Elder Centipede replace Pain at konoha's attack

• 108 results
qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Akatsuki decide to hire Elder Centipede and give him the mission of the Destruction of konoha,can he complete it?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

speed equalized

The situation of Kohana is the same as before(which mean Guy\Yamato aren't there etc)

Round 2: Pain arc Naruto come and challenge him 1v1

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bjuu Naruto eats him for lunch

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HigherPower

Naruto and the Toads solo stomp round 2. He wouldn't need 6 tails.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could kill tons of civilians very rapidly, but EC sure ain't gonna win this fight.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

How this is a stomp? Genos's attacks for example are stronger than Naruto's rasengans and EC tank it with ease

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Rasenshuriken slices him clean in half.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

Yea, to claim he could win would essentially mean he could take on the nine tails. Kurama won't let his host die out of self interest. Even Three Tails would be an arguably stompfest

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to make Monster Association vs Konoha at some point, when more info about MA will be out.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC wins... he has massive healing factor and is tanky as hell. Metal bat and Genos couldn't scratch it with attacks that would level entire city block. And even if you manage to hurt it, it can recover completely from being blown up from inside and from having his entire body shattered to pieces with combined attack if Bang and his brother. Besides Saitama and maybe Tornado I really can't imagine anyone in OPM who can take it down.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Redzkz

@turr said:

Besides Saitama and maybe Tornado I really can't imagine anyone in OPM who can take it down.

Garou, Boros can take it down. Gouketsu also ranked higher in organization. Evil Natural Water can beat it. Rover can win also, he tanked a hit from Saitama. And lastly Black Sperm and Orochi (duh).

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

Oh you talk about Rasenshuriken,well EC has pertty good pierce attacks defense so i dont think this will be able to cut him,in addition don't forget Naruto can use that only like 2\3 time.

By the way what about round 1?

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Turr

@redzkz: I mean hero characters, you name monsters. Obviously it's not tge strongest monster in the series. It's just unbeatable when it comes to heroes, besides Saitama and Tornado.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:

Oh you talk about Rasenshuriken,well EC has pertty good pierce attacks defense so i dont think this will be able to cut him,in addition don't forget Naruto can use that only like 2\3 time.

What? No he doesn't. And even if he does, he never tanked anything that cuts on a cellular level. And Naruto can guide Rasenshuriken after he releases it so he slices his whole body in half.

Yea, to claim he could win would essentially mean he could take on the nine tails. Kurama won't let his host die out of self interest. Even Three Tails would be an arguably stompfest

Agreed. They have too many ways to stomp, EC is horribly outmatched. Though I can see what the hype is about.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueAustralian

I think his carapace could resist a Rasenshuriken (might need to molt after). Squishy bits would get pulped though.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@turr said:

Besides Saitama and maybe Tornado I really can't imagine anyone in OPM who can take it down.

Garou, Boros can take it down. Gouketsu also ranked higher in organization. Evil Natural Water can beat it. Rover can win also, he tanked a hit from Saitama. And lastly Black Sperm and Orochi (duh).

And "God" assuming he is truly who Homeless Emperor says he is, and that bird monster said Blast could take him down(which makes sense as he is the one who brought it to near death once).

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:

What? No he doesn't. And even if he does, he never tanked anything that cuts on a cellular level. And Naruto can guide Rasenshuriken after he releases it so he slices his whole body in half.

@decaf_wizard said:

Agreed. They have too many ways to stomp, EC is horribly outmatched. Though I can see what the hype is about.

A far weaker monsters have bulletproof feats and he far superior to them

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R3tCUSXqCGI/V8r0leLG8mI/AAAAAAAA6Pc/u-pT51uDj8gCMGJkSG8plvCfATE3qJ-ggCHM/s16000/0037.7-012.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iTmEdXDU660/WKOyVci3Y8I/AAAAAAAAhTI/qcHmO0pFMOUqGW0KxVzfldTBySJBwHUPwCHM/s16000/0061-024.png(GG's gun is also stronger than normal gun if you remember)

He also was able to tank Bomb's attacks which his mere shockwave capable of cut monsters and huge rocks.

I know he never face something like that but you know same thing about the Raikage and he was able to tank it because it simply been statad that he has very "stong body",i dont really see much different here.

