Elder God Demonbane vs. Mercurius Karl Krafft

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren´t member of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden far above Demonbane his niveau?

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh what is this?

Demonbane loses badly

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex Blaster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Didn't Demonbane get downgraded to multiversal?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Others only like claiming that because of their disdain towards Demonbane. Prior to Elder God status, Demonbane already traversed infinite universes while fighting, moved at infinite speeds, and destroyed infinite universes. As of becoming the Elder God it exists outside all of creation and chaos. The laws of all universes and dimensions have no effect on it. It is why even should the True Azathoth awake, Demonbane will still exist.

The idea that Demonbane is 'below' anything is simply absurd and predicated on nothing but peoples own delusions. Demonbane is what happens when you take the Lovecraftian mythos to its extreme. And it was already rather extreme. The likes of Nyarlathotep and Yog-Sothoth are Outerversal. As the Elder God, Demonbane is beyond even them. Even Mars Demonbane was high-multiversal and that's just a single iteration.

This isn't going into how Another Blood, the 'daughter' of Al-Azif and Daijuuji Kurou, born from a fragment of their sons soul, Daijuuji, Kuzaku, and infused by Nyarlathotep was able to create a complete copy of Nya with the exact same degree of power as the original. This means little to The Elder God forms of Demonbane, Al-Azif and Kurou. All of whom effortlessly curbstomp Nyarlathotep and backhand the likes of Yog-Sothoth. Who is literally everything.

Even in all of the infinite realities and parallel worlds within the infinite macrocosm where Al-Azif has died, it only results in those dead Al-Azif's, the fragments of her being, from across all those destroyed, infinite realities, coming together as the Final Ultimate Necronomicon in Al-Azif Ex Mortis.

Basically it's impossible to win against Demonbane. It is the absolute and true definition of infinity. Infinite versions of itself, from all realities, all possible realities, all impossible realities. Those that exist, those that don't exist, those that never existed, those yet to exist. That is what the image is of in the OP. Athleta Aeternum. Where Demonbane opens the Shining Trapezohedron to summon forth all infinite versions of itself. Which includes the ones that have lost, that have died and been destroyed. Versions of itself that had never existed at all. Every potential, every possibility, every probability. They all exist. They are all Demonbane.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karl one shots.

Stop making these spite threads, Chase.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: But I heard that EGD was strong. And I didn't know that it was a spite thread dude.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, spite...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Aren't you the same guy that said that Ainz from Overlord is multiversal??
Longinus spites the entire Tomb of Nazarick BTW

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By COOLGUY18

@chasekilleen: Yo, stop that, WGI items passively blocks hax. Rein's spear wouldn't work ocf. Hahahahahahhahahaha.

OT: Karl kraft stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18-:

I think I accidentally made a spite LMFAO dude!

Omnia Fert Aetas

Mercurius makes all of existence into an elementary particle and sends it into the past of the opponent, thus causing a paradox and erasing them from existence.

Disce Libens

Mercurius takes all stars in existence and condenses them into a single black hole that erases the multiverse and even the throne.

Sequere Naturam

Mercurius first gathers thousands upon thousands of stars into one point before condensing into a single blast. This attack is powerful enough to atomize Nerose Satanael, a Hadou God, with a single hit.

Aurea Mediocritas

Mercurius aligns the stars into a Grand Cross, causing an astrological energy surge that can incinerate a Hadou God from inside-out.

@zgtfreak Sorry, you were right he stomps, my bad.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane no diffs the fodder

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: shut up Mevbi nobody cares about your opinion.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: shut up Mevbi nobody cares about your opinion.

you salty cuz it's true

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:

Longinus spites the entire Tomb of Nazarick BTW

No one has ever claimed that. World-Class Items are universal in their ability, but that's it. And Longinus is a one-time use item that erases the user as well as the target.

I think I accidentally made a spite LMFAO dude!

And Demonbane is the one doing the stomping.

