EG Captain America vs MCU Ultron

#1 Posted by skywalker95 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Cap is wielding Mjolnir, Shield and his stats have been increased to Thor's level, Final form Vibranium Ultron
  • Takes place on Titan
  • No holding back
  • Win by any means except bfr
#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19597 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap can win after a tough fight. He has the skill, power, and weaponry to win in close combat, and he has lighting strikes to bring Ultron to the ground if he takes flight.

#3 Posted by miekskywalker (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

No way he can beat Ultron

Ultron had the upper hand against thor

Unless cap can melt him down which i doubt he can without an infinity gem then he has a chance of winning otherwise he gets knocked out after a long fight

#4 Posted by huthimamwa (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: Cap actually showed more technical combat skill with Mjolnir (especially in conjunction with his shield) than Thor. Cap's skill and shield with Thor's physicals, lightning, and Mjolnir would give Ultron a much better fight thsn Thor did.

#5 Posted by miekskywalker (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@huthimamwa: indeed but he cant actually beat him physically he has to melt him down

#6 Posted by ComanderMurf (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can't generate the amount of power need to destroy Ultron. It took Ironman, vision and Thor's powers combined significantly harm him Hulk to hit and Vision's mind gem to end him. Cap dies

#7 Posted by Subline (9522 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron is too durable, he takes it eventually.

#8 Posted by supremthor69 (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: Cap actually showed more technical combat skill with Mjolnir (especially in conjunction with his shield) than Thor. Cap's skill and shield with Thor's physicals, lightning, and Mjolnir would give Ultron a much better fight thsn Thor did.

What you said

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a
#9 Posted by deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap beats the breaks off him

#10 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31059 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like backing Cap, but I'm not sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8
#11 Posted by deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron would still stomp Endgame Cap

#12 Posted by Rebake (4727 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecentre__: I don't think it would be a literal stomp. One hit from Mjolnir will send Ultron flying. It's only doing damage that's the issue. Unlike Thor, Cap won't be caught off guard here. It'll be a fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8
#13 Posted by deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

@thecentre__: I don't think it would be a literal stomp. One hit from Mjolnir will send Ultron flying. It's only doing damage that's the issue. Unlike Thor, Cap won't be caught off guard here. It'll be a fight.

Maybe, but Ultron owned Thor so what chance does Cap have? He'll last for a little bit..then lose. He may not even tag Ultron with Mjolnir, Thor didn't. Ultron can fly so he has more mobility than Thanos did..he'll avoid Mjolnir and his durability is high enough to tank lightning and Cap's shield.

#14 Edited by GoldKing (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap w/ Mjolnir would wreck MCU Ultron. It'd be tough at first, but as the fight goes on, Cap would end up overcoming him rather easily.

#15 Posted by Crunch5481 (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

With Thor stats, his vibranium shield, Mjolnir, and his exceptional skill I can definitely see a scenario where Cap is able to use the shield maybe in conjunction with Mjolnir to sever Ultron's body/make gashes like normal Cap did to Iron Man in Civil War.

#16 Posted by skywalker95 (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce3042da69f9
#17 Posted by deactivated-5ce3042da69f9 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap can win after a tough fight. He has the skill, power, and weaponry to win in close combat, and he has lighting strikes to bring Ultron to the ground if he takes flight.