Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mad_Jim

EG Thor (Before he was fat..)

No Caption Provided

VS

EG Cap with 2 Mjolnirs

No Caption Provided

Thor hasn't Mjolnir or Stormbreaker. With pure his physicals..

Cap has 2 Mjolnirs.

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BreakOfDawn

Thor slaughters. Much greater showings and control with his lightning. Gotta admit though that Steve was easily the most badass character in EG - then again, Thor wasn't doing much of anything in that movie.

bob8ham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bob8ham

cap is epic

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: I thought Cap got lightning resistance from Mjolnir. That charged slam he did had an area of effect that seemed to include where he landed too. The power of Thor.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny enough Cap wouldn't be as good if you take away his shield and just give him two Mjnoir's. It removes the combos he can do with his shield and one Mjnoir. But anyway Thor still wins. He can one shot and since Cap has nothing to block Stormbreaker with it makes Thor's life a lot easier.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: he'd actually be better with two Mjolnirs if his opponent wasn't immune to lightning. Double lightning blasts would be pretty effective normally and one hammer can pin down the unworthy while the other is used to attack.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: Sure the double lighting blast could be effective but it also removes the combos he can pull off with his shield. It adds something but also takes something away.

Also he can't pin down Thor. Thor can just remove it off of him.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nn5

Thor easily.

Even fat Thor can win assuming that Cap got only powers of pre-Ragnarok Thor. Stormbreaker is just better, Thor can tank Mjolnir hits while Cap (even with his strength and durability amped to Thor's level) will get one shotted by SB.

Due to Cap's skill it would be tough fight if Thor is fat. If not, as in OP, Thor curbstomps.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would put up a good fight but logically Thor should still be way stronger

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it wasn't dumb enough that he can wield Mjolnir now you're giving him two.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it wasn't dumb enough that he can wield Mjolnir now you're giving him two.

Yea, so dumb that movie Cap was able to do something they long ago established comic Cap can do, and that they also hinted at in AoU.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: How does that make it any less dumb?

It's called foreshadowing dude. It's something that good writers do.

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd win w/1 hammer, two makes it a stomp.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: It's called giving Mr. Perfect at everything a hammer and thunder powers one of his god teammates already has and having him spin it and run around as if he has already mastered it fighting the most powerful being in the universe.

I understand everyone loves it, I just found it stupid lol. I'm not even talking about Endgame, the very idea of Cap as a character on any Marvel earth wielding Mjolnir always looked stupid to me. With MCU Cap it's worse because it looks deadass like fan service.

bluekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: How does that make it any less dumb?

It was never dumb dude. If you're worthy you can pick up a magic hammer. You're thinking to hard about it.

Fit Thor wins the fight though.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: It's called giving Mr. Perfect at everything a hammer and thunder powers one of his god teammates already has and having him spin it and run around as if he has already mastered it fighting the most powerful being in the universe.

I understand everyone loves it, I just found it stupid lol. I'm not even talking about Endgame, the very idea of Cap as a character on any Marvel earth wielding Mjolnir always looked stupid to me. With MCU Cap it's worse because it looks deadass like fan service.

You might not like the character, but tell me, who is more "worthy and honorable" then Captain America? It's not dumb, you just don't like it, which is fine, but it fits perfectly with everything we know about both the character and the weapon and was foreshadowed. That's called good writing.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: Captain America is fine as a character. You can have anyone random like that pick up the hammer and no matter how much I like them it'd still look dumb to me.

Again, this looks dumb to me personally and I understand that everyone loves it.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think people are really underestimating Thor just because of what happened to him in EG, Prime Thor was still a beast and a lot of people seem to have forgotten that.