No Caption Provided

Nya slaps the Hadou Gods. Karl is no exception. Nya gets slapped, bent over and vigorously persuaded to change her ways by Demonbane.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I honestly do not know if you're trolling or not but saying that Karl is multiversal is an understatement.

And I'm talking about Longinus Nazi group, not the actual spear and the spear isn't one time use.

It's only one time use because it kills the targets incredibly easy.

It's always faster than its opponent, able to conceptually erase its opponents and it always hits its targets no matter what. It transcends the literal concept of space and distance itself and anyone that looks at the spear gets their entire soul erased.

Mercurius is literally the origin of infinite possibilities, his attack was able to one shot and atomize omnipresent beings and literally condense the infinite multiverse and throw it at your face from the past and kill your via paradox.

His Law is absolute, able to reset the world no matter what and was able to reset dimensions and space with no concept of time itself and Mercurius' Atziluth paints over the entire infinite multiverse and possibilities.

He can also condense all possibilities and destroy the Throne of Creation and every single infinite possibilities.

Mercurius can decide how many dimensions he is.

His Taikyoku Value, that measures a God's power is 90, a 1 Taikyoku was stated to be Above All of Creations and Possibilities.

Mercurius blinks now that I think about it.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Look Reikai,I understand.I know that you've been wanking Demonbane for years and now that everyone knows the true power level of Demonbane,you desperately try to convince everyone to no avail.Even VS Battles Wiki has downgraded him into a mere 2A.So,as a guy trying to help a friend out,just stop with the wank.I doubt you have played the games much less even know the lore of Demonbane.

Avatar image for anaverageguy123
Anaverageguy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: No, everything he is saying is wank. The "infinite demonbane" statement just means he summoned infinite versions of himself from across the multiverse which vary slightly. There is no demonbane BS that goes "there was a demonbane that soloed your verse", no, that isn't how it works. There are infinite possibilities of demonbanes, no prove for all possible versions of demonbane, hence, it is wank to assume there is a version of demonbane that soloes all verses. Heck, demonbane isn't even infinite-D, the multiverse may not even be infinite lol

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@chasekilleen: It's only one time use because it kills the targets incredibly easy.

No, it was one-time use because it disappears after it's used and had to be found again within the world of Yggdrasil. Someone else doesn't just come over and pick it up. It vanishes and where it ends up is anyone's guess.

Mercurius is literally the origin of infinite possibilities, his attack was able to one shot and atomize omnipresent beings and literally condense the infinite multiverse and throw it at your face from the past and kill your via paradox.

Completely and utterly meaningless against Demonbane. Demonbane deals with entities existing beyond infinite dimensions. Creating a paradox is completely meaningless as, once again, it exists outside of all creation and chaos. Throwing a pebble into the past has absolutely no effect on Demonbane. Karl affects one probability out of literal infinite probabilities that do and don't exist. The effect isn't even notable. It's literally infinitesimal.

His Law is absolute, able to reset the world no matter what and was able to reset dimensions and space with no concept of time itself and Mercurius' Atziluth paints over the entire infinite multiverse and possibilities.

Again, completely meaningless. Base Demonbane fought Liber Legis across all such dimensions where such concepts don't exist and realities where only one concept was in effect. Such as entering a dimension of Entropy and they still duked it out. Including a dimension where Time didn't exist and all was frozen. Such didn't stop them. These concepts have no hold over them and these dimensions were being destroyed as a result of them fighting.

One of the very basics of how the magic and abilities in Kishin Hokou Demonbane work is imposing ones will over the Laws governing the universe and break them. Karl can try and impose whatever laws he wants. Demonbane, even in a lesser form, can just "nope" them.

He can also condense all possibilities and destroy the Throne of Creation and every single infinite possibilities.

