Ebony Maw vs Scarlet Witch

  • 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

9896

Forum Posts

494

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jestersmiles
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Win by KO or Death

In character

Random Encounter

This is end of IW wanda

No Caption Provided

Scarlet starts on the far left

Maw far right

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surprised this hasn’t been done before, going with Wanda as she’s more powerful.

Avatar image for early_cuyler
Early_Cuyler

107

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She struggled too long against Promixa. I'm giving it to Maw since he took care of Dr. Strange with ease.

Avatar image for aka_aka_aka_ak
Aka_aka_aka_ak

3573

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarlet Witch because of her feat right at the end of the film.

Avatar image for early_cuyler
Early_Cuyler

107

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for black_arrow
Black_Arrow

10321

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda by the end of the film could probably beat Ebony.

Avatar image for thor-parker
Thor-Parker

18961

Forum Posts

250

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Ebony

Avatar image for strangetales
strangetales

1811

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maw

Most versatile with his power and uses it better

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda by the end of the film could probably beat Ebony.

Yup.

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for ffbcoat
FFbcoat

130

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maw might take it and he dominated Strange, not that Strange didn't give him a fight but Ebony Maw was simply better, remember he shows up in flashbacks with Chitauri so has probably helped Thanos kill planets for many years, who knows maybe thousands of years battle experiences. I think Wanda has more blast/power output but Maw is way too fast, tricky, skilled and versatile. At one time he's fighting Ironman, Strange, Wong and Spidey all at the same time. Even reacting easily swatting people away as he owns Strange and as Spidey and the Cloak chase after him.

Avatar image for Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

9896

Forum Posts

494

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Surprised this hasn’t been done before, going with Wanda as she’s more powerful.

Only I come up with the best battles.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ejorpsnruter
EjorpSnruteR

916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

Wanda only had trouble cause she was busy worrying about Vision.

Girl's feats are much better than Maw, though Maw is definitely no joke.

Avatar image for georgewbush
GeorgeWBush

12638

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leaning Wanda

Avatar image for alphaq
AlphaQ

7593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda wins this one.

Maw has the advantage in that he barely moves when using his TK and we saw how big a difference that made against Strange, when Strange decided to get serious and use the Time Gem he was able to counter by restraining him before he could bring his greater power to play. Wanda typically uses hand movements when she uses her TK and energy projection, so it is conceivable that Maw could restrain her to momentarily counter (I say momentarily because she can use AoE without moving) and possibly kill her. As someone said, Wanda was having some issues defending from some of the weaker members of the Black Order, and I reckon they have slower combat speed than Maw considering he can attack from many angles at once simultaneously. I don't remember many reaction feats for Maw, except keeping up with Strange and casually deflecting that Black Order member Iron Man punched towards him... Wanda has him beat by feats considering her feats with Ultron's bots. Where Wanda has a huge advantage is in power, considering her holding Thanos as bay and ragdolling one of those giant war machines, her better AoE, better shields and her ability to use her TK directly on her foes, which Maw never used IIRC. If Wanda wanted to she could one-shot, there's no question of that, and I don't think the same could be said for Maw, although he could potentially take her out by blindsiding her since he's more skillful with TK. Maw's personality is less suited for combat than Wanda, he likes to monologue and defend from the beginning, whereas Wanda is a warrior.

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphaq said:

Wanda wins this one.

Maw has the advantage in that he barely moves when using his TK and we saw how big a difference that made against Strange, when Strange decided to get serious and use the Time Gem he was able to counter by restraining him before he could bring his greater power to play. Wanda typically uses hand movements when she uses her TK and energy projection, so it is conceivable that Maw could restrain her to momentarily counter (I say momentarily because she can use AoE without moving) and possibly kill her. As someone said, Wanda was having some issues defending from some of the weaker members of the Black Order, and I reckon they have slower combat speed than Maw considering he can attack from many angles at once simultaneously. I don't remember many reaction feats for Maw, except keeping up with Strange and casually deflecting that Black Order member Iron Man punched towards him... Wanda has him beat by feats considering her feats with Ultron's bots. Where Wanda has a huge advantage is in power, considering her holding Thanos as bay and ragdolling one of those giant war machines, her better AoE, better shields and her ability to use her TK directly on her foes, which Maw never used IIRC. If Wanda wanted to she could one-shot, there's no question of that, and I don't think the same could be said for Maw, although he could potentially take her out by blindsiding her since he's more skillful with TK. Maw's personality is less suited for combat than Wanda, he likes to monologue and defend from the beginning, whereas Wanda is a warrior.

I was about to type this.

Avatar image for ejorpsnruter
EjorpSnruteR

916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

@socajunkie said:
@alphaq said:

Wanda wins this one.

Maw has the advantage in that he barely moves when using his TK and we saw how big a difference that made against Strange, when Strange decided to get serious and use the Time Gem he was able to counter by restraining him before he could bring his greater power to play. Wanda typically uses hand movements when she uses her TK and energy projection, so it is conceivable that Maw could restrain her to momentarily counter (I say momentarily because she can use AoE without moving) and possibly kill her. As someone said, Wanda was having some issues defending from some of the weaker members of the Black Order, and I reckon they have slower combat speed than Maw considering he can attack from many angles at once simultaneously. I don't remember many reaction feats for Maw, except keeping up with Strange and casually deflecting that Black Order member Iron Man punched towards him... Wanda has him beat by feats considering her feats with Ultron's bots. Where Wanda has a huge advantage is in power, considering her holding Thanos as bay and ragdolling one of those giant war machines, her better AoE, better shields and her ability to use her TK directly on her foes, which Maw never used IIRC. If Wanda wanted to she could one-shot, there's no question of that, and I don't think the same could be said for Maw, although he could potentially take her out by blindsiding her since he's more skillful with TK. Maw's personality is less suited for combat than Wanda, he likes to monologue and defend from the beginning, whereas Wanda is a warrior.

I was about to type this.

All that? Do you two share a mind link or something?

Gimme feats of this mind link pls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

7384

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda wins.

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ejorpsnruter:

All that? Do you two share a mind link or something?

Gimme feats of this mind link pls.

We have the same opinions of random characters and have read the same books, we also put a respect thread together on a relatively unknown character so we do indeed have a mind link.

Feats? We've talked to eachother telepathically from hundreds of miles away like Rey and Kylo.

Avatar image for alphaq
AlphaQ

7593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ejorpsnruter:

All that? Do you two share a mind link or something?

Gimme feats of this mind link pls.

We have the same opinions of random characters and have read the same books, we also put a respect thread together on a relatively unknown character so we do indeed have a mind link.

Feats? We've talked to eachother telepathically from hundreds of miles away like Rey and Kylo.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they even got the idea for Swolo from SocaJunkie.

Avatar image for alphaq
AlphaQ

7593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe if we had telepathy, I'd be able to beat SJ in chess, but unfortunately that's never happened.

Avatar image for socajunkie
SocaJunkie

12211

Forum Posts

2120

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphaq said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they even got the idea for Swolo from SocaJunkie.

I'd trade in my muscles for your near perfect memory.

Avatar image for payneintheass
PayneInTheAss

15202

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maw, Wanda struggled with inferior Black Order

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

18365

Forum Posts

152

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphaq said:

Wanda wins this one.

Maw has the advantage in that he barely moves when using his TK and we saw how big a difference that made against Strange, when Strange decided to get serious and use the Time Gem he was able to counter by restraining him before he could bring his greater power to play. Wanda typically uses hand movements when she uses her TK and energy projection, so it is conceivable that Maw could restrain her to momentarily counter (I say momentarily because she can use AoE without moving) and possibly kill her. As someone said, Wanda was having some issues defending from some of the weaker members of the Black Order, and I reckon they have slower combat speed than Maw considering he can attack from many angles at once simultaneously. I don't remember many reaction feats for Maw, except keeping up with Strange and casually deflecting that Black Order member Iron Man punched towards him... Wanda has him beat by feats considering her feats with Ultron's bots. Where Wanda has a huge advantage is in power, considering her holding Thanos as bay and ragdolling one of those giant war machines, her better AoE, better shields and her ability to use her TK directly on her foes, which Maw never used IIRC. If Wanda wanted to she could one-shot, there's no question of that, and I don't think the same could be said for Maw, although he could potentially take her out by blindsiding her since he's more skillful with TK. Maw's personality is less suited for combat than Wanda, he likes to monologue and defend from the beginning, whereas Wanda is a warrior.

^

Avatar image for alphaq
AlphaQ

7593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By AlphaQ

@socajunkie said:
@alphaq said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they even got the idea for Swolo from SocaJunkie.

I'd trade in my muscles for your near perfect memory.

Deal! Lol.

You tell sweet lies.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

2650

Forum Posts

99

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While I think Wanda seemed a bit underpowered towards the beginning of the film, her feats at the end make me inclined to give her the victory.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

4700

Forum Posts

30

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Wanda.

Avatar image for the_kidd
The_Kidd

14180

Forum Posts

19196

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By The_Kidd

Wanda is more powerful but Maw has precision and is not weak himself, he is able to restrain Thor, launch Iron Man into the air effortlessly. Maw was clowning Strange, Wong & Spider-Man. He only loses if he toys with Wanda which he probably would.

Avatar image for marvelfan1992
marvelfan1992

6873

Forum Posts

7

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda has more raw power for sure, but Maw seems to be A LOT more skilled and I feel that is more important here

Avatar image for alavanka
Alavanka

3139

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hard to tell. I feel like Scarlet Witch's lack of combat skill is what is dragging her down. She does fine when there is a clear target in front of her, but she gets overwhelmed if her opponents are in her face. And it doesn't take much to knock her around. Maw doesn't have the firepower to trade with Wanda though, and he mainly uses the environment. A playground isn't going to give him much to work with. I feel Maw can take this on the streets or in a factory, but it's hard to imagine what he can do with a playground.

Avatar image for oceanmaster21
oceanmaster21

15592

Forum Posts

492

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

maw

Avatar image for ejorpsnruter
EjorpSnruteR

916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alavanka said:

Hard to tell. I feel like Scarlet Witch's lack of combat skill is what is dragging her down. She does fine when there is a clear target in front of her, but she gets overwhelmed if her opponents are in her face. And it doesn't take much to knock her around. Maw doesn't have the firepower to trade with Wanda though, and he mainly uses the environment. A playground isn't going to give him much to work with. I feel Maw can take this on the streets or in a factory, but it's hard to imagine what he can do with a playground.

She looked to be doing fine to me when Proxima separated her from Vision. Even surprised, cause she hasn't shown much in CQC before.

Avatar image for cregan_stark
Cregan_Stark

5486

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarlet Witch seems to have more raw power overall. However Maw is much more skilled, smooth and quick with his power. He uses his effortlessly and quickly while SW loads up more often than not.

I think Maw would beat her until she got truly angry and then she’d kill him.

Avatar image for laiks stake
Laiks Stake

1304

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda's TK is considerable more powerful, maybe way more powerful? But Maw is so much more skilled than Wanda that this isn't even funny.

Avatar image for chad_duby
Chad_Duby

6455

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wanda

Avatar image for deactivated-5c30485311cf6
deactivated-5c30485311cf6

1211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maw, but only because he's more experienced and more skilled at using his powers. Wanda surpasses him in raw power though.

Avatar image for kyz011
Kyz011

11

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Kyz011

Maw wins.

Summary: Ebony Maw has way better control over his powers, and is far more skilled, but Wanda has greater firepower, so I say Maw Wins.

Wanda most definitely has greater power, by a long shot. However, Maw seems like he has way more control when it comes to their powers. If you watch A:AOU, Captain America: Civil War, or Avengers Infinity War, you'll notice that Wanda has pretty good control, but not amazing, but look at Maw in Infinity War, all he needs to do is simple hand gestures and he'd fling someone away, Maw also appears to be able to carve things with simple hand gestures as well, such as when he turned bricks into spikes, and shot them at Strange. Maw also restrained Strange when he tried to use the Time Stone, yes you called it, with a simple hand gesture. He also flung Iron Man into the sky by doing, AGAIN, a simple hand gesture. If you look at Civil War, in the big airport scene, Wanda used both of her hands to throw Black Panther away from Bucky. When Iron Man blasted Cull Obsidian into Ebony Maw, right before they collided, Maw used a very basic hand gesture to throw Cull Obsidian into a car. Maw bested Strange, Stark, Spiderman, and Wong in a matter of seconds. Wanda also has done amazing things, like throw a large vehicle, like, really large, into the air, killed Proxima Midnight, and destroy an Infinity Stone. Overall, I'd still have to give the win to Maw, because Maw seems to have a pretty good reaction time, and amazing control over his Telekinesis, fighting skills, and knowledge. And not to mention, Maw also split a car straight down the middle by holding his hand out. So in that case, Maw wins.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

18365

Forum Posts

152

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for stl9997
stl9997

2266

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda handily due to feats and context

Avatar image for mister_surreal
Mister_Surreal

13832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ebony Maw 8/10.

Avatar image for pokuston
pokuston

5

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

scarlet easily. she would make ebony kill himself.

afaik ebony doesn't master mind magic. but even without mind magic she would succeed. he would have really hard time to get through her force shield. his only change is to be quick and get her by surprise..

Avatar image for angeljax
AngelJax

13514

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarlet Witch

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

12367

Forum Posts

10

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wanda by the end of the film could probably beat Ebony.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

38160

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda takes it.

Avatar image for shaladue
Shaladue

552

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Maw and easily too. He would literally just stand there and with the flick of the wrist have her impaled or strangled by the mulch on the playground lool.

Avatar image for shinne
Shinne

20952

Forum Posts

294

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wanda should win easily.

Avatar image for cognitive
Cognitive

3988

Forum Posts

7

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda if she's bloodlusted and not jobbing.

Avatar image for soratoumiga
Soratoumiga

7080

Forum Posts

56

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By Soratoumiga

Wanda

Avatar image for tonystark6999
TonyStark6999

7400

Forum Posts

4146

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda

Avatar image for mister_surreal
Mister_Surreal

13832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Mister_Surreal
@mister_surreal said:

Ebony Maw 8/10.

My mistake. I forgot that Wanda is blood-lusted. She wins 10/10.