• Superman with MOS feats only.
  • Morals off.
  • Who wins?
#2 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Superman tears him apart.

#3 Posted by skywalker95 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark one shots

#4 Posted by Trololololol (766 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Supes showed much combat speed during the first movie. I say Cap takes the fight .

He is definitely more skilled than Superman.

He may have better durability , since his stats are the same as the guy who survived the full force of a star for a minute .

I'm pretty sure repeated Mjolnir strikes can KO superman .

Superman may have the edge in strength , but Cap's endurance and higher skill makes it even .

Cap wins in a hard fight .

Avatar image for supermanforever
#5 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

superman oneshots.

#6 Edited by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
@trololololol said:

I don't think Supes showed much combat speed during the first movie. I say Cap takes the fight .

He is definitely more skilled than Superman.(I'll give you that one)

He may have better durability , since his stats are the same as the guy who survived the full force of a star for a minute .(NO cap got one shotted by thanos while thor took a barrage of punches so NO.)

I'm pretty sure repeated Mjolnir strikes can KO superman .(Yes but supes isnt letting that happen hes blitzing cap and one shotting him.)

Superman may have the edge in strength , but Cap's endurance and higher skill makes it even .(Caps endurance was never shown nor stated to be buffed.)

Cap wins in a hard fight .(Supes blitzes and one shots)

I've never seen such cap wank in my life(besides russoforce joke) congrats

Someone please lock this mismatch

#7 Posted by Namebk (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#8 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol:

He is still miles faster than cap with mos feats.

Skills is the most useless thing to use in arguments when the opponents are miles apart in stats. Sort of like when people say batman can take on high tiers because he is skilled.

He may have better durability , since his stats are the same as the guy who survived the full force of a star for a minute .

Not only that. Superman is miles more durable, faster, stronger and versatile.

Mjolnir has never koed anyone that is on par with Clark in terms of durability, even much less durable thanos didnt bother. Not to mention that caps feats with mjolnir come nowere near the level of what thor has shown.

Superman may have the edge in strength , but Cap's endurance and higher skill makes it even .

Edge? lol he is miles stronger. What endurance lmao? he was literaly halfdead after couple punches from zod. Superman and zod wrecking havoc in metropolis. Hitting each other hard enough to shatter buildings around them and send each other kilometers flying. Clark also has healing factor and absorbs sunlight, which means he gains alot of stamina while fighting. Superman trumps cap in endurance and the skills make no sense because he is miles faster. Clark was going toe to toe with Nam Ek and Faora who are both kryptonian supersoldiers that fight at supersonic speeds.

Cap will get literaly oneshotted. Not even close.

#9 Posted by bleidd (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, Cap has a chance here.

#10 Posted by Trololololol (766 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Trololololol (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: Cap didn't get one shotted after holding the hammer .

Supes didn't blitz anyone in the first movie. He had a very high travel speed , but his combat speed wasn't impressive .

Mjolnir's enchantment literally says that whosoever holds the hammer will get Thor's powers. So cap has everything Thor got .

At least try providing a decent argument before calling it a mismatch .

#12 Posted by Trololololol (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: He is faster in travel speed , not combat speed .

Skill does matter a lot. Thor couldn't land a single hit on Thanos with a super weapon , but Cap got several hits on him due to high skills .

Why is superman more faster , stronger , versatile ?

Yes , I didn't say Mjolnir will one-shot K.O him . Several hits on Superman's face would do it though . Besides , Cap has every Thor's power . So whatever Thor can do , Cap can do .

This isn't even close to being a one-shot match . Superman definitely can't one-shot someone with Thor's stats , who withstood the power of a star .

Cap with Mjolnir was hurting Thanos , the same guy who effortlessly broke vibranium with his fingers in IW .

#13 Edited by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol said:

@mattyboi: Cap didn't get one shotted after holding the hammer .

Supes didn't blitz anyone in the first movie. He had a very high travel speed , but his combat speed wasn't impressive . Because most people he fights were faster or could keep up with him. He at least tries to blitz them. And he still bullrushes them and cap isnt gonna be reacting to that.

Mjolnir's enchantment literally says that whosoever holds the hammer will get Thor's powers. So cap has everything Thor got . Except he gets one shotted by thanos while thor is able to tank multiple punches from him.

At least try providing a decent argument before calling it a mismatch . At least try to give a decent argument before wanking a character to the max.

#14 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol:

He is faster in travel speed , not combat speed .

Are you serious, or am i to sleepy reading wrong. Show me single combat speed from cap that comes to anywhere near clarks level. Ill be waiting.

Skill does matter a lot. Thor couldn't land a single hit on Thanos with a super weapon , but Cap got several hits on him due to high skills .

Not really he used his shield to reflect it of and hit thanos. Also im sure thanos would be more determined to defend against axe that can split him in ahlf rather than a hammer that wont kill him.

Also can you prove thor wouldnt do the same with mjolnir? He has literaly miles better feats with mjolnir. Again not that it matters because clark is miles faster than thanos.

Why is superman more faster , stronger , versatile ?

Are you even reading your post or im actually sleepy? Srsily. Because casual punch from superman sent 700 pound nam ek flying 200 meter away and from sheer force of impact were nam ek landed it toppled 3 locomotives each weighting 500 tons.

