No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pierpat

I don't think pain has anything that could take the elder centipede down, but soul-suck.

And does the elder centipede even have a soul? I don't think we have a clear answer for that.
the largest moon we've seen from nagato is still not good enough, ender centipede could wreck it like kurama did and get out of it.

Elder centipede takes the win.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

EC doesn't have the strength to break out of a Multi-Mountain ranged Chibaku Tensei.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im still not getting these EC threads. Thing sounds like the sandworm from Dune

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: I mean. He's just a really big Centipede so I guess he's super interesting.

OT: Chibaku Tensei or death.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pain chibaku tensei and gg

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps mismatch

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC doesn't have the strength to break out of a Multi-Mountain ranged Chibaku Tensei.

The chibaku tensei being multi-mountain ranged does not mean you need multi-mountain strenght to get out of it.
Kurama litterally dug out of it with no issues, and while her biju bombs are surely better that what EC can dish out her physical strength feats are not that impressive.

Lych

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gallavant123: Its a giant sandworm that has durability above a low megaton yield nuke presumably. So a very cool giant sandworm ;)

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Chibaku tensei.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@pierpat: And why wouldn't you need multi-mountain range strength to overpower gravitational force powerful enough to break apart mountain ranges? Can you prove that 8-tailed Naruto doesn't have multi-mountain range strength? Even if you want to argue Naruto didn't have to overpower the full strength of the Chibaku Sensei due to his relatively small size, EC doesn't have that luxury.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: And why wouldn't you need multi-mountain range strength to overpower gravitational force powerful enough to break apart mountain ranges? Can you prove that 8-tailed Naruto doesn't have multi-mountain range strength? Even if you want to argue Naruto didn't have to overpower the full strength of the Chibaku Sensei due to his relatively small size, EC doesn't have that luxury.

No Caption Provided

Because it does not pick up mountains at a time, it lifts boulders that aren't even hill-sized.
Breaking something apart a piece at a time is different than doing it alltoghether, there is not one single piece of the chibaku-tensei secondary moon that was mountain sized in both of the times nagato used it.
The centipede dwarfs hill ranges(they could even be mountain ranges in the second pic, tbh) and is shown to be incredibly fast and strong, being capable of tearing through dozens if not hundreds of meters of earth with ease.
i think that it's pretty obvious that given it's sheer speed and size the elder centipede can destroy hills and even mountains, and nothing tells me that's not enought to break out of the chibaku-tensei.

No Caption Provided

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

Because it does not pick up mountains at a time, it lifts boulders that aren't even hill-sized.

Breaking something apart a piece at a time is different than doing it alltoghether, there is not one single piece of the chibaku-tensei secondary moon that was mountain sized in both of the times nagato used it.

The centipede dwarfs hill ranges(they could even be mountain ranges in the second pic, tbh) and is shown to be incredibly fast and strong, being capable of tearing through dozens if not hundreds of meters of earth with ease.

i think that it's pretty obvious that given it's sheer speed and size the elder centipede can destroy hills and even mountains, and nothing tells me that's not enought to break out of the chibaku-tensei.

No Caption Provided

shinra tensei, that tossed three monster sized toads out of konoha and broke every bone in their body

a stronger version, completely wiping konoha clean

self replicating dog summon that ec has no way to stop

soul absorption

Image result for pain soul absorb

chibaku tensei with enough gravity to rip out and support enough earth to leave a crater bigger than mountain ranges and lakes

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:
@pierpat said:
@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

shinra tensei, that tossed three monster sized toads out of konoha and broke every bone in their body

soul absorption

chibaku tensei with enough gravity to rip out and support enough earth to leave a crater bigger than mountain ranges and lakes

Yeah, all that is cool, but i knew all that and i already adressed it in previous posts.
Nothing of all that is capable of hurting someone that is easily above mountain level resistance, is not proven to have a soul and i've already discussed about chibaku-tensei

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Nothing of all that is capable of hurting someone that is easily above mountain level resistance,

it took out three mountain level toads at once (one is bunta who survived attacks from shukaku), so it can kill EC as well. the chou one definitely will since its stronger than anything ec took.

is not proven to have a soul

its alive, it has a soul to be ripped

that's like saying tp won't work because it is not said that EC has a mind

and i've already discussed about chibaku-tensei

what are EC's strength feats that allow it to move in gravity like that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kaiocool said:
@pierpat said:
@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

soul absorption

Man, Pain was so OP. I miss him. :'(

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

@pierpat:

Nothing of all that is capable of hurting someone that is easily above mountain level resistance,

it took out three mountain level toads at once (one is bunta who survived attacks from shukaku), so it can kill EC as well. the chou one definitely will since its stronger than anything ec took.

How are the toads mountain level?
none of the attacks from shukaku gamabunta tanked where mountain level.
These toads have had problems with summons that are clearly not mountain level before.
And again, even given that the toads have mountain level durability, mountain level force is not enough to even scratch the centipede.
He tanked full power genos hits like nothing, it did not even scratch him, and genos was mountain level two upgrades ago:

this was a casual attack, against centipede genos had a newer, more powerful body and was 100% serious.

No Caption Provided

While here it was current genos blasting centipede with all he had from the inside,and it was not enough to kill it or even visibly damage it.

