• 128 results
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

I know this must seem like a catfight over DD, but I actually thought it would be an interesting battle. Please, this is not a sexy-contest, you can leave your dirty jokes at the door.

vs.

Executive suite in Las Vegas.

Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By captain strange

well like you said it would be a really hot fight and any men around that place are very lucky, but as a fight i'd have to say black widow.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

For some reason I think Elektra is the better fighter, but who knows what gadgets BW would have? Right now she's using guns and stuff, not that I don't respect guns, but Elektra seems to have gone beyond guns if that makes any sense, I'll go with Elektra.

PS. I didn't call it a "hot" battle, I called it interesting.

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Magnus/Murdock

Black Widow FTW

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By albanmanson

Elektra FTW

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

Elektra, skills, one of marvel's best h2h combatant and knowledgeable of several weapons, including guns.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This a tough one.They are so evenly matched in fighting skill.I think I would have to give it to Tasha because of her peak human physical attributes.

@IcePrince_X said:
" Elektra, skills, one of marvel's best h2h combatant and knowledgeable of several weapons, including guns. "
You say this as if Black Widow doesn't have knowledge of weapons.Tasha is probably the best female weapons master in Marvel.
Also Natasha has alot more skills in her arsenal and she's never been killed by Bullseye.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow wins

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spidey 15

Black Widow ftw..... she has a kind of super soldier serum in her blood that gives her encanced abilities, she's a very skillful fighter and has enough weapons.... but it will be an interesting battle....=]
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kadeem

I'm going with Elektra. She has limited telepathic abilities and can cast illusions not to mention her extraordinary combat skills.

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Goenitz

I'm going with Elektra here in a decent fight

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Erik

They are similar in physical stats and fighting ability. For me it is the telepathic abilities and mystic skills that will earn a win for Elektra. But it would be a good fight. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Black Widow "
Reasons? 
AntiHeroMofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AntiHeroMofo

DRAW!
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@AntiHeroMofo said:
"DRAW! "

I agree. I can see this ending in a stalemate.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I love Black Widow,
but I think maybe Elektra? - she has that whole,  supernatural ninja thing going on.

brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brendon277

I'll say Elektra because she is one of marvel's greatest martial artist ever and she is a master at every weapon and i think Natasha's only good with guns and hand to hand combat

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

I like widow far more but bias put aside I know Electra would win. She is a better acrobat, has precise knowledge of  vital organs location. She has better showings as a stand alone character as opposed to widow who is more of a tag along with the good ones

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Straight up h2h I say Elektra. 
Throw weapons into the equation, and it becomes a battle of endurance and dodging feats.  Even tho I think both can last quite a while before tiring I give the endurance edge to Black Widow due to that super soldier serum type stuff she has running thru her veins.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By charlieboy

i gotta go with black widow. she has better weapons. both women are good fighters. and i am not convinced with the supernatural abilities. black widow used to be the leader of the avengers and went up against superhumans all the time. so i don't think elektra's abilities give her that much of an advantage. plus redheads are better.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Elektra. Her telepathy gives her a great advantage. And I'd say she is a better fighter, even without it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik

Black Widow. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Elektra.Elektra outclasses her in every way accept may intellect but that's never saved Tasha from and ass whoopin before.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

Black Widow because she is a better fighter than Elektra and is nearly at Steve Rogers in stats due to her type of super soldier serum. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@erik said:

" Black Widow because she is a better fighter than Elektra and is nearly at Steve Rogers in stats due to her type of super soldier serum.  "

Since when was Black Widow a better fighter than Elektra? Where are you getting this? What has Natasha ever done for that to be true?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik
@Vance Astro said:
" @erik said:
" Black Widow because she is a better fighter than Elektra and is nearly at Steve Rogers in stats due to her type of super soldier serum.  "
Since when was Black Widow a better fighter than Elektra? Where are you getting this? "
In her new run she was equal to Elektra when they fought and Black Widow was mortally wounded and missing an organ. Had she been in top condition, she obviously would have done better. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"This a tough one.They are so evenly matched in fighting skill.I think I would have to give it to Tasha because of her peak human physical attributes.

You say this as if Black Widow doesn't have knowledge of weapons.Tasha is probably the best female weapons master in Marvel.
Also Natasha has alot more skills in her arsenal and she's never been killed by Bullseye.
"

LOL. True, but he still owned her and held her hostage ;)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@erik said:
In her new run she was equal to Elektra when they fought and Black Widow was mortally wounded and missing an organ. Had she been in top condition, she obviously would have done better.  "
That wouldn't be an accurate depiction of Elektra. She has consistently performed above Black Widow's level in combat.But it was Widow's comic so I can see why it went down like that. Someone with feats as mediocre as hers shouldn't be holding her own with Elektra while wounded or at all.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@Vance Astro said: 
That wouldn't be an accurate depiction of Elektra. She has consistently performed above Black Widow's level in combat.But it was Widow's comic so I can see why it went down like that. Someone with feats as mediocre as hers shouldn't be holding her own with Elektra while wounded or at all. "
In all honesty, Natasha has not been mediocre since her early days. Her last volume had some great feats and her appearances in Captain America were pretty good as well (if we exclude her getting taken down by Bucky).
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
"Black Widow because she is a better fighter than Elektra and is nearly at Steve Rogers in stats due to her type of super soldier serum.  "
Who cares? She doesn't have an answer for Elektra's silent scream or telepathy, and was getting owned by Ninochtka until she was distracted by Boris.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
" @erik said:
"Black Widow because she is a better fighter than Elektra and is nearly at Steve Rogers in stats due to her type of super soldier serum.  "
Who cares? She doesn't have an answer for Elektra's silent scream or telepathy, and was getting owned by Ninochtka until she was distracted by Boris. "
Oh you are right. I forgot that Elektra uses her silent scream and telepathy in every battle she ever fights. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @erik said:
Who cares? She doesn't have an answer for Elektra's silent scream or telepathy, and was getting owned by Ninochtka until she was distracted by Boris. "
Oh you are right. I forgot that Elektra uses her silent scream and telepathy in every battle she ever fights.  "
We're debating on Comicvine, so it's still a credible tactic to discuss.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @erik said:
In her new run she was equal to Elektra when they fought and Black Widow was mortally wounded and missing an organ. Had she been in top condition, she obviously would have done better.  "
That wouldn't be an accurate depiction of Elektra. She has consistently performed above Black Widow's level in combat.But it was Widow's comic so I can see why it went down like that. Someone with feats as mediocre as hers shouldn't be holding her own with Elektra while wounded or at all. "
QFT
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By gambit987

