Earth 616 Vs Ultimates

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both teams are transported to a deserted earth and start the fight on opposite sides of Mount Everest.

They each have 1 hour prep with knowledge they will be fighting the self (neither team is expecting different stats. For example; 616 Steve won't be aware that his counter part is stronger physically)

No bfr, who wins the matchups and who wins as a team as a whole

Captain America Vs Ultimate Cap

Spider-man Vs Ultimate Spider-man

Colossus Vs Ultimate Colossus

Thing Vs Ultimate thing

Wolverine Vs Ultimate Wolverine

Ironman Vs ultimate ironman

Cyclops Vs Ultimate Cyclops

Human torch Vs ultimate Human torch

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Captain America Vs Ultimate Cap- Ult Cap stomps. 616 Cap isn't even close to his level of ability.

Spider-man Vs Ultimate Spider-man - 616 Spider-man takes this due to FAR more experience and arguably superior stats though it would be an interesting fight.

Colossus Vs Ultimate Colossus - This is a case of anything you can do I can do better. Ult Col is stronger and more durable (assuming this isn't 616 Colossonaut?)

Thing Vs Ultimate thing - I'm honestly not sure but I think Ult Thing has more destructive energy based attacks now.

Wolverine Vs Ultimate Wolverine - Stalemate. Ultimate Wolverine's healing factor is arguably faster and more efficient but 616 Logan is more durable over all. Neither can put the other down

Ironman Vs ultimate ironman - This is were I draw blank i've no idea of Ult IM's capabilities

Cyclops Vs Ultimate Cyclops - I'm guessing this is pre-AvX? 616 Scott is more accurate and has more experience.

Human torch Vs ultimate Human torch - 616 Torch has more feats to his name were as Ult Torh has very little really.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks.

Captain America Vs Ultimate Cap- Ult Cap stomps. 616 Cap isn't even close to his level of ability.

Spider-man Vs Ultimate Spider-man - 616 Spider-man takes this due to FAR more experience and arguably superior stats though it would be an interesting fight.

Colossus Vs Ultimate Colossus - This is a case of anything you can do I can do better. Ult Col is stronger and more durable (assuming this isn't 616 Colossonaut?)

Thing Vs Ultimate thing - I'm honestly not sure but I think Ult Thing has more destructive energy based attacks now.

Wolverine Vs Ultimate Wolverine - Stalemate. Ultimate Wolverine's healing factor is arguably faster and more efficient but 616 Logan is more durable over all. Neither can put the other down

Ironman Vs ultimate ironman - This is were I draw blank i've no idea of Ult IM's capabilities

Cyclops Vs Ultimate Cyclops - I'm guessing this is pre-AvX? 616 Scott is more accurate and has more experience.

Human torch Vs ultimate Human torch - 616 Torch has more feats to his name were as Ult Torh has very little really.

Verbatim.

I would also side with Ultimate Iron Man. For 3 Reasons.

Technopathy, Ultimate Tony tumor has that.

Love hacking other people tech.

Actually has encountered Multiverses Iron Man Tech and learn how to beat them all.

3 major reasons why he is better, plus hit suit can increase power to the 1000+ ton range.

Strider, for more info, click my damn tribute thread.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty much what everyone else posted above. Overall, Ultimates would win simply because they have more muscle on their side (Ult. Thing, Ult. Cap, Ult. IM, Ult. Colossus).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By slimj87d

@cadencev2: I think Ultimate Iron Man actually has the upper hand as he has a sentient Tumor that is just as smart as Ultimate Tony Stark is.

So 616 Tony would have to battle two great minds that can multitask much better. The tumor can hack into networks or control any drone weaponry by the military whole the two Tony's are fighting.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: I think Ultimate Iron Man actually has the upper hand as he has a sentient Tumor that is just as smart as Ultimate Tony Stark is.

So 616 Tony would have to battle two great minds that can multitask much better. The tumor can hack into networks or control any drone weaponry by the military whole the two Tony's are fighting.

Also 616 Tony had a recent downgrade. He flushed out the systems to run Extremis and the BE.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@slimj87d said:

Also 616 Tony had a recent downgrade. He flushed out the systems to run Extremis and the BE.

Whats BE? Why did he flush his system? A writer thought he was becoming to awsome? lol.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@cadencev2: After Secret Invasion it never worked the same again. It was all jacked up and he didn't have the means to fix it, specially since his company lost a lot of money and stuff. But him and Reed Richards got together and made the bleeding edge armor which works very very similarly, but it's just different.

