Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#1 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is fat, they have no gear, who wins?

#2 Posted by BOC (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Thor.

Although WW's gear is most of her character, so he's not really fighting WW.

#3 Posted by shadyxv (592 posts) - - Show Bio

H2h thor wins.

#4 Edited by HERMES1220 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

His blunt durability was pretty bad. If she gets a good combo he may be down for the count.

I’d say in general though, they both have subpar striking feats. However, her strikes from JL and BvS were creating mach cones. So technically, her strikes are stronger visually.

6/10 for either.

#5 Posted by incursion2 (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#6 Posted by Trololololol (744 posts) - - Show Bio

Durability - Thor . He tanked the force of a star . WW isn't even close .

Strength - Thor sent Hulk flying through the arena in Sakaar , and was also throwing around Rocket's space ship in IW . I guess he takes this one too .

Speed - Diana . She regularly blocks bullets with her gauntlets . Though , Thor isn't far behind . He was shown to block chitauri laser with Mjolnir .

Fighting skill - I don't think Diana has shown any H2H feat in the movies . Thor also has very few , but he does have the feat of beating Hulk with his bare hands for a while . He also low-diffed top shield soldiers even without his powers.

Thor takes this 7/10 .

If lightening mode is allowed , Thor wins 10/10

#7 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too strong for her

#8 Posted by MattyBoi (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Still thor, especially since no gear

#9 Posted by Tony501 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#10 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

Still thor, especially since no gear

#11 Posted by RBT (29203 posts) - - Show Bio

H2h thor wins.

#13 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18452 posts) - - Show Bio

^lol

Wonder Woman is probably being underrated, but I think Thor’s lightning and strength advantage gives him the win here. Wonder Woman’s speed and striking power could be a problem, but I’m not sure if she can actually put down Thor without a weapon.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#15 Posted by EternalDarkFury (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#16 Posted by nightgate (901 posts) - - Show Bio

7/10, WW can take any damage he puts out. She has the combat speed advantage and arguably has the striking advantage. Thor’s lightning won’t be much help against her either, neither would his “star level” durability.

#18 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#19 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H no gear is in Thor’s favor.

#20 Posted by Batman242 (12327 posts) - - Show Bio

If Diana at least had her bracelets, I'd say her.

Thor has the better endurance and he will eventually win, otherwise.

#21 Edited by Matthew660 (1685 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor due to strength and durability, him being fat changes none of that.

#22 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

she kills him.

#23 Posted by Supermanthor (21250 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#24 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly i don't get her powers from her movie finale. Could anyone explain me why didn't she use those autoshields or flying or super speed mode or god mode in Justice League movie ( outside saying: terrible writing ) ?

#25 Posted by Bayman007 (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana needs better H2H feats

#26 Posted by destinyman75 (15116 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thor

#27 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: Star feat should be considered an outlier now because Thanos obviously wasn’t punching with the force of a Star, and he was practically 1 shotting Thor

Wonder Woman is too fast, and in Endgame (which is the Thor this battle is using) Thor didn’t get any good blunt force durability feats

Wonder Woman should win 6/10 due to more skill, She’s far faster, and has comparable striking strength

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#28 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16511 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is a better fighter, but Thor had better stats. Going with Thor got the majority.

#29 Edited by death4bunnies (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen said:

@trololololol: Star feat should be considered an outlier now because Thanos obviously wasn’t punching with the force of a Star, and he was practically 1 shotting Thor

I mean to be fair Thanos never really injured Thor and the star dam near killed him. I take that to mean one is his high end durability(what it takes to injure him) and one is low end durability(what it takes to hurt him) are different. 'Hurt' like got his ass kicked, 'injured' like he needs a hospital.

Also this kinda inconsistent durability is a feature of CBM's; like DCEU DD and DCEU Zod don't visually punch with the forced of a nuke, but can still hurt Superman, not really injure him tho.

Wonder Woman is too fast, and in Endgame (which is the Thor this battle is using) Thor didn’t get any good blunt force durability feats

I think its the same Thor just larger. I kinda like it, hes looks and fights like a real viking now. Nothing wrong with being a large mammal.

Wonder Woman should win 6/10 due to more skill, She’s far faster, and has comparable striking strength.

I think Wonder Womans saving grace is going to be her speed here, but I dont think they have comparable striking strength or durability; I think Thor is a tier above in those respects.

If you'd like we can compare blunt force and unarmed striking feats.

Here are the two I'd look to from Thor.

Striking

Blunt durability

Can you link comparable unarmed striking or blunt durability from Diana?

OT: Thor 8/10, Diana gets her 2 wins from speed abuse.

#30 Posted by Noone1996 (12041 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

#31 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: I don’t agree, but I actually changed my opinion. If Diana fights smart she can avoid every single one of his attacks because he is a brick compared to her

I’m on my phone so I can’t post feats currently, but Wonder Womans headbutt harming Superman is just as good as Thor’s best striking feats easily. Diana was also able to knock Doomsday down with her strikes (with her sheild, but it was still her strength that did it) after Doomsday tanked the Nuke

#32 Posted by ElSebbe (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#33 Posted by Namebk (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor since Diana doesn't have any gear.

Avatar image for johnthemarvel12
#34 Edited by Johnthemarvel12 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of h2h Mcu thor is not as impressive as Dceu Diana,plus she is faster and more skilled and they are about the same in terms of striking strength(I mean she headbutted superman hurting him),so she wins after a good fight.

#35 Posted by death4bunnies (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: I don’t agree, but I actually changed my opinion. If Diana fights smart she can avoid every single one of his attacks because he is a brick compared to her

I’m on my phone so I can’t post feats currently, but Wonder Womans headbutt harming Superman is just as good as Thor’s best striking feats easily. Diana was also able to knock Doomsday down with her strikes (with her sheild, but it was still her strength that did it) after Doomsday tanked the Nuke

I can respect that.

#36 Posted by SirPounce (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana stomps.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#37 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has always used weapons, Thor wins.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#38 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12143 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_narlowe
#40 Posted by Captain_Narlowe (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor might outlast Wonder Woman without weapons, but the fat one makes that a very long fight.