And once again, it'll have no effect on Demonbane. It exists outside of everything. Meaning it cannot be affected by such things. Once more, even if the True Azathoth were to awaken, which would mean the entirety of existence, along with the Court of Azathoth, all creation, every universe, the infinite macrocosm, all that has ever been and ever could be and ever was, would cease to be. Except for Demonbane. Demonbane would remain unaffected by all of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: I have Deus Machina Pedobane on my PC but I might not read it

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it was one-time use because it disappears after it's used and had to be found again within the world of Yggdrasil. Someone else doesn't just come over and pick it up. It vanishes and where it ends up is anyone's guess.

I'm not talking about Overlord when I said Longinus.

Longinus Dreizehn Orden

Owwww your Demonbane wank is hurting and is that why Demonbane got a downgrade on VSBW to multiversal and as @anaverageguy123 said, what you're using is headcanon, he has scans to debunk you.

No one in Demonbane can even stand a chance against Mithra, the weakest Hadou God.

No Caption Provided

Mercurius is literally in the Throne that is a separate dimension and space that governs the entire creation and Dies Irae itself.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zgtfreak

Bait thread. The fact you only tagged Rekai despite knowing his views proves this. You even proceeded to immediately go after him the moment he commented. You clearly already had pre-established bad opinions on him based off your comment here:

Yet you tagged him (and only him) anyways.

@emperorthanos-@rogueshadow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We fly towards the Gate of Yog-Sothoth, towards the Other world, a vortex of unknowable time and space.

With unshakable resolve----

And with the prayers of our friends in our hearts, we will face the ultimate insanity.

*enter gate*

We are in a space of myriad vivid colors. The flow of energy is undefnined. There is absolutely no order here.

There is only the Sea of Chaos, where everything is both one with and separate from everything else.

We have been tossed into a world where distance and direction have no meaning.

Al Azif: "Proceed with caution as you seek him out. You musn't get confused and lose sight of yourself. Nothing is more important in this place than to keep your soul firm."

Kurou: "Got it."

I spread the network of my mind throughout the world, searching through everything it touches.

This world exists by different principles than the human world. Seeing me as an intruder trying to expose its secrets, it assaults my mind and soul with utter insanity.

While enduring the burning agony in my nerves, I send my mind-tentacles even farther, trying to catch Master Therion's presence.

Kurou: "Nghh!"

It's all I can do to keep my identity from being torn to shreds by the horrifying madness.

Shit.....! We'll never find him like this!

Al Azif: "Have no fear."

I hear Ai's voice, and the pain vanishes like it was never there.

Power builds in my soul, boiling with intense heat, but my heart is utterly calm.

Ai speaks with unshakable will.

Al Azif: "I will protect you."

Kurou: "...Yeah!"

Ai's resolute words seem to blast away the malice surrounding us.

I impose my sorcery upon the world with renewed vigor.

And then, on the very edge of my senses, I faintly perceive Master Therion's presence.

Kurou: "So that's where you're hiding!"

I summon the Scimitar of Barzai, and hurl it directly overhead.

The blade spins with blinding speed, and stops when it falls back around Demonbane's chest.

It points in the direction of my gaze, and streaks off in a straight line.

It flies for a short distance, then suddenly strikes an unseen object.

Right before our eyes, the space cracks and shatters like a mirror.

The World changes.

From the other side of the gap, another universe comes pouring in.

Therion: "----So they've come."

The far reaches of an unknown world.

The gap between universes.

-

Sitting within the artificial womb of Liber Legis, Master Therion mutters.

That smile, that terrible smile, spreads to tear apart his beautiful features.

It is the smile of a demon performing horrible acts of cruelty in the darkness, and it is the smile of an innocent child frolicking under the sun.

What is Master Therion, that he can show two such conflicting natures with one smile?

Etheldreda's chest momentarily throbs in pain.

But it lasts for only an instant before returning to the depths of her unconscious, and not hint of it is shown in her expression.

She is prepared for the coming battle, her soul as calm and dark as a lake at night. Even if a tiny ripple appears on the surface, it cannot sway her tranquility.

