Elder centipede(OPM) vs All Might(MHA)

• 138 results
SaiHuter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would All Might stop the Elder Centipede or die?

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Die

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Prime All Might could do it in the fight of his life, and he sure as shit wouldn't be one shotting like Saitama did. I think AM would perform pretty well against other monsters in the show/manga or even people like Beefcake and Deep Sea King though

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Prime All Might could do it in the fight of his life, and he sure as shit wouldn't be one shotting like Saitama did. I think AM would perform pretty well against other monsters in the show/manga or even people like Beefcake and Deep Sea King though

This is fair actually^

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bang and Bomb who fought Monster Garou couldn't eliminate Elder Centipede with their combination technique that resulted to exponential power. I believe either is superior to Prime AM and he ain't doing a thing against Elder Centipede.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Necromancer76

^

If the brothers can't kill him, prime AM can't either.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might would struggle to crack his armor. He dies.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AM gets oneshotted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

You aren't actually explaining why you think this which makes me believe you don't actually believe this yourself

Can't say I'm surprised

stop it light-speed-deku-guy. you can't force anyone to your agenda

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GangOrca

@slomobackslap:

The high end Nomu's (including the one All Might beat during the USJ) can survive Star and Stripes tiamut missiles, for reference Star and Stripe in the scan above is about 3x the length of the Elder Centipede which shows us how massive the blast that the Nomu survived is

A Nomu surviving the Tiamat missiles is by all means an outlier to the consistent performance of near high-ends. Shigaraki, despite possessing physical prowess around All Might's level and high level regeneration, admitted that said missiles would've killed him had he not hidden from the explosion (which still burned his face off and obliterated his arm and torso). It's a PIS feat taking into account that many more near high-ends were killed by far less during the previous war arc.

Anyone that can kill a high end Nomu would be able to fodderize Elder Centipede

Including the nameless heroes that killed at least 13 near-high ends? Are they by extension, more powerful than the strongest pro hero in the world that failed to kill one? More powerful than the Tiamat missiles that are > SnS's capabilities, which also failed to kill this Nomu?

Deep Sea King would maybe be equivalent to one of the mid tier Nomu's and would get fodderized by someone like Mirko

Deep Sea King actually has feats, unlike mid-tier Nomu which have only withstood bullets during the Kamino fight and served as canon fodder during the war arc.

Also, the bar for high-tier Nomu in physical strength is over 10x stronger than a normal person, so DSK would obliterate mid-tiers in h2h. As for Mirko, she's killed a high-end Nomu that was more advanced than the one that "tanked a nuke", does she beat Elder Centipede too?

Beefcake is officially 270 meters tall which would make him less than 1/8th the size of Star and Stripe and the Elder Centipede has been estimated to be around 720 meters or less than 1/3rd the size.

Yes, because as we all know size is the only thing that matters in a fight and nothing else. According to this logic, All Might gets crushed by Beefcake and Elder Centipede.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slomobackslap said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@slomobackslap said:

You aren't actually explaining why you think this which makes me believe you don't actually believe this yourself

Can't say I'm surprised

I know you're scared, don't worry, this is the internet and no one can hurt you

I like the way you cry. When will you ever stop crying after your 25 accounts got banned from wanking and being aggressive to those who don't agree with your wanks? Next time try wanking Haikyuu or Food Wars verse into lightning speed so we can have funnier content.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GangOrca

@slomobackslap:

When all else fails bring up the "outlier" talking point

"Outlier" is basically an admission of "hey those feats are too good so please dismiss it so my characters won't get clapped as badly"

If you wanna go with that then by all means

Because it goes against the consistent performance of Nomu's, not because it's a better feat. It also goes against the scaling you are trying to build for All Might since Shigaraki can't survive the Tiamat missiles.

At this point Shigaraki didn't have AFO full power and was never confirmed to be as powerful as All Might. Endeavor made a statement that he was as powerful and sturdy as All Might but he himself never fought or saw All Might at full power so its nothing more than a statement

Wtf? Endeavor has fought as a pro hero for over 20 years, of course he knows what All Might's full power is like. There's also Best Jeanist stating he's as strong as prime All Might and the heroes saying he's stronger than AFO based off the fight with Stars and Stripes lmao. So that's 3 statements plus direct scaling to an All Might level character (withstood dozens of attacks from 100% Deku while having an unstable body). I really don't see how you can argue against current Shigaraki being physically around All Might's level, even if you can argue All Might is stronger it wouldn't be by enough to matter.