People on the forums say don't think of it as a upgrade or a downgrade, but just a different kind of support suit.

He's still on par with his extremis self as it seems.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2

Bleeding Edge.

Basically at one point in Fraction's run, Tony quits being IM and goes through surgery that expels the BE technology from his body, thus preventing him from operating the armor. That's why he's using the black-gold suit now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: After Secret Invasion it never worked the same again. It was all jacked up and he didn't have the means to fix it, specially since his company lost a lot of money and stuff. But him and Reed Richards got together and made the bleeding edge armor which works very very similarly, but it's just different.

People on the forums say don't think of it as a upgrade or a downgrade, but just a different kind of support suit.

He's still on par with his extremis self as it seems.

@veshark said:

@cadencev2

Bleeding Edge.

Basically at one point in Fraction's run, Tony quits being IM and goes through surgery that expels the BE technology from his body, thus preventing him from operating the armor. That's why he's using the black-gold suit now.

Yet everytime I see Bleeding Edge vs (insert character here) people scream "BE is so durperior to Exdremis, durp"

Good to know then.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

@veshark said:

@cadencev2

Bleeding Edge.

ahhhhh, good to know.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@veshark: @slimj87d: Man do you guys see the bias on the battle of the week. Ultimates get no respect. Doesnt help that this battle is vs a Pre 52 and post 52 Combination Deathstroke. How sucky is that. Then DS has 2 popular games of Arkham and Injustice were kids with no clue of the characters are just voting the one that gets media.

The poll for votes disgust me, how unfair is this for all the work the Ultimates are trying to gather on this site. Grinds my Gears.

in a way i feel all the awesome Tribute Threads to the Ultimate Verse was wasted. Damn kids.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: @slimj87d: Man do you guys see the bias on the battle of the week. Ultimates get no respect. Doesnt help that this battle is vs a Pre 52 and post 52 Combination Deathstroke. How sucky is that. Then DS has 2 popular games of Arkham and Injustice were kids with no clue of the characters are just voting the one that gets media.

The poll for votes disgust me, how unfair is this for all the work the Ultimates are trying to gather on this site. Grinds my Gears.

in a way i feel all the awesome Tribute Threads to the Ultimate Verse was wasted. Damn kids.

To the alt accounts, Robin! Kidding.

Don't get yourself upset over it man, it's the price you pay for making a community vote. Popularity's bound to play a big part.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really read ultimate enough to know my stuff, just that ultimate cap stomps. Does anyone recommend any good ultimate reads?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the original will stomp, the originals are alway better than the ultimate copies

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: So many. the best are Ultimates. Ultimates 2. Then read Ultimate Doom. Then read New Ultimates. all good. Also a great read is Ultimate Power. When Hyperion struggles against Ultimate Thing, hulk, as well Ultimate Thor, you know those guys are good.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: oh thanks a lot man I'll def check out Hyperion. How you doing in your tournament?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: oh thanks a lot man I'll def check out Hyperion. How you doing in your tournament?

Which one? I am in so many lol.

the original will stomp, the originals are alway better than the ultimate copies

No Caption Provided

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: lol at pic. Ummm... The pick your poison. I got a really good team, please vote when the time comes.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimates are waay stronger. ULT Colossus isn't as big as 616 Colossus but if he's on Banshee than he can probably do a lot more than take out 616 Colossus.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@cadencev2 said:

Don't get yourself upset over it man, it's the price you pay for making a community vote. Popularity's bound to play a big part.

Yes, it's a popularity contest. There's no real reasoning and debating that is going on there.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@veshark said:

@cadencev2 said:

Yes, it's a popularity contest. There's no real reasoning and debating that is going on there.

Even Citizen Bane was being very.... well... trolling with the photo shops. Not like him. Its a joke. I was REALLY looking foward to this one. What a dissapoitnement.

I fell like a Christian trying to defend my beliefs to the crucifying Romans. What a bummer.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slimj87d

@cadencev2: The MS pain is something K4, God_Spawn and Citizenbane do together. It's a inside joke I think as I have seen them do it to each other over and over again.

I think K4 might have started it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America Vs Ultimate Cap - Obviously

Spider-man Vs Ultimate Spider-man - Far superior stats and experience

Colossus Vs Ultimate Colossus - Stronger than Ult Colossus

Thing Vs Ultimate thing - Due to newly gained powers

Wolverine Vs Ultimate Wolverine - 616 cause Ultimate Wolvie was actually killed

Ironman Vs ultimate ironman - Cause of Technopathy Cancer )

Cyclops Vs Ultimate Cyclops - More Experience and Raw Power

Human Torch Vs ultimate Human torch

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember Kids, only in Comic can cancer be a super power :)

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: The MS pain is something K4, God_Spawn and Citizenbane do together. It's a inside joke I think as I have seen them do it to each other over and over again.

MS? What does that stand for?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Veshark

@cadencev2

Microsoft! You need help with your acronyms, man XD

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anzendenai said:

Remember Kids, only in Comic can cancer be a super power :)

@slimj87d said:

MS? What does that stand for?

Microsoft Paint, sorry I didn't even have the paint in there. Lol. But they paste images in and cheaply cut them out and draw blood and tears with it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@slimj87d: @veshark: I see. For the record, I am not a texter. People want to talk to me, they can dial the phone and use their voice. lol.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Veshark

@slimj87d: @veshark: I see. For the record, I am not a texter. People want to talk to me, they can dial the phone and use their voice. lol.

Haha, I was just teasing man, all good. Yeah I don't like texting either, feels uncomfortable and long-winded.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Veshark

@shadowpro

Saying the 'originals are always better than the Ultimate copies' isn't exactly an argument. If you have a point to make, write it out.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@anzendenai: 616 nearly died the same exact way. The only difference is Jean was there to telepathicly keep him alive. Mageneto is one of the few people capable of actually ending Logan for real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anzendenai: 616 nearly died the same exact way. The only difference is Jean was there to telepathicly keep him alive. Mageneto is one of the few people capable of actually ending Logan for real.

What about ultimate one having fake adamantium(not fake more like one that can be destroyed)
And that is all due to bad writing

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@cadencev2: Nah at least the Christians had a chance of winning lol!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By laflux

@slimj87d said:

Kinda disappointed that after my exploits in the Scarlet Spider vs Wolverine Thread, I wasn't included in the Triumvirate of MS Paint trollers but heh what are you going to do?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@guardiandevil83 said:

What about ultimate one having fake adamantium(not fake more like one that can be destroyed)

And that is all due to bad writing

Adamantium in the Ultimate verse is not fake nor weaker.

Ultimate Adamantium

Alright, there is a huge ISSUE of people believing Ultimate Verse Adamantium is weaker to 616 base on NO REAL EVIDENCE!

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamantium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with great strength ripped apart.

So lets look at this suppose Adamantium Breaking.

1-2) Both Examples of the Spine and Neck Joints being ripped apart. Not the Bones Breaking.

3-4) Again No Bones breaking, more examples of Joint area Ripping out!

So from we see, the Bones were never broken. He was pulled apart people!

Also misinformation from Wikias.

1) Hulk does not break Adamantium Tip Needle, he breaks the non Adamantium Vial part in Caps Hand.

2) Sabertooth does not break a Adamantium claw. It was always like that in its first appearance, for no explain reason. Perhaps they ran out of Adamantium.

3) This Adamantium Cage does not break, the Cage is whole and open. Did it have a Mechanize Lock that burned out? I see no damage to the cage.

4-5) Captain America's Shield was NEVER stated to be Adamantium. It was made by Henry Pym and Cap said it was Indestructible. Simple as that. His new Shield was made from Asgard Dwarven Smiths.

No Scan) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers. No scan, Sry.

Conclusion

As seen it is all misconception and flat out idiots who write the garbage wikis that are full of crap.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By laflux

Conclusion

As seen it is all misconception and flat out idiots who write the garbage wikis that are full of crap.

I'm not going to lie this made me lol

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anzendenai: It's not fake. Logans joints are not laced, if they were he would be a statue.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@anzendenai: It's not fake. Logans joints are not laced, if they were he would be a statue.

Which is why Marvel 616 Writers prove that they are also failed Grade School Idiots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83 said:

No i meant that it was broken like one that sabertooth had

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anzendenai: Sabertooths was never broken. It was always like that in its first showing and never was explain why one claw was incomplete. Yet in later comic illustrations, his claws are whole.

Seems the artist thought it would merely look cooler. It was never broken tho.