Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Earth Godzilla is wrecking Naruto Leaf Village, Might Guy is all thats left and goes all out.

Animated versions and feats only.

What happens?

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Guy (even though considering the 8th gate takes his life, it could be considered a tie, but why use Guy then?). Mostly due to speed: Godzilla is never tagging him, even with his AoE breath, so the only way Guy loses is by Godzilla surviving against him. But even then, I find hard to believe Godzilla would survive a barrage of attacks dealt by Guy.

Since I believe most people are familiar with Guy, I'm most likely to skip him unless asked. So analizing Godzilla, his best durability feat is with his shields on, and it's taking 150 nuclear bombs at the same time. I believe the power of each bomb is never given, but I'll high-ball it to the highest extent possible; that would mean taking the full blast of a Tsar Bomba 150 times over.

So, by using this calculator, and entering the amount of power of a Tsar Bomba times 150 (101.5 megatons times 150), which is the same as entering 15,225 megatons, would give us a blast radius and using the near-total fatality as our "near-total destruction" average, we would get a radius of 65.7 kilometers. Area that I personally consider to be only island level.

However, we all know that Godzilla actually grew during several thousands of years after that happened. He grew approximately 257 times his size. So, assuming his shields got proportionally stronger (which is rather unclear if that's how that works), that would mean his new shields would be able of tolerating approximately 3,916,775 megatons; entering that amount into the calculator, we get a near-total fatality radius of 410 kilometers. That's around the same area as contries like Spain and France, so Small Country level seems pretty fair.

But that was the durability of his shields only. But that begs the question: how durable does Godzilla actually is? To be honest with you, I have no idea lol. The only way I can think of to calculate his physical durability would be by its encounter with King Ghidorah, as after his shields broke down and entered what I like to simply call "overheat mode," he still survived for quite some time. TBH, I don't remember exactly how much time he stayed like that, but even assuming he it was 2x the time it took King Ghidorah to bring down his shields, that would make his total durability (physical + shields) to be 3x than his base shield durability.

Once again, transforming that into megatons, would give us a total of 11,759,326 megatons. Entering that into the calculator once again would give us a near-total fatalies area of 589 km. That's actually still smaller than many central american countries like Colombia and Peru; and I see no reason to see it above Small Country level, yet.

Depending on who you ask about Naruto, the power of the Naruto god-tiers vary (quite by a lot actually), but even then, most of them agree on some things; and one of them is Naruto god-tiers are all at least Country level. In other words, even when using the overall lowest agreed power level on Naruto god-tiers would still put that above the likes of this Godzilla, and remember we actually high-balled Godzilla by quite an amount.

There is another way to try and calculate Godzilla's durability scaling it to his total power output and using his Moon-busting blast as a support; but I'm too lazy to do all that, plus I don't think I can do it anyways. So I'll leave it at this...

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps lol

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnpeterbanana: I say the 150 nukes are beyond Tsar bombs. I can post feats if needed, but in the animation each of those bombs left giant size craters into America. Reshaping the surface. In fact the overall area was Rocky Mountain Range in coverage.

johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I see. I'll take your word for it, and redo my calc shortly.

johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By johnpeterbanana

So, after @kaijuking's statement of the total explosion affecting a total area equivalent to that of the Rocky Mountains, that would mean the affected about 991,691 km^2, using the usual circle formula to find the radius would mean it has a radius of about 562 km's, and by using the calculator to get an estimation of the explosion's power (this time I'll be using the equivalent of air blast radius of widespread destruction, as it mostly affected the terrain).

The previous numbers would create an explosion of about 534,581 Megatons of sheer destructive power. These numbers sound actually very crazy, considering that would make each of the bombs more than 35 times more powerful than the Tsar Bomba, but I'll keep going to see where we get.

Since I already explained my logic in the previous post, I won't go though it again, this time only using the 35+ times to get an estimation of how much are it would destroy (near-total fatalities). With that, number, the amount of power Godzilla would be able to take, shields and all, would be of about 412,894,072 Megatons of power. That would create a destructive near-total fatalities radius of more tham 1,907 km's. Transformed into an area, that would be the equivalent of 11,426,068 km^2.

Heck! That's actually bigger than Canada! Still smaller than Russia (frickin' russians) but still very a lot impressive. With these numbers, I guess it's up to your own interpretation of Gai's power to see if Godzilla can actually survive for long enough to get the W...

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnpeterbanana: At the time of the Nukes I think Exef and Barbruto (probably spelt that wrong) aliens were sharing tech to help fight GZ and other Kaiju.

They also mention in American dub 150 Nukes were different in nature as they are 40 megatons of Nucleoplasm. Nucleoplasm is a substance that exist in cells....

No Caption Provided

So Im pretty sure this is either a translation error, or some sciency special nukes, or I dont know what lol.

No Caption Provided

I just know thats well over 40 megaton nukes. Unless, and this makes sense the 150 nukes was a separate event using a special energy substance than what happen in America here.

No Caption Provided

Also there was another time in novel where Godzilla was hit by 2000 nukes which cause a 1km wide, 800m deep, and 10km wide trench in the Himalaya mountains, where Godzilla was trapped before deciding to melt the Himalaya mountains with his heat beam to walk out.

So possible three examples of massive nukes strikes.

johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Ok... I'm not sure why you're telling me all of this. But I'll see what I can do?

At the time of the Nukes I think Exef and Barbruto (probably spelt that wrong) aliens were sharing tech to help fight GZ and other Kaiju.

Yeah, that actually makes a lot more sense. I forgot those aliens actually existed. I gues that just shows how much I cared about them..,

They also mention in American dub 150 Nukes were different in nature as they are 40 megatons of Nucleoplasm. Nucleoplasm is a substance that exist in cells....

So Im pretty sure this is either a translation error, or some sciency special nukes, or I dont know what lol.

Yeah, I was about to use a calc using the equivalent of 40 Megatons of TNT, until I dismissed the idea due to how vague the lines were. And when looking it up, I found the same thing, and couldn't figure out shite about those bombs. That's why in my original calc went for the Tsar Bomba instead.

I just know thats well over 40 megaton nukes.

I agree, there's no way that was only 40 megatons. Not to mention that we see multiple craters in that scene, and if the translations are to be believed, then that means the Nucleoplasm thingy was probably a single one.

Unless, and this makes sense the 150 nukes was a separate event using a special energy substance than what happen in America here.

That would make more sense, as a clear connection is not exactly made between the two scenes. However, that leaves me with less options as to how to make my calcs... oh well, what can we do.

Also there was another time in novel where Godzilla was hit by 2000 nukes which cause a 1km wide, 800m deep, and 10km wide trench in the Himalaya mountains, where Godzilla was trapped before deciding to melt the Himalaya mountains with his heat beam to walk out.

Well, this looks like a nice one to try and calc:

Going by your and the description given in your pic, I'll be assuming a semi-cylindrical-like shape, so by using a formula similar to that of a cylinder, except instead of a circle as the base I'd be using an oval. So with that in mind, the total volume that was destroyed would be of: 6,283,185,305 m^3. Putting that into more undestandable terms, it would be the equivalent of a giant sphere of about 1,145 m of radius. To be honest, since I'm not used to dealing with power levels this high (I'm more of a high-street / low-mid kind of guy) I have no idea of how powerful it is. But you could tell me after you read this, I suppose...

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnpeterbanana: I suck at calcs lol. But yeah I too am more street tier, calcs and the science are easier at that level.

johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnpeterbanana: I suck at calcs lol. But yeah I too am more street tier, calcs and the science are easier at that level.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's easier to relate using actual real-life objects to exemplify instead of giant 1km long spheres lol.

Synsyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large planet kick and Godzilla turns to dust.

Guy spitestomp

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synsyn: I miss that feat. Can you show Guy kicking a large planet?

Synsyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Yagai AP scaled above Naruto punch that vanished all toneri's tenseingan chakra and the tenseingan chakra can create planets.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synsyn: yeah nowhere was planet destroyed in what you said and shown. Can I see the planet destroyed?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can guy even hurt this Godzilla?

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh i get so tired of scaling, Godzilla wins

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smothering one's chakra read is a piss poor example and is not outwardly tangible as a concept. use energy barrier. hard to buy is there any participation in this aspect of his abilities? is almost like game mechanics. hit and then lose power all at once.. after how long of fighting lol? did he have 0/100 light energy bars or something. 1/0

@gokuss4z said:

Can guy even hurt this Godzilla?

melting himalayas. 10.000 km was the fault that trapped him.

only part of the himalayas says. penetrating countries is also like "part" of the himalayas. so parted 100s.

No Caption Provided

looking for naruto gif i think is a good one. just goes with countries or states. like the gif above mention nukes. 95 Godzilla destroy monsters with 1. 100 on meltdown.

No Caption Provided

BDBB06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might guy Only has to use Night guy, mixed with his Speed of light speed Should Explode Godzilla into meat bits, I mean Godzilla Is in no way moving at the speed of light LOL.