The one that All Might beat also had shock absorption and was modified with Quirks specifically designed to fight and kill him

If anything a weakened All Might pounded the crap out of a Nomu who had that level of durability + shock absorption

"That level of durability" really doesn't matter when you are trying to argue that the same Nomu killed by nameless fodder are relative to the one that took a nuke lmao. Not even Stars and Stripes (top hero in the world), her fighter pilots, or the nukes could kill it, but a small group of heroes (not even top 10) can? Yep, totally not PIS.

DSK feats consist of beating no name heroes,

And mid-tier Nomu were getting killed by no-named heroes lmao.

beating PPP (who admittedly was much weaker at this point than he is later in the series)

That PPP was still stronger than a large building level battlesuit. Meanwhile, mid-tier Nomu have zero large building level feats to their name.

and getting beaten down by Genos before he caught Genos off guard and melted his body.

Wanna talk about the fact that DSK survives his heat blast and keeps up with his speed and power? All of which would allow him to fodderize mid-tier Nomu.

"At least" not the cap, they're clearly more powerful than the bare minimum

With the mid tier Nomu's, if they're "at least" as strong as 5 people that would just be the bare minimum, that can be the bare minimum but still be several dozen or even several hundred times stronger than a regular human.

If they were several hundred times stronger than a human, then they clearly wouldn't be mid-tier as they would easily reach the requirements for high-tier. Physical prowess along with quirks is what determines a Nomu's ranking, and mid-tier Nomu have no feats to suggest that they can be several hundred times stronger than a human without being high-tier.

Yes...she would absolutely have the attack power to kill the Elder Centipede by virtue of her killing Nomu's that would be more durable than the Elder Centipede and have regeneration too.

Claims Mirko has greater AP than Tiamat which was gonna one-shot Shigaraki, who withstood dozens of 100% OFA smashes. Mirko > Tiamat > 100% Deku = All Might, amirite?

Neither Beefcake nor EC have durability feats and thus their durability can't be measured outside of what their size may suggest. Beefcake has no durability feats as he was a one off character, Elder Centipede has no durability feats that can be quantified. Star and Stripe was able to survive her own Tiamut missiles dead center without any damage which gives us a good idea of how durable she is

For Elder Centipede to having comparable durability you'd need to show Elder Centipede surviving something similar to the Tiamut explosion that Star and Stripe tanked easily, since there is nothing then the size would be the next step to gauge durability.

Well it's a good thing I don't need to given that Stars and Stripes was standing on a plane, not inside the explosion lmao.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Belando

I'd say maybe prime All Might could stand a chance if he keeps stacking up damage fast enough while avoiding taking any. But that is also a stretch.

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC's regeneration is a problem for All Might, which he likely can't get past.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bang & Bomb combo attacks >>>>>>>>> anything in the MHA verse

Elder Centipede kills Prime All Might

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Hmm... Most likely stop I guess. Though with the wacky scaling we have today, it's hard to say. May also be impossible. But I'm gonna say he can do it.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slomobackslap said:

Can't say I'm surprised

Oh, that's unfortunate

DaMeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Belando

@slomobackslap:

A weakened All Might already clapped someone who's a lot more durable than Elder Centipede and there isn't anything EC has done to suggest it'd be able to survive those same hits

Who?

If you're relying on a single feat with the intercontinental missile, and use it to scale, I'm really not interested.

All Might, 100% Deku, Shigaraki, and AFO (and those claimed to scale) are all consistently, even when pushing themselves to the limit, exerting far less power. Which makes the missile feat an absolute outlier.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Belando

@slomobackslap: Just because you dislike the feat doesn't make it any less valid.

That's nice that you're "not interested" doesn't negate the validity of the feat or other characters scaling off it.

Well, my evaluation is valid if I apply the same standard and level of charity and scrutiny to everything.

I think taking the series and all material into consideration as a whole, relying on the missiles, which are tens, hundreds, or even thousand times above where they operate or what they pull off elsewhere makes little sense. Moreover, it's a type of power scaling I'm genuinely not interested in anymore, for any series or media.

I'd ask you to list examples and support the argument that the characters you listed have exerted "far less power" but smart money says you won't be able to

I mean, I could? But you'd refer back to the missile feat which you consider the nail in the coffin.

Joker5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t really agree with SloMo’s statements but trying to discredit the missile feat as an outlier cause Shiggy states it would’ve killed him makes no sense. Tomura at the time was already weakened form the sustained laser attack so yh it would’ve killed him from there and such an attack would almost definitely kill AM seeing the state it left the Nomu in but I don’t believe Tomura would get oneshotnby the attack. His regen would likely keep him alive.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirko clapping elder centipede is certainly a take... a dumbass take but still a take.

Elder centipede solos the verse

FUSIONCORPSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All might takes it

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GangOrca

@slomobackslap:

Not really....the only argument you can come up with is "well this character shouldn't be able to do this because reasons"

Do Mirko or Endeavor have a hard cap on their attack power? Do any of the characters that were able to fodderize high end Nomu;s? No? Then logic dictates that those said characters would fodderize the Elder Centipede as they've shown they can fodderize enemies that are much stronger and tougher than Elder Centipede

Yes, they do actually have a cap. All Might and Stars and Stripes. I like how you aren't addressing the "reasons" your scaling absolutely blows for your interpretation of my argument which I've stated clearly. Strawman, much?

And? The only fight All Might had where he went all out was his first fight against AFO and that was a fight no one knew about, Endeavour, Best Jeanist, none of them even know that All Might was injured and lost the bulk of his power so there's nothing you can present to suggest they had an accurate gauge on how powerful AM was at his peak. In fact neither Endeavor nor Best Jeanist were present when All Might fought the USJ Nomu either and witnessed All Might going all out even though barely had any power.

So I'll ask again, where is the evidence that Endeavor or Best Jeanist would have an accurate gauge on AM power when the only 2 known instances of him going all out, neither were present?

Don't assume those were the only instances were All Might went all-out, especially considering they've known him for much longer as well as during his prime for over a decade. Changing the weather and crossing over 200 km in a few minutes (spin-off comic) still remain as his best feats to date power and speed wise, don't know why they wouldn't know about this when even the former was practically common knowledge. Even AFO was able to tell he got weaker just by the time took for him to cross Kamino, so anyone that's been able to track how fast All Might arrives from specific distances can tell (no reason why Endeavor wouldn't try to square All Might up, whom he considered a rival). The fact that Jeanist also specifies All Might in his prime is the smoking gun, since he knew the difference in power between weakened All Might as well. Sorry to blow your headcanon through the roof, but they knew.

All this means is those nameless fodder that killed the Nomu would fodderize the Elder Centipede by virtue of killing enemies that have scale to better stats and durability feats than what the Elder Centipede can take

Constantly screaming "PIS" isn't helping your argument, all this is telling me is Elder Centipede would get clapped and those characters that killed the high end Nomu's would fodderize Bang, Bomb and Genos cheeks too.

If Star and Stripe couldn't kill the High End Nomu with the Tiamut nukes, then that just means Star and Stripe doesn't have equivalent attack power as she failed to kill one of the Upper tier Nomu's

We go by on panel feats, not what you want to believe.

Yes, because random fodder heroes are more powerful than 100% Deku and SnS, who are verbatim the strongest heroes in the verse. Oh, but I guess they're not because even nameless heroes that aren't in the top 10 are stronger than nukes that are stronger than Deku. Well, guess it doesn't matter since All Might has no feats scale to these heroic, top-tier throwaways given that he failed to kill a high-tier Nomu, let alone a high-end Nomu. Also pretty weird that Gigantomachia marched through an army of these individuals like fodder, that would make All Might less than fodder to him.

Then that just means those "no name heroes" are more powerful. And even if you want to argue that DSK is more powerful than a mid tier Nomu, we know that DSK would get fodderized by a high end so again, what's your point?

Like the high-end that got pinned by Nejire? The high-ends that failed to tag Lida and a heavily injured Bakugo? Or how about Hood (the most advanced of the high-ends) who was immediately vaporized except for his head by a prominence burn which Shigaraki was able to briefly survive. Oh wait, that goes against the Tiamat scaling too since Shigaraki would've died to that lmao.

The Paradisers suits aren't really building level, one of them was able to cause a building to collapse by destroying the bottom floor and the support beams which caused the building to cave in.

And did so with one punch that couldn't have possibly came in contact with the whole building. Pretty clear building level feat, especially given that it pushes back the entire bottom part of the building too.

