• 61 results
Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trololololol

Who wins ? The dual wielding viking one or the arrogant one who almost destroyed Jotunheim.

Thor 1 Thor has Mjolnir and EG Thor has Stormbreaker.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 1 Thor is not only in far better physical shape, but is also far stronger mentally. Fat Thor had zero self-confidence and was suffering from serious PTSD.

Thor 1 Thor on the other hand was a ruthless SOB who had zero qualms about mass slaughtering thousands of Frost Giants over a petty insult.

Stormbreaker>Mjolnir, but it isn't enough to make up the difference.

EG Thor is basically the equivalent of Iron Man Mark 42 - the result of a character suffering from PTSD and going a bit loopy.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame Thor stomps, what is this nonsense?

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: How is it nonsense to suggest that a war-mongering genocidaire (which is basically what Thor was in the first movie) would beat a fat PTSD sufferer who gets scared when he hears about a big purple dude?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: Thor's PTSD went away after the talk with his mother. Terrible excuse, stop bringing it up.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: How is it nonsense to suggest that a war-mongering genocidaire (which is basically what Thor was in the first movie) would beat a fat PTSD sufferer who gets scared when he hears about a big purple dude?

lul

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 1 Thor stomps all other Thors in the MCU.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: EG Thor performed worse than Cap did . I seriously doubt Thor from Thor 1 could have done that .

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Trololololol

@eternaldarkfury: I now how have to take the role of an investigaThor to know which Thor are you talking about .

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 1 doesn't have godmode.

EG Thor does.

That is all that needs to be said.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: Cap used Mjnoir better than Thor ever did. His combo game with his shield was elite.

Thor 1 doesn't even have any good feats.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Come on guys. Thor 1 hasn't gained full control over his powers yet, and he doesn't have nearly as much experience as Thor got.

Beating up Jotunheim isn't hard considering that empire was a shell of its former self, there's a reason why they needed to wait until Odin was asleep to attack him and his kingdom.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor stomps.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluekey: would the lightening shield even work another God of Thunder?

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Thor 1 imo had Thor's best feats save for IW ones .

The guy was fodderizing frost giants , who are equal to Asgardians. Loki even said that he could have wiped them all by themselves . These are the same frost giants who had to be battled by the asgardian enemy , and took Odin's eye .

He also one-shotted the destroyer , and used moves which he has never again used in the upcoming movies . And IIRC , he never bled even once in the entire movie when he had his powers .

Furthermore , he just looked a lot sharper and creative than EG Thor , who didn't even land one hit on Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: And Frost Giants and regular Asgardian's are impressive why?

Well yeah he could have because Frost Giants have like zero feats. They are weak fodder.

Hurting Odin isn't a feat because Odin is featless.

Destroyer is impressive why again?

Thor not touching Thanos is a feat for Thanos. And creativity doesn't matter unless there's good feats being involved.

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: And Frost Giants and regular Asgardian's are impressive why?

Well yeah he could have because Frost Giants have like zero feats. They are weak fodder.

Hurting Odin isn't a feat because Odin is featless.

Destroyer is impressive why again?

Thor not touching Thanos is a feat for Thanos. And creativity doesn't matter unless there's good feats being involved.

Have you seen agents of shield? A regular Asgaurdian has near Luke Cage levels of durability and strength.

But EG Thor still wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluekey: Am I supposed to be impressed by that because I'm not. Luke Cage is street level.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is what 1500 years old, MCU has a whole is what 12+5 years time gap in Endgame? Thor hasnt gained any experience from Thor 1 to Endgame. Its a drop in the ocean. In Thor 1 he was confident, in shape, ruthless. I feel he would stomp on Endgame Thor.

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluekey: Am I supposed to be impressed by that because I'm not. Luke Cage is street level.

lol Luke cage is bullet proof, is unaffected by being inside an exploding building multiple times. A power circular saw can't scratch him. In terms of strength he can one hand toss a man 30+ feet

That's not street level, and that's roughly what a middle age out of shape asguardian is at.

Avatar image for chicago_bastard
chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-shape-Thor schools the fat one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks:

Black widow is street level. What I described is above peak human. But if you want to go by your standards you go right ahead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluekey: Captain America is above peak human too and he's still street level as well. What non street level characters look like are the Thor's, Hulk's, Iron Man's, Hela's etc of the world.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Thor

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By APEX_pretador

Endgame Thor still wins.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Like the user above said , they are atleast Luke Cage level . The same person who is arguably superior to Cap in durability . The same Cap , who Thanos couldn't one-shot after kicking him .

Odin is not featless . The guy is probably one of the strongest MCU characters . He defeated Hela and Surtur . The same surtur who could destroy asgard effortlessly .

The destroyer feat is impressive because the destroyer was strong enough to vaporize Frost Giants with ease. He was also under no threat from the warriors 3 and Lady sif , who are some of the most skilled asgardians . Thor defeated this guy in under a minute .

Not landing even one hit on Thanos is pathetic . Even Iron man landed some solid ones on him . For a 1500 year old warrior god , he did a bad job not even hitting the bad titan once .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: And Luke Cage is street level so beating street level fodder isn't impressive. Never has been, never will be.

Thanos already one shot Cap in IW. He's proven he can one shot street levels. Next.

Uh yes, Odin is featless. You mind showing me how Odin beat Surtur and Hela?

What does Destroyer vaporizing fodder have to do with his durability? Actually what were the Detroyer's durability feats before he fought Thor?

Iron Man didn't land a single hit on Thanos in Endgame. Thanos broke his sword and sent him flying twice towards the end of the battle. Was gonna tear him in half had Thor not saved him.

Thanos is over 1,000 years old as well who's already stated is canonically more skilled than Thor via the Russo's directors commentary on IW.

keedounan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By keedounan

Fat or not, his powers were still awakened in Endgame. The same can't be said for Thor from the first movie. The outcome is obvious.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endgame Thor wins for sure. Sure, if we're talking raw physicals in their respective base forms, Phase 1 Thor is almost undoubtedly in better shape and thus probably superior in regards to speed and strength(maybe even skill), but that's really not all there is to this battle. Endgame Thor has several other advantages that more than make up his physical inferiority, such as his lightning cloak, which significantly increases the force of his strikes to the point he'd comfortably be above Phase 1 Thor in that regard and Stormbreaker, which is outright superior to Mjolnir as per pretty much every statement ever made comparing the two, and can oneshot Phase 1 Thor if it hits him.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Basically phase 1 Thor vs another phase 1 Thor, but obese and has sharp axe instead of Mjolnir.

Going with phase 1 Thor, actually.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Trololololol

@darthvaderrocks: Luke cage is above street level . Street levels can't easily tank explosions .

Frost giants aren't street level , they are above it . And Thor was taking hundreds of them out and could have wiped them all according to Loki . Thanos on the other hand kicked Cap , and failed to K.O him in IW . He kicked him into a rock , and seconds later Cap was dishing out the pain on him .

No , beating Surtur and Hela is more of a feat than base Thanos can ever hope to do so . And I have never seen an asgardian fight dishonorably , so its fair to assume that Odin defeated him in a fair fight. Nice way to debunk a feat saying we don't know the details .

Again , the Frost giants are not fodder . Loki is a frost giant , and he survived a beating from the Hulk . And you know what ? Loki was even born weak . Odin even says how Loki was too small for a frost giant baby .

I am confused here . I say that Thanos failed to knockout Cap with a kick in EG , and you go back to IW to show he did . I say Tony was hitting Thanos in IW , and you say he never did hit him in EG. You are using the movies where the feats suit your arguments more .

And Thor wasn't actually trying to save IM when he threw the hammer . He was aiming for Thanos , but he used Tony to block the hit . If he was indeed planning on saving Tony , then he could have used lightening or a regular Mjolnir throw . He didn't need to hit it as hard as he can with Stormbreaker if he was trying to save Tony .

Where was it stated that Thanos is 1000 years old ? Can you provide the source ? And would you provide the source about the Russos saying that Thanos was more skilled than Thor ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First movie Thor. Better physicals overall. While EG Thor has greater control over lightning and is more powerful per previous showings, he hasn't really displayed anything like that in Endgame.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 death4bunnies  Moderator

@trololololol:

Here Thor states hes 1500 years old and has defeated 3000 enemies in battles to the death.

Loading Video...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 death4bunnies  Moderator

EG Thor wins. "Did anyone else in this room kill Thanos?"

Hes awakened his powers via Ragnorok.

I also dont think him being fat is a problem.

Volstagg was also heavy and he was considered an elite Asgardian warrior.

There is nothing wrong with being a large mammal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: Yes they can. Captain America can hold up helicopters and pull them with one hand and he's still street level. Spider-Man does all types of things and he's still street level.

Again Frost Giants are not impressive.

Thanos already KO'd Cap in IW and in Endgame when he hammer fist him. Get a better memory.

So you can't show me how Odin beat Surtur and Hela? That makes it not a feat. It's a claim that can't be backed up by visual evidence. Unless you can show me Odin's strength, speed and durability feats he's featless.

Loki was on the ground for roughly 10 minutes after the Hulk beating. He just got up as The Avengers got done finishing the battle. Also Loki isn't street level. He's a mid-tier which makes him above Frost Giants. Frost Giants can't create illusions, pull out daggers from no where, tank Thor's lighting, etc.

Thanos never kicked Cap in Endgame. He only punched him and swatted him back with his sword. Get a better memory.

Thor only didn't touch Thanos in Endgame which was what you were talking about to support your claim he was nerfed and I brought up Iron Man not touching him in Endgame as well. You're inability to understand what I'm saying is downright bizzare.

No he wasn't aiming for Thanos. Thanos lifted Iron Man up and was going to tear him apart before Thor threw Mjnoir at him to save him. Thanos literally wasn't even focused on Thor, only Iron Man.

That's my point, kid. Thor wasn't even trying to hurt Tony and he still knocked him out.

Here's the article where they say he's 1,000 years old https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/05/04/heres-why-infinity-wars-thanos-is-the-most-compelling-marvel-film-villain-yet/

I can't provide a source saying Thanos is more skilled than Thor because it was during the audio commentary of Infinity War and there's no YouTube video of that.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 death4bunnies  Moderator

Here is Phase one Thor breaking the rainbow bridge, it takes him 10 Mjolnir strikes.

Here is Awakened Ragnorok Thor oneshotting the rainbow bridge with a lighting amped punch.

Phase 1 Thor doesn't stand a chance.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I know Thor is 1500 years old . I was asking about Thanos' age .

Off-topic : This was a way better way to show Thor's grief than EG imo .

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Trololololol

@death4bunnies: IIRC either Fenris or Hulk's footsteps were also smashing the bifrost as well . Do you really think they are more powerful than Mjolnir's blows directed at the bifrost ? That can't really be true . The bifrost here was weaker than in Thor 1 . It didn't even make a huge blast like it did back in the first movie

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@trololololol said:

@death4bunnies: I know Thor is 1500 years old . I was asking about Thanos' age .

Off-topic : This was a way better way to show Thor's grief than EG imo .

My bad, I misread it.

IW Thor still had a mission. EG Thor had killed Thanos and half the universe was still gone.

OT: I think EG Thor is just as powerful as his IW counterpart; and I think Thors post raganork lighting amped punches are 10 times as powerful as a Mjolnir swing. As seen by the rainbow bridge.

EG Thor is a lot more powerful than Phase 1 Thor.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: IIRC either Fenris or Hulk's footsteps were also smashing the bifrost as well . Do you really think they are more powerful than Mjolnir's blows directed at the bifrost ? That can't really be true . The bifrost here was weaker than in Thor 1 . It didn't even make a huge blast like it did back in the first movie

I think it was Fenris's steps that cracked the Bifrost, and the two of them (Hulk and Fenris) broke a part off together.

I have zero issue equating this to a phase one Mjolnir blow.

Its the same bridge and I believe the directors put Thor oneshotting the rainbow bridge in Ragnorok as a call back to Thor 1, and to show how his powers have grown.

Another example is this.

This punch seems above anything Thor did with Mjolnir in phase 1. If not, remind me what Thor did in phase one, the best I remember was breaking a piece of Jotenhim.

Its pretty clear by the Hulk vs Thor fight that Thor was more powerful after the fight than before, physically.

That plus Stormbreaker>Mjolnir give current Thor the solid majority.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Trololololol

@darthvaderrocks: Neither Cap or Spiderman are bullet proof , small explosion proof or fire proof . Luke cage is much above them in durability , and even a normal asgardian has more durability than him . Thanos however , failed to one-shot Cap when he kicked him . While Thor was one-shotting guys much more durable than Cap .

Lmao , since when does not having a visual representation of a feat means that feat is invalid ? A mentioned feat is only invalid if it goes against the other feats of the character , or if we have reason to doubt it. There's neither in the case of odin . Using your logic , Grand priest from DBS and the presence from DC are fodder , because they have no feats which have been visually represented . IW Thanos was also not superior to Thor at the beginning of the movie because we didn't get a visual representation of the fight . See how bad your logic is ?

Defeating a planet buster is a huge feat whether you want to admit it or not .

Loki is literally a frost giant with magic . Infact , it's very possible he is weaker than the average from giant due to him being born as a weak baby . They were all physically stronger than a guy who survived a beating from the Hulk and got up only 10 mins later . And Thor was one-shotting these guys . You are just arguing against yourself at this point .

Again it's ironic that you want me to get a better memory while you're the one who has forgotten the fight . Thanos did kick cap , and Thor threw the hammer at Thanos before he ever caught iron man .

Iron man didn't hit Thanos because Thor accidentally knocked him out at the start of the fight . The last instance where Tony and Thanos fought , Tony was hitting Thanos several times and even made him bleed . A billionaire playboy who has been a hero only for a decade can hit Thanos several times , and a guy first time using an asgardian weapon can hit thanos , but a warrior god with hundreds of years of experience can't hit Thanos even once . Yeah , that's pretty pathetic .

Yes he was aiming for Thanos . We first see him throw the hammer , and then we see Thanos lift up stark to use as a shield . Git gud memory .

And you again are proving my point when you say Thanos was more focused on Iron Man than Thor . Focusing more on a guy with a metal suit than a god just shows how pathetic Thor was in endgame .

Yes , Thor was aiming to hurt someone much more powerful than Tony . He threw the hammer as hard as it could , and it knocked out Tony. Don't make it sound like he could casually knock out Tony while not trying.

Yeah , I am not going to accept that as evidence. First of all , in the entire internet , there's no source other than the mentioned article which says Thanos is thousand years old. And it was just a comment which the Russos said while passing away . I am not believing that . Show me an intance of Thanos' age being mentioned in the movie or an interview.

So no source = no argument .

And I have a very busy week ahead , so I don't think I would be able to reply to this conversation anytime soon .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: I didn't know durability was the only thing that mattered when deciding who was street level or not.

Thanos never kicked Captain America. Your memory is worse than someone with dementia.

If you can't show me how someone beat him then I don't wanna hear it. And in Odin's case since you can't even show me his strength, durability or speed feats, he is featless.

I don't watch DBS and The Presence does have feats.

You can't show me how so no it's not. For all we know Odin could have poisoned Surtur when he was a asleep. Also Surtur IS NOT a planet buster.

Loki being a Frost Giant doesn't mean anything. Thor is an Asgardian just like Frigga. Yet you wouldn't put Frigga on Thor's level solely due to they are the same race now would you?

Show me Frost Giants being physically stronger than Loki.

Thanos did not kick Cap, he punched Cap into boulders. Again get a better memory.

Iron Man was already in Thanos hand's when Thor threw his hammer. Get a better memory.

Iron Man and Thanos were "fighting" each other at least 4 times in the final battle. First time was when Iron Man flew to try and stab Thanos and Thanos swat him down, then he tried to use his repulsors to hit Thanos 3 times and failed on every try, and then finally he got wacked up aside the head when he tried to stop Thanos from getting the Gauntlet at the end of the final battle.

The last instance where they fought was in Endgame. Try again.

Not even gonna bother to comment on what else you said due to how stupid it is.

Um no my stubborn little child Iron Man was already in Thanos hand's by the time he threw Mjnoir. http://imgur.com/a/SlJCcmP Get a better memory.

What does Iron Man being in a metal suit and not Thor have to do with anything?

Incorrect try again http://imgur.com/a/SlJCcmP

I literally gave you a link to where Joe Russo says, "He's very wise, he's a 1,000 years old." You can keep being dumb and denying what's in front of you tho.

I already explained to you why that is. Stop being a hard headed.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: EG Thor also had kind of a mission to restore Asgard to its former glory . They were a really advanced nation reduced to fishermen . Thor may not have had a battle to fight , but his responsibilities weren't over . He was still a King , and chose to leave the people to their condition .

IW Thor's lightening was able to throw Thanos to the ground. EG Thor didn't use his lightening , long range hammer throws or some abilities like the cyclone from Thor 1. EG may not have been weaker physically , but he fought like a bum .

No way Thor's lightening punches are ten times stronger than a mjolnir hit. If that was the case then , he wouldn't even need mjolnir in EG , and one hit would have KO'ed the hulk instead of him looking just a little shook . And do you really think he could have replicated the Sokovia feat with just one punch ? That's ridiculous . If he casually had that much power in casual punches , then Thanos would have been toast.

How exactly is EG Thor more powerful ? I don't think his physical stats have increased , and he suffered a decline in skill.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I have serious doubt that a casual footstep from Fenris and Hulk is equal to a Mjolnir blow . It has no basis save for destroying the bifrost , which could simply have been a weaker version of its old self .

In the gif you shared , Thor was actually using his lightening power to throw back the hulk. If you compsre this feat with Thor summoning lightening in Jotunheim , then that one completely blows this one out of the water. That one did far more damage , and was tearing a large chunk of Jotunheim apart .

Thor physically hasn't changed. All he has gotten over the years is the lightening mode , Stormbreaker and a loss in skill and battle intelligence . Since the lightening won't really work on another God of Thunder , EG's only advantage is Stormbreaker , but is balanced out by decrease in skill .

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: EG Thor also had kind of a mission to restore Asgard to its former glory . They were a really advanced nation reduced to fishermen . Thor may not have had a battle to fight , but his responsibilities weren't over . He was still a King , and chose to leave the people to their condition .

I ment in the eyes of a warrior IW Thor still had hope, EG Thor won the battle(killed Thanos) but still failed to save half the universe. Ya, he not a good king.

IW Thor's lightening was able to throw Thanos to the ground. EG Thor didn't use his lightening , long range hammer throws or some abilities like the cyclone from Thor 1. EG may not have been weaker physically , but he fought like a bum .

Thor definitely used lighting and hammer throws / using Stormbreaker to hit Mjolnir. Thanos is just OP, really skilled, and had a comparable weapon. At one point Thanos is fighting off Ironman, Cap, and Thor.

No way Thor's lightening punches are ten times stronger than a mjolnir hit. If that was the case then , he wouldn't even need mjolnir in EG , and one hit would have KO'ed the hulk instead of him looking just a little shook . And do you really think he could have replicated the Sokovia feat with just one punch ? That's ridiculous . If he casually had that much power in casual punches , then Thanos would have been toast.

That Sokovia feat was phase 2, but I think it had more to do with lighting than strength. Yes I do think Ragonrok Thor could replicate Sokovia with a lighting punch. I think as Thor got stronger so did his Mjolnir hits, thats why it was helpful in EG, also he can throw it like a projectile.

Did you just claim a phase 1 Mjolnir strike would KO Hulk? Because I think it did similar damage to hulk as a ragnorok punch.

Loading Video...

How exactly is EG Thor more powerful ? I don't think his physical stats have increased , and he suffered a decline in skill.

Because I think his physical stats have increased, I think Odin taught in in ragnork that his powers come from within.

EG Thor has awakened his inner powers, has a better weapon, more experience(like he learned to go for the head) and his eyebrows aren't dyed blonde; so hes more powerful.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is actually a difference here I'm glad someone made this.

Thor in his first film is the strongest on screen version of himself. Physically he was clearly stronger than all his appearances after and he could use all of his powers.

In Thor 1 he uses weather manipulation, his lightning, he actually fights pretty well and didn't seem like he could be hurt by much.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: I have serious doubt that a casual footstep from Fenris and Hulk is equal to a Mjolnir blow . It has no basis save for destroying the bifrost , which could simply have been a weaker version of its old self .

They were just cracking the rainbow bridge with footsteps, I dont think 10 footsteps would of destroyed the bridge like Thor did.

I think I showed a couple examples of Thors ragnork style punches being about on par with Thor 1 Mjolnir. But I kinda feel like Im being stawmanned here into defending Fenris's footsteps against a anti feat for the bridge.

The main concern here, is Thor more powerful. Id say yes, his punches certainly are, and his weapon is also.

In the gif you shared , Thor was actually using his lightening power to throw back the hulk. If you compsre this feat with Thor summoning lightening in Jotunheim , then that one completely blows this one out of the water. That one did far more damage , and was tearing a large chunk of Jotunheim apart .

It was a punch, lightning amped sure, but still a punch. Meanwhile Ragnorok (and thus EG Thor) Thor can call down lighting like he did against Hela, without Mjonir. Thor 1 need Mjolnir for that if I remember right.

Thor physically hasn't changed. All he has gotten over the years is the lightening mode , Stormbreaker and a loss in skill and battle intelligence . Since the lightening won't really work on another God of Thunder , EG's only advantage is Stormbreaker , but is balanced out by decrease in skill .

I dont know what evidence there is to support that Thor became less skilled. He seemed to do about as well against Thanos as Id expect given Thanos had a weapon that could match stormbreaker.

The IG blast couldn't stop stormbreaker in IW, but Thanos did react to it. If he had his sword he may of blocked, because we know his sword can block Stormbreaker as seen in EG.