• 123 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994

The fight is between Edo Madara and everyone from Akatsuki EXCEPT Obito. He would know too much about him and his abilities. They are all in character and their objective is to seal Madara away. Madara is also in character and can kill or incapacitate any of them. (No Orochimaru)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The akatsuki. Edo doesn't cure paralysis, does it? All they need is to get sasori land a hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Akatsuki should put up more of a fight then the 5 kage.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I honestly doubt that it would stop an edo tensei b/c they don't really have a bloodstream to enter. If he even got hit

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I honestly doubt that it would stop an edo tensei b/c they don't really have a bloodstream to enter. If he even got hit

They don't really need to stop him. Stall him for a minute to seal. So.. create an opening to... create an opening?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Madara stomp with Perfect susano

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@noone301994: Could Samehada get through Susanoo?

I don't see why not?

@jgames said:

Madara stomp with Perfect susano

Kisame gives samehada a nice meal. Nothing more.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @dondave:

I don't think Samehada could absorb Susano'o, even if it could it would be too big of a mass to absorb, sort of like if Kisame tried absorbing Killer Bee's Bijuu form with Samehada, I just don't see that happening.

And sure I understand creating an opening but Sasori's poison wouldn't have the same effect as anyone else because edo tensei zombies aren't humans with human bodies.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@noone301994: Not all of it. But he can still reduce it to breachable, unless you're suggesting perfect susano has more chakra than a version 2 killer bee..

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994

@princearagorn1: Madara's perfect susano'o might have more chakra than version 2 because it is taller than mountains. Even if samehada could absorb susano'o enough to breach it, it would take a couple of seconds to absorb it to that extent, it wouldn't be instantaneous. In that time Madara could flick Kisame away

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I think Madara can get threw everyone expect Pain and Itachi. He could probably beat Pain alone and maybe Itachi but I can't see him getting threw them together.

I know this didn't appear in the manga or anime (of course not the anime) unless I missed something but this is so cool.

Loading Video...

Skip to 46 seconds

Avatar image for thewhitelantern
TheWhiteLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan or Sasori paralyze him while itachi seals him away with the Susano'o sword? I say Akatsuki

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I'm not suggesting that he could absorb the entire Susanoo but maybe he could cut in hole in it and attack Madara from within?

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jodema

Seeing as how none of the members of the Akatsuki are reanimated I'll give this to Madara.

Madara is beyond what he was in his prime as well as being able to implement Wood Style as being a part of his arsenal. He makes full use of the Rinnegan which is more than what any of the Akatsuki can handle. As a reanimation his body incessantly recovers from all injuries and has an unlimited supply of chakra.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Sure, in theory, but it wouldn't happen right away. He would have to smack that area of Susano'o with Samehada and hold it for at least 2-3 seconds (depending on which stage of Susano'o it is) and I don't see Kisame getting that close unharmed or unnoticed.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

How would Samehada be able to do anything? By virtue of being Edo Tensai, Madara has unlimited chakra. You can't drain something that has no limit.

Madara pretty much stomps in my honest opinion.

The only person who I can logically see posing a threat to Madara is Itachi, but even then I don't know if it will be enough.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarkRaiden

Itachi points his finger, then Amaterasu then seal with his sword.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Then It'll mean it has more chakra than kcm cloack naruto, too, as he is even smaller than bee. It will also mean gamabunta should have more chakra than v2? So I wouldn't say how large it is would be a good way to estimate it to have higher chakra than a tailed beast. They're called tailed beasts for a reason, they have massive amounts of chakra. And it doesn't take long time, bee's attacks would've cleaved kisame in two if it was so.

How would Samehada be able to do anything? By virtue of being Edo Tensai, Madara has unlimited chakra. You can't drain something that has no limit.

Madara pretty much stomps in my honest opinion.

The only person who I can logically see posing a threat to Madara is Itachi, but even then I don't know if it will be enough.

It's not how much chakra madara has, it's just how much chakra susano had. Like bee still had enough chakra to go full tailed beast, but he still was reduced from v2 to normal form. Or his tails were eaten.

And You're completely forgetting nagato. He is still one of the most powerful ninjas we've seen..

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is very strong but making him fight the akatsuki is pushing it.I don't see him beating Pain.Every sharingan move can be countered by pain's rinnegan and when it will come to rinnegan vs rinnegan they wil just counter eachother.The other akatsuki members will step in and finish the battle.I dare to say that this is a stomp.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Gamabunta isn't pure chakra though. I feel like his perfect susano'o has tons of chakra because isn't anything but chakra. So something that is pure chakra, that big, probably does have close to enough chakra of a tailed beast. I don't think Samehada will make that much of a difference.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to go with madara

1. he is way more experiences and easily outclasses all of them 1v1

2. He will be hard to tag since nobody is fast enough to outrun his vision (during the war hundreds tried to hit him but none landed, even the kages had trouble hitting him)

3. Susanoo will be a huge problem for these guys

4. Madara can use clones all with perfect susanoo to fight them

5. His main problem i think would be Pain and Itachi.. Pain because he has the rinnegan and is generally strong and itachi because he is probably smarter than madara and just as skilled, yet not as powerful. Once he picks off the weaker members of the Akatsuki he can focus more on defeating the pains and eventually i feel like it will be down to pain and itachi vs madara and unless itachi can formulate a plan they just dont have the strength to do it

my vote is like 8/10 madara unless itachi can come up with something to help the akatsuki work together and beat him

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Gamabunta isn't pure chakra though. I feel like his perfect susano'o has tons of chakra because isn't anything but chakra. So something that is pure chakra, that big, probably does have close to enough chakra of a tailed beast. I don't think Samehada will make that much of a difference.

I don't know, Itachi makes Susanoo too and he doesn't have a lot of chakra.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

That's true, but when you are an edo tensei zombies it's different. You have unlimited chakra

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@noone301994 said:

That's true, but when you are an edo tensei zombies it's different. You have unlimited chakra

Even though he has unlimited chakra all of it may not be dedicated to the Susanoo as Itachi has shown, it can be maintained with little chakra, leaving it vulnerable

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: When has it shown that Itachi can't hold his Susano'o while in edo tensei form? If anything you notice him spamming it a lot more in edo tensei form

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

@dondave: When has it shown that Itachi can't hold his Susano'o while in edo tensei form? If anything you notice him spamming it a lot more in edo tensei form

I didn't say he couldn't hold it, I said he could hold it with little chakra meaning that, not alot of chakra is dedicated to keeping up Susanoo up, and so even with unlimited chakra he may use that chakra instead for his rinnegan instead

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I agree with what you said, but still, I think you're heavily underestimating kisame and samehada, because of the way guy fodderized him. But do keep in mind Guy is the only one capable of doing that level of pure h2h as we know, and the fight might've played differently if kisame hadn't thought of hirudora as a chakra bomb. Even if susano is nearing v2 killerbee in chakra level, one swipe can still reduce it down enough to get madara hurt.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara could just form clones like he did vs the kages, i think he made 25 clones (so 26 total madaras) which all gained perfect susanoo... we have 8 akatsuki plus 6 pains thats 14 total, so approximately two madaras per person.. While kisame itachi some of the pains and maybe hidan could hold their own, the rest will probably fall leaving multiple madaras per person. how could any of them deal with that?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Madara in a stomp.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara in a stomp.

It isn't a stomp in any manner.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: That's true but it's generally believed that Itachi>Kisame b/c of his Sharingan abilities, I think it's safe to assume that Madara would pull the same stuff as Itachi would and I don't think Kisame or Samehada would be a deciding factor in this fight. Don't get me wrong though, he would definitely play his role, but not as much as Pain or Itachi.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara could just form clones like he did vs the kages, i think he made 25 clones (so 26 total madaras) which all gained perfect susanoo... we have 8 akatsuki plus 6 pains thats 14 total, so approximately two madaras per person.. While kisame itachi some of the pains and maybe hidan could hold their own, the rest will probably fall leaving multiple madaras per person. how could any of them deal with that?

Those Susanoos weren't perfect and none of them had the sword.

@princearagorn1: That's true but it's generally believed that Itachi>Kisame b/c of his Sharingan abilities, I think it's safe to assume that Madara would pull the same stuff as Itachi would and I don't think Kisame or Samehada would be a deciding factor in this fight. Don't get me wrong though, he would definitely play his role, but not as much as Pain or Itachi.

What? That's not safe to assume at all. Madara is more of a powerhouse, jutsu spammer. Itachi is the genjutsu guy. They're not similar at all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Kisame is really important when high chakra ninjutsu are used, like raikages, or madara etc. Itachi is far more of a technical fighter, and a master genjutsu user.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C4 then Totuska blade gg

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By killers10333

@darkraiden said:

@killers10333 said:

Those Susanoos weren't perfect and none of them had the sword.

They all were full bodied with legs and everything, maybe not the sword, though not perfect

edit http://www.manga2u.me/Naruto/588/09/ you can see one with the sword, can we assume they all could then have it?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madarawould win he's faster, smarter and more powerful then the Akatsuki

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: He.. well, can't. They both have their individual fighting styles, he isn't suddenly going to start doing so.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I see ur point but he might change his tactics against tough opponents like these.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By killers10333

@noone301994 said:

@princearagorn1: @darkraiden: Just because he prefers not to fight like Itachi by using genjutsu doesn't mean he can't.

Genjutsu is something all sharingan users can use, and because madara can use susanoo (which requires the ability to use both the left and right eye mangekyo sharigan techniques) he can use Tsukuyomi. So yes he could easily catch most of the Akatsuki in a genjutsu as he almost did to the Raikage http://www.manga2u.me/Naruto/588/13/

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: Sasuke can also use tsukuyomi. Does it mean it's as effective as Itachi's? No. And even if madara puts one person in genjutsu, there are still the rest to wake him up.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By killers10333

@princearagorn1 said:

@killers10333: Sasuke can also use tsukuyomi. Does it mean it's as effective as Itachi's? No. And even if madara puts one person in genjutsu, there are still the rest to wake him up.

Sure they could wake him up if they wernt busy fighting.. if madara using his clones, there are almost two madaras for each person to fight and nobody here is strong enough to stomp them so that person would be caught in the genjutsu and could be beat down ( like itachi did partly to kakashi when they fought) which essentially makes them useless.

or madara can just use them being stalled in genjutsu to kill them

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: The stronger akatsuki members are about as competent as the kage. Raikage was saved, so will whoever the person that might be caught here.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: That's an assumption. We need feats before making such a statement. He's never shown Tsukyomi or Amaterasu, so he can't do either, simple as that. Just like Sasuke can't do Tsukyomi (his two techniques are Kagatsuchi and Amaterasu), Madara can't till proven. Madara's genjutsu is rarely used, he won't do it in character unless it's wide open. Also C4>>>>Madara's 25 clones.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: That's an assumption. We need feats before making such a statement. He's never shown Tsukyomi or Amaterasu, so he can't do either, simple as that. Just like Sasuke can't do Tsukyomi (his two techniques are Kagatsuchi and Amaterasu), Madara can't till proven. Madara's genjutsu is rarely used, he won't do it in character unless it's wide open. Also C4>>>>Madara's 25 clones.

How is C4 stronger than madaras clones? Assuming Deidara can hit Madara with it, they can just reshape since it is edo.. plus susanoo would block the c4, it has tanked hits from the kages which are more powerful than the c4. I forgot sasuke had a different technique with his right eye so i agree that we dont know which techniques madara has

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

How is C4 stronger than madaras clones? Assuming Deidara can hit Madara with it, they can just reshape since it is edo.. plus susanoo would block the c4, it has tanked hits from the kages which are more powerful than the c4. I forgot sasuke had a different technique with his right eye so i agree that we dont know which techniques madara has

C4 is the microscopic bombs. Susanoo shouldn't block anything microscopic. And the clones would keep getting destroyed or at least open up themselves to be sealed by Nagato/Itachi as they take time to reform.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a fight its a stomp. Madara has the rinnegan and sharingan, dwarfs pain in power, can split into clones each with perfect susanoo....what's the akatsuki gonna do? Uk there's a reason they never outright attacked the kages. Its cuz they can't beat them. Madara would shit on all the akatsuki members, sorry. This is silly

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a fight its a stomp. Madara has the rinnegan and sharingan, dwarfs pain in power, can split into clones each with perfect susanoo....what's the akatsuki gonna do? Uk there's a reason they never outright attacked the kages. Its cuz they can't beat them. Madara would shit on all the akatsuki members, sorry. This is silly

Kages weren't their objectives. We can do an akatsuki vs kage thread, and see that if kage were there objective, akatsuki would've caught them already. Deidara has already solo'd gaara (without c4), pein lolstomped konoha, and there are still members like itachi, kisame, sasori, konan..