Superman with casual tap of his palm broke the walls of kryptonian ship... Which can no sell literaly mach 25+ landing on earth and its skyrcrapper sized.

Superman punched zod hard enough to shatter walls of skycrapper.

Superman shown superiority to nam ek in terms of strength, who casually thrown 166 ton locomotive like 200 meter away.

Superman was faster than kryptonian supersodliers who are all supersonic and can do this.

No Caption Provided

Also his travel speed is as fast as his combat speed.

No Caption Provided

here is chases zod trough the city and makes perfect turn arounds etc without any problem. He also showed in Justice league that he can fight as fast as he can fly.

Why Superman is versatile? Well freeze breath that can freeze cap to a stone, flight, speed, senses, strength, healing factor, durability, energy projection. What has cap? supersoldier level strength and mjolnir?

Show me why cap has better feats.

Yes , I didn't say Mjolnir will one-shot K.O him .

yeah you said it would ko him. But it wouldnt mjolnir didnt even hurt hulk, kurse, malekith, iron man etc who are all miles less durable than superman. What makes you think it would ko him? prove it feats.

Several hits on Superman's face would do it though . Besides , Cap has every Thor's power . So whatever Thor can do , Cap can do .

Because superman would put his face there and cap would hit it lmao. "whatever thor can do cap can do". Based on what exactly? assumption?

Show me that cap can repeat every feat of thor perviously.

This isn't even close to being a one-shot match . Superman definitely can't one-shot someone with Thor's stats , who withstood the power of a star .

Cap has nothing on par with thor stats, aswell as superman would one shot thor if he bullrushed him. "withstood the power of a star." Are you saying cap would repeat thor physical stats?????. Lmao? What makes you think he would? Stop making delusional assumptions and show me the feats of him doing the same. Nobody cares what you think.

Cap with Mjolnir was hurting Thanos , the same guy who effortlessly broke vibranium with his fingers in IW .

Vision is not completely vibranium, he is a mixed material. Also thanos had 5 stones when he ripped out visions stone from the head, he had 0 against cap. Secondly vision has little no feats in terms of durability. Making literaly abc logic, completely out of context. Ridiculous arguments based on statments and assumptions. Literaly nothing of your post even makes sense.

Superman literaly flied trough him like he is not even in his away. Complete missmatch.

#15 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Star level cap LMAO

Clark stomps he's superior in every way but skill.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
#16 Posted by phoenixdiamond616 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark. Superior in every area except skill and experience...

#17 Posted by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:"

"Show me single combat speed from cap that comes to anywhere near clarks level. Ill be waiting."

Wrogn,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUVtFiy3ic

captian america blitzes hypersonic iron man with ease for 12 seconds, iron man could no nothing while cap was blitzing him with ease like he was snail. Captian america easily dodges many bullets from all directions after they are fired, this sueprman was easily blitzed by bullet from one direction and from much larger range than captian, and captian easily dodged them . Capatian amercia wins this. He is much faster than sueprman in cobmat and reaction.

"mjolnir. Again not that it matters because clark is miles faster than thanos." THanos is much much faster htan this supemran, this what faora did is subsonic like (300 MPH) at beast, geralt of rivia have much better feats than this, blitzing normal humans means nothing really.

"Also his travel speed is as fast as his combat speed." HAHHAhAH no just no, it is not. He is mach 900 is travel speed, nowhere near that in cobmat, or is captian maervel FTL in cobmat, in this scene when he turns around instantly he is at best mach 1 in speed and maybe even slower.

"who are all miles less durable than superman" Iron man have much better durabiltiy feats than superman, NO he did not tank nuke, sningle megaton nuke turned him in zombie and sun heald him, If you what to know what means to tank nuke godzila did tank nuke ,, superman nearly died and was turned into zombie domsday tanked nuke

"superman would one shot thor if he bullrushed him" Hahhah, no just no, he would not, his stirking feats are nowhere even close on that elvel, i hate dceu fanboyism.

"Why Superman is versatile? Well freeze breath that can freeze cap to a stone, flight, speed, senses, strength, healing factor, durability, energy projection. What has cap? supersoldier level strength and mjolnir?" MOS superman have no frezze breath , he used it only in JL and it is not usable in combat, flight does not help much, and cap can fly to with Mjolnir, energy projection, captian america can easily dodge that or block it with his shield, and captian can hurt superman .

"Vision is not completely vibranium, he is a mixed material. Also thanos had 5 stones when he ripped out visions stone from the head, he had 0 against cap. Secondly vision has little no feats in terms of durability. Making literaly abc logic, completely out of context. Ridiculous arguments based on statments and assumptions. Literaly nothing of your post even makes sense"

VIsion is mostaly vibranium, thanos not havign stoens or having them means nothing , they dont increase his druability or strength ,thanos is just as durable as superman or maybe even more durable , captian america can easily hurt this superman

"Superman literaly flied trough him like he is not even in his away. Complete missmatch." Captian maerica beats superman in decent fight, much faster, can hurt him, can easily dodge him, captian amercia wins.DCEU wank is becoming boring.

#19 Posted by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: why would somone lock this when captian america is much much faster than this superman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUVtFiy3ic

captian america blitzes hypersonic iron man with ease for 12 seconds, iron man could no nothing while cap was blitzing him with ease like he was snail. Captian america easily dodges many bullets from all directions after they are fired, this sueprman was easily blitzed by bullet from one direction and from much larger range than captian, and captian easily dodged them . . He is much much faster than sueprman in cobmat and reaction.Faora was also tagged with bullets with ease and her blitzing of soldiersis subsonic feat(300 mph at best ) geralt of riiva have much better feats than that.

captian america can hurt thanos who is just as durable as superman, so yes he can hurt this superman.This superman is weaker than thanos in drurabiltiy , and no even in BS superman did not tank nuke, single megaton nuke turned him into zombie, sun heald him, he barley survived , if you wnat to know what it means to tank nuke, wach godzilla 2014 , godzilla tanked nuke, Domsday tanked nuke.

So captian is much much faster, much much more skilled, can hurt supemran,and can eaisly dodge him or react to him, this superman was blitzed by bullets with ease. Captian america wins in decent fight.

#20 Posted by Mad_Jim (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap has good chance..

Also Superman got koed by Faora and Nam-Ek..

Faora and Nam-Ek beat Supes many times..

#21 Posted by eri123 (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with Cap with Mjornir is that he has to keep it at his hand to get Thor stats.Superman wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd199bca0205
#22 Posted by deactivated-5cd199bca0205 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins for obvious reasons, Cap still has questionable durability fighting someone like Superman..how long would he last? Superman will tank all of his attacks and stomp him pretty quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccf849532bbd
#23 Posted by deactivated-5ccf849532bbd (55 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Kryptonian stomps once again

#24 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: why would somone lock this when captian america is much much faster than this superman

captian america blitzes hypersonic iron man with ease for 12 seconds, iron man could no nothing while cap was blitzing him with ease like he was snail. Captian america easily dodges many bullets from all directions after they are fired, this sueprman was easily blitzed by bullet from one direction and from much larger range than captian, and captian easily dodged them . . He is much much faster than sueprman in cobmat and reaction.Faora was also tagged with bullets with ease and her blitzing of soldiersis subsonic feat(300 mph at best ) geralt of riiva have much better feats than that.

captian america can hurt thanos who is just as durable as superman, so yes he can hurt this superman.This superman is weaker than thanos in drurabiltiy , and no even in BS superman did not tank nuke, single megaton nuke turned him into zombie, sun heald him, he barley survived , if you wnat to know what it means to tank nuke, wach godzilla 2014 , godzilla tanked nuke, Domsday tanked nuke.

So captian is much much faster, much much more skilled, can hurt supemran,and can eaisly dodge him or react to him, this superman was blitzed by bullets with ease. Captian america wins in decent fight.

What a trash post.

Tony's civil war armor is his weakest armor.

How was faora only 300mph at best? She was breaking the sound barrier...

How did cap blitz tony at hypersonic speeds.

Clark has better durability feats than thanos. Thanos has never tanked anything like a nuke.

When was clark blitzed by bullets? When he got hit by the a10 warthog rounds? GAU-8 Avenger has a muzzle velocity of 1000 m/s which equals over 2200 mph. Show feats of cap dodging anything that fast.

#25 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternity_aware: "for obvious reasons" Remaind me of those reasons , captin america is much much faster in comat and reaction speed, much much more skilled, can hurt superman, he hurted thanos who is more durable than this superman, and cap can easily react and dodge supermans evrey attack, Cap wins in decent fight

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
#26 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@trololololol: Thanos literally knocked cap tf out. Lmao. He one shotted his ass. Lmao. Stop the wank. "StAr DuraBiLiTy"

πŸ˜’πŸ˜right

LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#27 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11590 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one shots Cap like Thanos did.

#28 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad_jim: superman dismantled Faora and sent Na-mek to the trains, temporarily ko'ing him. Which MOS did you watch?

#29 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: "Tony's civil war armor is his weakest armor."

No it is not, mark 2,3 are weakest.

This armor was destroyed by cap shield sure, but that is good feat for shield not bad feat for armor.

How was faora only 300mph at best? She was breaking the sound barrier..."

NO she did not, weh she was blitzing soldiers that was 300 mph at best, to blitz normal sodleirs you dont need to be that fast, and she did not break sound barier,do you want to know what it means to break sound barier and be above sped of sound? https://gfycat.com/lavishvacantatlanticbluetang-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-walkthrough this is how it looks like compare that to faora

and bullters blitzed her.Geralt of rivia have much better feats than that

Tony have hypersonic reactions and speed and cap easily blitzes him . How ? By being much faster than him, haha what a qustion.

Clark has better durability feats than thanos. Thanos has never tanked anything like a nuke."

Superman never tanked nuke, single megaton nuke truned him into zombie he barley survived, sun heald him, and this is MOS supemran , not BS Superman "

When was clark blitzed by bullets? When he got hit by the a10 warthog rounds? GAU-8 Avenger has a muzzle velocity of 1000 m/s which equals over 2200 mph. Show feats of cap dodging anything that fast."

He was blitzed by that bullet with ease ,superman did nothing fast here , in that scene, he could not move finger to even try to dodge that , cap did not dodge that bullet, but he easily dodged many bullets from all directions while fighting ultron bolts at at the same time, sure those bullets are litle slower, but supemran was blitzed from much larger distance,.

Captian america is much much faster, more skilled, can hurt him and dodge him , he beats him in decent fight.

#30 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily

#31 Edited by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@darko1234 said:

captian america blitzes hypersonic iron man with ease for 12 seconds, iron man could no nothing while cap was blitzing him with ease like he was snail.Cap wasnt blitzing him tony just couldnt hit him. Tony was reacting but couldnt get hits. A blitz is when the person cant react.Infact after that tony stomps cap. Captian america easily dodges many bullets from all directions after they are fired, this sueprman was easily blitzed by bullet from one direction and from much larger range than captian, and captian easily dodged them . . He is much much faster than sueprman in cobmat and reaction.Faora was also tagged with bullets with ease and her blitzing of soldiersis subsonic feat(300 mph at best ) geralt of riiva have much better feats than that. This superman's travel speed is faster than someone who bullrushed him to space in a few seconds which is faster than anything cap has ever done and supes uses his travel speed when he fights to bullrush people and ragdoll them. And cap doesnt have any new durability feats so one punch from supes and the fight is over.

captian america can hurt thanos who is more durable than superman, so yes he can hurt this superman.(Never denied he could hurt supes he just isnt tagging him) This superman is weaker than thanos in drurabiltiy , and no even in BS superman did not tank nuke, single megaton nuke turned him into zombie, sun heald him, he barley survived , if you wnat to know what it means to tank nuke, wach godzilla 2014 , godzilla tanked nuke, Domsday tanked nuke. Im aware

Supes still stomps but good argument tho

#32 Posted by dark_globe (691 posts) - - Show Bio

nice bait thread .
putting sup against characters he can beat .

#33 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: "Cap wasnt blitzing him tony just couldnt hit him. Tony was reacting but couldnt get hits. A blitz is when the person cant react"

Yes he was blitzing him with ease , he could not react, wach scene agin, lowballing of mcu characters is becoming irtating, tony was not reactiong at all , he could not even try to dodge that or stop it for 12 seconds, he was only avere that he was beated , and could do nothing to even try to stop that, and he is much strogner than cap, if he could react he would easily stop cap attacks and cach his arm, but cap blitzes him with ease, deal with it . cap was blitzing him for 12 seconds with ease . He is much much faster than superman.

"This superman's travel speed is faster than someone who bullrushed him to space in a few seconds which is faster than anything cap has ever done and supes uses his travel speed when he fights to bullrush people and ragdoll them. And cap doesnt have any new durability feats so one punch from supes and the fight is over."

Captian marvel have FTL travel sped, so using that logic he sotmps JL superman, i mean she uses her travel speed in fight , no just no, superman never used his travle speed in fight, he did bulrish some people but that was mach 1 at best, his combat and reaction speed is nowhere near his travel speed level , bullet effrotelsly blitzed him , cap eaisly reacts to him and doddges him and can use his shield to block him .Agin cap is much faster , much more skilled ,can hurt him. Cap wins in decent fight.

"Never denied he could hurt supes he just isnt tagging him" so cap who can easily blitz hypersonic people and those epople easily dodged mach 5 missle at point blank range and he dodges their hits , he cannot tagg somone that is effortlesly blitzed by pathetic bullet.Hahahahha, good logic.

"Supes still stomps but good argument tho"

Cap wins in decent fight, good argument tho

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#34 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7882 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: "Cap wasnt blitzing him tony just couldnt hit him. Tony was reacting but couldnt get hits. A blitz is when the person cant react"

Yes he was blitzing him with ease , he could not react, wach scene agin, lowballing of mcu characters is becoming irtating(true the mcu lowball in vine is annoying but this isnt a fight where the mcu character gets the dub), he wasnt blitzing him tony was seeing cap hit him then right after that cap got whooped. He also couldnt dodge bc he was pinned to the wall. He just caught caps sheild after proving tony could react. tony was not reactiong at all , he could not even try to dodge that, he was only avere that he was beat, and could do nothing to even try to stop that, and he is much strogner than cap, if he could react he would easiyl stop cap attacks and his arm, cap blitzes him with ease, deal with it . cap was blitzing him for 12 seconds with ease . He is much much faster than superman.

"This superman's travel speed is faster than someone who bullrushed him to space in a few seconds which is faster than anything cap has ever done and supes uses his travel speed when he fights to bullrush people and ragdoll them. And cap doesnt have any new durability feats so one punch from supes and the fight is over."

Captian marvel have FTL travel sped, so using that logic he sotmps JL superman, i mean she uses her travel speed in fight she only uses it to bullrush which will only be the first attack, the rest is pure combat speed from there. , no just no, superman never used his travle speed in fight, he did bulrish some people but that was mach 1 at best, him bullrushing people is literally him using his travel speed and he ragdolls them then flies up to them and continues to punch them(as shown in his fight with zod) this is just how superman fights. his combat and reaction speed is nowhere near his travel speed level , bullet effrotelsly blitzed him , cap eaisly reacts to him and doddges him and can use his shield to block him .Agin cap is much faster , much more skilled ,can hurt him. Cap wins in decent fight.

"Never denied he could hurt supes he just isnt tagging him" so cap who can easily blitz hypersonic people and those epople easily dodged mach 5 missle at point blank range and he dodges their hits , he cannot tagg somone that is effortlesly blitzed by pathetic bullet.Hahahahha, good logic. he wasnt blitzing iron man he was just comboing him theres a difference.

"Supes still stomps but good argument tho"

Cap wins in decent fight, good argument tho

Supes still stomps

#36 Posted by Richubs (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this BS. Superman stomps hard.

#37 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: "Tony's civil war armor is his weakest armor."

No it is not, mark 2,3 are weakest.

This armor was destroyed by cap shield sure, but that is good feat for shield not bad feat for armor.

How was faora only 300mph at best? She was breaking the sound barrier..."

NO she did not, weh she was blitzing soldiers that was 300 mph at best, to blitz normal sodleirs you dont need to be that fast, and she did not break sound barier,do you want to know what it means to break sound barier and be above sped of sound? https://gfycat.com/lavishvacantatlanticbluetang-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-walkthrough this is how it looks like compare that to faora

and bullters blitzed her.Geralt of rivia have much better feats than that

Tony have hypersonic reactions and speed and cap easily blitzes him . How ? By being much faster than him, haha what a qustion.

Clark has better durability feats than thanos. Thanos has never tanked anything like a nuke."

Superman never tanked nuke, single megaton nuke truned him into zombie he barley survived, sun heald him, and this is MOS supemran , not BS Superman "

When was clark blitzed by bullets? When he got hit by the a10 warthog rounds? GAU-8 Avenger has a muzzle velocity of 1000 m/s which equals over 2200 mph. Show feats of cap dodging anything that fast."

He was blitzed by that bullet with ease ,superman did nothing fast here , in that scene, he could not move finger to even try to dodge that , cap did not dodge that bullet, but he easily dodged many bullets from all directions while fighting ultron bolts at at the same time, sure those bullets are litle slower, but supemran was blitzed from much larger distance,.

Captian america is much much faster, more skilled, can hurt him and dodge him , he beats him in decent fight.

I should've said One of his weakest armors.

You can literally see the mach cones around faora.

That gif is irrelevant.

What hypersonic reactions does tony have? That's right 0

A weakened superman survived a nuke. Thanos has no feats on this level.

Clark stomps quit wanking cap

#38 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: "true the mcu lowball in vine is annoying but this isnt a fight where the mcu character gets the dub), he wasnt blitzing him tony was seeing cap hit him then right after that cap got whooped. He also couldnt dodge bc he was pinned to the wall. He just caught caps sheild after proving tony could react"

Then stop lowballing i can play that game to, cap was blitzing him, tony could not react to , he was only aware that we haw blitzeed by he could not react to it , seeing somethign does not man you can react to it, i can see fast ball but i cannot reaact to it and i get blitzed. You can see arrow , but you cant react to it, you get blitzed. ( do you knwo what it means react, block , doddge, move out of way, try something) Cap was blitzing him deal with it . He did caugh him later wehn he used another mode to amp himself. But he could not react in normal mode, and he dodes missles in normal mode at point blank range.He was only later pined agisnt wall , not in the first few secodns when he was bltized, and even when he was pined agsitn wall he could not react him, sure he could not dodge it, but he could easiily block strieks if he was fast enaught to react, like he did later when he amped himself did he do that? NO, he could not react

"Same is with superman, his combat speed is not his travel speed. Cap blitzes him with ease

she only uses it to bullrush which will only be the first attack, the rest is pure combat speed from there"

him bullrushing people is literally him using his travel speed and he ragdolls them then flies up to them and continues to punch them(as shown in his fight with zod) this is just how superman fights" That never happend, superman was amped like hll by Bat God , Bat God used his almithy omnipotent Chew Force to amp superman , and even in that with that amp he was only 250 mph at best. Geralt of rivia is much much faster htan him, cap blitzes .

he wasnt blitzing iron man he was just comboing him theres a difference." Yes he was blitzing iron man, iron man could not even try to dodge it, or block it , he was much strogner , did you see how easiyl he could block cap punch with his ,strength, if he could react he would do that instantly, he was bloodlusted and wanted to kill bucky and not waste his time. Cap blitzed him , that was blitzing deal with it

Cap still wins in decent fight

#39 Edited by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@darko1234 said:

@mattyboi: "true the mcu lowball in vine is annoying but this isnt a fight where the mcu character gets the dub), he wasnt blitzing him tony was seeing cap hit him then right after that cap got whooped. He also couldnt dodge bc he was pinned to the wall. He just caught caps sheild after proving tony could react"

Then stop lowballing i can play that game to, cap was blitzing him, tony could not react to , he was only aware that we haw blitzeed by he could not react to it , seeing somethign does not man you can react to it, i can see fast ball but i cannot reaact to it and i get blitzed. You can see arrow , but you cant react to it, you get blitzed. ( do you knwo what it means react, block , doddge, move out of way, try something) Cap was blitzing him deal with it . He did caugh him later wehn he used another mode to amp himself. But he could not react in normal mode, and he dodes missles in normal mode at point blank range.He was only later pined agisnt wall , not in the first few secodns when he was bltized, and even when he was pined agsitn wall he could not react him, sure he could not dodge it, but he could easiily block strieks if he was fast enaught to react, like he did later when he amped himself did he do that? NO, he could not react Aight so every hit someone gets in on a person means they blitz that person, so basically every fight where someone gets hit they're being blitzed. Got it.

"Same is with superman, his combat speed is not his travel speed. Cap blitzes him with ease

she only uses it to bullrush which will only be the first attack, the rest is pure combat speed from there"

him bullrushing people is literally him using his travel speed and he ragdolls them then flies up to them and continues to punch them(as shown in his fight with zod) this is just how superman fights" That never happend, that was iluison, dream created by Bat God, and even in that ilusion he was only 250 mph at best. Geralt of rivia is much much faster htan him. So speed thats faster than someone that bullrushed to outerspace in seconds is only 250 mph at best. K

he wasnt blitzing iron man he was just comboing him theres a difference." Yes he was blitzing iron man, iron man could not even try to dodge it, or block it Iron man literally blocks cap's shield then "blitzes him" right after , he was much strogner , did you see how easiyl he could block cap punch with his ,strength, if he could react he would do that instantly, he was bloodlusted and wanted to kill bucky and not waste his time. Cap blitzed him , that was blitzing deal with it (A blitz is what qs did to hawkeye here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdF-qbQ1tiI at 0:14 thats what an actual blitz is, not just getting some punches in OR what he did to the ultron bots)

#40 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: "Aight so every hit someone gets in on a person means they blitz that person, so basically every fight where someone gets hit they're being blitzed. Got it." IF it looks like cap was blitzing iron man for 12 secodns faster than they could try anything, they are only aware they get hit , yes, yes, that is blitz, if they cannot react to to it , it is blitz, normal humans can blitz normal humans if they are much faster, it happens, Brue Lee could blitz us both. Evrey mma fighters is much faster than average joe in combat , they can blitz average people . But thinking that seeing somethign is reacting same as reacting to soemthing would mean that i am cassual arrow timer, i mean i can see arrow but i cannot move figner to dodge it , but i am arrow timer, hahaha no.No, just no.

"So speed thats faster than someone that bullrushed to outerspace in seconds is only 250 mph at best. K"

Your argument asumes that they use that speed all the time, they dont, that was 250 mph at best , and superman was amped by Bat God, hahha, show me blurish to space in cobmat? i want to see, what superman did is 250 mph at best, geralt is much fsater

"Iron man literally blocks cap's shield then "blitzes him" right after" That was amped iron man, he used another mode to amp himself and blitz cap, in his normal mode he could not react to cap at all, and he is hypersonic in his normal mode.

"A blitz is what qs did to hawkeye here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdF-qbQ1tiI at 0:14 thats what an actual blitz is, not just getting some punches in OR what he did to the ultron bots)"

That was blitz , but so was this what cap did to iron man, cap bltized iron man in clsoe cobmat ,QS used blurish , there is diffirence betwen that: Like i said cap blitzed iron man deal with it. He stomps superman

#41 Posted by MattyBoi (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: "Aight so every hit someone gets in on a person means they blitz that person, so basically every fight where someone gets hit they're being blitzed. Got it." IF it looks like cap was blitzing iron man for 12 secodns faster than they could try anything, they are only aware they get hit , yes, yes, that is blitz, if they cannot react to to it , it is blitz, normal humans can blitz normal humans if they are mcu faster, it happens, Brue Lee could blitz us both. Evrey mma fighters is much faster than average joe in combat , they can blitz average people . But thinking that seeing somethign is reactiong to soemthing would mean that i am arrow timer, i mean i can see arrow but i cannot move figner to dodge it , but i am arrow timer, hahaha no.

"So speed thats faster than someone that bullrushed to outerspace in seconds is only 250 mph at best. K"

Your argument asumes that they use that speed all the time, they dont, that was 250 mph at best , and superman was amped by Bat God, hahha, show me blurish to space in cobmat? What zod did to supes in his fight, and supes then bullrushes him back to earth in seconds. i want to see, what superman did is 250 mph at best, geralt is much fsater IKR! bc it only takes 250 mph to get to space in seconds!

"Iron man literally blocks cap's shield then "blitzes him" right after" That was amped iron man, he used another mode to amp himself and blitz cap, in his normal mode he could not react to cap at all, and he is hypersonic in his normal mode. All he did was get precog/scan cap's fighting style, his speed didnt get amp'd at all

"A blitz is what qs did to hawkeye here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdF-qbQ1tiI at 0:14 thats what an actual blitz is, not just getting some punches in OR what he did to the ultron bots)"

That was blitz , but so was this what cap did to iron man, cap bltized iron man in clsoe cobmat ,QS used blurish , there is diffirence betwen that: Like i said cap blitzed iron man deal with it. Supes blitzed zod going by your logic, and zod>faora who was supersonic so they would(with lowballing) be at the same speed right? And it will just take one punch from supes to take out cap while it will take multiple mjolnir hits to take out supes. he gets stomped by superman

Try again m8

#42 Edited by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@darko1234: dude after you respond the complete anihilation i did on the other post you posted. Dont tag me again as i have no time wasting on delusional wankers.

"Show me single combat speed from cap that comes to anywhere near clarks level. Ill be waiting."

yeah im still waiting.

Wrogn,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUVtFiy3ic

Still waiting comparing that to superman?

You officially went from deluded to now even worse.

captian america blitzes hypersonic iron man with ease for 12 seconds, iron man could no nothing while cap was blitzing him with ease like he was snail. Captian america easily dodges many bullets from all directions after they are fired, this sueprman was easily blitzed by bullet from one direction and from much larger range than captian, and captian easily dodged them . Capatian amercia wins this. He is much faster than sueprman in cobmat and reaction.

Thats not blizting and iron man is nothing even remotely close to superman in terms of speed.

THanos is much much faster htan this supemran, this what faora did is subsonic like (300 MPH) at beast, geralt of rivia have much better feats than this, blitzing normal humans means nothing really.

Thanos is brick wall compared to superman. Idk maybe you are blind or what, but if you think thanos is faster than superman you need to check your vision. but i couldnt expect lesser from someone who thinks strange is hypersonic.

HAHHAhAH no just no, it is not. He is mach 900 is travel speed, nowhere near that in cobmat, or is captian maervel FTL in cobmat, in this scene when he turns around instantly he is at best mach 1 in speed and maybe even slower.

Yep it is and clark proves in jl.

No Caption Provided

who are all miles less durable than superman" Iron man have much better durabiltiy feats than superman, NO he did not tank nuke, sningle megaton nuke turned him in zombie and sun heald him, If you what to know what means to tank nuke godzila did tank nuke ,, superman nearly died and was turned into zombie domsday tanked nuke

He survived a nuke and multicityblock level explosion, Tanked 30 caliber, 30 mm gau 8, world engine that causes milions of tons of pressure. Hits that cause football stadium level shockwaves.

Now post down iron man feats that scale to superman or cap feats.

superman would one shot thor if he bullrushed him" Hahhah, no just no, he would not, his stirking feats are nowhere even close on that elvel, i hate dceu fanboyism.

Superman bullrushed and destroyed world engine that is larger than skycrappers and hit earth with asteroid level impact in weakened state.

Calcing the energy of the impact of world engine and what it tanked. They said its moving at mach 25+ and increasing. Lowballing lets say it hit earth at mach 25 speed which equals 25x343=8575 M/S

That world engine was much larger than skycrappers and was made out of metal. Casual skyscrapper weights around 100k tons.

Terribly lowballing the engine would weight around 150000 tons= 150000000 kilos.

Calcing the energy of the impact E=0,5mv^2=150000000x0,5x (8575x8575)=5,5x10^15 = 5,5 pj. In comparrision tsar bomb at 50 megaton released energy of about 210 Petajoule.

Now. how many megaton is that? well 1 megaton=about 4,18x 10^15

Which means terribly lowballing that world engine hit the earth and released over 1 megaton energy from that impact and it no sold it. Yet Superman flied trough it and broke it apart while weakened and flying against extremely powerfull gravity beam.

MOS superman have no frezze breath , he used it only in JL and it is not usable in combat, flight does not help much, and cap can fly to with Mjolnir, energy projection, captian america can easily dodge that or block it with his shield, and captian can hurt superman .

The only thing he needs here is strength and durability and he crushes cap. Versatility was just mention of his powers.

Cap couldnt even hurt thanos yeah right he can hurt superman and was down after like two casual punches.

VIsion is mostaly vibranium, thanos not havign stoens or having them means nothing , they dont increase his druability or strength ,thanos is just as durable as superman or maybe even more durable , captian america can easily hurt this superman

Good so you tried to lie before? Also 5 infinity stones mean nothing? Are you crazy or wut?

Thanos is as durable as superman? yeah im sure tanking a hit from cap you think he is more durable than supes. Havent seen this deluded of a debater in a while.

Captian maerica beats superman in decent fight, much faster, can hurt him, can easily dodge him, captian amercia wins.DCEU wank is becoming boring.

The you wake up from your sleep. Faster than clark and can hurt him? Delusion at its best. Dceu wank? dude you are retarded enough to say strange is hypersonic and can tank hits from superman. And you speak of dceu wank srsl?????

#43 Posted by JDogg (1156 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap gets oneshotted.

#44 Edited by Mad_Jim (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceuser_: sigh.. fuking idiot go and watch first fight... Faora and nam-ek raped superman..

#45 Posted by SpeedforceUser_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad_jim: the final conclusion was that Supes ko'd Na-mek for a while and rekt'd Faora when he blitzd her. I saw the movie many a times, and I know what I speak of.

#46 Posted by AllHellKingDox (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Yall really entertaining this man? Lol

Supes rape

#47 Posted by BalancedTruth (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Ridiculous!

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#48 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12149 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch in Supes's favor.

#49 Edited by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: "dude after you respond the complete anihilation i did on the other post you posted. Dont tag me again as i have no time wasting on delusional wankers." You did nothing , no analation, you lowballed evrey feat,i posted, and lied about evrey dceu feat, heal machine gun fire reaction is slow becase we can see machine gun fire on move , great logic , and we can see superman , zod , wodner woman , faora , namek they fight at peak human speed, one PIS in JL does not change anything , reaction speed and combat speed is not same. THey all consistently fight on peak human speed or little above that, oh sure but that does not count , but hela is slow , we will asume that machine gun fire that she easily blocked is slwo becase we have seen it. All you did was LIED and lowballed evreything. I did not post feats that i created, i psoted feats from their respct thread, and you yourslef liked that thread and said it was good, and when i shoved those feats then you lowballed them and siad that i lied and psoted fake feats, you forget and ignored that you accpeted them and liked them, and agread with them, i just used those feats. But you lowballed them , you are acting childish and pathetic .