Wat for gadgets boes Black widow has she got with her
I think Natasha because of her gadgets and she is a pretty good h2h combatant

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit987 said:
"Wat for gadgets boes Black widow has she got with her I think Natasha because of her gadgets and she is a pretty good h2h combatant "
Elektra's abilities >>>>>>>>>> Natasha's arsenal 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
" @erik said:
" @erik said:
Oh you are right. I forgot that Elektra uses her silent scream and telepathy in every battle she ever fights.  "
We're debating on Comicvine, so it's still a credible tactic to discuss. "
Elektra has no answer for Natasha's bite. Show me a scan of Elektra dropping a credible fighter with telepathy. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @erik said:
" @erik said:
We're debating on Comicvine, so it's still a credible tactic to discuss. "
Elektra has no answer for Natasha's bite. Show me a scan of Elektra dropping a credible fighter with telepathy.  "
You're saying that like H2H skills can negate telepathy...........
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
You're saying that like H2H skills can negate telepathy........... "
So...... Is that a no?
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
So...... Is that a no? "
She hasn't, but I have no idea why you chose to bring that up.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
" @erik said:
So...... Is that a no? "
She hasn't, but I have no idea why you chose to bring that up. "
Because she either cannot or will not. Which means the entire argument for her telepathy is moot. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @erik said:
So...... Is that a no? "
She hasn't, but I have no idea why you chose to bring that up. "
Because she either cannot or will not. Which means the entire argument for her telepathy is moot.  "
Um............. So you're going through with the argument that Natasha's H2H skills make her invulnerable to getting mind-raped?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik
Um............. So you're going through with the argument that Natasha's H2H skills make her invulnerable to getting mind-raped? "
Hmm.... I like how you suggest radical things that I was not even implying. I am saying that Elektra will not use her telepathy because she never does against anyone that matters, which implies that she cannot against someone with either strong will (a problem for regular telepaths even) or will not have time. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
Um............. So you're going through with the argument that Natasha's H2H skills make her invulnerable to getting mind-raped? "
Hmm.... I like how you suggest radical things that I was not even implying. I am saying that Elektra will not use her telepathy because she never does against anyone that matters, which implies that she cannot against someone with either strong will (a problem for regular telepaths even) or will not have time.  "
Like I said before, it's still a credible tactic on here and it's not like Elektra knows that Natasha's stood up to regular telepaths before. 

Let's take a look at your previous post: "Show me a scan of Elektra dropping a credible fighter with telepathy. "  

Now, and be honest with me, do you see where I could infer that the statement involved telepathy being a non-factor against skilled fighters?

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By gambit987

maybe natasha will have some kind of device that protects her mind
i think we need more info
I dodn't really know the strength of elektra's telepathy will somebody explain

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik
Like I said before, it's still a credible tactic on here and it's not like Elektra knows that Natasha's stood up to regular telepaths before. 

Let's take a look at your previous post: "Show me a scan of Elektra dropping a credible fighter with telepathy. "   Now, and be honest with me, do you see where I could infer that the statement involved telepathy being a non-factor against skilled fighters?"
No I do not see how you could come to that conclusion. Reading that back to yourself, does that really seem like something I would imply? I may not be a genius, but I sure have never done anything to suggest that I am a complete idiot. Only an idiot would suggest that fighting ability alone would combat telepathic assault.  

Fine. It is a credible tactic that will waste time on Elektra's part. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@erik said:
" @Vance Astro said: 
In all honesty, Natasha has not been mediocre since her early days. Her last volume had some great feats and her appearances in Captain America were pretty good as well (if we exclude her getting taken down by Bucky). "
So, then what high end feats does she have because I only see her losing.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
@Vance Astro said:
" @erik said:
" @Vance Astro said: 
In all honesty, Natasha has not been mediocre since her early days. Her last volume had some great feats and her appearances in Captain America were pretty good as well (if we exclude her getting taken down by Bucky). "
So, then what high end feats does she have because I only see her losing. "
I cannot really think of a solo battle worth mentioning because she is usually in a team. But she does have the nanites now and all she has to do is touch Elektra. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@erik said:
But she does have the nanites now and all she has to do is touch Elektra.  "
I don't know what that means....
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @erik said:
" @Vance Astro said: 
So, then what high end feats does she have because I only see her losing. "
I cannot really think of a solo battle worth mentioning because she is usually in a team. But she does have the nanites now and all she has to do is touch Elektra.  "
Natasha had her chance to shine against Ninotchtka and Boris, but, mainly due to her organ missing, didn't turn in a solid H2H performance at all.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik
@Vance Astro said:
" @erik said:
But she does have the nanites now and all she has to do is touch Elektra.  "
I don't know what that means.... "
Oh sorry. In her new run, she has nanites in her body that induce blind, homicidal rages in anyone she chooses to send them to. She has to touch them to transfer them though.