Also he has regen so he won't died from rasengan shurike

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Please tell me how being bullet proof allows you to tank an attack that cuts on a cellular level.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: Please tell me how being bullet proof allows you to tank an attack that cuts on a cellular level.

That was examples generality,he has regen,it not really matter

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:

His regen didn't save him from being oneshotted by Saitama now did it?

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:
@qwe said:

Horrible comparison,that punch completely destory every part of his whole several kilometer body,rasengan shuriken not even close to it all it will be able to cut him in half or something at best,EC was able to regen and piece together his body after every part of him got melt by acid

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B8VXOoDcNyw/WinwFxahamI/AAAAAAAErCU/P3YM_LcPoeEuz9h2UBTZxK8EI1The3ekACHMYBhgL/s16000/0084-107.png

So rasengan shuriken wont be effective

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant kakashi just kamui his head off.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The highest I've seen an FRS calc'd was 36 megatons, I don't see how this is outside EC's ability to tank it.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By qwe

@reaperthegrim said:

If i am not mistaken at that point(Pain arc) his Kamui wasn't good enough to be able to work on something that big ,he has trouble to Kamui missiles,also EC has regen

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenten solos their verse

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: First, lets not compare a serious punch to a Rasenshuriken. Second, where was it started that the blades cut on a cellular level? The wind vortex is full of microscopic wind blades, but these will do little damage to EC.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:
@qwe said:

Horrible comparison,that punch completely destory every part of his whole several kilometer body,rasengan shuriken not even close to it all it will be able to cut him in half or something at best,EC was able to regen and piece together his body after every part of him got melt by acid

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B8VXOoDcNyw/WinwFxahamI/AAAAAAAErCU/P3YM_LcPoeEuz9h2UBTZxK8EI1The3ekACHMYBhgL/s16000/0084-107.png

So rasengan shuriken wont be effective

Naruto can guide Rasenshuriken. Slices him open for miles.

EC can't regen from a cellular lvl.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

R1: Very debatable. We know that Konoha has Clans like Nara, Yamanaka and Akimichi that can stalemate EC with their hax. Let alone every Genjutsu user and Sealing jutsu users.

During Pain Assault we didn't see many of 'em or their real full powers (Akimichi Clan: Super Expansion Jutsu users, for example).

However EC is 1, single, enemy, not 7 enemies + summons (6 Paths of Pain + Konan + Rinnegan Animals all around the village). It should be easier to concentrate their strenght against him.

3 ANBU did this, for example, agaist an enemy (Infinite Cerberus) that "the more you hit him, the more he become stronger":

No Caption Provided

Or. . .

@reaperthegrim said:

. . . This.

No Caption Provided

R2: Most likely SM Naruto with Frog Song Genjutsu and some Rasenshuriken.

Edit ----> Pain arc Naruto Rasenshuriken was a already a mountain level attack by feats.

No Caption Provided

During his training in order to complete it:

No Caption Provided

And keep in mind that Naruto can expand it.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Are you arguing in your own thread?

No Caption Provided

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TrueAustralian

@god_vulcan: You realize that when he gets burned by Genos, cells are destroyed yes, and he has to regenerate those destroyed cells?

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1:

First, lets not compare a serious punch to a Rasenshuriken.

First, I was using that as an example to show that Centipede can't regenerate from something that damages him extensively.

Second, where was it started that the blades cut on a cellular level?

Uh-oh, someone doesn't read Naruto :(

No Caption Provided

The wind vortex is full of microscopic wind blades, but these will do little damage to EC.

EC has never tanked an attack like that ever. It would kill him.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HigherPower

@trueaustralian said:

@god_vulcan: You realize that when he gets burned by Genos, cells are destroyed yes, and he has to regenerate those destroyed cells?

You realize that it didn't attack his cells directly? By that logic even regular humans have cellular regeneration, because, we do repaired damage cells, but we can't regenerate from being cut in half. There are different levels of it and different regeneration speeds.

Also, Genos' blast isn't a piercing attack, so not transferable.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:
@westwood_trevor said:

No Caption Provided

Is that against the rules?

Yup. Especially when you're sided with one character and deny the feats of the other one.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@westwood_trevor said:
@qwe said:
@westwood_trevor said:

No Caption Provided

Yup. Especially when you're sided with one character and deny the feats of the other one.

