^^^

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kingxix

Shiki is a mountain to island level if you count hero's feat as he was easily going toe to toe with eos natsu and shattered a meteor casually.

Jinn is too fast and strong for bakugo and can blitz him.

Houmura and todokori is going to be a interesting fight and would depend who attacks first.

Rebecca takes this with her either gear dodging their attacks and firing bullets.

My boi weisz takes this easily.

Witch takes miruko out with her elemental attacks.

Sister makes midnight her bitch

Hermit might win depending on the area they are at and what she has in her disposal otherwise Mt lady takes this.

Laguna takes this.

Fei easily as he has elemental intangibility and sharp shooting skills.

I don't know who this spinner is so I can't give any info on that.

Sylph easily captured him.

We have yet to see the full powers of drskken Joe but he easily overwhelmed base shiki and has alchemy. He kills tomura

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Adi_Frost

As far as I can remember, shiki does not have any notable speed feats.

The best strength feat of his is busting multiple floors of a building. Something like what Luffy did against Arlong.

Deku should win against Shiki because of superior strength feats.

Jinn stomped Shiki. Jinn wins.

Todoroki wins this one using AOE attacks.

Rebecca and Happy win.

Weisz wins.

Witch wins.

Sister wins.

Hermit could pull the win I suppose.

Laguna has hax. He wins.

Don't remember Fei.

Don't remember Daichi and spinner.

Don't remember sylph and don't know feats of Dabi.

Shigaraki wins. Drakken hasn't showed his full strength but Shiki can hold his own against Drakken currently. So Shigaraki wins due to touching and disintegrating.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: if you count his feat from hero's then he is easily mountain to island and lmao he way above building level. His best feat in manga is city block level casually. He was easily tagging jinn in their first battle and shiki can fly with his gravity so I don't see how deku can hit him.

Drakken's ability already is extremely broken. What is stoping him from turning tomura into stone or creating explosive ground or electric walls along with hardening his body with the strongest element in the world like diamond. He is s goddamn alchemist and can use his powers do anything.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Shigaraki beats Drakken

Decay now is just too op

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: can it decay diamond or tar or electricity

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Should not work on tar or electricity as of now.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: Drakken can simply turn the ground around them into a tar field and drown him inside.

DJ is basically father from FMAB on steroids

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Adi_Frost

@kingxix said:

@adi_frost: if you count his feat from hero's then he is easily mountain to island and lmao he way above building level. His best feat in manga is city block level casually. He was easily tagging jinn in their first battle and shiki can fly with his gravity so I don't see how deku can hit him.

Drakken's ability already is extremely broken. What is stoping him from turning tomura into stone or creating explosive ground or electric walls along with hardening his body with the strongest element in the world like diamond. He is s goddamn alchemist and can use his powers do anything.

if you count his feat from hero's then he is easily mountain to island

I didn't. That's like a "non-canon" side story with no continuity or consistency with the actual eden's zero storyline. Why should I consider it at all.

lmao he way above building level

I forgot about his first feat. You are right, he is not building level, he is somewhere around multi-building level.

His best feat in manga is city block level casually

I don't remember any feat of his at this level. Please show me this feat.

He was easily tagging jinn in their first battle

Not even remotely my point. I mean't their second fight where Jinn stomped.

shiki can fly with his gravity so I don't see how deku can hit him

Deku has ranged attacks and also, their speed is similar. I would say Deku is even faster because I can't remember any speed feats. Please, show me any speed feat putting Shiki at super-sonic speeds.

Also, Deku can use shockwaves, not to mention, I know Deku can't beat him with his weaker attacks. I only mean't that Deku wins as he can defeat Shiki with a 100% punch.

Drakken's ability already is extremely broken

ok.

What is stoping him from turning tomura into stone

His own character. As we see in his fight with Shiki, he only used his petrification at the end of the last chapter and this fight has been going on for 2 or 3 chapters. He won't start with it.

creating explosive ground

Again, Shiki is managing to fight Drakken and is doing fine until now.

electric walls

Electric walls might work but again, Shiki is still managing. And Shiki does not have feats to which Drakken can scale to neither does Drakken have his own feats to put him above Tomura by a huge league. Again, we haven't seen the true strength so I am only basing this off on his current showings.

along with hardening his body electric walls along with hardening his body

Hardening his body is literally the most useless thing against Tomura's disintegration.

He is s goddamn alchemist and can use his powers do anything.

Feats. Feats are needed. You can't just assume his powers and strengths.

PS - Drakken can simply turn the ground around them into a tar field

You do realise Tomura can disintegrate anything right?? I am pretty sure this would not work at all.

DJ is basically father from FMAB on steroids

With not even half of his showings. Father creating a small sun in his hand more than anything Drakken has done.

You seem to overestimate Drakken based on absolutely no showings.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: You say we need feats for Drakken to do anything, but you then go say ANYTHING can be the target of disintegration? Even liquids? that is a stretch. We haven't seen him do any liquids and tar doesn't exactly turn to dust. An exceptionally hot tar would be quite liquid indeed.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kingxix

@adi_frost: https://m.imgur.com/a/GXEPZcB

In this you can also see how casually he dodges bullets oh and I forgot he was also dodging lasers easily which move in a straight line.

Lmao Shiki was easily overpowering jinn in their first fight and in the second fight jinn had incomplete overdrive activated and was still no able to beat base shiki.

Shiki can use gravity to alter or stop those shock waves easily

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rizaadxn

@wabubub: Stress energy also seems to be a substance that has liquid like properties yet Shigaraki can Decay it. Also, idk if it was censorship during the MVA arc (it shouldn't be considering how much Toga was shown to be bleeding) but whenever Shigaraki dusted people after the Decay began to propagate, the people he killed did not bleed whereas previously when his Decay didn't propagate through different types of objects, the person did bleed as only their skin/body would Decay, but not their blood since it didn't spread like that back in the Overhaul arc.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kingxix said:

Eden zero curb stomps in a mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: I'm not completely sure I agree. The stress manifestation of Rikiya's quirk seems to be augmenting some sort of solid matter from his anger, increasing his reach and size.

No Caption Provided

I think the argument that their blood doesn't appear after being decayed is stronger, but its also part of their body at the time. (Would it be reasonable to see more than 60% of the body splash to the ground after decay?)

We've also seen natural counters to the Decay, like Snatch's "sandstorm" during the highway chase pursuing Overhaul. But that's probably due to the sand already being equal to dust or not always in contact with the rest of his body.

I think we need to see Shigaraki affect or decay pure fluids or liquids before we can say with certainty that its probable or correct.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited the OP

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: this is what I mean when I say it seems to have some liquid like properties:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Stress Bombs specifically, which is the part Shigaraki touches and decays, almost appear gelatinous and seem to splash when making contact with others.

This is what I'm talking about with the blood thing;

Pre-Propagation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here it seems as if Shigaraki first has to Decay through the clothes, then to the skin and body, we saw this with Aizawa too but he was weaker back then, and then the body decayed and there's a puddle of blood. Remember, it's not as if he went out of his way to touch the blood, he just wanted to decay the body. So the blood had no reason to decay anyways, he neither touched the blood specifically nor did his decay spread through different types of objects like that back then.

Then Post-Propagation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that it spreads the way that it does, into other types of material other than the one he touches, it's possible it can spread into the blood and decay it. Look at the top of the second scan, with how this arc was and the Overhaul arc, you wouldn't expect blood to be censored and there's not an ounce of blood in that pile of decay dust.

I'm not saying he can do it for certain, I'm gonna wait and see if he gets more feats to prove whether it's consistent or not but I'm just pointing it out.

As for the sand thing, that was only because he can't touch one piece of sand with all 5 fingers, but now that it propagates through things the way it does, if the sand touches the decaying cracks, it should also decay too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Yeah, True. I get what you mean, but it still really seems like we should wait for a solid indication.

For example, would he be able to decay someone/someones attack with a water quirk? (As in someone manifesting water or using water, like Manual or the quirk Water Form, where the user can manipulate water, ice and vapor to some degree, where I personally think only the Ice would be decayed). That still seems really unlikely, but its not impossible due to the examples you've mentioned.

In theory, Decay does what it sounds like. It makes something age at an extremely accelerated rate. That's why its described as making flesh rot, metal rust and crumble etc. That's why I'm skeptical it would have the same effect on normal liquids such as water.

I also agree that the stress bombs looks more fluid, but it should still be the same type of manifestation as the rest of his quirk. Almost like throwing off a piece of stress.

However, you're clearly correct about Decay developing. He no longer have to touch something specifically as it spreads insanely fast by itself, meaning everything would be affected in a completely different way than before.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Shiki speed feats:

He's been dodging bullets since chapter 1: https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/1/1/page/52

https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/1/1/page/54

Shiki dodges a rocket: https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/3/21/page/8

https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/3/21/page/9

Shiki dodges another rocket: https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/8/66/page/6

https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/8/66/page/7

@gilateen btw I really like this match thanks for doing it

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By El_directo_

@adi_frost

Shiki's feat at chapter 1 was above building level. It was at least city-block, he was busting a city block with a shock-wave just from hitting the ground hard and it was casual:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Note that that feat was performed in his "base form". That's not even his final form(partial overdrive) or his much stronger attacks like gravity comet. So there's no doubt that shiki at his strongest state is at least MCB+.

Also;

Deku has ranged attacks and also, their speed is similar. I would say Deku is even faster because I can't remember any speed feats. Please, show me any speed feat putting Shiki at super-sonic speeds.

I don't remember deku having any speed feats above being faster than bullets which shiki can very well do casually. Hell shiki has more on-panel consistent feats of dodging and out-running bullets much more than deku. Deku's bullet dodging feat was from a movie(or was it an OVA?) which I'm not even sure is canon:

He also has feats of dodging missiles and even dodging an "explosion" which is a speed feat above what deku has shown:

And then;

His own character. As we see in his fight with Shiki, he only used his petrification at the end of the last chapter and this fight has been going on for 2 or 3 chapters. He won't start with it.

This is false. It is in character for drakken to turn people to stone at the start of the fight. Back in world 29, when drakken in shiki and jinn's fight. One of the first thing he did to shiki was turn him to stone lol when shiki tried to punch him:

Lastly;

Jinn never stomped shiki at full power. Heck shiki has had more wins over jinn. They have fought trice in the manga, the first was on the highway back on planet blue garden which didn't finish cuz jinn left due to his mission, but shiki has the upper hand in that fight. The 2nd time was on planet guilst, hell the second was even more embarrassing for jinn because shiki stomped him in a 3 on 1 handicapped battle Lol:

No Caption Provided

and the 3rd time they fought which was on the belial gore, jin had the upper hand using his overdrive against base form shiki lol and shiki was even still almost stalemating him, it was when shiki decided to use his full power(partial overdrive) that drakken intervened. So I don't see how jinn ever stomped shiki, if anything, its the other way round Lol.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They still don't surpass Aizen's Beyonder level.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost

Shiki's feat at chapter 1 was above building level. It was at least city-block, and it was casual:

Note that that feat was performed in his "base form". That's not even his final form(partial overdrive) or his much stronger attacks like gravity comet. So there's no doubt that shiki at his strongest state is at least MCB+.

Also;

I don't remember deku having any speed feats above being faster than bullets which shiki can very well do casually. Hell shiki has more on-panel consistent feats of dodging and out-running bullets much more than deku. Deku's bullet dodging feat was from a movie(or was it an OVA?) which I'm not even sure is canon:

He also has feats of dodging missiles and even dodging an "explosion" which is a speed feat above what deku has shown:

And then;

This is false. It is in character for drakken to turn people to stone at the start of the fight. Back in world 29, when drakken in shiki and jinn's fight. One of the first thing he did to shiki was turn him to stone lol when shiki tried to punch him:

Lastly;

Jinn never stomped shiki at full power. Heck shiki has had more wins over jinn. They have fought trice in the manga, the first was on the highway back on planet blue garden which didn't finish cuz jinn left due to his mission, but shiki has the upper hand in that fight. The 2nd time was on planet guilst, hell the second was even more embarrassing for jinn because shiki stomped him in a 3 on 1 handcapped battle Lol:

No Caption Provided

and the 3rd time they fought which was on the belial gore, jin had the upper hand using his overdrive against base form shiki lol and shiki was even still almost stalemating him, it was when shiki decided to use his full power(partial overdrive) that drakken intervened. So I don't see how jinn ever stomped shiki, if anything, its the other way around Lol.

I don't know much of Deku's speed feats but has he shown anything similar to these?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rizaadxn

@megafanflash: yeah, I can't say for sure right now so I think it'll just be better to see what feats he can get and if it's consistent with what's been shown since propagation in Decay started happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: After doing a quick check on the latest chapters, you're completely correct. Both the mud, water and liquids in the tanks in and around the lab and city seem to decay. But this panel is a bit interesting, as the liquid seem to pour out when the tanks are decayed. They also seem to evaporate a bit? Like they would assuming Decay operates as I described above. I'm sure we'll get complete confirmation very soon. But as to the original question regarding Decay affecting Tar, its a pretty definite yes considering all the information we both posted.

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: I have already written how the other matches will go

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: You also forgot to add shiki's battle with Madame kurenai where he was easily dodging lasers from madam kurenai's robot which is even more impressive

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only shigaraki wins, mha lose all the rest.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Adi_Frost

@el_directo_ said:

Shiki's feat at chapter 1 was above building level. It was at least city-block, he was busting a city block with a shock-wave just from hitting the ground hard and it was casual:

That is not a city block. Not even close. That is multi building level+.

A city block is much bigger than that.

Also, what is "shockwave just hitting the ground" ? He directly hit the ground, you cannot scale his fist to more than what he displayed here. Also, pretty sure, this is kinda fodder to someone like 100% deku.

Note that that feat was performed in his "base form"

I know. He was in base and using his ether gear(????), it's not fully known but either way, yes, he was in base.

That's not even his final form(partial overdrive)

True but how would you even scale him in that form? He has no feats, He is only unquantifiably stronger.

his much stronger attacks like gravity comet

Sure, but again the question comes, how much stronger? Its literally unquantifaible because there are no feats. Or maybe I am remembering wrong. You can always provide the feats for this because it's been a while since I read eden's zero except the latest chapters ofcourse. I am enjoying it a lot.

So there's no doubt that shiki at his strongest state is at least MCB+.

I still have my doubts. That feat from the first chapter is not city block level. And the rest of his stronger forms and stronger attacks are only unquantifiably stronger than his first feat in the series. Hence why I said what I said. You cannot just assume MCB+ because he has stronger moves and forms because he lacks feats.

Thank you. I stand corrected. I did not remember these feats from Shiki. Seeing those, I think Shiki should be faster than Deku by a bit.

Also, Mirio dodged a bullet so Deku can scale above that. That's how he is a bullet timer.

Don't see how that is dodging explosion. He clearly got caught in it. He comes out of the smoke. You cannot claim that he dodged an explosion using those feats. Also, if I believe that he indeed did dodge rockets (i can't remember, well I can't remember much of the smaller details anyway), then Shiki would be a lot more faster than Deku. But other than that, I already accepted that Shiki might be faster than Deku.

I was going off their second fight, he did not use petrification. So we have 2 contradictory evidences. Well, you can accept the other one but I personally feel like he won't use it at the start. Also, he needs to touch/hold someone to do it, that would certainly result in Shigakari disintegrating him because his quirk works upon contact as well.

and the 3rd time they fought which was on the belial gore, jin had the upper hand using his overdrive against base form shiki lol and shiki was even still almost stalemating him

I don't know why you went to all that trouble to state their previous battles when I didn't even mention them at all. I was talking about the latest one. And no, I don't consider getting beaten around and barely managing to not get stomped as a stalemate. I guess it's not a stomp either but Jinn had a very clear upper hand.

Also, I don't know why you are mentioning his partial overdrive form. His partial overdrive form is unquantifiable because of lack of feats. In my original comment, I was always talking about base Shiki in his fight with Jinn, not overdrive Shiki. Hence my statement "jinn stomped Shiki. So Jinn wins" means Jinn "stomped" Shiki (base) so Jinn wins.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Shiki was also dodging laser blasts and so was drakken and drakken has matter manipulation. Does tomura even have resistance to matter manipulation?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By El_directo_

@adi_frost: Why are u cherry picking stuff that mostly suit ur arguments?

U do know that multi-building level+ is 'almost' the same as a city block right? Did u even count the number of buildings that were being affected by shiki's attacks? There were a few dozens of them. How is that not close to a city-block level feat?

Also;

"Also, what is "shockwave just hitting the ground" ? He directly hit the ground, you cannot scale his fist to more than what he displayed here. Also, pretty sure, this is kinda fodder to someone like 100% deku."

U can't tell me u completely missed the shockwave that was spreading from the center, tearing the ground in all directions and causing the buildings to crumble in the distance? Please view 2 scans I posted above 👆 again. Cuz I don't know what to say to u if u didn't see a destruction caused by a shockwave. The fact that a shockwave did that means his original attack/power(behind the fist itself) is stronger than what is actually being shown here.

Also, can u please show me deku's feat that makes this feat of shiki "fodder" in comparison? Lol. I've read MHA u know? I don't know when a city block level feat ever became fodder to deku Lol, its fine to think deku can replicate this, but to say it is fodder? Lmao. Just post the feat of deku that is ridiculously above this, I'll wait, thank you.

Then;

"True but how would you even scale him in that form? He has no feats, He is only unquantifiably stronger.

Sure, but again the question comes, how much stronger? Its literally unquantifaible because there are no feats. Or maybe I am remembering wrong. You can always provide the feats for this because it's been a while since I read eden's zero except the latest chapters ofcourse. I am enjoying it a lot."

U're definitely remembering wrong Lol. What do u mean he has no feat in his overdrive form? He does have feats Lol(I think u need to re-read tbh). Anyways, u can't really say shiki's overdrive form is unquantifiably stronger, because thanks to jinn, we know how much stronger partial overdrive can make u get. Jinn got 3.2 times stronger(explicitly stated) when he used overdrive, and he was able to overpower a "base" shiki(whom jinn lost to previously). So ur argument of overdrive being "unquantifiably" stronger is completely moot. Shiki performed a city-block level feat in BASE form, there is no doubt that in his overdrive form, he's at least 3x stronger. Which would put him at mcb-mcb+. This is backed up by the fact that opponents shiki couldn't defeat in his base form, he beat then easily with overdrive(fake elcy, madam kurenai's bot etc..rings a bell?).

Then;

"Don't see how that is dodging explosion. He clearly got caught in it. He comes out of the smoke. You cannot claim that he dodged an explosion using those feats."

He didn't get caught in the explosion, otherwise he would have suffered serious damage. That was the reason why I posted two scans for that feat. In the first one he gets caught off guard not knowing drakken has such an ability so he didn't dodge it, but the second time drakken uses the explosion right in the epicentre of where shiki was standing, it explodes and we see shiki escape it. If it caught him, he would have suffered damage just like from the first explosion. Check the scans again. That is an explosion dodging feat.

"Also, if I believe that he indeed did dodge rockets (i can't remember, well I can't remember much of the smaller details anyway), then Shiki would be a lot more faster than Deku."

Yes, shiki did indeed dodge missiles/rockets. I can't post the scans now, I will when I'm chanced.

"I was going off their second fight, he did not use petrification. So we have 2 contradictory evidences. Well, you can accept the other one but I personally feel like he won't use it at the start. Also, he needs to touch/hold someone to do it, that would certainly result in Shigakari disintegrating him because his quirk works upon contact as well."

This is why I said u're cherry picking stuff that mostly suit ur arguments. Why would u go off their second fight and ignore when he started with it in the first fight? Lol. It is in-character for drakken to use petrification, and he has used it in the 2 fights he's been involved in. He started with petrification in the first fight so..

And what do u mean "u personally feel like he won't start with petrification"?? Even though there's proof he uses petrification from the go if he wants? Its like u're trying too hard to believe he won't use it so he doesn't get the edge or something? Lol.

So him making contact would result in shigaraki disintegrating him but shigaraki won't get turned to stone too? It goes both ways mahn. I'm not even debating drakken vs shigaraki here, its just ur false claim of drakken not starting with petrification in-character(even though he has) that I wanted to refute.

"I don't know why you went to all that trouble to state their previous battles when I didn't even mention them at all. I was talking about the latest one. And no, I don't consider getting beaten around and barely managing to not get stomped as a stalemate. I guess it's not a stomp either but Jinn had a very clear upper hand."

Cherry picking again! So u choose to use their 3rd battle as bases for ur claim of jinn stomping shiki but completely ignore the other 2 times when he(jinn) lost to him(shiki)? Seriously?

"Also, I don't know why you are mentioning his partial overdrive form. His partial overdrive form is unquantifiable because of lack of feats. In my original comment, I was always talking about base Shiki in his fight with Jinn, not overdrive Shiki. Hence my statement "jinn stomped Shiki. So Jinn wins" means Jinn "stomped" Shiki (base) so Jinn wins."

His partial overdrive isn't unquantifiable, and he has feats in this form Lol. Its like u just schemed through this series without reading it properly(no offense). I don't know why u keep saying that.

So u think it makes sense to say jinn stomped shiki even though it was only base shiki? Ignoring that shiki has a much stronger form(overdrive)? Does that even make sense? Its like saying vegeta is stronger than goku, because he has been beating goku in his ssj1 form ignoring the fact that goku has other stronger forms Lol(maybe not a good example but u get the point).

Besides, u never said anything about base shiki in ur original comment. U clearly said, jinn stomped shiki, so he stomps. Which doesn't make sense cuz the shiki that lost to him wasn't even using his full power(overdrive).

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: This and shiki was also dodging lasers which were fired by kurenai's mech which should put his speed even higher and similarly in the latest chapter Joe also dodged a laser from weisz so his speed also should be fast enough

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Personally I wouldn't put those lasers at light speed just because the looked like 'lasers'. I don't like to assume too much unless its been confirmed to be real lasers or being stated to be light speed. I would rather just place shiki at supersonic+ for now and that's it, he may be much faster but until I SEE it. I always try to be cautious of all these lasers and light speed arguments in fiction. IMO unless the lasers have shown properties of a real laser, or outright stated to be a real laser or stated to be moving at light speed or something, I would rather not assume it light speed.

That's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Nah I am just saying that all this feat alone puts shiki above deku's pay grade and as far as I know deku hasn't dodged laser beams

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Okay, yes, I agree. Good point.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@adi_frost: Shiki was also dodging laser blasts and so was drakken and drakken has matter manipulation. Does tomura even have resistance to matter manipulation?

I never claimed he has matter manipulation or hax against it. I just mean't he can turn Draken to dust. Maybe Drakken can even tank that, I don't know. But we don't have feats to suggest it right now.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are u cherry picking stuff that mostly suit ur arguments?

U do know that multi-building level+ is 'almost' the same as a city block right? Did u even count the number of buildings that were being affected by shiki's attacks? There were a few dozens of them. How is that not close to a city-block level feat?

Again, those were small buildings, more like houses. You can clearly see how big those doors look. I really don't see how thats city block level in any way shape or form possible. Maybe your definition of city block level is a lot smaller than my definition.

U can't tell me u completely missed the shockwave that was spreading from the center, tearing the ground in all directions and causing the buildings to crumble in the distance?

That was the effect of his punch, his force. It was just the effect of what his punch did.

The fact that a shockwave did that means his original attack/power(behind the fist itself) is stronger than what is actually being shown here.

Lmao what kind of a joke is this. It was a direct punch that created that crater. That punch is nothing stronger than the affect that it showcased. Obviously its affect spreads because the energy of his punch is going through the ground. He directly punched the villain who was on the ground. Thats literally the force of his punch, not a shockwave. You ought to re-read that feat.

Also, can u please show me deku's feat that makes this feat of shiki "fodder" in comparison?

100% Deku scales to AM. Him kicking up giant monster (forgot his name) is a good feat.

I don't know when a city block level feat ever became fodder to deku Lol

I just said, I don't think that attack is city level at all.

its fine to think deku can replicate this

He can easily replicate that. I think you did not pay attention where I said, Deku wins cause he can one shot with a 100% punch. Not in any of his weaker forms.

Lmao. Just post the feat of deku that is ridiculously above this, I'll wait, thank you.

I already mentioned one. Don't tell me to find the scan, too much work.

Jinn got 3.2 times stronger(explicitly stated) when he used overdrive, and he was able to overpower a "base" shiki(whom jinn lost to previously). So ur argument of overdrive being "unquantifiably" stronger is completely moot

Thank you. So he in his partial overdrive falls somewhere between 1x times and 3.2x times stronger than base.

Shiki performed a city-block level feat in BASE form, there is no doubt that in his overdrive form, he's at least 3x stronger

My same argument I used before. Also, he uses partial overdrive, so you can't just assume he is at least 3x stronger. Jinn was using overdrive, not partial overdrive. Though then yes, if he goes overdrive, I would agree it should be at least 3.2 times stronger.

This is why I said u're cherry picking stuff that mostly suit ur arguments. Why would u go off their second fight and ignore when he started with it in the first fight?

Accuses me of cherry picking.....

Then literally cherry picks the other evidence where he starts with petrification.

Like I said, there are only 2 evidences and both are contradictory. The second match is longer and seems more important hence why I go with it. maybe call it cherry picking, fine, but the fact is, choosing the other is also cherry picking. So your choice.

It is in-character for drakken to use petrification, and he has used it in the 2 fights he's been involved in. He started with petrification in the first fight so..

He didn't use it at the beginning of the fight......So.....you are also cherry picking. have a nice day. lol

He didn't get caught in the explosion, otherwise he would have suffered serious damage. That was the reason why I posted two scans for that feat. In the first one he gets caught off guard not knowing drakken has such an ability so he didn't dodge it, but the second time drakken uses the explosion right in the epicentre of where shiki was standing, it explodes and we see shiki escape it

Ok, fine. I guess I can consider this. I still have my doubts though because he came out of the dust cloud, meaning he was not able to dodge the cloud which should be slower than the explosion.

So him making contact would result in shigaraki disintegrating him but shigaraki won't get turned to stone too?

No, at best, his fingers or something would get turned to stone. Drakken needs to have contact to make a person into stone. If Shigaraki starts disintegrating his hand (like drakken holded Shikis hand first btw, so its possible he tries to do the same with shigaraki lol), then Drakkens hand will start disintegrating first hence he would lose contact with shigaraki to continue petrifying his entire body.

Cherry picking again! So u choose to use their 3rd battle as bases for ur claim of jinn stomping shiki but completely ignore the other 2 times when he(jinn) lost to him(shiki)? Seriously?

Looks like you don't even understand what cherry picking means. I am not going to go through the trouble of explaining why this argument of yours is stupid.

Ughhhh. Shit, I have to do it, don't I. I hate myself.

I didn't use the other battles because they were in the past and both characters obviously gotten stronger. Jinn won in the third battle against base Shiki. That's it. That was my only argument. I don't need to mention the other fights because there is no reason to. Why should I at all? That was in the past and these are the latest showings. Jinn in over-drive beat base Shiki. Thats a fact. I don't need to mention the previous fights. The fight is CURRENT JINN vs BAKUGOU hence why I stated Jinn wins.

Now if you can't understand this and still accuse me of cherry picking at this specific argument (i can understand the other cause that ones fine) then I am sorry, you have some kind of a comprehension problem. I won't bother replying to this argument again.

its just ur false claim of drakken not starting with petrification in-character(even though he has) that I wanted to refute.

I already explained this point.

His partial overdrive isn't unquantifiable, and he has feats in this form Lol. Its like u just schemed through this series without reading it properly(no offense). I don't know why u keep saying that.

It's a weekly series so it's been a while when a lot of things happened. He has feats in his overdrive or partial overdrive form? Please show me, I'd love to see his feats in these forms.

So u think it makes sense to say jinn stomped shiki even though it was only base shiki?

Yes, because I was talking about his base form to compare to say that Jinn wins against Bakugou. I don't need to think about his other forms because they are irrelevant here.

Its like saying vegeta is stronger than goku, because he has been beating goku in his ssj1 form ignoring the fact that goku has other stronger forms Lol

No, what I said is like stating "Vegeta wins against Piccolo because Vegeta beat a ssj1 Goku". I don't need to mention at all that Goku is stronger than vegeta in his other forms. That is irrelevant in that argument.

Besides, u never said anything about base shiki in ur original comment. U clearly said, jinn stomped shiki, so he stomps

I mean't base shiki and then I clarified that it is base shiki but you are still asking this question.

Yes, I mean't base Shiki, not his overdrive form. I did not state it, it's my fault. But I clarified it in my next statement but you are still here asking the same thing. What should I do now.

Which doesn't make sense cuz the shiki that lost to him wasn't even using his full power(overdrive).

Which is irrelevant. Why does that need to be mentioned. He was easily beating base Shiki and I think that is enough for Jinn to win against Bakugou. What is this dude. Like why does that need to be stated at all.

PS - Sorry for the little part in between I kinda got a it frustrated cause I stated something extremely simple and I got accused of cherry picking for no reason.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By El_directo_

@adi_frost: I never said the city-block feat of shiki was only cuz of the shockwave lol. I mean, he pretty clearly punched someone into the ground I saw that, but u could see the shockwave resulting from him punching that person causing tears in the ground as it spreads to the buildings in the distance. Like are u not seeing what I'm seeing or do I need to highlight it in the scan with a marker or something?

I'm saying u're cherry picking cuz u only seem to use certain areas in the manga that fits ur argument and ignore the rest.

Firstly, u claimed jinn stomped shiki, despite that same jinn losing to shiki in the past two encounters? And what's worse is that the shiki that jinn fought wasn't even using his full power(overdrive). If u don't see the problem with ur argument then, I don't really know what to say anymore.

Secondly, u claimed that drakken doesn't start his fight with petrification using the 2nd(current) fight against shiki as proof, yet u completely ignored the fact that he literally started with petrification in their first encounter back in world 29? U still don't see the problem with ur argument?

Also;

"Looks like you don't even understand what cherry picking means. I am not going to go through the trouble of explaining why this argument of yours is stupid.

Ughhhh. Shit, I have to do it, don't I. I hate myself.

I didn't use the other battles because they were in the past and both characters obviously gotten stronger."

This is just wrong, and another reason why I think u just brushed through this manga in a rush Lol. Shiki hasn't really gotten stronger since chapter 1 lol. At least, it has never really been implied. He hasn't done any sort of training whatsoever to get stronger. So I don't know where u're getting "both characters have gotten stronger" from Lol. Maybe jinn got stronger(since their 2nd encounter), may be but shiki? Not really.

"It's a weekly series so it's been a while when a lot of things happened. He has feats in his overdrive or partial overdrive form? Please show me, I'd love to see his feats in these forms."

Bro, so far only drakken has been shown to use full/real/complete overdrive. What jinn used against shiki in world 29 to dominate shiki wasn't even full overdrive. Drakken confirms this when he appeared. Shiki doesn't have full overdrive, he hasn't reached that stage yet, what he's been using has been partial overdrive this whole time.

Anyways, whether jinn beats bakugou or not isn't my point. I just found ur claim of jinn stomping shiki funny.

And Lastly, how does 100% deku scale to almight? Can u actually show me deku's feats that makes shiki's feat look like fodder? Cuz u're the one making the big claims but aren't really backing them up, I'm not even saying u're wrong but I just want to see the feat.

Edit: Thought I should comment on this one;

"Accuses me of cherry picking.....

Then literally cherry picks the other evidence where he starts with petrification.

Like I said, there are only 2 evidences and both are contradictory. The second match is longer and seems more important hence why I go with it. maybe call it cherry picking, fine, but the fact is, choosing the other is also cherry picking. So your choice."

See bro, u're the one who made the bold claim that drakken doesn't start with petrification which is wrong, cuz I proved u wrong by posting a scan from their previous fight. I was simply correcting u. I was merely showing u that ur claim "he doesn't start with petrification in every fight" is false. So I don't see where I cherry picked anything.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiki vs Deku : Shiki can only win if he uses overdrive and we still don't know exactly how strong he'll be (unless we take the 320% statement as truth).

Jinn vs Bakugo : Jinn

Homura vs Todoroki : If Homura can hit Todoroki with an Odin Force she wins otherwise he spams AOE attacks

Rebecca/Happy vs Uraraka and Asui : Rebecca and Happy w

Weisz vs Kirishima and Tokoyami : Weiss with his versatility and speed

Witch vs Miruko : Witch with her versatility and power

Sister vs Midnight : Sister

Hermit vs MT.Lady : Hermit if she can hack into any armaments

Valkyrie vs Muscular : Valkyrie I suppose, she's featless but should be stronger than all the other Shining Stars.

Madame Kurenei vs Overhaul : Probably Overhaul if he could just disassemble Kurenai's Knight Gear

Laguna vs Compress : Laguana with hax

Fie vs Toga : Fie with his fire

Daichi vs Spinner : I don't really know

Sylph vs Dabi : Sylph absorbs Daibi

Drakken Joe vs Tomura Shigaraki : Shigaraki is pretty hax and might win unless Drakken can transform his body into a material that doesn't decay. He can also use thunder wall or explosions.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like I need to check out Eden zero

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko: you surely should one of best shounen out there beside the big ones. Once this series get a good anime this series is going to be huge