#1 Posted by Namiii (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted and no morals

Takes place on DBZ's Earth

EoS Toriko and Dyspo

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Toratorn (6747 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo one-shots the whole verse. Mismatch.

#3 Posted by Gaoron (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps, Dyspo has nothing outside of speed. Toriko struggles a bit to tag him but when he finally does Dyspo is done for.

#4 Posted by MainJP (5888 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps.

#5 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

#6 Edited by Raziel2014 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo is at least comparable to SSJG goku which makes him atleast Galaxy level fighter

people forget that the tournament was taken in a very strongdimension and made of stronger material than Ketchin which has density millions of not billions that of a planet, even Gohan Could not cut the original ketchin with Z sword with his power.

if they were to fight in the original Universes everything would have ended is why the whole tournament was outside the universes in a separate andhigher dimension.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#7 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have same speed, while Toriko is just better at anything else.

#8 Posted by Thoromdil (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo tanked a hit from SSJ Blue Goku without a scratch and could hurt Golden Frieza when at max power. He actually defeated Golden Frieza in a solo fight too, which is one hell of a feat considering this is perfected GF.

He one shots verse and can never be tagged. Mismatch.

#9 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo stomps. He was beating up Hit and Frieza, both being far superior to Toriko due to them keeping up with SSB Goku, who would utterly embarrass Toriko in any arc he was in.

#10 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps

#11 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Wolfrazer (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna point out, that Dyspo also has that energy arm blade that he cut to ribbons a giant monster's tentacle things which he was restricted from using since he wasn't allowed to kill in the ToP.

#13 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Toriko stomps, Dyspo has nothing outside of speed. Toriko struggles a bit to tag him but when he finally does Dyspo is done for.

#14 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo stomps. He was beating up Hit and Frieza, both being far superior to Toriko due to them keeping up with SSB Goku, who would utterly embarrass Toriko in any arc he was in.

Hit and Frieza took several of his blows and were fine. He only hurt them by constantly attack them and abusing his speed and momentum to do so. Dypso is honestly weak sauce.

#15 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Dypso would one-shot Toriko and anyone in Toriko verse. He is going toe to toe with SSJB characters, who are far stronger then SSJG Goku who was able to destroy 2 universal structures + kaioshin realm from the collision of his blast with Beerus, Toriko on the other hand is only punching large planet level to star level stuff, Frieza saga shit.

So mismatch, Toriko dies like nothing

#16 Posted by TheDeathstar (4068 posts) - - Show Bio

Dypo stomps, he is too fast and can match SSJ God's power and beyond.

#17 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps.

#18 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps.

Tell me, how much can Toriko destroy

And tell me, how much do you think Dyspo can destroy ?

#19 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: that's not how it works

Dc is not everything

Dyspo does not use ki blasts iirc

#20 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

Toriko stomps.

DC is irrelevant here, mate. Both are FTL, but Toriko has better feats in everything else.

#21 Edited by Raziel2014 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996 said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

Toriko stomps.

DC is irrelevant here, mate. Both are FTL, but Toriko has better feats in everything else.

lol, dyspo feats are all based in a dimension created for universe level fighters without harming the outside world.

SSJG Goku has better feats than everyone in toriko combined so how the hell does toriko have better feats than Dyspo?

#22 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996 said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

Toriko stomps.

lol, dyspo feats are all based in a dimension created for universe level fighters without harming the outside world.

SSJG Goku has better feats than everyone in toriko combined so how the hell does toriko have better feats than Dyspo?

LOL at any of the fighters being Universe level. Yeah, we're done here.

#23 Posted by EcoBlitz (4605 posts) - - Show Bio

Dypso is FTL with his super speed mode, toriko is FTl in base. Toriko blitz’s and lops his head of with a knife.

Come @ me when non god db characters have physicals on toriko level.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#24 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something here? I got the impression Toriko was like Cell level or something going by the other threads I read.

#25 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

My goodness, dumbest reasoning ever

@ecoblitz said:

Dypso is FTL with his super speed mode, toriko is FTl in base. Toriko blitz’s and lops his head of with a knife.

Come @ me when non god db characters have physicals on toriko level.

Fat Buu was going to destroy the planet with his breath alone, plus Frieza survived an explosion large planet with no Ki + cut in half, force and all. Remind me, what destructive feat for Toriko again ?

Toriko isn't anything special, hence why you need to rely on splitting durability up to make sure he stands a chance, like it matters anyways

@u_wot_m8 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

Toriko stomps.