Ethel: "They've come..... Should we be letting them sense our power?"

Therion: "Of course."

Just as Master Theiron nods, he senses another presence.

He looks to Liber Legis' shoulder.

And there it stands, gazing off into the fathomless distance, where at the end of Creation lies something that cannot be seen.

Therion: "Nya."

Nya: "A pleasure to make your acquaintance once more, Master Therion. How many times has it been now? I stopped counting after three thousand."

Therion: "I do not know. And moreover, it has no meaning."

He closes his eyes as he speaks, that smile gone from his face.

Now there is only----emptiness.

No, it only masquerades as emptiness. This is hate, despair, fear, and awe.....

And although it does not appear on her face, Etheldreda is directing clear animosity towards Nya.

Nya shrugs, sighing theatrically.

She then turns her gaze away again.

Nya:" Now then... Do you suppose young Kurou will be able to find you through the guidance of the Ancient One?"

Therion: "That question has even less meaning."

He opens his eyes slightly.

Eyes of lightless gold. They are burning. Dark and deep, with unquenchable heat.

Therion: "He will come. Destroying everything, he will come. Consuming everything, he will come.

He will come with the grimoire that wields Evil to defeat Evil. HE will come armored in holy steel. He will come with the demon-slaying sword in hand.

As he always has---Daijuuji Kurou will come!"

-

I realize that the World has changed again.

Now we are in a soundless space the color of blood.

Surrounding us float countless doors, doors more numerous than the stars in the sky.

Each is slightly larger than Demonbane.

All are of the same structure.

This is a labyrinth of doors.

I have no idea which door connects to which world.

----Am I supposed to find the correct door?

But it turns out my guess is wrong.

A small door suddenly appears right in front of us at Demonbane's eye level.

The creaking of rusty hinges echoes through the silent world.

The gate opens, revealing a veiled person.

It's a strange sight.

The person stares silently at Demonbane... Well, I can't be sure of that since its face is covered by a veil, but...

Either way..... I can tell that it's more than it seems, even though it doesn't feel powerful or evil or anything like that.

To be honest, I can't really tell what it is.

It's utterly unknowable.

Looking at it is like staring into the Abyss, like my soul has been plucked out and flung into a bottomless pit.

I pull the armor of my ego tightly around me to keep the unimaginable from consuming me utterly.

...This thing might be even more terrifying than Cthulhu.

Al Azif: ".....'Umr at-Tawil!"

Al utters an unfamiliar name.

Kurou: ".....What's that?"

Al Azif: "The Guardian of the Gate, the One who Leads, the Ancient One. A divine being in the service of Yog-Sothoth. No, perhaps it is Yog-Sothoth itself."

Kurou: "...Okay."

Despite the overwhelming presence emanating from 'Umr at-Tawil, I can't feel any hostility from it.

It doesn't appear to mean us any harm.

'Umr at-Tawil suddenly thrusts its arms into its own chest, then tears the wound wider as though trying to expose its heart.

The gap expands before our eyes, soon becoming far larger than 'Umr at-Tawil's body.

Even after completely consuming 'Umr at-Tawil, the fissure continues to grow, pushing back the World as it widens.

And beyond the tear, I see it.

Stone steps climbing far into the sky.

The stairway to Heaven.

The sides of the staircase fall away into deep space, the infinite sea of stars.

And in the void float innumerable clocks of all shapes and sizes.

Some are the size of a wristwatch, while others appear as enormous as a planet.

There are standing clocks, cuckoo clocks, pocket watches, hourglasses, sundials, alarm clocks, wall clocks, and so on and so forth.

No two tell the same time, and the world is filled with an endless chorus of cuckoos and bells, the thunderous roar of ticking and chiming.

Al Azif: "I see..... So 'Umr at-Tawil is our guide."

Kurou: "Guess so..."

We step into the universe of clocks and stairs.

Looking towards the top of the staircase far in the distance, towards the very end of this world, I know what waits there.

Kurou: "Master Therion is there."

We've made it..... The time for the final battle with Master Therion has come.

The fear freezing my heart becomes fuel for the fighting spirit burning hot in my chest.

The point of no return passed long ago.

I don't even have a place to return to.

So what am I waiting for?

For us, there is only the road ahead.

Kurou: -"---Aru"

Al Azif: "----Yes, let us go. The final battlefield awaits us. And beyond it..."

Kurou: "Whether we end up in Hell or a world of Evil...... we'll always be together, right?"

Al Azif: ".....Yes."

Just setup for the last battle with Therion.

This story is only a fairy tale.

But even the god who dreams at the center of the World, the god who created all things in Existence, can never, ever destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

It is the Song of Life.

Let us consider a hypothetical.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe.

This is the story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe....... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Everything is limitless and momentary.

The infinite and finite will melt together, the circular snake will fall to pieces, and all things will return to the boiling Soup of Chaos.

Everything is as foam on the waves.

Creation is but a fleeting dream, dreamt by the blind idiot-god who is King-of-All as he dozes on the edge of waking.

When he wakes, it will end.

It will simply vanish, and there will be no one to know or remember.

Or perhaps it will simply never have existed at all.

So is the World really nothing more than a fantasy?

This is a hypothetical, but----

There are those who do not think so.

The ending lines. Outright stating Azathoth can't destroy Demonbane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: i didn't knows his "views" of wank and there's no rules against calling someone out for their knowledge of a verse.

that is why i checked with averageguy and einefaust since they have scans and read demonbane before or just knows that whether it is wank or not

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

We fly towards the Gate of Yog-Sothoth, towards the Other world, a vortex of unknowable time and space.

With unshakable resolve----

And with the prayers of our friends in our hearts, we will face the ultimate insanity.

*enter gate*

We are in a space of myriad vivid colors. The flow of energy is undefnined. There is absolutely no order here.

There is only the Sea of Chaos, where everything is both one with and separate from everything else.

We have been tossed into a world where distance and direction have no meaning.

Al Azif: "Proceed with caution as you seek him out. You musn't get confused and lose sight of yourself. Nothing is more important in this place than to keep your soul firm."

Kurou: "Got it."

I spread the network of my mind throughout the world, searching through everything it touches.

This world exists by different principles than the human world. Seeing me as an intruder trying to expose its secrets, it assaults my mind and soul with utter insanity.

While enduring the burning agony in my nerves, I send my mind-tentacles even farther, trying to catch Master Therion's presence.

Kurou: "Nghh!"

It's all I can do to keep my identity from being torn to shreds by the horrifying madness.

Shit.....! We'll never find him like this!

Al Azif: "Have no fear."

I hear Ai's voice, and the pain vanishes like it was never there.

Power builds in my soul, boiling with intense heat, but my heart is utterly calm.

Ai speaks with unshakable will.

Al Azif: "I will protect you."

Kurou: "...Yeah!"

Ai's resolute words seem to blast away the malice surrounding us.

I impose my sorcery upon the world with renewed vigor.

And then, on the very edge of my senses, I faintly perceive Master Therion's presence.

Kurou: "So that's where you're hiding!"

I summon the Scimitar of Barzai, and hurl it directly overhead.

The blade spins with blinding speed, and stops when it falls back around Demonbane's chest.

It points in the direction of my gaze, and streaks off in a straight line.

It flies for a short distance, then suddenly strikes an unseen object.

Right before our eyes, the space cracks and shatters like a mirror.

The World changes.

From the other side of the gap, another universe comes pouring in.

Therion: "----So they've come."

The far reaches of an unknown world.

The gap between universes.

-

Sitting within the artificial womb of Liber Legis, Master Therion mutters.

That smile, that terrible smile, spreads to tear apart his beautiful features.

It is the smile of a demon performing horrible acts of cruelty in the darkness, and it is the smile of an innocent child frolicking under the sun.

What is Master Therion, that he can show two such conflicting natures with one smile?

Etheldreda's chest momentarily throbs in pain.

But it lasts for only an instant before returning to the depths of her unconscious, and not hint of it is shown in her expression.

She is prepared for the coming battle, her soul as calm and dark as a lake at night. Even if a tiny ripple appears on the surface, it cannot sway her tranquility.

Ethel: "They've come..... Should we be letting them sense our power?"

Therion: "Of course."

Just as Master Theiron nods, he senses another presence.

He looks to Liber Legis' shoulder.

And there it stands, gazing off into the fathomless distance, where at the end of Creation lies something that cannot be seen.

Therion: "Nya."

Nya: "A pleasure to make your acquaintance once more, Master Therion. How many times has it been now? I stopped counting after three thousand."

Therion: "I do not know. And moreover, it has no meaning."

He closes his eyes as he speaks, that smile gone from his face.

Now there is only----emptiness.

No, it only masquerades as emptiness. This is hate, despair, fear, and awe.....

And although it does not appear on her face, Etheldreda is directing clear animosity towards Nya.

Nya shrugs, sighing theatrically.

She then turns her gaze away again.

Nya:" Now then... Do you suppose young Kurou will be able to find you through the guidance of the Ancient One?"

Therion: "That question has even less meaning."

He opens his eyes slightly.

Eyes of lightless gold. They are burning. Dark and deep, with unquenchable heat.

Therion: "He will come. Destroying everything, he will come. Consuming everything, he will come.

He will come with the grimoire that wields Evil to defeat Evil. HE will come armored in holy steel. He will come with the demon-slaying sword in hand.

As he always has---Daijuuji Kurou will come!"

-

I realize that the World has changed again.

Now we are in a soundless space the color of blood.

Surrounding us float countless doors, doors more numerous than the stars in the sky.

Each is slightly larger than Demonbane.

All are of the same structure.

This is a labyrinth of doors.

I have no idea which door connects to which world.

----Am I supposed to find the correct door?

But it turns out my guess is wrong.

A small door suddenly appears right in front of us at Demonbane's eye level.

The creaking of rusty hinges echoes through the silent world.

The gate opens, revealing a veiled person.

It's a strange sight.

The person stares silently at Demonbane... Well, I can't be sure of that since its face is covered by a veil, but...

Either way..... I can tell that it's more than it seems, even though it doesn't feel powerful or evil or anything like that.

To be honest, I can't really tell what it is.

It's utterly unknowable.

Looking at it is like staring into the Abyss, like my soul has been plucked out and flung into a bottomless pit.

I pull the armor of my ego tightly around me to keep the unimaginable from consuming me utterly.

...This thing might be even more terrifying than Cthulhu.

Al Azif: ".....'Umr at-Tawil!"

Al utters an unfamiliar name.

Kurou: ".....What's that?"

Al Azif: "The Guardian of the Gate, the One who Leads, the Ancient One. A divine being in the service of Yog-Sothoth. No, perhaps it is Yog-Sothoth itself."

Kurou: "...Okay."

Despite the overwhelming presence emanating from 'Umr at-Tawil, I can't feel any hostility from it.

It doesn't appear to mean us any harm.

'Umr at-Tawil suddenly thrusts its arms into its own chest, then tears the wound wider as though trying to expose its heart.

The gap expands before our eyes, soon becoming far larger than 'Umr at-Tawil's body.

Even after completely consuming 'Umr at-Tawil, the fissure continues to grow, pushing back the World as it widens.

And beyond the tear, I see it.

Stone steps climbing far into the sky.

The stairway to Heaven.

The sides of the staircase fall away into deep space, the infinite sea of stars.

And in the void float innumerable clocks of all shapes and sizes.

Some are the size of a wristwatch, while others appear as enormous as a planet.

There are standing clocks, cuckoo clocks, pocket watches, hourglasses, sundials, alarm clocks, wall clocks, and so on and so forth.

No two tell the same time, and the world is filled with an endless chorus of cuckoos and bells, the thunderous roar of ticking and chiming.

Al Azif: "I see..... So 'Umr at-Tawil is our guide."

Kurou: "Guess so..."

We step into the universe of clocks and stairs.

Looking towards the top of the staircase far in the distance, towards the very end of this world, I know what waits there.

Kurou: "Master Therion is there."

We've made it..... The time for the final battle with Master Therion has come.

The fear freezing my heart becomes fuel for the fighting spirit burning hot in my chest.

The point of no return passed long ago.

I don't even have a place to return to.

So what am I waiting for?

For us, there is only the road ahead.

Kurou: -"---Aru"

Al Azif: "----Yes, let us go. The final battlefield awaits us. And beyond it..."

Kurou: "Whether we end up in Hell or a world of Evil...... we'll always be together, right?"

Al Azif: ".....Yes."

Just setup for the last battle with Therion.

This story is only a fairy tale.

But even the god who dreams at the center of the World, the god who created all things in Existence, can never, ever destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

It is the Song of Life.

Let us consider a hypothetical.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe.

This is the story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe....... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Everything is limitless and momentary.

The infinite and finite will melt together, the circular snake will fall to pieces, and all things will return to the boiling Soup of Chaos.

Everything is as foam on the waves.

Creation is but a fleeting dream, dreamt by the blind idiot-god who is King-of-All as he dozes on the edge of waking.

When he wakes, it will end.

It will simply vanish, and there will be no one to know or remember.

Or perhaps it will simply never have existed at all.

So is the World really nothing more than a fantasy?

This is a hypothetical, but----

There are those who do not think so.

The ending lines. Outright stating Azathoth can't destroy Demonbane.

Yea that just proves that azatoth in demonbane is kinda fodder.I wonder if you can provide scans to support your claims of infinite dimensions.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: You tagged only Rekai, let him comment, called him a wanker, then tagged those 2 to pounce on him. You even asked if his "wank" was true. You wouldn't of called it wank if you weren't fully sure.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: Infinite-D comes from the Klein Bottle misconception that I'm sure you've heard of before, Umy.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Infinite-D comes from the very nature of the Lovecraft mythos and the existence of the Outer Gods. The Klein Bottle is just an example of what Nya can do as she creates infinite multiverses within containers. The misconception people have is just believing it's a singular universe that just gets reset over and over again, despite there being no evidence to support that.

If that were true, Al-Azif would remember each time it happened and she would be falling back into a point in the past inside the remains of Demonbane, not her own Deus Ex machina, Aeon, as they appear at the start of the story from a break in space-time with Therion chasing her. The universe is destroyed each time he succeeds, and then they just move to another and re-enact these events to try and create different outcomes depending on the level of interference Nya brings.

And people should already be well aware that everything I've taken is from the VN and respective media. The run through is even still up on YT. I can just give the start of the final chapter, just to prove my quotes are from the source verbatim.

Loading Video...

There are some streaming sites that have the 12 episode anime released back in 2006, which just covers one of the story endings with the end credits showing the Elder Gods bidding their other selves good luck. Which also shows Demonbane absorbing both Shining Trapezohedrons to smite Nyarlathotep.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: wrong.You cannot scale original lovecraft mythos to demonbane.By that logic if I write a fanfic with street level outer gods they would be street level infinite Ds

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the first place,Demonbane was already debunked by author himself.

Klein Bottle is nothing about infinite D.

Avatar image for anaverageguy123
Anaverageguy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: This is BS. You cannot scale Demonbane to OG mythos since it simply borrows elements from it. It is not canoncially in the verse. Beside, Lovecraft having infinite-D may already be debunked. Also, that Klein Bottle shit only refers to a universe looping in on itself, that's why its called a Klein Bottle, heck, the author of the verse will tell you that.