• 137 results
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

So after reading on the internet that most people think Demonbane is unbeatable and consider my I made three threads involving Demonbane (Anti-Monitor & Chaos King vs Demonbane & Demi-fiend, Dr Solar vs Demonbane & Demonbane vs Lucifer Morningstar & Michael Demiurgos) I thought I'd make this thread for the ultimate battle!!!!!

Elder God Demonbane
Elder God Demonbane

vs

THE GREAT EVIL BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GREAT EVIL BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules:

• EGD is that full power.
  • EGD is bloodlust and has no morals.
  • EGD has two weeks of prep.
  • Battle takes place outside of the megaverse.

Who wins?

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why give EGD all these advantages? Possible Stalemate.

There was a Demonbane which Lost to The Great Evil Beast AND

There was a Demonbane which Killed The Great Evil Beast.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

GEB essentially stalemated the be all, end all of existence (in DC). I'm not sure how you top that, unless you're the writer.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reikai

Presence is still 2nd or 3rd down from The Source. Demonbane wins.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Presence is still 2nd or 3rd down from The Source.

this is based on what, exactly? what gave you the impression that the source is superior to the presence in the first place?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Presence is still 2nd or 3rd down from The Source. Demonbane wins.

This is another thing about the Over-Monitor?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: The fact the Presence isn't Omnipotent in DC and Source is stated as being higher.DC's entire cosmic hierarchy system is a quagmire of BS, and the Spectre is their whipping boy.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: The fact the Presence isn't Omnipotent in DC and Source is stated as being higher.DC's entire cosmic hierarchy system is a quagmire of BS, and the Spectre is their whipping boy.

I agree with the last bit

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Where was it stated that the Source is more powerful then the Presence?

And if the Source is more powerful then the Presence then how come it got destroyed by Darkseid when he made the soulfire in "Death of the New Gods"?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rolldestroyer

@reikai said:

The fact the Presence isn't Omnipotent in DC and Source is stated as being higher.

yeah, and you say that as if the source is omnipotent, the source has far more low showings than the presence. I have absolutely no idea what would you put source> presence, at most, the source = presence, if we're going to go by specific story arcs.

Also, the source has never been stated to be higher than the presence

DC's entire cosmic hierarchy system is a quagmire of BS, and the Spectre is their whipping boy.

Same goes for marvel, and seriously what do you expect from 80 years of comics being written by different writers? do you expect everything to be perfectly organized with no contradictions whatsoever?

@jackknight said:

And if the Source is more powerful then the Presence then how come it got destroyed by Darkseid when he made the soulfire in "Death of the New Gods"?

that story maybe non canon, and darkseid didn't destroy the source. 3 featless skyfathers did split it in half, though.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Marvel is more clear cut. TOAA is above LT, LT is above most everyone else, sans HotU wielder and PR-Beyonder.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rolldestroyer

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: Marvel is more clear cut. TOAA is above LT, LT is above most everyone else, sans HotU wielder and PR-Beyonder.

we also have protege, and scathan, a celestial whom supposedly are the creations of eternity, LT>eternity. And i could go on to point out other contradictions.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

The fact the Presence isn't Omnipotent in DC and Source is stated as being higher.

yeah, and you say that as if the source is omnipotent, the source has far more low showings than the presence. I have absolutely no idea what would you put source> presence, at most, the source = presence, if we're going to go by specific story arcs.

No not even that, the Source is that best = the Infinity Gauntlet.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: There is the Celestial TOAA, who isn't the same as TOAA that created Marvel. TOAA is Stan Lee.

Either way the whole debate is just absurd. It's an omnipotent vs omnipotent debate. It comes down to peoples individual opinions of "My god can beat your god" and such threads should never be made.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea, lol.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rolldestroyer
@jackknight said:

No not even that, the source is that best = the infinity Gauntlet

the source did grant the spectre the power of power of God in his own series (edit: forgot to post the scans) -- read from right to left

that is if we go by specific stories.

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: There is the Celestial TOAA, who isn't the same as TOAA that created Marvel. TOAA is Stan Lee.

???

1. when did i say otherwise?

2. how is this relevant to our discussion?

you do realize i was talking about the celestial scathan not one above all, right?

and TOAA is not stan lee, he was portrayed as being Jack kirby in fantastic four #511.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Either way the whole debate is just absurd. It's an omnipotent vs omnipotent debate. It comes down to peoples individual opinions of "My god can beat your god" and such threads should never be made.

No neither EGB nor GEB are omnipotent, they are nigh omnipotent.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JackKnight
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane wins or if not then it will be a stalemate.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JackKnight

Based on?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reikai

@jackknight: Same difference. It's the same argument of who is more omnipotent than whom. In the end, I'll bring it down to character.

Great Evil Beast is a boring concept and a poorly designed character thrown together just to pad DC's list of cosmics. Demonbane and it's primary protagonists, Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif, are incredible characters with great personality, combining various elements and various emotions into an incredible story laced with deep sadness, explosive laughter, burning rage and tender eroticism.

Dues ex Machina Demonabe is purely awesome, while GEB is as bland and tasteless as Regular Cheerios.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well according to what i searched about him, this is his levels of pwoer:

Baseform: Island Buster. It blew up a small island with a misfire from Cthunga

Second form: IIRC, it could destroy a galaxy with Lemuria Impact and Atlantis Strike can knock huge planets out.

Demon-Slaying Grand Saint: Planet Buster by walking, Universal with Lemuria Impact

War God: Multiversal with size alone. Theoretically if the battle continued to rage on it would be omniversal.

Elder God:It is Nigh Omnipotent, immune to everything, can do just about anything and can affect every universe at the same time with it's Lovecraft magic.

That thing is supposed to be above Azazoth (the Omniverse and Chaos itself) and older than Chaos itself and have durability on PR Beyonder levels. It tanked Elder god atacks and barely felt it.

DemonBane is insane. It's trully the definition of Omnipotent. That thing dwarfed the Omniverse and created a bigger cattegory.

I think that Great Evil beast after joining The Presence would be more fair. That thing is insane.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@jackknight: Same difference. It's the same argument of who is more omnipotent than whom. In the end, I'll bring it down to character.

Great Evil Beast is a boring concept and a poorly designed character thrown together just to pad DC's list of cosmics. Demonbane and it's primary protagonists, Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif, are incredible characters with great personality, combining various elements and various emotions into an incredible story laced with deep sadness, explosive laughter, burning rage and tender eroticism.

Dues ex Machina Demonabe is purely awesome, while GEB is as bland and tasteless as Regular Cheerios.

While I do agree that Demonbane is way more badass for sure.

I still have to go with GEB on this one.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

Second form: IIRC, it could destroy a galaxy with Lemuria Impact and Atlantis Strike can knock huge planets out.

Demon-Slaying Grand Saint: Planet Buster by walking, Universal with Lemuria Impact

War God: Multiversal with size alone. Theoretically if the battle continued to rage on it would be omniversal.

Elder God:It is Nigh Omnipotent, immune to everything, can do just about anything and can affect every universe at the same time with it's Lovecraft magic.

That thing is supposed to be above Azazoth (the Omniverse and Chaos itself) and older than Chaos itself and have durability on PR Beyonder levels. It tanked Elder god atacks and barely felt it.

DemonBane is insane. It's trully the definition of Omnipotent. That thing dwarfed the Omniverse and created a bigger cattegory.

I think that Great Evil beast after joining The Presence would be more fair. That thing is insane.

The Lovecraft beings in Demonbane are not really factor when compered to GEB, Hell even the original versions (say for Azathoth or Yog-Sothoth, witch ever you consider the actual TOAA of the Cthulhu Mythos) would also get stomped by GEB.

I'm not underestimating Demonbane, he is an a absolute beast and I really mean that but I have to go with GEB on this one.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

@neongamewave said:

The Lovecraft beings in Demonbane are not really factor when compered to GEB, Hell even the original versions (say for Azathoth or Yog-Sothoth, witch ever you consider the actual TOAA of the Cthulhu Mythos) would also get stomped by GEB.

I'm not underestimating Demonbane, he is an a absolute beast and I really mean that but I have to go with GEB on this one.

Well, if DemonBane powers are on the same scale as Marvel and DC his feats would make people tremble, GEB would really need help to counter that. According to wikia:

Combat Speed: Irrelevant (Mars Demonbane was able to moves between multiverses and dimensions with ease by its sheer size alone and Demonbane can fought and easily stomped Nyarlathotep, an omnipresent being and they are its weaker versions)

Durability: At least megaverse level+ (casually tanked everything from all Great Old Ones and Outer Gods and solo the entire Court of Azathoth, Nyarlathotep is powerless against it), it is nearly impossible to harms it let alone destroy it because its abstract nature and brokenness make it an unstoppable force, also can exists outside and beyond Creation and Chaos

Destructive Capacity: At least megaverse level+ (defeated and sealed all Outer Gods save for Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep along with evil gods such as Great Old Ones inside the Shining Trapezohedron), Shining Trapezohedron grants it the power to end all Creation and Chaos as well reveal the truth of and recreate the myth, even create a new Shining Trapezohedron with ease

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JackKnight

@frocharocha said:

@jackknight said:

@frocharocha said:

@neongamewave said:

Well, if DemonBane powers are on the same scale as Marvel and DC his feats would make people tremble, GEB would really need help to counter that. According to wikia:

Combat Speed: Irrelevant (Mars Demonbane was able to moves between multiverses and dimensions with ease by its sheer size alone and Demonbane can fought and easily stomped Nyarlathotep, an omnipresent being and they are its weaker versions)

Durability: At least megaverse level+ (casually tanked everything from all Great Old Ones and Outer Gods and solo the entire Court of Azathoth, Nyarlathotep is powerless against it), it is nearly impossible to harms it let alone destroy it because its abstract nature and brokenness make it an unstoppable force, also can exists outside and beyond Creation and Chaos

Destructive Capacity: At least megaverse level+ (defeated and sealed all Outer Gods save for Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep along with evil gods such as Great Old Ones inside the Shining Trapezohedron), Shining Trapezohedron grants it the power to end all Creation and Chaos as well reveal the truth of and recreate the myth, even create a new Shining Trapezohedron with ease

And GEB dwarfs almost all of fiction (Not just both Marvel and DC).

Speed doesn't mean anything to some of who's just a level below TOAA and the Presence.

Great to know that Demonbane rangers to meagverse level + while GEB is omniversal!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniverse is scaled lower than a megaverse. Demonbane can create and summon infinite incarnations of himself across all time/space universes. You're not fighting one EGD, you're fighting an infinite number of them.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rolldestroyer

@reikai said:

Omniverse is scaled lower than a megaverse. Demonbane can create and summon infinite incarnations of himself across all time/space universes. You're not fighting one EGD, you're fighting an infinite number of them.

that's false, and seriously, without actually knowing their definitions anyone should be able to tell that omni>mega, so it's only logical to say that omniverse>megaverse. A note from living tribunal's bio makes it clear that megaverses are within the omniverse

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I've seen omniverse as smaller than megaverses. And I haven't seen GEB to be anywhere near as powerful as the claims. So, again, it's a completely pointless debate.

And such threads should be banned from being made anyway, since that's the rule on AnimeVice. Battles involving omnipotents and nigh-omnipotents are banned. They just revolve around Opinions, Bias and just turn into flame wars. That's all this is.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: I've seen omniverse as smaller than megaverses.

where exactly? go ahead and post proof. (not that you'd find any)

And I haven't seen GEB to be anywhere near as powerful as the claims. So, again, it's a completely pointless debate.

this is the 2nd time you post a completely unrelated response, i never even mentioned GEB.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By ComicStooge

Omnipotent character vs omnipotent character battles aren't allowed, actually.

So this technically should be locked.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By reikai

@rolldestroyer: They're dependent on the series pulled from. Such as Rayearth. It's an omniverse, linked with several other series (like xxxHolic). But would be considered smaller in scale than the DCU, despite being an omniverse.

Great Evil Beast is a boring, lame character. Now let's shut this down and end this nonsense.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: They're dependent on the series pulled from. Such as Rayearth. It's an omniverse, linked with several other series (like xxxHolic). But would be considered smaller in scale than the DCU, despite being an omniverse.

nice, another response that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. We're not discussing which omniverse is bigger, we're discussing whether the omniverse is bigger than a megaverse, tell me one series that shows megaverse > omniverse, can you? with proof? if you don't then please, don't come up with another irrelevant reply.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd say the Great Evil Beast and the Presence are both omnipotent. People often say that there can only be one omnipotent per multiverse, but I say imagination lets you have some more. I don't rally have any comment on this battle though, sorry.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent character vs omnipotent character battles aren't allowed, actually.

So this technically should be locked.

No I don't think neither are truly omnipotent.

More like nigh-omnipotent.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

No Omniverse isn't below megaverse.

Multiverse is a collection of multiple universes.

Megaverse is a collection of multiple multiverses.

And Omniverse is the collection of every possible universes, multiverses, megaverse, dimenstion etc.

So NO! a meagverse isn't higher then a omniverse, so I agree with @rolldestroyer.

Also hetting back on to the actual topic, Being able to create infinite amount of copies of your self doesn't really change anything, it's like an infinite amount of soldiers against Galactus.

I do agree that Demonbane is better then GEB but it doesn't mean that he can win.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PieHole

GEB nor Demonbane can win.

Demonbane has an infinite factor meaning he has infinite probabilities.

Stalemate as I said earlier on, As GEB is Nigh-omni and so is Demonbane.

Here is a quote that fits as an example.

There was Demonbane that was perfectly fine in shape without scratch.

There was Demonbane that fought so many battles.

There was incomplete Demonbane that had protruded bone spine.

There was Demonbane that was almost destroyed, using its last bit of mana.

There was Demonbane that was driven by Al and Kurou from another space time continuum.

There was Demonbane that was driven by Kuzaku from another space time continuum.

There was Demonbane driven by someone Kuzaku didn't know.

There was Demonbane driven by someone who was completely unknown to anyone.

There was Demonbane that functioned without any pilot.

There was Demonbane driven by something that was not human.

There was Demonbane that was not even a robot.

There was Demonbane that had living flesh and blood.

There was huge Demonbane.

There was small Demonbane.

There was beast looking Demonbane.

There was shapeless Demonbane.

There was liquid form Demonbane.

There was gas form Demonbane.

There was plasma form Demonbane.

There was fluid form Demonbane.

There was twin blade Demonbane.

There was blood stained Demonbane.

There was Demonbane that had 2 hearts.

There was Demonbane that had 3 heads and 6 arms(From prequel novel)

There was Demonbane that brought infinite amount of soldiers.

There was Demonbane that rode a huge dragon.

There was Demonbane that looked like space ship.

There was Demonbane with light sword that can cut through a star.

There was Demonbane that became god.

There was Demonbane that was corrupted to evil.

There was Demonbane that was fused with a human.

There was Demonbane that reincarnated as a human.

There was Demonbane that existed in that past.

There was Demonbane that exist in the present.

There was Demonbane that would come in the future.

There was Demonbane with another possibility.

There was Demonbane with absolutely no possibility.

There was Demonbane that control space time continuum.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole said:

GEB nor Demonbane can win.

Demonbane has an infinite factor meaning he has infinite probabilities.

Stalemate as I said earlier on, As GEB is Nigh-omni and so is Demonbane.

Here is a quote that fits as an example.

There was Demonbane that was perfectly fine in shape without scratch.

There was Demonbane that fought so many battles.

There was incomplete Demonbane that had protruded bone spine.

There was Demonbane that was almost destroyed, using its last bit of mana.

There was Demonbane that was driven by Al and Kurou from another space time continuum.

There was Demonbane that was driven by Kuzaku from another space time continuum.

There was Demonbane driven by someone Kuzaku didn't know.

There was Demonbane driven by someone who was completely unknown to anyone.

There was Demonbane that functioned without any pilot.

There was Demonbane driven by something that was not human.

There was Demonbane that was not even a robot.

There was Demonbane that had living flesh and blood.

There was huge Demonbane.

There was small Demonbane.

There was beast looking Demonbane.

There was shapeless Demonbane.

There was liquid form Demonbane.

There was gas form Demonbane.

There was plasma form Demonbane.

There was fluid form Demonbane.

There was twin blade Demonbane.

There was blood stained Demonbane.

There was Demonbane that had 2 hearts.

There was Demonbane that had 3 heads and 6 arms(From prequel novel)

There was Demonbane that brought infinite amount of soldiers.

There was Demonbane that rode a huge dragon.

There was Demonbane that looked like space ship.

There was Demonbane with light sword that can cut through a star.

There was Demonbane that became god.

There was Demonbane that was corrupted to evil.

There was Demonbane that was fused with a human.

There was Demonbane that reincarnated as a human.

There was Demonbane that existed in that past.

There was Demonbane that exist in the present.

There was Demonbane that would come in the future.

There was Demonbane with another possibility.

There was Demonbane with absolutely no possibility.

There was Demonbane that control space time continuum.

And GEB stalemated the Presence.......................

No Caption Provided

P.S. DAMN!!!!!!!! And people think Superman is overpowered? LOL!!!!!!!!

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: xD Yeah..

Anyway I wouldn't mind actually seeing a fight between The Great evil Beast and Demonbane. Would surely shake up the multiverse if not completely obliterate it.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole said:

@jackknight: xD Yeah..

Anyway I wouldn't mind actually seeing a fight between The Great evil Beast and Demonbane. Would surely shake up the multiverse if not completely obliterate it.

No Caption Provided

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scoop316

I'm leaning towards Great Evil Beast.

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Great Evil Beast is more powerful in terms of raw power was considered an equal to The Presence. He / she, after all, was the dark divine creation.

Elder God Demonbane is as powerful as Lucifer Morningstar? It is said that even the archangel himself was afraid of the dark divine. That says a lot.

For me, The Great Evil Beast win this.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who the hell is EGD?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JackKnight

Who the hell is EGD?

Elder God Demonbane for short.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Cerberus_

@jackknight: I knew that (but thank you for your concern) but what is it, why is he valued so much I mean what's his grand feat?

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Well I think his Base or 2nd form was so big that if he collided with a universe it would just explode. His 3rd form is multiversal+ and I'm pretty sure his size is immeasurable, he is capable of summoning infinite multiversal/universal versions of his 2nd form of any kind (See my giant wall of text above)

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chibi_cute

Demon bane.. that thing is a hax it exists outside of creation. Has infinite copies of himself controls space and time infinite range destroys universes just by staring unkillable etc. etc.. EGD >>>> toaa, presence.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PieHole

@chibi_cute: No No no.

EGD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOAA=/=ThePresence>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel=/=DC

Demonbane has his own eroge.