT: And Nat didn't even ultize her gear advantage.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@anthp2000said: Lol at Elektra stomping when they went toe to toe just months ago.

If there's anything more bizarre than people, after viewing see-with-one's-own-eyes scans of Natasha and Elektra fighting to a bloody stalemate still insisting that not only does the assassin beat the Avenger but Elektra "stomps", I don't know what it is.

People willfully ignoring evidence in order to Believe What They Want To Believe is real...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theonewhoknows: actually, Natasha's surname is "Romanova", not just "Romanov".

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000said: Lol at Elektra stomping when they went toe to toe just months ago.

If there's anything more bizarre than people, after viewing see-with-one's-own-eyes scans of Natasha and Elektra fighting to a bloody stalemate still insisting that not only does the assassin beat the Avenger but Elektra "stomps", I don't know what it is.

People willfully ignoring evidence in order to Believe What They Want To Believe is real...

Just saw that you posted the fight. Cool scans.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#116  Edited By TheDeathstroke

Elektra stomps

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elektra should win easily judging from her fight with iron fist, even though widow stalemated her in a fight kinda pis, we have to remember widow had a gun too, gun> sais .

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Elektra. She is the superior combatant here and has more impressive feats under her belt.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50 said:

Widow is underrated, but Elektra still thoroughly beats her.

Avatar image for williamssquad11
williamssquad11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By williamssquad11

Black widow vs elektra fight we all know widow wins since can with stand a hit from The hulkand winter soilder who is super strong who did elektra defeat dare devil barley my ass

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra in a good fight

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for chicago_bastard
chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would most likely end in a stalemate again.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra did not stomp Natasha in one of her worst days. She isn't doing it when they're both at their best.

I could see it going both ways, currently. Elektra is generally more dangerous in CQ, Black Widow is overall more versatile and packs very good firepower. It would depend on the setting and mindsets. The two most dangerous women on earth going at it would definitely be a treat to watch, just like last time, anyway.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

In a more open environment where Elektra can utilize her stealth, super speed, and agility, I’d give it to her. But here in an enclosed hotel room Black Widow has a solid chance to tag her with guns or widows bites, not to mention she could just fill the room with knock out gas, she has a rebreather, Elektra doesn’t.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers