User Lists: 0

Hado 90 gg. Or ks gg. Choose.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is Eida the new girl of the month? Is that why lots of people are using her? How is supposed to do anything against a Soul?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Eida the new girl of the month? Is that why lots of people are using her? How is supposed to do anything against a Soul?

Idk lmao might as well put her up against Makima.

JackCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen can manipulate her five senses.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UltimateSage

Aizen Simpke gets stomped

Eida > Jigen

Jigen > Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto and sasuke > anyone and everyone in bleach in stats

....can not get more clearer than this

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets cucked hard. He's gonna fall in love with her and she has instant knowledge of him and KS.

She's also got better stats than jigen. She'd put aizen in abusive relationship.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS GG

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS solos the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-6084786855dd8
deactivated-6084786855dd8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Did I just hear what you said?

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Eazy_Pezy  Online

@pics said:

KS solos the verse.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eazy_Pezy  Online

Eida > Jigen

The goat is back

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palaceking: KS worked on someone who has low tier conceptual resistance and can foresee infinite futures, as well as manipulate them. No Naruto character breaks out of absolute Hypnosis.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eida>>>Jigen>>>Aizen.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: yhwach doesn't have a single feat of illusion resistance so who cares? Besides, he's not fooling someone who would already know all about ks before the fight even starts.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

For someone who can become totally immune to conceptual manipulation, yet fail to act against illusionary of Aizen's level is a feat for Aizen, not an anti-feat for Yhwach. Illusion techniques would have zero control over someone that can completely nullify the use of Reality Warping working on them, yet Aizen's does.

Intel is irrelevant when merely looking at his sword would still get you caught in his illusion. Even characters that were aware of his power still fell victim to it, so what makes Eida any different. Hint, zero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

Eida>>>Jigen>>>Aizen.

Your right. These bleach fans...

But still I consider pics in a friend way to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@palaceking: KS worked on someone who has low tier conceptual resistance and can foresee infinite futures, as well as manipulate them. No Naruto character breaks out of absolute Hypnosis.

. This is sad to read.

Well, I guess star level aizen solo naruto, YYH, and one piece...

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18 Bink_69  Online

Either KS GG

Or Aizen becomes a simp gg

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: he doesnt have total immunity if he was manipulated, pretty simple. He also claimed to destroy all bankais in the future which didn't turn out to be true, claimed to be able to see all possible futures yet got clowned by aizen, ichigo, uryu and ichigo's kid.

The guy couldn't even tell the difference between a vision of ichigo and a random dream. Him having any kind of illusion resistance is just a fan assumption.

She can see without needing to look at him or his zanpakuto and would even know about the tip weakness. He's really got no chance here.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pics

@palaceking:

Aizen does solo YYH.

Aizen does solo Naruto.

Aizen does solo One Piece.

I don't know what you were thinking when stating that, but how do you assume I got Aizen at Star level from anything I've said in this thread? KS is not a physical amp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: I know that..bu you bleach fans always agree with star level..I guess your not a wanker of bleach.

Also you went as far to say that aizen solos YYH?

Jesus, your mad about aizen huh?

Well that's your mindset, I'll list characters that basically everyone thinks destroys aizen.

Obito/Jubito

Madara

Naruto

Sasuke

Momoshiki

Kaguya

Inshiki

Ok? These are the characters that everyone knows/thinks(expect you bleach fans) beat aizen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Dont try to debunk me, im just stating what basically everyone thinks.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

He doesn't have total immunity, yet is unphased by all of Ichibei's manipulation afterwards due to the Almighty? He was manipulated at first...because he lacked that immunity. If it wasn't obvious, Yhwach grows immune to certain abilities after already used on him.

He did destroy all Bankai's in the future, too bad they were reformed. Aizen catching Yhwach in a Illusion isn't a contradiction...otherwise I wouldn't argue it being a feat for him...? Uryu had an arrow specifically tied to halting Yhwach's powers, something he cannot foresee. Its ability is barely explained anyways.

Yhwach himself can be caught in an illusion, who cares. The fact the Almighty itself did not completely negate this illusion is proof of enough it operates than your average illusionary trick, as I said from the get-go, the Almighty completely gave resistance to reality warping. The fact the Almighty could not counter it is proof enough to be validated as a feat.

Again, previous characters have literally known of Aizen's abilities, that did not stop them from being completely trapped in KS. The same would apply to Eida. She has no win-condition here. She isn't going to start the battle with her eyes closes, that's for a fact.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palaceking:

Can you prove why Aizen wouldn't solo Yu Yu Hakusho? Can you prove why Aizen would lose to those listed characters rather than going off of public opinion? I might as well use the YouTube comment section as my evidence as well which is littered with comments always stating Ichigo beats Naruto, etc.

I could careless what others think, have an entire fanbase attack me if you will, no amount of bias or idiocy is going to prove anything and the fact you're even mentioning it is proof of enough that you don't make arguments for yourself, but go off what others think. Yeah, you can stop @ing me now.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Mike_Strike10
@palaceking said:

@pics: I know that..bu you bleach fans always agree with star level..I guess your not a wanker of bleach.

Also you went as far to say that aizen solos YYH?

Jesus, your mad about aizen huh?

Well that's your mindset, I'll list characters that basically everyone thinks destroys aizen.

Obito/Jubito - Aizen even the fans usually agree with this.

Madara - Aizen but debatable

Naruto - depends on the version peak could do it

Sasuke - Same as above

Momoshiki - Definitely

Kaguya - Same as above

Inshiki - don't know much about him

Ok? These are the characters that everyone knows/thinks(expect you bleach fans) beat aizen.

You do realize that "everyone" doesn't apply to just the Naruto fanbase right? The people who think they beat Aizen are Naruto fans almost all of the time. That logic is false because I could say this "Ok? These are the characters that everyone knows/thinks(expect you Naruto fans) Aizen beats. So no lol everyone does not think so lol. I will post my thoughts.

Edit: Never mind I got baited lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: You must have anger issues did you hear what I said?

Im not trying to debate with you, Im stating a fact to a bias unjust fan like you.

Your equal to that of a only fans fan. When it comes to anime and manga.

Im stating a fact that is easy to understand, but I guess someone like you wouldn't understand.

Aizen is totally weak, and you have people who can see through illusions like that easily, like madara. Also you have to look at his sword as far as I can tell.

People who are blind, cant see it. Unless it works on everyone which I don't think is the case, and if he was scared of yammato he would defiantly be scared of someone like, for example.

Yusuke, Naruto, and Hiei, etc.

One clone from naruto would be enough for aizen.

Naruto could just solo him with 10000 clones.

What videos huh? Did you see that video of naruto vs ichigo I saw more than 3000 comments saying that naruto could solo the verse easily, that he could one shot ichigo with no problem.

Like using the comment section right?

Idiocy? Your the one who is being a idiot. Like thinking aizen could solo the verse is stupid enough.

First of all he's trying to solo the entire verse meaning basically everyone at the same time, could he handle naruto, sasuke and sakura, and the raikage, and the 5 kages, and transformed boruto?

Can he? Can he kill the immortal hidan? Huh?

What is aizen gonna do against the entire verse he's weaker than every top tier, all he has is KS that he couldn't even land on ichigo(he did before but that was in the SC arc)

You have many people in naruto and YYH and OP that can defeat someone like aizen. Monster aizen literally stands no chance against the top-god tiers of naruto, ect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Stop being so dumb, aizen can solo at least half of the verses you posted, aizen isn't that strong he got manhandled by hollow form ichigo.

Sure he couldn't use KS on him since ichigo didn't look at his sword, but any character in naruto can do that, blind madara could destroy aizen with a mere thought.

Minato could use the reaper death seal on him, or eida could use her hax on him to make him not attack her so she can basically one shot him. Btw, eida is stronger than:

1. Naruto
  2. Sasuke
  3. Madara
  4. Inshiki
  5. Kaguya
  6. Delta

ect.

Eida is basically 10x of that of BSM naruto who is stronger than aizen in strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Aizen, sure he has hax but he has no counter to hax in naruto and if he's gonna fight the entire verse he's gonna have to not get hit with any hax which is not gonna happen at all.

Aizen, is basically a turtle left on the ground to die, for the beasts to eat him" basically aizen is the turtle to the beasts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: The only reason. Im debating with you, is because even if I say I don't wanna debate you, your gonna keep tagging me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Want me to explain huh?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pics

@palaceking:

Oh, you must be Rmano, because the only person who can assert one is angry, yet you are the very aggressor, but also argue like a defensive child who got their feelings hurt.

I don't know why you continue to argue me in threads where you quite literally end up deactivating the very next, after getting your arguments torn apart. We already have an on-going CaV, so I'll save the debunking for that. It's not worth debating someone of your age, as you said so yourself that you're 12.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: ~ " Explain why those listed characters would defeat aizen"

~ PalaceKing "The Naruto Case"

~ PalaceKing " Naruto has many gifts and skills that would allow him to win against aizen, lets go over DC"

~ Part 2 "DC" " Naruto is better in DC, like you said, aizen isn't a DC type of guy which would give him a disadvantage in this fight, BM naruto had feats like swiping away 6 beast bombs that were mountain level and possibly higher

No Caption Provided

Than we get to BSM naruto who was stated to be much more stronger than BM naruto, than lets move on to six paths.

SP Naruto had tons of feats, like for example something that time when naruto cut the god tree

No Caption Provided

Same tree that was so big not even guy's morning tiger looked big by comparison, same morning tiger destroyed a island.

I don't even have to go over his other forms.

Yusuke is basically SP base level, which is FTL, by databooks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@palaceking:

Oh, you must be Rmano, because the only person who can assert one is angry, yet you are the very aggressor, but also argue like a defensive child who got their feelings hurt.

My feelings are not hurt, by some grown up.

I don't know why you continue to argue me in threads where you quite literally end up deactivating the very next, after getting your arguments torn apart. We already have an on-going CaV, so I'll save the debunking for that.

Not anymore.

It's not worth debating someone of your age, as you said so yourself that you're 12.

Ok, well that was kinda a lie you can guess the age after the 12. Im actually 13, but I guess you say 12. Also if your not gonna debate with a "12 year old" why bother talking?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Ok, if you don't wanna debate drop the mic and move on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Also, check the PM I sent you like a hour ago.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36 Bink_69  Online

I feel bad for Pics' inbox lmfao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: You should see my inbox tho.

@pics said:

KS solos the verse.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: This is one of the reasons I don't know when someone else @ me in another thread. 😔

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: This is a mismatch...in eida's favor.

She has knowledge, she's stronger than basically everyone in the series that we know of right now, her hax is unbeatable, she has knowledge.

How isn't this a mismatch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Now please, don't mention me anymore. I'm trying to get to sleep.

Peace.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ob1Toe

@palaceking: hidan is a fodder immortal. ofc aizen can kill someone who has the same body weaknesses as a mortal. hidan cant regen broken bones or limbs. hidan was literally killed by shikimaru and would of been killed by asuma if kakazu didnt help him

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thejdg

Eida steals another heart, she's basically Jasmin from Angel season 4. Once you see her it's too late and you're her love simp lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@palaceking: hidan is a fodder immortal. ofc aizen can kill someone who has the same body weaknesses as a mortal. hidan cant regen broken bones or limbs. hidan was literally killed by shikimaru and would of been killed by asuma if kakazu didnt help him

Hidan, isn't dead he's slowly dieing.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@palaceking: hes pratically dead. hes a head that has no way to reconnect its body or consume nutrients.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with Aizen. She being greater than Jigen is irrelevant....... From what I've seen, Her hax may be passive but Pepe hax is more potent, her opponents still retain some form of reason, like Boro still keeping her in confinement or Bug leaving her in confinement despite both being under her spell, code still seems to be focused on his personal goal. Meanwhile Pepe victims go into a mad love frenzy and lose all sense of reason.

Byakuya no selled, Pepe's, Tsukishima Book of the end, and As Nodt emphatic manipulation, which are all more potent, I'd like to say Aizen can replicate this cuz he is even more in control of his feelings than Byakuya.

Well either way, it's a stalemate at best, can't get past Aizen's Regen and I know Aizen can still use KS to avoid her even if he doesn't attack her.

Stalemate..

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eida > Jigen

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

Eida has no feats to suggest that currently. The mere implication that Eida was allowed to survive by Boro and chose to go into sleep, instead of killing Jigen, kinda points to her not being physically > Jigen. Even if she didn't want to kill Jigen for ordering her deconstruction, she still chose to remain in hiding. If she was superior to Jigen she would not need to hide from anyone. Ever.

Honestly, Jigen was pretty smart and he ordered Boro to kill her. Boro... lol. That doesn't exactly look good for her physicals.

She will likely end up being quite formidable, but as of now the evidence and logic does not put her in that category physically.

Avatar image for deactivated-60952a39a16d0
deactivated-60952a39a16d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean on one hand, Eida is helpless against KS and can't put Aizen down.

On the other hand, Eida can simply make Aizen not attack her.

Stalemate.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rmanao strikes again...

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By UltimateSage

@Aristeaus said:

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

oh yeah it's been a minute lol

Eida has no feats to suggest that currently.

Being above Jigen? Yeah currently she's got nothing. But we got statements from the person who created her and several other cyborgs stating that they are above Jigen in power. And unless there's something that says Amado was lying......the statement stands

The mere implication that Eida was allowed to survive by Boro and chose to go into sleep, instead of killing Jigen, kinda points to her not being physically > Jigen.

Literally no has any idea on how exactly Amado's cyborgs were to be disposed off(...heck, them being Amado's creation just leads the more logical assumption on their disposal being his doing....deactivate them shits). And she didn't choose to go to sleep.....

Even if she didn't want to kill Jigen for ordering her deconstruction, she still chose to remain in hiding. If she was superior to Jigen she would not need to hide from anyone. Ever.

Yup, just like the other cyborgs....and where is this "she chose this," "she chose that," coming from? I'm pretty sure she had no choice in the fact of her being put to sleep and locked up.... Your wording makes it as if she could have gone out any time she wanted 0.o

Honestly, Jigen was pretty smart and he ordered Boro to kill her. Boro... lol. That doesn't exactly look good for her physicals.

Huh? Did we read the same thing? Where in the manga does it say Jigen order Boro to kill her? And in extension the other cyborgs?

She will likely end up being quite formidable, but as of now the evidence and logic does not put her in that category physically.

Ah quite literally every single "evidence" you brought up to dismiss her being above Jigen is absolutely not true. Right now the words from the actual brain of the whole Kara organization stands out more then everything you've said. And his words are pretty clear....."I made stupidity strong robots......Jigen got scared and wanted them gone".

Why would Jigen order Amado to dispose of the cyborgs if they were weaker than him in the first place( not being a threat)? Even Code who's stronger than Jigen only escaped being disposed of because of his simp loyaltiness 0.0