I'm pretty sure it isn't,I think it's just looked down upon because it appears that you made the thread with a clear winner in mind.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By qwe

@westwood_trevor said:
@qwe said:
@westwood_trevor said:

No Caption Provided

I didn't deny any feats

Anyway,didn't know this is forbidden so i will stop now

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HigherPower

@qwe: It's not forbidden lol I debate in my threads all the time. Even in that Dark Schneider thread just recently.

The only thing you're not allowed to do is make a thread with a winner in mind and debate for that person winning.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: It's not forbidden lol I debate in my threads all the time. Even if that Dark Schneider thread just recently.

The only thing you're not allowed to do is make a thread with a winner in mind and debate for that person winning.

So if i understand correctly i can comment in my own theards only if i debate for both side?

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Not debate for either side to win, but debating on something you disagree with like a misconception about a technique or when you see people spreading misinformation.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TrueAustralian

@god_vulcan: Show the first part of that scan, those aren't cells being cut, they are the "chakra tubes" connecting each cell (EC doesn't have these). Like I pointed out earlier heat breaks protein bonds inside the cells and can cause molecules to state change (IE it can even break down molecules). Elder Centipede took damage from the Incinerator blasts, which means cellular bonds were broken, along with some molecular bonds. All of which Elder regenerated, just because the damage will be done via cutting instead of heat doesn't mean EC can't regenerate any damage received.

No Caption Provided

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solo stomps

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HigherPower

@trueaustralian:

Elder Centipede took damage from the Incinerator blasts,

Where? Pretty sure he was unscathed by nearly everything Genos did on the outside and regenerated from the inside, or is that what you're saying?

All of which Elder regenerated, just because the damage will be done via cutting instead of heat doesn't mean EC can't regenerate any damage received.

So we're just going to equate piercing and heat attacks because you said so? One burns, the other severs. They're different. EC's regeneration has very clear limits, if his body is ripped to shreds he won't be coming back; and I fail to see why 2-3 rasenshurikens can't do that considering Naruto can guide them anywhere he wants and expand their size.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. kakashi snipes it's head off.

2. Genjutsu.

3. Naruto kills it with FRS

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I watched Naruto, but I wont claim I am a great expert in the subject. The Rasenshuriken blast is only about 80 meters in radius, so if he wont land a headshot, EC can probably survive it as he is a few thousands of meters long. He can also regenerate from it as the Jutsu is said to be able to damage the Chakra system in a way no medical Jutsu can heal, but doesn't apply to an opponent like EC who isn't even remotely similar to a human and has regeneration much better than the medical Ninjutsu in Naruto. In addition all attacks destroy cells and all forms of regeneration regenerate cells, the point of the microscopic wind blades is that they can pierce almost anything and they cant be blocked or even seen due to their size, preventing regeneration was never their main property.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TrueAustralian

@god_vulcan: Yes his insides regenerated, and his face, basically all his squishy bits. Which I've already conceded would be pupled by an FRS, but I don't think it could penetrate his carapace.

So we're just going to equate piercing and heat attacks because you said so? One burns, the other severs. They're different. EC's regeneration has very clear limits, if his body is ripped to shreds he won't be coming back; and I fail to see why 2-3 rasenshurikens can't do that considering Naruto can guide them anywhere he wants and expand their size.

One is severing cellular bonds, the other is breaking cellular bonds, the method by which this is achieved doesn't really matter when the end result has to be repaired on a cellular level all the either way.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1: You missed the part where it converts into blades so small that it cuts each individual cell multiple time. Elder centipede doesn't have chakra vessels, but it's cells will be destroyed by it. It has not been able to regenerate it's head

as for size

this is the crater

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HigherPower

@trueaustralian: Do you think if EC is torn to pieces and his parts are scattered he can regenerate?

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: He regenerates his face in the top right panel.

No Caption Provided

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still EC. Its healing factor is too much. He can recover his entire body and evolve - become bigger and tougher in the process. There's nothing that could stop it besides absurd characters like Saitama

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: Not debate for either side to win, but debating on something you disagree with like a misconception about a technique or when you see people spreading misinformation.

What misconception? i never claim that rasenganshuriken not attack at cellcellular level if that what you mean,only that EC able to regen from it,he was to regen after his body got melt by acid,acid hurt the cells themselves,cause the proteins which build the tissue come apart or sometihng like that etc etc,basically this kind of cellular level attack,just like Naruto's rasenganshuriken