He also tanked the combined final hit of bomb and fang, that was stronger than anything genos could dish out and clearly impressed him.

its alive, it has a soul to be ripped

that's like saying tp won't work be

cause it is not said that EC has a mind

Fiction is full of things that have no soul, soul is not a must for living things.

what are EC's strength feats that allow it to move in gravity like that?

Again, his sheer size and capability of ripping out the hundrends of meters of ground he was buried under effortessly seem enough.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:
@kaiocool said:
@pierpat said:
@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

soul absorption

Man, Pain was so OP. I miss him. :'(

Nagato is my second favorite character from naruto (behind jiraya), and his powerset is really awesome.
I find that the two final arcs somewhat downplayed him because we saw guys casually emulating stuff on his level, but how he did it was surely more epic and his character was a lot more fleshed out than any following antagonist.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@kaiocool said:

@pierpat:

And again, even given that the toads have mountain level durability, mountain level force is not enough to even scratch the centipede.

He tanked full power genos hits like nothing, it did not even scratch him, and genos was mountain level two upgrades ago:

this was a casual attack, against centipede genos had a newer, more powerful body and was 100% serious.

While here it was current genos blasting centipede with all he had from the inside,and it was not enough to kill it or even visibly damage it.

He also tanked the combined final hit of bomb and fang, that was stronger than anything genos could dish out and clearly impressed him.

Naruto: Chapter 135 - Page 14

pain flings 3 of them away at once, ko'ing them, and breaking all bones in their body

and there's the augmented version which certainly kills it

These toads have had problems with summons that are clearly not mountain level before.

EC was getting its face bashed in by metal bat as well

Fiction is full of things that have no soul, soul is not a must for living things.

just because some fictional characters are said not to have a soul doesn't mean everyone who hasnt shown a soul is immune to soul manipulation

Again, his sheer size and capability of ripping out the hundrends of meters of ground he was buried under effortessly seem enough.

not really considering gravity enough to rip more than mountain sized area, and support all that weight at once is acting all over him

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:
@pierpat said:
@kaiocool said:

@pierpat:

pain flings 3 of them away at once, ko'ing them, and breaking all bones in their body

and there's the augmented version which certainly kills it

I don't see how that is mountain level, tbh. the trees are like a tenth of the whole AoE in height, and that's hill level at best.
The augmented version had the power to while konhoa clean, but that's not enough to kill something that is so much above mountain level that mountain level hits don't even phase it.

EC was getting its face bashed in by metal bat as well

Nothing metal bat did ever hurt centipede in a vaguely serious manner, it's quite different.

just because some fictional characters are said not to have a soul doesn't mean everyone who hasnt shown a soul is immune to soul manipulation

That's the point i'm making.
If Centipede does have a soul soul-suck gives nagato the win, I've said it in my very first post.
But again, the path that uses the soul tecnique is called "human path" and we've never seen it used against anything other than a human, so i'd even debate that even if elder centipede has a soul, you can't say the proficency nagato has with non-human souls, so i'd rather not consider that path in this fight.

not really considering gravity enough to rip more than mountain sized area, and support all that weight at once is acting all over him

Again, ripping up mountain sized areas is good, but i don't see how it makes it unavoidable by characters that have so clearly hill to mountain strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Yeah, and that he, and Itachi, had fleshed out backstories. Unlike shitty final-villain Kaguya.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pierpat

@gear4god said:

@pierpat: Yeah, and that he, and Itachi, had fleshed out backstories. Unlike shitty final-villain Kaguya.

I totally agree, even if it's... weird reading it from someone with that user pic, i have to say.

Kaguya was really a fail as a final villain, just going from madara to the final duel would have been so much better, both pacing-wise and for the overall meaning of the story (kaguya fucked up a bit of the backstory and lore of the world with all the "chakra was brought to this world" crap).

madara was not on Nagato or Itachi's level as a villain, but he was still good and surely hyped up enough to be a final villain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@gear4god said:

I totally agree, even if it's... weird reading it from someone with that user pic, i have to say.

Kaguya was really a fail as a final villain, just going from madara to the final duel would have been so much better, both pacing-wise and for the overall meaning of the story (kaguya fucked up a bit of the backstory and lore of the world with all the "chakra was brought to this world" crap).

madara was not on Nagato or Itachi's level as a villain, but he was still good and surely hyped up enough to be a final villain.

I like her character design and powers. Nothing else.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:
@pierpat said:
@gear4god said:

Oh, that's fair.
her Visual design is actually good and her powers while suffering slightly from the "i'm simply OP" trope are actually really cool (the infinite tsukuyomi on top of it all is probably one of the most fascinating techniques seen in naruto, even if it's basically the matrix)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@gear4god said:
@pierpat said:
@gear4god said:

Oh, that's fair.

her Visual design is actually good and her powers while suffering slightly from the "i'm simply OP" trope are actually really cool (the infinite tsukuyomi on top of it all is probably one of the most fascinating techniques seen in naruto, even if it's basically the matrix)

I personally like Amenominaka- her dimension hopping ability. Suddenly finding the surrounding dimension changed to a lava wasteland would be pretty freaking scary. A godly power indeed.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SobekApep236

Could go either way but giving a little edge to Pein due hax.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is nothing pain can do, EC kills him.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ningendo

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC wins outright or Pain pulls off a CT ftw.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Necromancer76

Depends on whether EC has a soul that can be stolen

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins, ec can't do much to him

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is nothing pain can do, EC kills him.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC will never touch Pain. EC is a living being so he gets soul ripped. Gedo Mazo literally eats EC alive