Also...Do you have any evidence of this? We never saw PPP fight the Paradisers, we know that another S Rank Hero Metal Bat was incapable of destroying a building, so we know that the Paradisers have better attack power than Metal Bat does

"Metal Bat failed to bust a building" as you show a scan of him hitting the ground with the nearest building 30 feet away, lol ok. Sonic outright states PPP is stronger than Hammerhead and DSK does have building level feats like withstanding Genos's blast and punching through a missile-proof shelter.

If you want to cherrypick feats, be aware that I can do that to. Here's All Might busting only a small portion of the ground with an enraged punch to his most dangerous rival. Guess he and AFO got so weak that they are mid-boulder level, eh?

The mid tier Nomu were able to survive Endeavors flames to the point where Endeavor had to carbonize their cells to stop them from regenerating, scaling off Star and Stripe, Endeavor has better attack power and DC than Genos does

Anime-only. But even excluding that, the Nomu's arm was badly damaged just from a fire fist, it's not like the Nomu could withstand Endevaor's flames even prior to having it's cells carbonated. Also, that's a high-tier Nomu, the high-tier Nomu are black (low-tier, mid-tier, high-tier, and high-end are the rankings).

It's only a minimum requirement, and we already have examples of mid tier Nomu being significantly stronger than 10 humans combined

Once again, that's a high-tier Nomu and it's in an anime only scene. Even if the Nomu were mid-tier, this compares to DSK how?

There's no valid proof or claim of Shiggy being able to scale to a Prime All Might as neither Endeavor nor Best Jenist have seen All Might go all out which makes their statements nigh worthless. The only ones bringing All Might as a comparison are ones who never saw All Might go all out in the first place.

Even if you wanted to refute these claims based on the shrivel of a chance that they are making these claims up even though they've known All Might for over 20 years, you cannot refute Shigaraki directly surviving blows from an All Might level character while his body was unstable and not yet ready to be fighting.

Yes Endeavor and Mirko can both scale above the Tiamat in terms of attack power and above a 100% Deku who couldn't put down Shigaraki.

Which means by extension, they scale above All Might since they scale above Deku. Congrats, you've debunked your own scaling.

Her avatar was standing dead center in the middle of the explosion and survived which is an measurable durability feat which both Beefcake and Elder Centipede lack.

Cool, this means nothing about SnS herself though.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t really agree with SloMo’s statements but trying to discredit the missile feat as an outlier cause Shiggy states it would’ve killed him makes no sense. Tomura at the time was already weakened form the sustained laser attack so yh it would’ve killed him from there and such an attack would almost definitely kill AM seeing the state it left the Nomu in but I don’t believe Tomura would get oneshotnby the attack. His regen would likely keep him alive.

You mean the Kuranos laser? The Nomu was also in that attack with Shigaraki so that defense doesn't work. Near high-ends shouldn't have that kind of durability, 13 of them were killed by throwaway heroes.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC stomps. All Might is a physical brick with no answer for it's regen and doesn't outstat EC enough if at all to win in spite.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GangOrca

@slomobackslap:

You can keep saying "throwaway heroes all you want" all this proves is that those "throwaway heroes" have enough AP to fodderize the EC

But that's OK, we no longer need to scale off the Tiamut anyway

Those throwaways could fodderize Shigaraki too, according to your logic. Hence, why the Nomu scaling is bs.

1:36 in, doesn't seem to be an issue for All Might

Cool, still doesn't mean that I won't call you out on cherrypicking feats.

We know that by Garou's own admission he's admitted a direct hit from Metal Bat could potentially fuck him up badly

Since Metal Bat can't destroy a building, we know that Garou at this point can't survive a building level attack

Metal Bat still never hit a building for you to come to that conclusion, so you are just wrong. Human Garou can take hits from Tanktop Master who is above large building level.

You can't blame it on the fact that Metal Bat didn't directly hit the building, but he didn't do much damage to the ground either, and again not hitting the building directly isn't an issue for All Might as shown in the video above despite being in an extremely weakened state and no longer having OFA

Don't know why you are arguing in such bad faith over a character that scales above building level on multiple accounts. Destroying a building without hitting it isn't a building level feat either, that's easily city block to multi-city block depending on the circumstances.

When we look at the wind pressure blast that All Might used against Bakogou and Deku in the video above, logic dictates that attack would vaporize Garou

Yet Deku and Bakugo were completely fine lmao. Or are you talking about a direct hit? I agree that would splatter human Garou, who's relevance in this thread is minuscule at best.

