#1 Posted by DyzaGhost (136 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, and Ryu are Composited.
  • All of them have access to all of their equipment and accessories.
  • All are In-Character.
#2 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Dante? SMT Dante solos Demonbane and his team.

#5 Posted by DyzaGhost (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: You want to sources, citations, or scans on why he does?

#6 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: You want to sources, citations, or scans on why he does?

Because he stated in the game that he could have one shot the full power Demi-Fiend.

#7 Posted by Perfawesome (64 posts) - - Show Bio

SMT Dante stands a chance.

#8 Edited by MyGod000 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

For a second I thought this was canon Dante and was able to say he get solo and his verse as well since god tiers of his verse in canon are not even planet level. SMT Dante stands a decent chance of actually winning, and can solo his team. This is the only Dante that is above universe-level.

Demi-Fend was stated to be multiversal+ so there is that as well.

#9 Posted by jamkid23 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone except for Dante dies painfully and I honestly think Dante would probably lose too.

#10 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante and his team loses. even SMT Dante does not have feats to stand up to a properly outerversal character with reality, time and causality manipulating powers.

#11 Posted by MyGod000 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante and his team loses. even SMT Dante does not have feats to stand up to a properly outerversal character with reality, time and causality manipulating powers.

please don't ever say That again. EGD isn't outerversal, and has never been outerversal ever.

#12 Edited by digitaldemon (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21: No, EGD is only universal by itself and Multiversal via its infinite selves.

#13 Posted by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: you know there many threads that place EGD at outerversal right?.

#14 Edited by CaoCao (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Outerversal Demonbane blinks

Infinite-D Demonbane blinks

Non-Outergod-or-Infinite-Demonbane stomps

99% of any other interpretation, included logic interpretaion of Demonbane stomps

Is SMT Dante even regular Canon to his Dante? I am a fan of the series, but i.d.k. how we should use him.

If we use SMT Dante, then only Outerversal Demonbane and Infinite-D Demonbane stomps. Every other Demonbane probably lose.

#15 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain said:

We've been over this kid. Facts>>>>>>majority opinion. Demonbane wank gets debunked regularly now. No point in even discussing him anymore. Show me even 1 feat from EGDB that is even infinitely above baseline Infinite Multiversal. And Outerverse is a fake term and concept that makes no sense.

#16 Posted by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: and I thought we been over this but, calling your personal opinion facts don't make them facts. your tiering system and respect threads isn't any more valid and any other tiering system or respect on the internet.

#17 Posted by EineFaust (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:
@bossmountain said:

We've been over this kid. Facts>>>>>>majority opinion. Demonbane wank gets debunked regularly now. No point in even discussing him anymore.

This.

Demonbane has been wanked by people who hasn't even played Demonbane.

But, Demonbane has a chance because he has Shining Trapezohedron which can seal even multiversal entities like Azathoth(Demonbane).

#18 Posted by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: and I thought we been over this but, calling your personal opinion facts don't make them facts. your tiering system and respect threads isn't any more valid and any other tiering system or respect on the internet.

You're hopeless. You fail to understand anything written that isn't purely basic. I and people like me DON'T use ANY specific tiering system. We go on a case by case basis. I've told you this in our 100+ post argument countless of times.

Again, show me even 1 feat from EGDB that is even infinitely above baseline Infinite Multiversal.

#20 Edited by digitaldemon (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Elder God Demonbane only universal and multiversal via infinite selves, or is that only the Zanmataisei version that is only universal?

#21 Posted by batmanprep (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

SMTDante solos

#22 Posted by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak:

@zgtfreak said:
@bossmountain said:

You're hopeless. You fail to understand anything written that isn't purely basic. I and people like me DON'T use ANY specific tiering system. We go on a case by case basis. I've told you this in our 100+ post argument countless of times.

Again, show me even 1 feat from EGDB that is even infinitely above baseline Infinite Multiversal.

you really want this to turn into a repeat ZeedMillenniumon vs BB(Fate Extra CCC) ? cuz that did not end too well for you.

You could at least give me a reason why I should just ignored the majority of respect threads regarding the character.

#23 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: you really want this to turn into a repeat ZeedMillenniumon vs BB(Fate Extra CCC) ? cuz that did not end too well for you.

Except you got demolished in that thread to the point you made alts, and even they got demolished.

You could at least give me a reason why I should just ignored the majority of respect threads regarding the character.

Demonbane wank revolves around Klein Bottles. Look at the Klein Bottle description yourself. Infinite looping timelines. The end. Nothing about Infinite-D.

#24 Posted by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak:

And even the dude came in backing you later conceded that BB would get stomp. How can you call that a victory? you got owned flat out. Even before all those other people jumped in to take shots at you. I prove Your logic when against basic abductive reasoning, how can you call that a win?

.fine I'll look it up.

#25 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: Except I destroyed him to the point he gave up. He tried calling my bluff and asked for proof on something and I gave it to him. He never replied since. Also you had like 2 people aside from me debunking you. What? lol

But enough about that thread. This is a new one. Enough derailing.

#26 Posted by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: last post but at what point was I "debunked".

It definitely wasn't by you and Patheon-slayer agree that BB would lose.so did Meankitty,So did The Deathstar. And GaRbs from OBD wiki And Nervedamage.

#27 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: Patheon later changed his opinion to stalemate, Garbs is your alt, and Death is literally roasted by everyone and is known as a troll by all of Vine. Now enough derailing.

#28 Posted by EineFaust (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Klein Bottle is confirmed to be infinite time loop by Jin Haganeya aka author of Demonbane.

And,Demonbane Voltex Blaster who destroyed Azathoth and EGD and other evil gods and elder gods, is confirmed to be destroyer of (infinity-1) universe.

So,EGD who is below Voltex Blaster,must be multiversal at best.

#29 Edited by Bossmountain (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: he said stalemate first post 111 then changes to zeed wins in post 120

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sorry, I won't post again.

by the way accusing people of being my alts doesn't invalidate their argument it just makes you look paranoid.

#30 Posted by digitaldemon (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, this thread went to hell. Well, at least it isn't Esdeath vs Elder God Demonbane.

#31 Edited by zgtfreak (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: Oh well, whatever. I proved otherwise and debunked your 2 alts.

As for this match up, did you read about the wank? Would you like me to send threads debunking the wank to make it easier to find? There is 0 evidence of Demonbane being beyond Infinite Multiversal. Hell, you can argue for him only being universal even.

#32 Posted by DyzaGhost (136 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by digitaldemon (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@dyzaghost: The fuck did you just say!? Dude, no! Esdeath does not stomp Elder God Demonbane. Please tell me you're joking.