IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IcePrince_X

In a very serious fight...
I know both teams can kick some major butt.

VS

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

I guess its obvious the ladies gets the shell out of the turtles here. he he he he

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

ah i'm not so sure about that. If you are talking about the turtles of the old 80's manga, then this would be an even battle. 

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X
Hedatary said:
"ah i'm not so sure about that. If you are talking about the turtles of the old 80's manga, then this would be an even battle. "
I am.
But I still believe they have an advantage...Elektra alone can lead the pack to victory. Shi and Tomoe fights as one unit to be come more efficiently while Typhoid Mary being the wild card may have an advantage of throwing in some pheromones to lessen the effectivity of the fight of the TMNT. But I have to say this will be a hell of a good fight.

I just got inspired with this fight after watching the recent CGI movie of the turtles.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

They are still human. They are peak human and have performed super human abilities and so have the turtles. I mean, can Electra block a sword swipe from a race of rhyno's that could rip a part of a ship with there bare hands easily? The turtles have more advantage because they have performed fighting in the shadows all there life. They have been able to stay hidden from a population of humans filled with security cams, cell phones, etc etc. Electra and her team is powerful. Most likely more so then the teenage turtles but the turtles have also the advantage of working as a team all there life. These guys have fought the best of the best elite guards from all of japan, personally trained by Shredder and even then, these guys beat a fully healthy Shredder even after multiple bruises and cuts all over there bodies. 

This would be a very tough battle and people seriously under estimate the ninja turtles. 
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X
Hedatary said:
"They are still human. They are peak human and have performed super human abilities and so have the turtles. I mean, can Electra block a sword swipe from a race of rhyno's that could rip a part of a ship with there bare hands easily? The turtles have more advantage because they have performed fighting in the shadows all there life. They have been able to stay hidden from a population of humans filled with security cams, cell phones, etc etc. Electra and her team is powerful. Most likely more so then the teenage turtles but the turtles have also the advantage of working as a team all there life. These guys have fought the best of the best elite guards from all of japan, personally trained by Shredder and even then, these guys beat a fully healthy Shredder even after multiple bruises and cuts all over there bodies. 
This would be a very tough battle and people seriously under estimate the ninja turtles. 
"
I am not actually... I am just measuring how these two teams will fight, logically and accurately as possible.

Elektra has beaten some of the toughest Marvel heroes and villains and she is but human. Typhoid Mary has some psionic powers (TK and Pryokinesis) though not as developed as Jean Grey or Rachel Summers. Shi and Tomoe has demonstrated feats that not only involved humans but also demons. Also these women is the top of their class as ninja, assassins, rogue and master of their chosen weapons.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

There is one thing that the turtles have that these chicks don't have. There shells acts like natural armor, there team work is incomparable compared to these chicks and they can see in the dark, which gives them the advantage. 

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X
Hedatary said:
"There is one thing that the turtles have that these chicks don't have. There shells acts like natural armor, there team work is incomparable compared to these chicks and they can see in the dark, which gives them the advantage. "
The shell is really an advantage but these shell also have openings that these women can hit on. Seeing in the dark is not a factor for a naturally trained ninja and assassin... its one of the skills they need to learn other than hyperkeen senses.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I smell Turtle soup.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King Saturn
Turtles In A Half Shell.... Turtle Power  !

lol
King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King Goku
Vance Astro said:
"I smell Turtle soup."

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King Saturn
Oh No.... SHELL SHOCKED  !
King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King Goku
King Saturn said:
"Oh No.... SHELL SHOCKED  !
"
LMFAO.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kimikirai

Typhoid Mary solos.

The Turtles have fought each other over jealousy A LOT. They've also been shown to have no resistance to mind control. Typhoid Mary will use her telepathy to make the Turtles fight each other to the death.. similarly to how she charmed Spider Man, Dare Devil, Wolverine, and The Cap.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IcePrince_X
Kimikirai said:
"Typhoid Mary solos.

The Turtles have fought each other over jealousy A LOT. They've also been shown to have no resistance to mind control. Typhoid Mary will use her telepathy to make the Turtles fight each other to the death.. similarly to how she charmed Spider Man, Dare Devil, Wolverine, and The Cap."
She can also kiss them one by one so they get infected and die.... oh sweet bitter death.