Earth 295 Vs. Earth 616

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Assimilation

Which would win, the X-men of the normal continuity, or the X-men of Age of Apocalypse

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

295 xmen for sure

Kravicia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kravicia

Which X-Men from both groups are in it? And did Jean have access to Phoenix in AOA? I thought she had to die & have Sinister mess with her to become Phoenix?

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Assimilation

I just mean if all the X-Men, Dead or alive, fought eachother, and I'm not sure about the Pheonix.

BLACK DAWN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BLACK DAWN

i think the AOA are a lot more battle hardened etc, they seem to have been through alot worse?

Kravicia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kravicia

I'd say that 616 have a decent shot Apocalypse had many of the telepaths without powers or dead. The AOA X-Men I agree are more vicious in battle, but the 616 telepaths could easily handle those with no immunity to it...

--Psylocke had retained her psychic knives but its debatable if she was a skilled as 616 Psylocke (she didn't even show up on Apocalypse's list of threatening telepaths, rarely engaged in battles with X-Men or Apocalypse, & was always on the run);

--Karma could only scan minds & see through others eyes; not possess them completely

--Rachel was MIA;

--AOA Exodus was never told of all his powers; they feared it would corrupt him

--AOA Emma Frost had a lobotomy & no powers

--Dani Moonstar could only create physical spears from psionic energy

--M could only read, access, & control computer processes/machines (she only had "cyber-telepathy" in AOA)

--AOA Chamber was be killed in a Brawl (his powers allowed him to keep a normal looking appeareance, so I'm assuming they were somewhat weaker than 616 Chamber (who is pure psionic energy & doesn't even need a body with his powers)

(But it has been awhile since I've read)
Post Edited:2007-05-19 20:31:13
Post Edited:2007-05-19 20:36:57

Kravicia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kravicia

Any other thoughts?

I still say yes AOA are more battle ready sure; But the 616 X-Men have a the benefit of telepaths for the win

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

616 win from sheer numbers. They have Xavier, too. Remember that Magneto and Juggernaut were both X-Men at one point in 616. Jean, Rachel, X-Man AND Cable... way too much power on their side.