"Thats not blizting and iron man is nothing even remotely close to superman in terms of speed."

This was blitizng, and MOS superamn have almost no suepr speed , geralt is much faster, we see suepman fight, he fight at almost peak human speed. Only his speed feat is in JL are good , and you think that superman is mach 900 in combat? you said that, you are delusonal fanboy

"Thanos is brick wall compared to superman. Idk maybe you are blind or what, but if you think thanos is faster than superman you need to check your vision. but i couldnt expect lesser from someone who thinks strange is hypersonic." THanos is faster than MOS superman who have almost no super speed and is blitzed by bullets all the time .Great logic , faora is barley 300 mph in her blitz at best and she stomps superman, superman fights at 250 mph at best with highballing in this move. But i coud expext less from somone who think dceu superman is mach 900 in combat. Not even comic superman is that fast and he would solo dceu universe with ease. Superman experts say that post crisis comic superman is massivley hypersonic and you say this superman is mach 900 in combat speed. Dude are you sersious. This is beyond delusional .

"Yep it is and clark proves in jl" this is MOS superman ,feats from JL means nothing and that is travel speed feat .

"He survived a nuke and multicityblock level explosion, Tanked 30 caliber, 30 mm gau 8, world engine that causes milions of tons of pressure. Hits that cause football stadium level shockwaves." First he did not tank megaton nuke , single nuke turned him into zombie, and this is MOS superman not BS superman, that does not count. Tankung bullets means nothing really, street levler can do same. "world engine that causes milions of tons of pressure" Really , milions of tons of presure show me some calculation i dont belive that ,you proved to me that you are dceu fanboy when you said he is mach 900 in combat , idont trust single word you say.

Iron man surivved meteor that had tousends of tons and was moving at near relativsic speed in IW.

Superman bullrushed and destroyed world engine that is larger than skycrappers and hit earth with asteroid level impact in weakened state.

Calcing the energy of the impact of world engine and what it tanked. They said its moving at mach 25+ and increasing. Lowballing lets say it hit earth at mach 25 speed which equals 25x343=8575 M/S

That world engine was much larger than skycrappers and was made out of metal. Casual skyscrapper weights around 100k tons.

Terribly lowballing the engine would weight around 150000 tons= 150000000 kilos.

Calcing the energy of the impact E=0,5mv^2=150000000x0,5x (8575x8575)=5,5x10^15 = 5,5 pj. In comparrision tsar bomb at 50 megaton released energy of about 210 Petajoule.

Now. how many megaton is that? well 1 megaton=about 4,18x 10^15

"Which means terribly lowballing that world engine hit the earth and released over 1 megaton energy from that impact and it no sold it. Yet Superman flied trough it and broke it apart while weakened and flying against extremely powerfull gravity beam." SO what iron man tanked tousends of tons meteor that moved at relativstic speed, i mean it come from moon to earth in few seconds . Greater than that. And there was not even scach on stark armor, and superman destroying that means nothing, like i siad i can survive car hiting me with 70 tons of force , but mike tyson can kill me with 600 kg of force becae car hits my entire body and mike tyson punch is concentrated same is here, car can hit concrete wall with hudnreds of tons of force and wall will not break, not even close ,car would get destroyed yet i can destroy concrere if i could hit it with 2 tons of force with my fists, becase my fists are concentrated. Same is with superman,He is concentrated , and ship is much larger than my fist , same is how ant can sruvive me stomping him with my full strength . Superman destroying that means nothing

"The only thing he needs here is strength and durability and he crushes cap. Versatility was just mention of his powers.

Cap couldnt even hurt thanos yeah right he can hurt superman and was down after like two casual punches."

Cap did hurt thanos, and this is MOS superman , his durability is nothing that specil,he surivved presure so what? Show me his blunt force durabbility.

"Good so you tried to lie before? Also 5 infinity stones mean nothing? Are you crazy or wut?

Thanos is as durable as superman? yeah im sure tanking a hit from cap you think he is more durable than supes. Havent seen this deluded of a debater in a while." You are pathetic lowballer , having 5 infnity stones means that he have powers but it does not increase his strength and durabillity and speed, only gives him power like energy projection , teleportation.

"he you wake up from your sleep. Faster than clark and can hurt him? Delusion at its best. Dceu wank? dude you are retarded enough to say strange is hypersonic and can tank hits from superman. And you speak of dceu wank srsl?????"

First you are insulting , and should get flagged and other thing is you are delusional eanugh to think taht he is mach 900 by one PIS feat , and even in that feat he is only hypersonic , not even comic superman is that fast. and he is faster than MOS SUPERMAN, MOS SUPERMAN did not show any combat speed feat, if this was JL superman he would beat Cap with ease, but this was MOS SUPERMAN, and he can hurt superman, shove me MOS superman blunt dorce durabiltiy , i dont care for his enertgy durabilltiy , show me his blunt force durabllity .

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd199bca0205
#50 Posted by deactivated-5cd199bca0205 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternity_aware: "for obvious reasons" Remaind me of those reasons , captin america is much much faster in comat and reaction speed, much much more skilled, can hurt superman, he hurted thanos who is more durable than this superman, and cap can easily react and dodge supermans evrey attack, Cap wins in decent fight

I'm not taking any of this seriously