No please, what level of characters is Dyspo fighting and what level is Toriko on ?

@u_wot_m8: that's not how it works

Dc is not everything

Dyspo does not use ki blasts iirc

It's everything here if you haven't noticed

@raziel2014 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

Toriko stomps.

LOL at any of the fighters being Universe level. Yeah, we're done here.

Lol right "we're done" apparently every person saying Toriko wins can't even back up their decision

Considering Goku in SSJG was going to destroy the mortal universe, afterlife and kaioshin along with Beerus with his blast struggle alone, yeah, universal sounds about right. What arguments you got ? or are you done and gonna run away ?

#26 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something here? I got the impression Toriko was like Cell level or something going by the other threads I read.

Don't listen to them, they go by their own fantasy . Toriko is Large planet to Star level with FTL speed, not even close to SPC who is solar system level let alone super level. But their downplayers, by their logic, Jiren isn't building level because he hasn't destroyed a building.

#27 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

#28 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Oh look another on

Please tell me

What level is Dyspo on and what level is Toriko on ? To keep it short, how much can Toriko destroy compared to Dyspo ?

Please amuse me because i'd love to know, and don't dodge please, the 4 on top are dodging like crazy

#29 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@theserbianempire said:

Toriko solos DBZ.

#30 Edited by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools said:
@theserbianempire said:

Toriko solos DBZ.

Please answer the question on top thanks

oh yeah, and prove that wonderful claim thanks

#31 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@claymore_fools said:
@theserbianempire said:

Toriko solos DBZ.

He beats everyone except for Kid buu and that's probably because of his ridiculous regen (he wouldn't really stand a chance otherwise)

He just has better physicals and also enbu,gourmet luck etc etc

#32 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@claymore_fools said:
@gaoron said:

Oh look another on

Please tell me

What level is Dyspo on and what level is Toriko on ? To keep it short, how much can Toriko destroy compared to Dyspo ?

Please amuse me because i'd love to know, and don't dodge please, the 4 on top are dodging like crazy

How is Dyspo hurting him? I'd like to know how he takes down someone who is better in every area bar speed (and Toriko is still fast enough to tag him)

#33 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:
@claymore_fools said:
@theserbianempire said:

Toriko solos DBZ.

He beats everyone except for Kid buu and that's probably because of his ridiculous regen (he wouldn't really stand a chance otherwise)

He just has better physicals and also enbu,gourmet luck etc etc

Better physicals ? so someone who survives the force of a large planet explosion has what times of physicals ?

Enbu is worthless, gourmet luck is limited nor matter much against Acacia despite not sucking it up. So really, it's his physicals, so to the top question I gave, Frieza survived a large planet explosion with no Ki + cut in half, what types of physical does that require ?

#34 Edited by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore_fools said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@claymore_fools said:
@gaoron said:

Oh look another on

Please tell me

How is Dyspo hurting him? I'd like to know how he takes down someone who is better in every area bar speed (and Toriko is still fast enough to tag him)

And what level of character is dyspo fighting and hurting SSJB level guys like Golden Frieza, Gohan etc ? What level of DC is SSJB ? I'd like to know

Tell me, best feats for Toriko, Large planet at least to star level with FTL speed, what level of guys is Dyspo fighting against and beating ? I'd really love to know

#35 Posted by thegreatlordd (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: Proof Namek was large?

Raditz scouter was measured earth in the thousands, Frieza scouter measured namek near the 10s of millions, plus to add on top of all that, earth was considered to be a tiny planet, were namek was said not to be that big of a planet. I would post scans but DBZ mangas are hard to find

#37 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep I am done here

I asked for the people who felt Toriko wins to answer my question yet they are playing dodge ball with it.

#38 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Yox (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dyspo should take it

#40 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

#41 Posted by thegreatlordd (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8:

Raditz scouter was measured earth in the thousands, Frieza scouter measured namek near the 10s of millions,

Scans and proof that these measurements were referring to the overall size of the planet.

, plus to add on top of all that, earth was considered to be a tiny planet, were namek was said not to be that big of a planet.

By two different people.

#42 Posted by MainJP (5888 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna point out, that Dyspo also has that energy arm blade that he cut to ribbons a giant monster's tentacle things which he was restricted from using since he wasn't allowed to kill in the ToP.

Hmmm, why didn't he use that on Maji Kayo?

#43 Posted by Wolfrazer (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp: Underestimated? Maji was acting as being weak. Plus Dyspo did get himself freed anyway.