On the other hand, we know that Garou even while weakened and exhausted was able to withstand several dozen blows from Bang

So logic dictates that Bang doesn't hit as hard as Metal Bat as Bang couldn't put down the character that admitted a direct hit from Metal Bat could turn his lights out

Band and Bomb are holding back heavily on Garou here. They later are able to hold their own against a much stronger Garou, individually.

Since Bang and Bomb were able to crack the EC Carapace, we can conclude that The Elder Centipede can be damaged by attacks that are below building level

No Caption Provided

Metal Bats sub building attack that Garou admitted could fk him up badly >>> Dozens of Bangs hits that failed to put Garou down>>>Elder Centipede carapace

Considering we saw in the video above All Might was able to level several blocks worth of buildings with wind pressure alone, we can conclude that yes, All Might even in that extremely weakened state while no longer having OFA, would still casually fodderize the Elder Centipede

So in conclusion of your arguments:

> Random MHA heroes are stronger than 100% Deku and Star and Stripes

> Mirko hits harder than All Might

> Shigaraki doesn't scale to All Might in spite of direct scaling to an All Might level character and 3 statements from credible sources

> Endeavor is more powerful than the nuke that was gonna kill Shigaraki, yet failed to kill an unstabilized Shigaraki with his strongest attack

> Mid-tier Nomu can compete with DSK despite having zero feats in the building level range and are hundreds of times stronger than regular humans, even though the bar for high-tiers is only 10 times above normal humans

> Not being able to destroy a building with an attack from 30+ feet away means you aren't building level

> Human Garou > Elder Centipede

All I have to say is bruh.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slomobackslap:

Yes, theoretically they would be able to fodderize Shigrak, whats your point?

That you are incredibly wrong given that Endeavor, 100% Deku, and SnS failed to do so. Oh, but the guys that got steamrolled by Gigantomachia definitely can, not the thinking type, are you?

Looks like Deku and Bakogou have one hell of a durability feat then. Considering the wind blast was able to nigh vaporize buildings and Deku and Bakogou were in the center of it, both would of above building/city block level durability

Not a single building was vaporized, you must've sent the wrong video or you are making shit up as usual. Definitely the latter.

Show Tank Top Master being able to hit hard enough to level a building, we know that TTM can throw a large piece of debris (which he clearly struggled with as well) now prove to me how this translates into "large building level" destructive capability

Based on TTM actual striking punching feats, his destructive capability is arguably weaker than a mid tier Nomu

By virtue of scaling and the fact that throwing objects uses almost all the same muscles as throwing a punch, TTM is well above building level. Mid-tier Nomu have.... absolutely no indication that they are building level.

There's nothing pegged as bad faith more than screaming outlier and "cherry picking" and trying to dismiss feats that are "anime" only, the anime is canon BTW

You certainly do a lot of talking but never provide feats....show me why Metal Bat "scales" to above building level. Explain why failing to destroy a building and barely being able to crack the ground = multi city block level

Again stop talking without any substance and show me some feats or show me some feats that Metal Bat can scale to.

Failing to destroy a building as well as failing to destroy the ground that you directly hit means you aren't building level. You have not shown a single feat to suggest that Metal Bat is building level. If you actually had a feat or something that Metal Bat can scale to then you might have an argument, you have neither.

There's nothing pegged as bad faith more than trying to dismiss one's explanations with oversimplified representations of their arguments (AKA strawman). You are literally stating nameless MHA heroes are above the strongest heroes in the show, all because you want your precious Tiamat scaling which actively harms any credibility top tiers in the verse had for scaling to that power.

Metal Bat being able to one-shot Senior Centipede, who can take blasts from pre-G4 Genos according to Murata, more than suffices. Metal Bat being > TTM also suffices. Metal Bat still never came close to hitting the building, you are just beationg a dead horse now and not even putting any logic into your sub-building Metal Bat claims (I could, once again, mention All Might only busting a few cubic feet of rock with an enraged punch).

1:28 in Garou even comments on how Bang isn't usually this aggressive and doesn't usually beat down opponents like this, Bang even used his signature technique but sure he's "holding back" even though he was clearly trying to beat Garou into unconsciousness

Bang punishing his student by beating him down aggressively, is not proof he wasn't holding back. But yeah, the guy who was bleeding to Genos's punches is more durable than the monster that no-sold Genos's main cannon meant to kill Garou. Only you would be dumb enough to claim human Garou is more durable than Elder Centipede.

Just re-read that chapter and there is no evidence that the Nomu was caught in Stars giant laser sword

Only Shigaraki was caught in it and he was indeed being roasted alive and pinned down by Star's sword (which was several thousand feet tall)

If you really re-read that chapter, then you are a two-faced liar. We clearly see it's right next to Shigaraki when the laser is fired (scan 1) as well as inside of the laser(scan 2). Most of all, it comes out of the Ocean from where Shigaraki was (scan 3), the only way the Nomu would've gotten there at all is if Kuranos had pushed it down there like it did with Shigaraki.

Endeavor did not get to fully use Prominence Burn against Shigaraki as he was stabbed while performing the attack and it was interrupted, so no, Shigaraki did not survive the same level of attack that Endeavor used on Hood

It is the same level of attack, Endeavor was not holding back at all. The fact that Shigaraki stabbed him mid-attack only speaks to Shigaraki's endurance since the High-end was vaporized so quickly it had to tear it's head off in advance instead of moving away.

We know that Deep Sea King had his jaw dislocated by PPP who's weaker than Tank Top Master and Metal Bat who are both building level

So? DSK wasn't at his strongest form anyways. PPP would also body any mid-tier Nomu shown in the verse so far (and that's assuming any of the heroes you mentioned are capped at building level when the only one that might be is PPP).

You keep bringing up the "10x stronger than normal humans" which is irrelevant here as we've seen the mid tier Nomu's perform feats that would make them several dozen if not hundreds of times stronger than regular human

If you're trying to cap the mid tier Nomu and suggest they're not as strong as 10 regular humans, then that is a losing argument as they clearly have showings to suggest otherwise. In fact the Nomu above before amping itself managed to survive Gran Torino tackling it several hundred feet into a building with no damage.

Apparently, jumping 20 feet in the air while being highly bulked up means you are hundreds of times stronger than a human smh. That's like, maybe grounds for 30x stronger than a person, but that's it. Mid-tier Nomu's don't cap at 10x stronger, but they are obviously not going over that bar by dozens of times and their feats don't support your notion.

You keep saying that Endeavor and Best Jeanist are "credible sources" yet you've failed to show any evidence of them having an accurate gauge on AM power

Also Garaki himself said Shigaraki's power isn't on par with All Might's either, the dude who literally made Shiggy that powerful debunked Endeavors statement ....so much for "Credible sources" as you put it

> You can't say Endeavor and Best Jeanist are credible sources because there's no proof they can gauge All Might

> Garaki said he wasn't as strong as All Might so we should trust him despite the fact that we have no proof that he gauged All Might.

Either one or the other, you can't have both since you are actively going against your own arguments. And it really doesn't matter what Garaki says (Shigaraki could still be 90% of All Might's power and make his statement true while also adding credibility to the other statements made). What is undebatable is that Shigaraki stock dozens of All Might level attacks and that wasn't enough to stop him like a nuke would've. Therefore, Tiamat scaling is worthless.

So to recap.... we know that Garou can survive being pounded by Bang but admittedly can't survive Metal Bat directly hitting him, we know Metal Bat isn't building level as he failed to destroy a building. You tried to argue that Metal Bat directly didn't hit the building but also failed to destroy the ground...also if Metal Bat was city block level then he' would of caused more damage to the building regardless of being 30 feet away. Since Metal Bat also has no building level attacks he can scale to, then the result is Metal Bat's attack power is weak. Since Bang can't match Metal Bat's but can still crack the Elder Centipede's carapace, the logical outcome is that the Elder Centipede has piss poor durability regardless of its size in comparison to the Nomu's that were being fodderized

You still don't understand the difference between AP and DC which why as long as you keep trying to use the Metal Bat's scan as an argument, I'll keep using boulder level All Might for mine. There also is scaling for Metal Bat, but the doesn't matter anyways because Metal Bat isn't relevant to Elder Centipede without a vast amount of fighting spirit. You keep trying to use the Metal Bat scan as a feat above Bang, same Metal Bat that earlier failed to damage Elder Centipede lol. And once again, an indirect strike from 30 feet away on an object is different than actually striking. That's like stepping on a cockroach but missing by 3 feet and claiming you are sub-cockroach level because the roach survived.

You might not like "bruh" but this is the reality of the situation

I wish you weren't so moronic, but like you said, that's just the reality of the situation.

ogadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might

Stonebleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder Centipede

Anders6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Anders6999

In All Mights prime I do believe he would win this with a maxed out United states of smash.

DWARFTHOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might wins

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers